youtube.com/watch?v=X032qT2HqUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

64, gameplay wise, was shit.

snails
fucking
pace

I liked the slow pace, it was like Dreamland instead of Superstar

this isn't sonic, you fuckface. You play Kirby for the fun not for the pacing

Go replay it I dare you. Its not fun. Its like wading through thrice dense water. You see your objective, but the game paces you fucking hard and limits fun.

You better lose that attitude before you lose your teeth, kiddo

My apologies for being objective about a game with far too much nostalgia.

Good. I think the slow pacing makes the adventure more memorable, each area feels longer and the game itself seems to take to a stop and look feel instead of keep on running feel

What the hell is wrong with you.

Dream Land 2 is the most solid game in the franchise. Prove me wrong

Fuck off, before I make you eat my fist

Nightmare in Dreamland and the Amazing Mirror were pretty good.

A whole game dedicated to Milky Way Wishes mechanics when

slow the fuck down before I kick your ass, you stupid cunt

Amazing mirror was shit. Do you guys actually enjoy that open level mechanic?
NiDL is inferior to Adventure in every way except hats

Fuck off, robobot was easily 9/10

>NiDL is inferior to Adventure
its the same game

You think you're real tough, don't you, fuckernut? We'll see who's tough when you're hit with the 1-2-KO

There are no good kirby games
It's a literal baby game

>Graphics ruined the atmosphere
>lack of icons
>sub games were all changed
>bosses became easier

why u play baby game when u play shoot

>Its not fun
>objective
Not that guy, but come on user. I'm fine with you not liking the game. Everybody has their own opinion, but saying you are being objective when saying that the game isn't fun, which is an extremely subjective thing to say, is just silly. The game does feel a bit slower than every other Kirby game. There are other Kirby games I would replay before this one, but I still find it fun. Also I don't think the pacing was that far off from other Kirby games. It was a bit slower, but it didn't feel as slow to me as you are saying.

same game

>It was a bit slower,
>a bit

go replay it.
youtube.com/watch?v=X032qT2HqUE

Adventure had something no other Kirby game has ever managed to have; atmospheric presentation. Every little part of the game feels like something you could see in a Kirby movie. I really don't know what it is, but the game takes even the simplest things and burns them into your head. I seriously can't forget the battle with the giant wheelie in the desert or the cloudy path where you're bombarded with UFOs. Hell even something as simple as walking up a mountain is presented in such a way that it stands out to the rest of the level and draws your attention in. It's funny too because playing through NiDL, these things didn't stick out to me, it's just an odd charm the original game has

what copy pasta did you dig this up from

who cares kirby is so childish

I replay it pretty often. It feels slow, but not enough that I would say it feels like wading through thrice dense water. Also the guy in the vid never ran. He was just walking. I almost always ran in the original. Maybe that's why it never felt that slow to me. That mod does seem pretty fun though. I might try it out later.

>Adventure had something no other Kirby game has ever managed to have; atmospheric presentation.
I disagree with your primary assertion.

I'm being completely serious. I think the main reason is because of the NES' graphical limitations. The games on weaker hardware had harsh graphics but the games on better hardware had smooth graphics that just blended in with everything else. Adventure stands in between with its odd graphics that managed to make everything stick out on its own

>I'm being completely serious.
Surely you jestin

I like the look of Nightmare in Dream Land, though.

Why is Dream Land 3 so sloppy? When I look at it, I wanna play it because it looks so neat but the actual game has floaty controls, pointless animal friends, tedious puzzles, and ehh level design. The best part about it is the boss fights and the art style, but that's not enough to keep me going

>Whn ir onwy defens 4 calln gayme shit is nostalgira :(((

Go meme somewhere else 64 and amazing mirror are OBJECTIVELY the best kirby game

There's no such thing as a bad Kirby game.

woah, looking at this and then looking at an image of adventure's whispy fight, I realize how right that guy was. in NiDL, the background blends right in with the foreground, but in adventure you can see a much sharper contrast

So how did everyone like Planet Robobot? I thought it was great, save for the shooting segments. Then again, I don't like shmups much, so maybe it's just me.
My only real complaint is that the bosses weren't all themed to the areas. I think only the first one really was.
Still an amazing game, IMO.

The only good things about 64 were the music and Checkerboard Chase.
Every other Kirby game is better.

everyone in this FUCKING thread knows that The Revenge of Meta Knight is where it's all at, right?

I really do like the look of both, though. Background mixing with foreground isn't necessarily a bad thing, after all, and it makes it look more like a canvas piece. The color choices are all very pleasant and relaxing.

go to bed, borb.

Anyone who claims to like the Kirby formula but doesn't like Revenge is an idiot. Revenge is the most fast paced, action packed, story driven Kirby adventure to date. The story's not perfect but the gameplay makes up for it, you run through the levels frantically switching up copy abilities and smashing through your enemies. The puzzles here are quick and require just a tad of thought but the bosses are some fun shit, even if they're not all up to the greatest standards. It's also one of the few Kirby games to retain the original formula of having each level just happen after the other, keeping everything a closely knit bundle but still spacing things and giving replayability an actual purpose
Revenge is the best

Hell to the yes.
>tfw VERY fast borb shuttlelooping at incredibly hihg speeds

Just gonna say this now but Milky Way Wishes kind of sucked

but your wrong though.

I don't think it sucked, it was a nice set of levels with some exploration for the abilities but in retrospect definitely not that exciting after the rides of GCO and RoMK, the final battle was the most noteworthy part of it

It was different butv it was done nicely, Amazing Mirror was fine.

Squeak squad is my favorite