Oh no Cred Forums...

Oh no Cred Forums, you've come down with a nasty cold! But worry not because your favorite video game girl has promised to take care of you. What does she do to make you feel better? Is she successful?

Rayafag pls

I just want a comfy thread. Never hurts to try.

I don't mind these threads but you should know by now that most of Cred Forums doesn't like them

I know, but then again, most of Cred Forums probably doesnt like most of the stuff posted here.

I wish there was a place to discuss videogame waifus that wasn't a circlejerk or dead (like THAT website, you know the one)

or filled with normalfags (like here)

>a skilled, well known circle will never draw a XIV doujin
>nothing but Kancolle and Granblue Fantasy for the next few years

We fugg.

Saria will cure me by letting me suck on her deku nuts

Well, the promise alone would help immensely.

Though, past that, I don't honestly know. Beyond the obvious stuff like checking in, bringing you stuff and food.

If she can cure an Ampharos surely she can cure me.

But wasn't it the Cianwood apothecary's medicine that cured the Ampharos?

Everyone knows Cianwood's medicine has to be spread on the doctor's tongue before directly being applied to the patient's dick

Laugh and make fun of me I guess.

That doesn't sound very nice

>needing to be taken care of because you caught a cold
Are you a child?

I just realised I don't have a favorite video game character. Let alone a girl. Let alone a waifu. So I guess that means that even in the video game world I would die alone.

I expect nothing less of her. All tongue and cheek anyway

Just because you don't need someone to take care of you doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice if someone did.

Even fictional people wouldn't bother to take care of me.

She doesn't cook again.

There's actually a fuck ton of XIV doujins (though the majority is yaoi stuff).
They just don't get scanned because nobody cares about them.

Probably only an actual healer character would be better, psychic girls in pokemon can do some pretty crazy stuff if the show is correct.

would you eat her cooking if she did make something for you?

Just like old times, where I would apparently faint and fall into a ditch only to be saved by a young woman whose entire clan conveniently died 2 weeks prior, facilitating comforting recovery sex for the both of us.

I love Raisins!

>great food
>cuddles
>probably some hometown remedy from back on her farm
I'm set

My gw2 white female human teef will suck my dick and spread her legs so I can fuck her. After these events, I would fuck her and cum inside her uterus with my big fat long cock. She would smile and try to cook me minnestrone soup for breakfast but I would grab her and fuck her anally. I would tie her up with rope, handcuff her, slap her ass around, and throw her into my dungeon where she will be raped by my army of darkness.

Who's this? I don't recognize her, but she's cute.

>samus cooks instant ramen noodles for me

Nice

She would probably do her best to take care of me as her praetor. her food would be awful but I would eat it gladly anyway.

Excellent taste there. Can't wait to buy her game next month

Same user. The emperor must have a successful launch.

Mozu from Fire Emblem Fates

Darn, this thread was made like 15 minutes after I checked to see if there was a thread tonight.

I dunno, she doesn't seem like the caretaker sort. I might just tell her to go out somewhere for the day so that she doesn't catch it herself.

Never stopped these threads when Marisa user does them. At least, not that I've seen, and I'm sure I've missed more than my fair share since I started showing up.

I'm going to have one hell of a hard time

I think I'll be fine in the end assuming this is Presea after her problem is taken care of. Otherwise, I'd probably end up like her dad.