We still mad about this or nah?

We still mad about this or nah?

>Are we still mad the game was never finished.

the fuck you think, nigger?

This again. Kojimbo had plenty of time to finish and kept dicking around and paying Kiefer Sutherland too much money, it's a wonder Konami was as patient as they were.

People always act like only Konami fucked up.

But look at their perspective. You've got an employee that does what he wants, complains he didn't want to do it every time he makes a project, starts shit and constantly has to be pushed to finish shit because he keeps delaying shit due to feature/story creep. I'd can his ass too, these niggers forget he directed the fucking games, he didn't make them. Have fun playing half-finished death stranding when it comes out seven years from now because that shit can't finish a product without a company literally choking the completion out of him, he's a fucking hack riding on the success of a story even he can't follow any more.

This guy gets it. Kojima could have been shitting gold, but if I had an employee like him, I'd have fired his ass too. He was the same caliber employee thay always complains he never gets promoted but only does good work when he's not busy being a lazy sack of shit.

Of course we're still mad. It won't stop hurting.

I will always be mad about it. I have come to accept the Phantom Pain because I am almost cretin it's part of the games meta.

MSG4 was the last game.

MGSV was not part of the series. hence why it's a roman numeral.

THIS GUY GETS IT, you truly understand how game design is done, and the level of depth of detail in MGSV rivalled all other MGS and MGS non-cannon games by almost nothing at all, since there wasn't even a replay reward that was in since MGS1.

MGSV has less polish to it then a PS1 game.

>we
But seriously, this completely ruined my already-declining opinion of Kojima. It would have been better if V never happened, and they used the resources to remake MG1&2.

Really fun gameplay, absolutely horrible story.

>a perfect opportunity to complete the circle of the story
>a perfect time to touch on solid and liquids backstory
>a perfect time to show how BB went "bad"
>literally touch on nothing of any substance and give us a story about a literal who

wtf happened man

>Kojima is the laziest guy in gaming.

The guy's a leader in the industry. Konami shut down. That's not a dispute between people, that's a corporation laying off someone not based on performance but just merit of profits alone.

Also if you saw PT and it's reaction with his work with Del Toro you'd know that it was one of the best horror games/MOVIES that's been made in one of the longest times.

Tfw you realize the name is The phantom pain because the pain of it sucking lasts long after the game ends

Literally Kojima's way of saying, "I'm making a shit game on purpose. Deal with it."

What if Kojima didn't get fired and the new shitty mgs game isnt really coming out and its all a giant ruse. Death Stranding is just silent hills in disguise

Its funny because every time I mention this on Facefuck Kojima drones swarm me saying how he did literally nothing wrong and it was all konami's fault. Konami literally did nothing wrong. You go over the budget you get fired. See how it works in the real world and see if it really is people just being "mean"

>not performance
>merit of profits

Have you ever had a job?

In an industry where sales and profits are your only source of income, someone wasting time and money is a huge liability. I saw PT and it looked amazing. It also didn't have a release date which, after MGSV, would warrant speculation as to whether or not Kojima would actually work to complete a project rather than waste years building hype and dragging his feet.

Not really desu.

I've just kinda accepted MGSV's flaws at this point because of how utterly superb every other aspect of the game is aside from the pacing and open world meme.

If the large bases and outposts had been cut out based on their mission areas and the rest of the useless open world abandoned in favor of using the ACC to access said missions, and the story more evenly paced and panned out, then it would have been the perfect videogame and my all-time favorite game ever. Oh and lets not forget that Mission 51 should have been in the fucking game.

Fix those 3 issues and you've got yourself the literal perfect 10/10 tactical espionage action shooter.

MGS V was that bad ?

I heard the gameplay was awesome.

Is the definitive edition (comes with both games and all dlc) worth it ?

Never was

Lot of flaws and missing content, but overall it was still fun to play

All I want is a mission editor.

MGSV's mechanics are perfect but the missions blow ass. Hurr go rescue these faggots, go fulton that thing. I want to blow stuff up. I want to steal intel. I want to assassinate people

Konami pls

5 has come to.

V has come to.

Metal Gear Solid Venom

did no one get this? its not an enumerated part of the series, its a side game.

hence no hayter. (not really thats just kojima being fucked)

>paying Kiefer Sutherland too much money
He cost less than Hayter

Just like MGS4. That shit pisses me off so much. Ha! Ha! I'm making a shitty game on purpose because I don't want to make this game!

Buy my game though hope you like it!

Yeah, but compared to the profits of Pachinko it doesn't matter does it. We're talking about margins, not returns.

Have you ever had an education?

I did, V is Venom, Venom isn't snake, V isn't 5 Venom isn't actually MGS.

It's obvious.

We still haven't had a MGS5, it's literally Metal Gear Solid Vee, as in Vee is Awake.

I loved MGS and bought a PS3 after MGSV made me want to commit suicide. I hated MGSV and fell asleep during some of it like the speech that we heard in the trailers before that Skullface guy was killed.

But then after playing MGS4 was so fucking jacked for the entire fucking game. I mean the octocamo, the music in game, the boss battles, the bonus boss scenes after they look so fucking sexy, and the throw back to MGS1, PLAYING AS A FUCKING METAL GEAR REX, and even the story from Liquid Ocelot......

actually it was a big mistake that they killed Liquid off, Ocelot was still great, but that was a still a better performance than that weird guy called Ocelot in MGSV

Who the fuck was that Ocelot in MGSV.... not the real Ocelot. He wasn't the young brash, or the old and .... manic. He was more like Miller's gay lover...

That is the only thing a true fan would notice.

They could have at least made us able to play as Ocelot, literally the only person we couldn't play as, cept in MGO.

So you COULD play as ocelot... just not in the game.

THERE'S NO WAY WE WOULD HAVE ENJOYED PLAYING OCELOT....

we'd way more enjoy playing some random guy that worked with Big Boss then Big Bosses Protege.

Something that never got enough attention but was one of the main stars of MGS next to Snake himself.

Just sidelined. Right off into the fucking distance. Just a name on a list, and a voice on the radio that sounded just like miller and snakes.

POTTERY.