youtube.com/watch?v=2oI7V2FYnbA
youtube.com/watch?v=_2UwHad_9wg
gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74361972
youtu.be/Zz-8P5Aad8U
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=215784577&postcount=781
youtube.com/watch?v=fbOOEPYhNpA
thesixthaxis.com/2016/08/16/final-fantasy-xv-preview/
wired.co.uk/article/final-fantasy-xv-three-chapters-hands-on
vg247.com/2016/08/16/final-fantasy-15-hands-on-weird-wonderful-and-definitely-in-need-of-that-delay/
videogamer.com/ps4/final_fantasy_15/preview-4020.html
ibtimes.co.uk/final-fantasy-15-preview-gourmet-food-stand-by-me-bromances-square-enixs-epic-fantasy-1576290
youtu.be/7KHoz2XSrvI
youtube.com/watch?v=zYdUSVgpGDY
youtube.com/watch?v=giI1sYmGOBk
youtube.com/watch?v=kofK7tn0ccA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OYY VEYY

>countdown to announce the release date being pushed back again
coming from Square, I'd believe it.

Probably more stupid marketing shit

NOCTIS WOOLY WORLD CONFIRMED FOR NX

well, they needs to sell 10 million copies

>GETTING DELAYED AGAIN
The game was already confirmed finished 4 days ago retard.

Wouldn't surprise me. Not even buying this game anymore either way. I'm dead fucking serious too. I was going to after Uncovered, but shortly after it the stuff they've shown looks terrible. That game's obviously nowhere near properly finished.

>confirmed finished

I'll believe it when I see some footage that isn't riddled with glitches/bugs.

Eh whatever. Gives me a reason to delay a Pro purchase

The fuck are you talking about? The game is complete already and it's already the best looking open world Action RPG ever made. You are just some meme spouting faggot that knows fuck all about anything so go kill yourself.

Latest build doesn't, all you've seen is months old outdated builds. Even Witcher 3 had a fuckton of bugs and glitches on release.

Anyone who thinks it's getting delayed again is a goddamn fucking retard.

>MOOOOOM I'M ENTITLED TO MY EARLY ACCESS PRODUCTS NOWWWWWWWWWW

Fuck off XV-lun.

Are you people fucking retarded? It's not getting delayed, that is just some website for some browser shit. And why the ever loving fuck would you think they would do a countdown to a delay? Do you fucking people even possess common sense?

No fuck off, fuck right off you apologist cunt. You know I'm right and yet you are going to deny it like the cuck you are.

Witcher 3 looks like shit compared to XV on console, making XV the best looking open world game on console.

Calm down, kid.

>WAH HAVE TO DEFEND RETARDS

It's going to be some sort of Moogle iOS game to tie in with Kingsglaive which in turn tied into XV.

here we fucking go with the witcher 3 comparisons again...

>and it's already the best looking open world Action RPG ever made
Yeah, that genre is fucking cutthroat and competitive, huh? Go shill somewhere else.

Now I'm sad it won't be a yarn final fantasy game.

No they don't

>XV-kun losing his shit

not this shit again

my exact thoughts every time they release footage of the game

>online countdown
See pic related. I swear this board is getting more retarded every day.

How about a music album that is streamable only through Safari and only through your iPhone?

What does it mean?

it wouldn't hurt as bad ad the TWEWY countdown, partly because XV looks like shit

then when follow the game? oh wait, this is /v I forgot only shitposting is allowed and anyone who likes any thing is a shill

This game was a mistake

Except there isn't, just because people keep playing old outdated builds on livestream doesn't prove anything in your favor, and again even fucking Witcher 3 had a fuckton of bugs and glitches on release.

>do you have any proof it's completed?
>F-FUCK OFF RETARD DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF ITS NOT COMPLETED?

XV already is guaranteed to be one of the best FFs yet and it looks great, eat shit nigger.

You were a mistake.

>Devs literally confirmed it was in data lock 4 days ago and that they sent it in to Sony and Microsoft for certification then printing.

>i-it's outdated

top kek

>i-it's not outdated even though they literally said during the livestream they were playing an old outdated build from PAX which was over a month ago.

Fucking faggot, the game has already received a major upgrade in just the 1 month and a few weeks it was delayed for.

It's hilarious how insecure he is when he keeps bringing up TW3 out of fucking nowhere.

Oh bazztek. Reply to me one more time before i go to sleep

>KH3 will be delayed even further because of this crap

So bringing up the one other game that is a large scale open world Action RPG on comparable scale to XV is now "le insecure XD meme!?"? So showing that XV is in fact the best looking open world Action RPG by comparing it to the widely recognized "best" of witcher 3 is now insecure? Get fucked faggot. The fact that you are getting triggered because I'm proving XV is superior to W3 just shows you are either a Westcuck or in fucking denial.

No, KH3 will be further delayed because of Osaka being retards and Nomura not knowing how to manage a team. XVs development has nothing to do with KH3, they aren't even in the same studio.

>Nomura not knowing how to manage a team
Ain't that the fucking truth.
Will never understand why this guy is still so loved, he's all flash and his designs have really gotten bad lately.

KH 2.8 got delayed because of XV's own delay. They had to call in Nomura's team to help fix Tabata's fuckups

BLUNDER CONFIRMED
>BLUNDER CONFIRMED
BLUNDER CONFIRMED
>BLUNDER CONFIRMED
BLUNDER CONFIRMED

FFXV fags and shills will defend this.

>KH 2.8 got delayed because of XV's own delay.

Source that isn't twitter?

You must work on the development team.

PC announcement please
Or magical announcement that its turning into Versus XIII and Nomura is being put back on the helm

It IS Versus XIII, dont you get it?

Versus never existed xv-kun : )

Didn't Nomura lie about Versus being nearly done but then it was revealed that the game had only 25% progress in a span of 6 years? At least that's what I've heard.

What did you think was going to happen in Versus after the invasion of Lucis?

>KH 2.8 got delayed because of XV's own delay.
No it didn't, Nomura said it was delayed because of other games in December.

>They had to call in Nomura's team to help fix Tabata's fuckups
No they fucking didn't, stop using the retarded RPGsite translation which is not what Nomura said, he said other games in December which includes Saga being released is why. XV is November.

Also It made no sense at all for 2.8 to somehow be delayed because of XV. XVs original date was Sep 30th and WoFF was set to come out after that by 25 days. FFXVs new date is Nov 29, and 2.8 could have easily come out Dec 20th if they wanted, but no.

Noone knows since it never existed

But nothing happened faggot. Nice reading comprehension.

>this retard seriously things an OP shitpost is legit

I hope we get another demo.

I'm guessing they'll give us a dungeon to play through. Wishful thinking.

XV is superior to what Versus was and it doesn't need Nomura on the team anymore.

Versus was just a 20-25% done concept by 2012. Fuck off.

Nomura lied about a bunch of things and yet Nomuracucks still cocksuck him.

>this retard seriously takes every post serious

We already knew it was a roadtrip idiot, that was stated in 2008. And you are right, Versus never existed as a finished game, it was just a concept and some mocked up shit by 2012 which only made up 20-25% of a game.

I've never even played The Wticher, and, I'm a huge FF fan, Witcher looks good too.

>this retard has to respond to every post calling out shitposters and retards.

How do you know it's superior. Basicly everything we saw from versus isn't even a playable part of the game anymore

No

>inb4 cut together animation webm

That base combat is literally the same thing XV has only XV is far improved over that since they added in manual weapon switching, actual warping system, party member coop moves and team attacks, parries and counters etc. XV is already better than anything we saw of Versus.

Because everything we saw of Versus gameplay is inferior to what XV currently is

Fuck off faggot, this literally shows it has the same base combat while we already know all the other additions made to the system from manual weapons, proper warps, parries, counters, team attacks, better combat flow etc is an objective improvement.

ravioli ravioli

And that aerial stuff from Versus looks way more floatier and slower than XVs more precise and impactful hits. XV is so much better than that.

I sure to do love teleportation mechanics that make you face away from the enemy in the middle of combos and shorter jumps

>hold button
>combat situations solve themselves

Yeah, it's shit.

What makes you think Versus XIII had the "hold button and it attacks for you" thing like XV currently does?

Can someone explain who XV-kun is?

It's threads like this that really make me question the average age of the users here.

Except that doesn't happen retard. Warp faces you towards the enemy when you warp strike to them, and then he starts doing a combo and then an airstep movement then another aerial attack. It's faster, more precise and impactful than anything we saw in Versus.

It had the auto weapon system as Nomura said so himself in 2011 which matches the the same system used in episode duscae.

It seems like it would be quite lower than that, at least in this thread.

if you like the game, YOU are XV-kun
if you dislike the game, YOU are anti-XV-kun

there may have been a real XV-kun near the beginning but its all trolls trolling trolls at this point

Why is a moogle on the site?

> it's already the best looking open world Action RPG ever made

I want to believe you but holy shit is that a retarded statement

fucking liar

>Delayed again
>Going on E L E V E N years in development

TOO MUCH , TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH IS NEVER ENOUGH

This reminds me of those Witcher 3 webms where they attack guardsmen who do nothing.

/v in a nutshell

The browser/mobile/whatever game probably involves moogles.
There's a robot moogle in the actual game.

>another gamefaqs/neogaf circlejerk thread

I almost hate this game because of these autistic fucks.

>wait 10 years for vaporware
>get upset you need to wait a few more weeks

genuinely curious how much money SE has pumped into this game though, we're coming up 11 years of dev time now and they're still willing to delay it to make it better.

It's some asspained rabbid fanboy who defends FFXV to death in every single thread he can. You can immeadiately identify who he is just by the way he writes.

Also most of his posts have an FFXV webm or screenshot to go along with it so he's even easier to identify.

its probably just a new trailer or another shitty mobile game tie in

AND WHO CARES, MAYBE XV-KUN HAD IT RIGHT

It's actually around 6 years of dev time and only 4 of those on the game we see today.

Normua is a horrible team leader, in the sense that he cannot manage anything at all, he needs someone over him to set deadlines and push him to finalize designs.
Extremely kind though, probably why he sucks at being a lead.

there was probably something that was easily fixable that caused them to panic downgrade, they found it then just reverted the changes they made

>XV-kun

Forgot to add that regardless of dev time, Square has indeed sunk a lot of money into this game.

>trying to reason with someone with severe autism

Why does Noctis have red eyes?

It wasn't delayed again blindfag

Except the soldiers are shooting at him while the one he's attacking is hitstunned.

Sorry nope, that isn't me. In fact I've argued with him on gamefags before.

The power of the Proâ„¢

Related to his Astral powers.

FUCK ME YOU WEREN'T JOKING

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!

I really wish they hadn't gone for the ultra realism look, World of Final Fantasy looks better.

I think Persona 5 and Xenoblade X both showed the importance of art style.

They already confirmed that was the regular PS4 version during the ATR 4 days ago, so nope. novacrystallis.com/2016/09/update-final-fantasy-xvs-visual-quality/

And even on the XB1 version they showed yesterday they improved the visuals a lot since the Gamescom footage in August.

No, it does not.

It's already been confirmed it's OG PS4.
The "Pro patch" is just going to be for the 4K upscaling and that's about it.

Woff looks like shit and P5 and XCX both show they are inferior to XV in artstyle and visuals.

>its literally a countdown to announce the PC version

YES, WE WIN AGAIN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Remember that this was 2006 when it was shown/conceptualized.

The whole, "fantasy based on reality" was and still is in and of itself something different.

It's cool to finally have an RPG that's just down to earth.

The fuck is that eldritch horror in the top right corner of XV?

>it does not
Dude XV has been going for a realistic look for a while now.

>Woff looks like shit
Get your eyes checked.

>P5 and XCX both show they are inferior to XV in artstyle
Oh you're just shitposting. XCX environments BTFO XV's and Persona 5 s just so much more stylish than XV in EVERY aspect.

I think it was a little more stylized back in 2006 though.

>the soldiers are shooting at him
Yeah, I see how much that seems to affect him. Thanks for pointing it out, the archers in the witcher 3 will at least interrupt you.

some kind of three headed flying lobster.

It's going to be a browser game.
The PC version won't be announced until after all the DLC has been finished and it certainly won't have a countdown timer on only the Japanese site.

XV-kun can you shut the fuck up seriously? Im excited as hell for FF15, but you annoy people as much as possible with your dumb comparisions.
Let people talk what they want without insulting them.

user just let me believe its a PC announcement...

I won't have to buy a ps4 console for inflated price to play FFXV.... ;_;

just let me believe in this

I have, Woff looks like shit.

XCX completely shits the bed compared to XV in every aspect and P5 is just generic anime stlye that again looks like complete shit compared to XV. Nothing in P5 is good.

Define "realistic look".

>XCX completely shits the bed compared to XV
>P5 is just generic anime stlye
>Woff looks like shit
How can one man be so wrong?

And if you weren't blind you would see that you have three other party members who are all being hit by the soldiers too you fucking retard.

They would fucking do that after I reserved the fucking ps4 version.

He is right on every single thing, objectively right even.

Opinions man

Who is user? He sounds like XV-kun but fanboying for XCX.

XV-kun you have a twin?

No.

Everything I just said is objectively true.

>objectively
>objectively
You're both objectively wrong.

Just admit it, XV-kun. All those games look so much better than FFXV.

Not him, but they really don't.

Nope. XCX is inferior in every aspect to XV. And XV already shits all over all three of them.

Not him, but they really do.

Not him, but they really don't. Especially XCX looks like total garbage.

>subscribe
>shitty stretched youtube-compresson images
vs
>marketing bullshots
You sure showed... nobody?

Prove you aren't him.

And no, they don't. Are you trolling?

Both XCX and XV are good games.
Witcher 3 is not in the same category, I don't get why people keep mentioning it in XV threads.

>I DONT KNOW WHAT BULLSHOTS MEAN ELLIPSES MAN
Kill yourself, prompto.

holy fuck

Witcher 3 is also a great game. But since this board lives for shitposting, we just can't admit that.

>marketing bullshots
Those are screenshots I took straight from my own version of the demo. Eat shit faggot.

>can't deny he got the xcx images from youtube
lol

Did you end up subscribing?

And? They are exactly what the final game looks like.

>countdown for a delay
Yeah, I don't think so.

I think another demo is going to be released. Look at the background. Does that look like anything they've previously shown apart from the last demo they released?

Its funny because XV haters always get screenshots from youtube and even zoom it to try to prove something. And you blame XV-kun?

>And?
Wew lad.

It is likely going to be a browser game or a phone app related to Moogles.

>Comparing compressed stills from a Youtube video with a bullshot touched up in Photoshop
>I took straight from my own version of the demo

Sure you did. You ain't fooling anyone, XV-kun.

Post yfw its demo only for japs.

It's too mainstream and casual. People remember the original and cry as to what the series has become.
FF is likely to suffer the same fate eventually, but not quite yet. XIII's faux pas was quickly fixed by its spin-offs.

Or that. Square seem to have a talent for disappointment.

>braindead party members
Thanks for pointing that one out as well, user. But really, the soldiers were firing at Noctis and his HP just kept on regenerating while he was hitting the one guy. It's pretty retarded and goes along the lines of "hold X to win".

Nigger I have been of Japanese PSN AND Hong Kong PSN there is no escape that these gooks can git to to avoid my playing of their games.

No but seriously World of Final Fantasy looks great.

If this is as bad as I think it will be we can fall back on WoFF.

>>KH3 will be delayed even further because of this crap
Well, Kingdom Hearts is shit, so who cares?

Stop saying we you fucking piece of shit. The game is retarded, stacking, shit. It's Pokefaggot gay ass fuck.

I agree

it's a turn based strategy game like a FF should be

also it's cute

Those aren't bullshots, those are screenshots I took in my own copy of the demo. Nice denial there faggot. I've taken a ton of screenshots from my demo.

I care. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Its possible to play Jap PS+ games without paying for PS+ ?

it's a jrpg

Except none of them are braindead because they literally help you out the entire time.

>the soldiers were firing at Noctis and his HP just kept on regenerating while he was hitting the one guy.
Because he had REGEN HP unlocked you retard, and he was tapping attack to do those combos which stunlocked the enemies. Nothing is remotely hold anything to win, if you even tried that you would die.

Why? Besides KHI the series always sucked. I is great because it was the perfect mix of Disney and FF. CoM onwards just began to try and copy FF.

>me
>yeah i got bf1 ultimate edition for €105
>but now I will be too poor to buy final fantasy xv at release
>brother:"they will probably delay it again so don't worry"

This happened 2 days ago. He jinxed it

Wow you are fucking retarded as fuck. KH has nothing to do with the XV development team.
KH3 is going to be shit anyways. Nomura is already piss about being kicked off XV. He's venting all that hate into KH3.
Watch as KH3 becomes a shit game and teaches Nomura a lesson on not to fuck with the bigdogs.

I know its kinda funny meme, but there is zero chances of FFXV being delayed again. Game is done.

It's not getting delayed again.

>Why?
Because I like the series. KH1 is nearly garbage compared to the second game. There is no such thing as a perfect mix of Disney and Final Fantasy. The first game was the idea that came into fruition, and the rest followed. It was always intended as a series. You're just one of those pieces of shits who are nostalgic for the first game.

It never copied Final Fantasy either, what the fuck are you talking about? You're a fucking moron.

Geez dude, calm down. I didn't even play the first game till 2013 with the first HD collection. I of course played I first and loved it. Moved to CoM and hated it. Later played II and didn't like that either.

look at Nomura is going to fuck this up somehow. Just watch. He's still crying like a little bitch.

So you have shit taste then. Gotcha.

>All those screenshots of Cindy

Just like I suspected. You're an autistic kiss-less virgin, XV-kun.

I rather play World of Final Fantasy

Good to know

So shut the fuck up then pussy.

>FFXV actually got fixed
>Cred Forums however still refuse to admit it
Kek

not Cred Forums, just the Cred Forums shitposting groupies

Why are you so bitter and angry that I don't even like a series that you like? What's the big deal?

Everyone here is retarded but me

Just because the game isn't Versus XIII anymore and Nomurafags.

>Why are you so bitter and angry that I don't even like a series that you like?
Bitter and angry have the same meaning you fucking idiot. Is that how you end up every time you put your foot down to make a shitty post like "Dur hur WHY? KH is SHIT"? You're fucking pathetic. I hope you get shot.

Not him but, woah there lad. Calm down Nomurafag.

It's 4:30 in the morning, I'm practically braindead right now. I plan to go to bed soon honestly, because whenever I stay up late, I begin to feel like shit. Also
>Wishing violence on someone simply because they don't like a series
See, this is why KH fans are often grouped with people like Sonic fans, as being autistic. You're angry that I don't share the same opinion as you.

XV-kun actually bought a Wii U just so he could post cherrypicked low-res shots from Xenoblade.

Now that's autism.

Kingdom Hearts is just above being a mediocre series and you should understand why when you analyse its combat system and level design.

Nomurafags is the most toxic retards in this fanbase.

Keep using adjectives to describe my emotions, as if that amounts to anything but a waste of fucking bytes.

I replied to your shitty first post, because you said what you said as if it were the truth. It's like the basic fucking cycle of a moron. Now you are calling me angry, and then you call me autistic and group me with the others because you have nothing. All the while you know that damn well how this site works, but because it's KH you gotta input those announcements. You want to feel like you're on to something, don't you? Because you had nothing, and you didn't know fucking dick about anything.

Level design in Kingdom Hearts 1 was garbage, because it tried to be a platformer. Level design in 2 is perfection for the combat, all the while Cavern of Remembrance has the best designed level in any action RPG ever known. Go ahead and tell me this analyzation you have thought so hard on, and I'll tell you why you're fucking wrong, because there is no other action RPG that stands against the roots of KH2's combat.

>FFXV thread devolves in XV vs. Versus shitting
>again

>people comparing two stages of a game, neither of which have been released
>again

>people acting like they know every single detail of Versus and think they can glean enough information from the very little amount of footage shown of it to gain an opinion on its quality
>again

I can't wait for this game to come out so you people can finally fucking stop.

Are you gonna address your statement about the fact that you wished violence on me simply because I don't like KH? Where in this thread did I ever say to you "I hope you get shot."? Also, this isn't even a KH thread. It's a XV thread. I just happened to come across your post, and felt like replying to it.

>one shit game will get delayed because of another shit game
Who cares.

Dam. Who let Nomura out the cage?
>>>/leddit/
Fuck off and kys. Your post is autism at it's finest.

Hooooooooooooly fuck.

None of those fantastic games are going to intervene with each other.

>LE REDDIT KILL YOURSELF ACRONYM
Yeah, I take it back. I want you shot. Wouldn't want to waste bullets on some fucking cancerhead like you.

*Would

I'm screencapping your posts. Not to report you or anything, cause, that's fuckin' dumb, but, so I can laugh at your posts one day when this thread is removed from the archive.

I've never seen someone so far up their own ass with a video game before, it's as if you made it and have a complex for it.

If you can't see the linear hallways and 'hit X' gameplay that Kingdom Hearts is, I don't know what to say.

For example I think Final Fantasy VI and VII are wonderful games, but fuck both of their combat systems, they are absolute garbage.

It makes me happy that somebody's sense of humor is so flawed that this is where your future enjoyment will come from, be it not from Cred Forums.

>MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS!!!

How cucked do you have to be to buy Niggerfield 1, and Ultimate Mongrel Edition at that.

wew lad

> I don't know what to say.
Well of course you fucking don't, because you're a fucking moron who doesn't know shit about what he is talking about.

What the fuck are hallways? You mean the areas that are obviously not hallways, and some that are more open? You don't constantly mash the button unless you're on easy mode. There are plenty of things to do and multi combinations you can come up with to make yourself play more stylish. You have obviously never tried Critical mode, nor level 1 for that matter.

Honestly, it's like you just came up to me just because you thought what you just said to me was going to be the big news I'm going to hear, and that I'm finished? No, you are hilariously fucking stupid.

>I've never seen someone so far up their own ass
Then you're a newfag, obviously. I'm looking at someone who is not only far up his ass, but he has no fucking idea what is going on around him and has no fucking clue what to say. Are you self aware?

Obviously. Stop screaming you fucking baby.

Hey user, you still haven't addressed the fact that you said you want me to be shot simply because I don't like KH. Maybe you should get on that.

What would you like to know about it?

My uncle worked on Versus, he said it was at least 9 times better than XV.

He also said that Cloud is in the game.

Man I can just imagine you breathing heavily while you were lost without cheetos hands. Take Nomura's dick out of your ass and mouth. You are an autist. Leddit is where you belong too. Fucking with KH and Nomurafags is the best.

For one, why would you want a person to be shot (and possibly get killed) simply for not liking, what I assume is your favorite game series.

>Man
>Man
>Man I can just imagine you breathing heavily
I stopped reading right there. You're struggling to insult me because I hurt your feelings pretty bad. You look asinine.

Does it bother you?

>Does it bother you?
Not so much bother me, I just don't get it. Final Fantasy VI is my favorite game of all time, I've never wished death on someone who said they don't like VI, or, they like something else as their favorite game. Because that's fucking asinine

How can you defend Kingdom Hearts to that level?

Everyone like the series, but come on man.
Just upping the game to Critical or Proud mode is just a minor thing compared to everything else.

IGN was right then, and they're right now.

I have a fuck ton of screenshots of everything, but of course you get triggered that someone wanted to rightfully perve on Cidney, what a cuck you must be.

Prime example of why Nomuracucks are cancer.

>All those screenshots of Noct

You queer

You're dealing with pre-teens and people with mental disabilities more often than not here, they just aren't able to bear that people have different opinions.

>y-your gay for perving on cidney
>y-your gay for having bunch of noctis pics

>I've never wished death on someone who said they don't like
That's you then. Is this your first encounter like that? There is nothing to get. This is an anonymous board and people are more willing to say things they usually wouldn't say, whether it's true or not, it doesn't matter because you read it.

Critical is not anything minor, and especially level 1 if you feel like you're up to the challenge of mastering the mechanics where they will all be needed since level 1 is balanced for exactly that.

IGN was never right, and the only thing IGN was talking about was the story you fucking shithead. Get on your fucking knees and worship them then you god damn pussy.

Oh shut rhe fuck up cut-in poster. You're not the guy who analyzes everything around him and you're not the one above it all. You're just as garbage as anyone else who browses this shithole, so eat my fucking shit.

Rapid fanboys are one thing, but what the fuck is up with all these rabid haters?

Every FF15 thread I see has the same few posts stating how the game will be shit and it's the blunder of the decade and what not. Almost exactly the same posts in threads posted days, even weeks apart.

Is this some kind of reverse shilling in progress?

My point proven

I bet you say that every time someone shits in your mouth.

There is dedicated XV shitposters who go out of their way to shitpost on XV.

I think it's mostly the same small group of people going back and forth at this point.
Or maybe just two really fucked up people.

Pcucks and versefags are just mad it's going to be a decent game. They just want to see the game burn to the ground.

I honestly have no idea.

Persona threads aren't this bad, XIV threads aren't this bad.

These threads are filled with recurring angsty characters that never fail to shutup about the same inane things over and over again.

FFXVs Moogle is probably going to be a plush toy that is possessed by a demon. Cidney even has a moogle plushie in her truck.

Already been debunked.

If you browse the site from your smartphone it says "smart.js"

>pcucks cucked again

>Rapid fanboys
Fanboys that move at very high speed?

>200+ post
>~60 ip
Makes you think. hm

There's a moogle robot that's made by a member of the resistance.

It's going to be, "Moogle's Wooly World"

With all the namespewing going on I'd have to guess diaspora from gamefaqs or other forum sites who for whatever reason got assblasted at each other and must take out their rage here.

So 60 people made 2-3 posts each?

This. I can confirm this since im one of them.

>The fuck are you talking about? The game is complete already and it's already the best looking open world Action RPG ever made.

You meant Skyrim, right?

>Are you people fucking retarded? It's not getting delayed,
here he goes again

Skyrim looks like complete ass TESdrone, even your shitty PC mods look like fucking shit.

Oh and these two posts right at the same time, totally isn't Anti-XV-Kun using his phone and PC to samefag.

>modded skyrim
Your argument is invalid. Use a vanilla skyrim screenshot then.

>See that infinite quest line ever there?

skyrim is garbage no matter what kind of sticky gooey shit you coat it with bitch ass faggot

Huh? Your screen looks like total shit compared to last footage of FFXV.

I hate googles too. But you can customize your characters in the full game so I can kill all Googles as superior whites + I needed a new shooter game. I only play Rainbow six siege right now

Well threads over now that Anti-XVkun woke up and is already dumping his meme images.

That just means fans who have other shit going on in their lives and not much time did a better job of creating a beautiful and dark fantasy atmosphere with quality textures and graphics than entire large teams of people who get PAID to do this shit.

Holy shit why are you autist save this pic in .PNG?

Anti-XV-Kun literally on suicide watch, it's fucking hilarious, he's having a literal meltdown.

>mfw unmodded gta has better graphics than this shit that took 10 years to make

Nothing in Skyrimjob in any mod looks better than anything in XV, nice meme post westcuck.

>Seriously has to cling to MODs to make shitty game look less shitty.

Yeah the devs finally realized they can't release their game in the early alpha stage it is now.

That autist is antixvkun.

you got shit on already. stop trying to talk with shit all over you its fucking disgusting

So u dont like Kingdomu jatosu huh?
pssshhh *unseathes twin keyblades*
DUAL WIIIIEWWLD!
TAKE THIS!!
*teleports behind you with Aqua's abilities*
OWARI DAAAAA!
Keeburaido ougi! 1000 tips of fedora Pain no jutsu!!
*cuts you into one thousand pieces*
nothing personnel human, but I belong into the darkness
*dissapears into thin air*

Ok maybe, but that Skyrim screen you posted was total garbo.

Great, now we have Skyrim-tan and Kingdomu Heartsu-san joining the threads too.

@353736695
>everyone on Cred Forums who said it wasn't getting delayed is the same person!?
So 90% of Cred Forums?

Kek. You're bring mod talk into this? Wow. Just kys.

No, FF got shit on, by Nomura and Tabata. Look at this retarded ass looking shit

>fantasy based in reality
>has police that are literal medieval knights with modern weaponry

That looks like total shit compared to anything in XV.

WASNT ME

Will people not mod the pc version of XV then?

good thing that is cool as fuck. go back to your gay ass fucking dragon bullshit lmao fucking fag

>in the early alpha stage it is now.

The game is already done and it already shits all over Witcher 3 on console too.

IT'S OVER

The website design makes it feel like a countdown to some crossover shit.

>If you dont like KH you should just die, welcome to the Internet pussy!!
I miss being a 12 year old.

top kek

>has police that are literal medieval knights with modern weaponry

Yeah that is fantasy based on reality. Looks awesome, better than anything westcucks could ever hope to conceive.

That gas station looks like fucking ass. The lighting is shit, it gives no sense of mood or atmosphere, the area looks so plain and uninspired. The one I posted has atmosphere, notice the billboard that ads flavor and life to the scenery. Japanese wouldn't know of such things, as they lack subtlety.

Course niggas would. Just saying you are comparing vanilla to modded game which makes the things you said invalid.

>Implying Witcher 3 console looked good at all
>Falling for bullshots

>good thing that is cool as fuck.

>medeival knight armor that looks generic as fuck and like shit compared to any medieval themed armor in any game ever made
>slap an assault rifle on
>cool as fuck

Your taste is shit. You must be american, or japanese.

W3 on consoles look the same as PC

>on console
>being this poor
HAAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats cool though. better than gay ass generic tolkien ripoffs

HAHAHA OH WOW WITCHER 3 GOT DOWNGRADED HARD AS FUCK

No, it isn't cool, it looks fucking retarded as shit. You got guys dressed in modern day fashion using giant swords to fight medieval knight cops using assault rifles and piloting ufo ships. There';s no consistency or coherent theme.

That gas station looks fucking awesome. The lighting is great, it gives great sense of mood and atmosphere, the area looks so whimsical and lived in. The one you posted has no atmosphere, notice the billboard that ads no flavor and no life to the lifeless scenery. West wouldn't know of such things, as they lack subtlety.

>Implying I own current-gen console
I'm not retarded, user.
You should get your eyes checked.

Looks the same except minor things tough.

I bet you think warhammer is good. What are you fucking 12?

typical blind neofag poster

Can we talk about how bad is Witcher 3 combat compared to FFXV? ^)

delet this right now

reminder that gta V has real rain, unlike FF XV's shitty weak ass rain with poor lighting and reflections
youtube.com/watch?v=JPGuqxkWXvY

Time to post Lightning!

>sharper textures
>crisper image
>More draw distance
>Shadows
>Higher framerate

>minor things

>Put everyone in realstic clothing and weaponry
>hurr more like final duty/call of fantasy am i right

It just looks cool, different. That's all that matters.
Go and tell someone about how impractical Hobbit footwear is or whatever.

>press X to awesome
>good
kekolds

That's not what my greentext said. It intrigues me that whenever somebody brings up an age related insult, they always use 12.

You also say it in a way that makes yourself seem less approachable. I'm already on top of you. Your mind instantly broke when you read my post, and I made you reply to it, because somewhere in there is something you can relate to. Are you usually the target for death related remarks? I would think so.

How the fuck is that generic? It's not the greatest looking armor in the game but it's definitely better than any other basic shitty looking armor Skyrim has.

>slap an assult rifle on
No fucking shit, he is a soldier you stupid ass fuck.

>YOU MUST BE AMERICAN OR JAPANESE LALALOOLOO
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you from India or some shit? You're a stupid fucking nigger. Go cry about living in the third world some more.

But your screen comparision just proved my point.

Warhammer isn't good. It's fucking AWESOME, and has far better aesthetic value than shitty ass FF XV.

Yes, it is cool, it looks fucking cool as shit. You got guys dressed in modern fashion using giant swords and magic to fight medieval knights and mechs with assault rifles. It's the perfect meeting of urban fantasy and medieval fantasy into a unique setting that fits the mold of a fantasy based on reality.

Yeah W3 combat is all about hold X to Whirlwind the whole world.

>It's not the greatest looking armor in the game but it's definitely better than any other basic shitty looking armor Skyrim has.

Why is Lightning sucks so fucking hard compared to real goddess?

I love these threads.

Warhammer isn't good. it's fucking TRASH, and has far worse aesthetic value than god tier FFXV.

I said basic armor you stupid fucking FAGGOT.

AntiXVkun still on suicide watch.

>No fucking shit, he is a soldier you stupid ass fuck.

So why isn't he wearing armor that matches his modern weaponry? Do you see the fucking US marines going off to fight in fucking colonial times clothing you stupid ass fuck?

>blah blah blah pss nothin personnel I'm already ahead of you unzips katanas
>implying I'm the guy you were talking to.
I'm actually laughing hard at this shit, please dont stop posting.

Luna dies.

No.

HYPED AF for this game

>posting that shitty low rent bladerunner bootleg city

Try a true sci fi/fantasy city, one that isn't populated by fucking jrock pussies.

ur mom dies tonight if you dont reply to this post kek

You're mom too

Warhammer is objectively more aesthetic than the garbage that is FFXV that doesn't even have good concept art

Yes. It's pretty fucking obvious.

Lightning is better looking than any female character in FF XV, and I say this as someone who hates that bitch. Lightning is

BUILT FOR SEX

no u

I had no idea people who played dudebro games like battlefield could be interested in real video games like ffxv.
The world is a weird place.

No.

All our moms will.

Maybe because the world is filled with magical fucking bullshit you stupid ass fucking nigger. If you want realism, go shoot yourself in the head and see how real that gets for you.

>WAH HERE IS MY SUMMARIZING DULLARD GREENTEXT
Keep laughing. This is the only kind of entertainment you'll ever see in your pathetic fucking life. I know you weren't the piece of shit I was talking to you fucking moron, go ahead and point me to where I implied so. You generic shit eating faggot.

Nah, Lightning is ugly as fuck.

Well I play most of the time shooters like halo, battlefield and Rainbow but my brother always played (j)rpg's and desu I would never play some games like FF xIII but xv looks very good and promising

Funny how cucker 3 has worse draw distance, vegetation, lighting, models, animation, music, art direction, tech, monster design and anything compared to XV.

DA fuck you say about my waifu!?

XV is not open world

Insomnia is urban fantasy, not scifi. Nice meme post though.

>Even the environments of warshitter is edgy spikes for 12 year olds.
You can't make this shit up, holy shit.

No it objectively isn't. That is literally some blocky splotches I see faggots on youtube do on how to draw generic scifi shit.

>Maybe because the world is filled with magical fucking bullshit you stupid ass fucking nigger. If you want realism, go shoot yourself in the head and see how real that gets for you.

>world full of magic
>uses a fucking modern day assault rifle
>not a magic infused gun, which would make actual sense in a world run by magic

You're dumb as fucking shit, you know that right?

Motomu is that you?

XV better not fall into the same open world trappings that Witcher 3 and GTA V did.

so your brother is the smart one, I see

It's a fucking robot you retard.

Also this art is all wrong. Lightning dont have boobs at all, she is flat.

Yes it is.

>AHHH UR SO MAD FUCK YOU STOP BEING SO MAD FUCK YOUUU
This is comedy gold. I love to mess up with autists like you. Keep em coming big boy! C'mon you can do It!

It's worse than both of those games which actually had polish and detailed environments.

XV is also worse than most modern MMOs in world design and gameplay.

guys relax

Well he bought a nogamestation so I don't think he is

Except only a single city has magic, while the people who use guns have no magic which is why they use guns and mechs to compensate, which is why they use Magitek technology. But you are just some underage warhammer shilling westcuck who doesn't know good design even if it raped your face.

shut the fuck up

That must be what that shitty city got turned into after the Dark Eldar raided it, and captured all the citizens to be used for torture and experimentation. Guess they should have got soldiers with real armor and real weapons, huh?

This bait is too obvious i guess XV-kun not gonna reply to this.

Niggers and witcher cucks

They did buff her bust size in lightning returns. In her early designs too, she had a bigger bust size then now.

>this salt over getting BTFO
Keep posting your disgusting concept art that isn't even in the game you autist.

>the guys with guns have no magic
>so they use magitek technology
>magitek

So XV-kun is also a diehard KH fanboy?
Didn't know about that one.

What do you mean you don't like Kingdom Hearts and Witcher 3

Since XV is better than W3 and GTA with more polish and detailed environments, it's easily the biggest and best looking game on console.

It's not bait.
youtube.com/watch?v=zfBpNoheWIo

>empty as fuck open world
>ugly as fuck world
>buggy as hell within 20 seconds
>shitty animations and combat
>awful voice acting and writing

enjoy your fetch quests though?

So you really are 12, shilling wartrash in earnest. You know literally nothing about good design.

Sorry but why are you samefagging?

>weeb shills thinking FF XV looks better than this

>It's not bait.

There is only one city in the world that can use magic, but there are magical sites everywhere around the world.

Assault rifles still hurt, don't they? What kind of stupid fucking faggot shit are you trying to pull, just because the world is magic, you want it all magical? I see you can't even fucking comprehend modern day mixed in with fantasy, because your brain thinks like a fucking dumb nigger.

Hello? Are you self-aware at all? You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're even doing. It's ironic how you play the "autist" part extremely well, whenever an interrupter intervenes that's usually what happens. Then they show me off with a 'play' that demonstrates how entertainment starved they are. You look like a fucking idiot, but keep going. I like to see what other generic ways you can say "oh your mad as fuck pls stop" or whatever the fuck. Stop being boring.

>Guys I've never played FF6 please rape my face!?

Wow some faggy forest planet that would get raped by the Dark Eldar, so impressive

>1440p
>tons of mods
>still looks like trash with shitty geometry

I think they mean the console version, not the PC version

>are you self aware at all???
I'm not the one writing walls upon walls of text to a shitty bait though.

>look at these trees and tiny town mom

I'm pretty sure they used magic fueled guns, not regular US army shit

>12 minutes of walking around to commentary

Enjoy your irrational reasoning though?

No, this was clearly announced by the developers. It's got a linear progression with access to some open areas during certain chapters.

Sp XV has
>dense as fuck open world
>beautiful as fuck world
>well polished and high quality
>god tier animations and great combat
>top notch voice acting and writing

Meanwhile W3 has
>empty as fuck open world
>ugly as fuck world
>buggy as hell within 20 seconds
>shitty animations and combat
>awful voice acting and writing

meanwhile

But that has nothing to do with what you quoted, and added three question marks to fuel your insufferable insults.

>10 years
>tons of money
>still looks like trash with shitty gameplay and shitty character designs

no games for casuals like you

>2560x1440
Nice PC screenshot because you know XV already outclasses it on console.

The difference is that the final game is lacking the commentary. It's still a shit game.

That's not supposed to be water, the blue stuff is some empty magic void

yeah, that's it...

But why are you comparing XV to Witcher 3?

What does The Wicther have to do with Final Fantasy?

yeah

he's really mad that FFXV tried its hardest to copy it but failed in every way.

Who cares? All these games look like ass on console. Dragon Age Inquisition looked like ass on console, on PC that game shits all over FF XV.

But no one has played it in its entirety yet.

>dark eldar IS NOT GAY OR EDGY STOP MAKING FUN OF MEE!

>MOM!?

FFXV copied nothing from that fucking garbage. Oh look, the same webm that's been posted over and over! Are you out of garbage to spew?

Obviously people in this thread you stupid fucking nigger. God damn you're a fucking retard. Nobody gives a shit about Dragon Age you retarded monkey.

As I said, I'm not the one trying to save face against memes and shitposting with neverending walls of text no one's gonna read.

Witcherdrones is scared ^)

This and MGSV are why japs should leave open world games to the professionals in the West.

>mfw Cyberpunk 2077 will piss and shit all over FF XV when it's revealed, with an actual dense open world consisting of one massive lively city, and not small empty cities scattered across a shitty barren wilderness map

Why are people bringing Witcher 3 into this?

Who are you people?

>he thinks calling them edgy matters
>he thinks they care if a mon'keigh thinks they're gay
>implying he wouldn't scream in horror if they captured him alive

lmao and general FFXV discussion is like this everywhere
Honestly this game's entire development cycle has been shit thanks to both the game devs and fanboys.

Do spacemarines need to sleep?

>MOOOOOOM user IS MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN AND CALLING MY SHITTY WARHAMMER SHIT OUT FOR THE SHIT IT REALLY IS!?

There is not a single thing you've posted that looks anywhere close to as good as anything in XV.

>Putting your hopes and dreams on a game no one has even seen

Exactly like the Versus people here.
Also open world is shit. Super Mario aint open world, MGS3 aint, Half Life 2 isnt, and that's fine.

If you think that is "neverending walls of text" then you might be an unsighted cross-eyed fucking retard, as I thought. Whether you are the one who is actually trying to save face or not by claiming that your posts were "bait" or just memes you were posting, it really doesn't matter because you were provoked to say what you said in which your mind told you to do so, and you were not lying. I don't care about anyone else reading them, just that you recognize that it's there because I'm correct.

No, they use guns which were invented with magitek which is exactly what FF6 and FF15 do.

No, it was clearly announced by the developers that it is open world but only with a linear story, they said nothing about linear maps, the entire map you progress on is open world, only the story is linear.

I think Seth Rollins is better than Kevin Owens.

>FFXV copied nothing from that fucking garbage.
It copied literally everything it is from existing western games, it doesn't do anything new and it fails at everything it tried.

XV-kun a nigger, image related

>they said nothing about linear maps
yes they did. most areas are linear pathways.

Anti-XV-kun still on suicide watch.

That looks great and better than anything Witcher trash ever could do.

>Nobody gives a shit about Dragon Age you retarded monkey.

That must be why it's more successful than current shit ass FF full of weeb otaku crap pandering to morons that think anime is the epitome of art.

>mfw this game has actual interesting fantasy races and not half asian bishies with retarded hair and clothes trying to look cool
>magic spells that actually have variety and look cool, not shitty badly animated "death spells" that look like glitches
>an actual well made soundtrack, unlike FF XV's generic orchestra choir it's so epic its so epic bullshit

Oh right. You mean like a marker telling you where to go? Ah, so once FFXV came and did that, it was suddenly copying and "failed". There is obviously nothing else you could say that it copied from the core. It succeeds, and it does everything better than that fucking garbage "game" called the Witcher 3.

>ratchet & clank
>killzone
>bloodborne
>those 2 movie games

Nice meme games

Oh yeah loli virtual novels

You forgot the magic grenade bullshit in XV

>browse deviantart for cyberpunk city photos
>copy one and slap it on a cliff
>OMG I did a fantasy city

Japs. No creativity. No originality.

Anti-XV-kun is trying to shill Shitter 3 and pretend that it's better than XV, I'm showing proof that it's not and that XV is superior in all aspects.

All that faggot can do is post old outdated builds and glitches from outdated shit.

Meanwhile here's the final build of Witcher 3.

The thing is you would think dungeons were linear

But this one your showing has 5 floors and they interlink and require you to loop around and open doors and such

Theyre actually refreshingly circular and open by the looks of things :)

you're the only person who brings up that game.

I, for one, have never seen an unreleased game so ardently defended like this.

What is it about FFXV in particular that makes people act this way?

And when XV comes to PC it will shit all over all those shits, just like it shits all over all of them on console.

> it doesn't do anything new and it fails at everything it tried.
Are you describing yourself? Why yes you are.

>It copied literally everything it is from existing western games, it doesn't do anything new and it fails at everything it tried.

They even copied western shit irl, hence the clothing and the game trying so hard to look "real". They need to stick to doing anime shit with bright colors and silly stories, it's what they're good at.

Nope, Dragon Age is garbage and will never be more successful than Final Fantasy.It's a completely different ballpark that even Dragon Age failed in itself.

XV soundtrack is made by competent composers, unlike shitty faggot age. I never bothered to look at the garbage in Dragon Age, but it's music is in no comparison and it's dreadfully garbage. Keep playing your faggoty weak Western shit.

You mean the lock-on you stupid fucking retard.

What are you saying?

Cyberpunk is vaporware shit and just like Wticher 3 it will be empty trash, XV is already the biggest and most dense open world Action RPG to date with multiple massive lively cities and a ton of variety in location.

W3 and other CDPR shit will always be inferior shit.

>that faggy pose

>hence the clothing
only queer nips dress like that

They wasted like 6 years of their life hoping for some grimdark japanese westaboo fantasy game, that got scrapped and turned into a faggot roadtrip with "bros". They realize if this game fails mainline FF is DEAD, so they shill HARD for this trash. Honestly, FF 14 Heavensward is way better, and is actual fantasy with actual coherent design. Not "take tokyo and dubai but slap a mountain and a dragon in it lol fantasy guys"

>they weren't memes! you weren't playing me!! I'm over you! I won!
This shitty bait I just wrote has been all of my replies to you, yet you still gave me all these delicious (You)s, wasting time in trying to "prove me wrong" when I was just trying to make you react like the sensible autist you are. You've played your role beautifully, but I can't see how messing with you anymore is going to be entertaining, have fun trying to "prove wrong" all the people in this thread trying to bait your autistic ass.

I'm guessing you'd never dare to put your hands on your hips because otherwise you'd actually have something to lean on.

Show us discussion from gaf and reddit.

lmao what is this? Did SE actually bring cosplayers on stage or something?

There is only XV-kun defending it. Everyone else just know that game is masterpiece and don't even bother to reply.

10 years.

No they aren't. The entire game is open.

>has to post multifloor dungeons so he can pretend the whole game is linear

>left
ugly slav

>right
perdy animu

kek

>mfw this game has actual interesting fantasy races
No it doesn't.

>magic spells that actually have variety and look cool
No it doesn't and no they don't.

>an actual well made soundtrack
No it doesn't.

Everything about that trash is garbage.

I ACTUALLY WANT THIS GAME THOUGH

They also hired literally gay male models at another event because only fags would wear this shit.

>posts a pic of a city which are all linear paths
wew lad

>the lights on that ornamental structure to the right just pop off when you get like 7metres away

Is that why you literally just posted deviantart images that were reposted on tumblr?

West. No creativity, no originality.

>implying half breed asian guys in gay clothes is interesting or fantasy

>implying magic spells with actual variety is worse than generic aoes

>implying a well crafted soundtrack that maintains the feel of fantasy without sounding like generic lotr shit is bad

You lose weeb.

>they weren't memes! you weren't playing me!! I'm over you! I won!
What the fuck are you even saying? Holy fucking SHIT can you even read? Are you seriously this fucking retarded that you can't even comprehend what I'm saying?

>Whether you are the one who is actually trying to save face or not by claiming that your posts were "bait" or just memes you were posting
Can you read to me what this says? Where does it imply anything in that greentext you just said?

You are so fucking pathetic, I actually almost spit out my coffee trying to read your fucking garbage, and now you're running away like a stupid fucking pussy.

>I was just playing with you I wanted to pull all that autism out of you!
Not at all. You're immensely fucking weak in everything that you do. You throw out "autism" like it's fucking candy and yet here you are continuously giving me the (you)s when you spit and screamed fucking TWELVE at me the first time in which you never intended to continue I'm sure. You thought you were the fucking king of some stupid shit like "autism control" and yet you acted like a complete fucking child in every way, and I proved you wrong every single time. You keep saying this is entertaining, but I can feel the tense building up when I have to wait 10 minutes for you to come up with some more retarded shit.

>sheesh

there are few words more specific to english localisations of japanese media than this

kek

No, he was shilling it earlier in the thread.

>posts a shitty grimdark gundam fanart

Bitch please.

FF14 is trash compared to everything in this thread. MMO-addicts is the worst.

>making XV the best looking open world game on console.
Looks like someone hasn't played Xenoblade Chronicles X.

oh, hey, a thread for talking about witcher 3 and xenoblade chronicles, neat.

fuck off you sperglord

I played it. Looks like total garbage.

Except it was always a roadtrip with bros and it has always been a darker fantasy setting with a mix of urban fantasy and medieval fantasy and mechs.

What's even funnier is that you are so triggered by how amazing the game looks and is turning out that you are literally on suicide watch, shilling fucking deviantart warhammer shit. FF14 is also complete trash.

And it's shaping up to be the best FF ever made.

So this is the power of Witcher 3 grafix?

How? FF 14 has better art direction than XV, better character design, better story, better music. It's actual fantasy, not fake ass "urban fantasy"

When Xenoblade X is half the game Xenoblade is you can post here again.

I have over 400 hours on it, and the game is garbage compared to XV

What is it that makes someone shitpost against a game so ardently like this? It's not that anyone is defending this ardently for the sake of doing that first, it's that we are calling out this retarded shitposter on his autism for his extremely autismal dedication to try and shitpost against the game.

God that is some dreadful character design

let me post some actual good character design

>And it's shaping up to be the best FF ever made.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/shaping up FF/
he does it for free

You don't even know what fantasy is, underage.

>MUH MEDIEVAL MEANS FANATSY

just kys MMO-addict

ITT: Everyone has played the full build of XV and finished it multiple times

you look like one of those generic ass bots that roam Cred Forums and post the same shit over and over with the same line

yes it's look better and it comes in at a nice tasty 10 fps

its been proven they're both the same person, dumbass

>getting butt devastated that W3 is inferior in every aspect to XV.

>we

no one's been able to have an actual discussion of the game for the last like 4 years you've been defending it, user. you've killed Cred Forums's hype with your fanboy shit

Everything in XV is better than anything the west has ever tried to do in their shitty RPGs. Nothing in DAI or Cucker 3 or Skyrimjob has ever been good, it's all worse than XV and has not even close the level of variety XV has in every facet of the game. Everyone already considers XV to have an iconic OST, no one even fucking knows what DAI or Cucker 3 sounds like because it's just generic background filler noise.

shut the fuck up you fucking pussy and speak for yourself.

the way their bodies are posed as they all looks femmy as fuck

did they get jap women to motion capture these fucking tools?

Whoa, you got XV early?

Oh my god, you're still fucking going. I'm the guy you got mad over for saying "KH sucks." And you said "I hope you get shot in the head." You're seriously still going? This is hysterical.

HI XV-KUN!!

>posting a shitty deviantart edgelord pic
>has no sense of style, no sense of identity, literally just generic art that is nothing

Stop embarrassing yourself.

>Everyone already considers XV to have an iconic OST, no one even fucking knows what DAI or Cucker 3 sounds like because it's just generic background filler noise.

Nah it's actual well made music, not soulless chink music where they just get some asians whose parents beat the shit out of them and forced them to learn the violin and the cello to seem more classy

youtube.com/watch?v=2oI7V2FYnbA

the game is not even out.
It's best game.
le jrpg is better than west men.

That is seriously the worst design for a villain I have seen in years.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Have you ever seen how a woman looks in motion? I bet you somehow thought that was clever, and it's funny you call something a "tool" when this is how you act.

Of course I'm still posting in the thread. Are you that hungry for more attention from me? You shouldn't have.

I love that a average modded skyrim looks better than this. and if you have time to get dyndalod working its not even close

>Picking a bullshot of Oblivia
>AKA the desert continent of Xenoblade
>And comparing it to a scene with a nice looking forest in XV
You should have grabbed a decent screenshot from Noctilum for a fair comparison.

I have played that and that looks like utter trash.

Cry more westcuck.

The only good song that really stands out on XV's OST is the menu theme, but I don't think you can consider that iconic yet. Time will tell.

I'm honestly fine with it getting delayed as much as possible. It needs to not be shit

everyone who isn't you can see this is hypocritical as fuck you shitty troll

Lmao you serious nigger? The whole XV OST is iconic already.

speak for your fucking self i said you fucking bitch. get on your fucking knees.

14 has worse art direction, character design, story, music and sense of fantasy. 14 is just a fucking theme park. XV is a fully fleshed out world that is a unique mix of urban fantasy and medieval fantasy with mechs.

>this faggot who doesn't know what fantasy is still trying to fucking post

None of you retarded niggers have played it.

Yet it's somehow hailed as the 2nd coming of Christ.

Fuck me sideways.

but tabata told us it's good, so it must be good

Lel, who even gies c fuck about Final Fgnatasy anymore lmao.

Nobody is going to fuck you sideways so keep dreaming you ugly chucklefuck.

It's odd how people will say that in light of people defending the game from shitposters, yet when shitposters shit everywhere it's fucking okay. When are you going to get fucking killed?

The irony.

Woah there matey, get that stick out your arse.

Why do you fuckers post the same shit in every XV thread over and over again?

I do know what fantasy is, do you? Guess what it isn't? It isn't a bunch of faggots driving a modern day car on a futuristic highway through an industrial zone as a ufo piloted by fucking templars crashes down:

That looks like absolute shit, and SE should be ashamed for having created it.

I'm not constipated.

No, anti-XV-kun is the one whos trying to ruin these threads, and you being an apologist to him is the only thing allowing him to.

>The whole XV OST is iconic already.

xv-kun is bored so he needs to fight with himself to keep these threads alive

Noctis' car fucking flies. It fucking grows wings, and flies:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2UwHad_9wg

That looks so fucking gay

The whole Radio OST in the car is music from the older games in the series so he is kinda right.

That sounds like absolute trash, it's nothing compared to the god tier XV OST which is already respected worldwide. No one gives a shit about generic westcuck music.

Yeah Dark Eldar is the worst design I've ever seen for anything.

From that post it sounded like you were.

No you constantly engaging him and getting into the same arguments all the time is the thing allowing the threads to be ruined.

No no you have no fucking idea what a fantasy is you stupid gay ass fucking faggot.

That's exactly what a fantasy is save your retarded fucking vulgar used to describe characters better than your faggy fucking age.

They aren't ashamed. They are doing something fantastic for the industry, by making something that is inspired unlike fucking Faggot The Next Age In a More Generic Fantasy Land with the weakest fucking action combat and messy tactical shit and a terrible quest structure. It's the same fucking garbage we see day by fucking day and you praise and shit yourself all over it and think you can brand it as something new.

At least Final Fucking Fantasy does something new each time, and they actually make fantastical worlds better than the generic gay shit you see every fucking time over and over in the Western world of bullshit. You think you're right about anything, but everyone already shit all over you so many fucking times you won't give up.

>implying dark eldar women aren't more beautiful and graceful than that shitty luna and gentiana

No, see, I just think it's kind of hilarious how you're STILL ranting at people about KH 2 hours later. Only now, you're also ranting about XV, which really depresses me, because I'm actually really looking forward to XV.

i agree, but lots of people seem to think it's cool. i really wanted an airship

We've been keeping up with the game and already have seen and heard more than enough to know it's good, guarenteed high quality game with a god tier OST, great combat, world etc.

But shitpost harder faggot.

No you don't since you clearly don't know how urban fantasy works and are clearly triggered by it. You are completely BTFO and you can't even deal with it, that's why you're on suicide watch.

It's fucking awesome, keep getting triggered over awesome stuff.

XV-KUN!!!

Silent Hill 3
Was the only PS2 game that could look that good.

So an actual 8th gen game model. Unlike Witcher trash which is PS2 tier.

>No, see, I just think it's kind of hilarious how you're STILL ranting at people about KH 2
I stopped reading. I chuckled because you're a fucking retard who can't even read. Are you cross eyed? I haven't talked about Kingdom fucking Hearts for hours.

No, your hideous westcuck trannies are the ugliest pieces of shit ever conceived.

Are you kidding me? Look, you can shit talk the west all you want, but their fantasy worlds are ones with believably characters and places I'd actually want to visit and live in. Who the fuck finds any of the characters in FF XV believable? Who would want to live in these shitty uninspired places? I can go to Dubai or Tokyo and see that shit. Japs used to be creative, key word being used to. They long since stopped in their desperate and sad attempts to copy the west. Ironic you shit talk the west, when this entire shit game is a poor copy and bad inspiration off of western shit. Fucking copying open world after skyrim made it popular for rpgs to do so. This shit ass game is late to the fucking party, and it's gonna crash and burn. Only people buying FF XV are fucking weebshits who love shallow anime trope characters.

>We've been keeping up with the game and already have seen and heard more than enough to know it's good, guarenteed high quality game with a god tier OST, great combat, world etc.

Except every FFXV thread I've seen PS4 players have been bitching about how shit the demo actually was.

>guarenteed high quality game with a god tier OST, great combat, world etc.

Fuck off shill

So wait, are you actually XV-Kun? Like, the real one? Because, if you are it's like I'm finding a unicorn. You've been posting what basically says "XV WILL BE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!" And, I admit, the game will probably be very, very good, but you're overselling it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Game gets delayed
>shitposting frenzy
>Game is rushed to be developed for launch date
>shitposting

>the game will probably be very, very good
lmfao

Everyone does because japan actually knows how to create characters that people can get invested in, unlike the west with its trash. Keep gettting triggered over XVs god tier art direction and world design completely towering over the absolute gutter trash generic pieces of shit that DAI, W3 and Skyrimjob shit out. XV is one of the most creative games ever made, unlike those three west trash games which are justcopy pasted generic tolkien ripoffs with no identity.

> Fucking copying open world after skyrim made it popular for rpgs to do so.
Never mind that the devs flat out fucking stated that XV is NOT like Skyrim, keep eathing shit from those westcucks unwashed buttholes, keep getting triggered that XV shits all over anything you've been trying to shill here and in the past few threads with your shitty copy pasta.

western games objectively have more beloved game characters than the east.

Glitches happen user, in every game ever. As I said in the thread earlier, FFVI is my favorite game of all time, but, VI has glitches too.

Again, it's a case of "let's pick out the worst possible screenshot from one of the worst areas of the game I hate, while picking the opposite for the game I love".
Stop using bullshots.

>No you don't since you clearly don't know how urban fantasy works and are clearly triggered by it.

I actually DO know how urban fantasy works, because I watch shows like Supernatural, Teen Wolf, and The Originals. Guess what those shows don't do? They don't slap fucking shit from wrong time periods into their damn settings just to "be original". The Originals has vampires that lived in fucking medieval times, but they fight using their powers and normal weapons and shit, not fucking medieval knight armor. You fucking dumbass bitch. The West not only perfected medieval fantasy, it perfected urban fantasy too. Japs didn't do shit original and it shows.

>m-m-muh sexy bros

West already did that better with Teen Wolf, and that show had actual attractive men who looked like MEN, not a bunch of fags in shitty japanese fashions worn by fucking girly ass looking hostess boys who waste their lives away catering to drunken ugly over the hill jap bitches no one wants.

>mfw Gladiolus is a shit ripoff of Derek from Teen Wolf, with none of the charm or character development

>but their fantasy worlds are ones with believably characters and places I'd actually want to visit and live in.
Then you want to live in some generic ass stupid fucking shit. There is nothing fucking done in Skyrim, or Dragon Age, or Witcher that is 'new'. I can go in my back fucking yard and pretend to be in the Witcher you stupid fucking nigger, but I can't do that with anything in Final Fantasy. That's why FFXV is something completely unique, because it blends the modern day with fantastical elements so fucking well, that it looks almost believable. I see cars, highways, Gas Stations, but I also see magic, castles, and other bullshit and why wouldn't I want to immerse myself in something like that? That has never been done, and there is nothing believable about those games.

The characters in XV, no matter how hard you try to say they are faggy even though the game is self-aware about Noctis being a pretty boy, is more believable than anything in your Western games. How the hell aren't they? They act like real people all the time, like real good friends. How is that not believable? How is your shitty DA character believable or Geralt, the fucking Witch faggot who literally resembles nobody but your autistic fantasies?

FFXV is already successful, no matter what you say. It's not late to the party. The only thing shallow and tropey are your fucking generic westernshit characters which are the same copy and pasted bullshit we see day by day in games.

The game is shit.

>Except every FFXV thread I've seen PS4 players have been bitching about how shit the demo actually was.
No it had people praising how good the demo was.

gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74361972
youtu.be/Zz-8P5Aad8U
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=215784577&postcount=781
youtube.com/watch?v=fbOOEPYhNpA
thesixthaxis.com/2016/08/16/final-fantasy-xv-preview/
wired.co.uk/article/final-fantasy-xv-three-chapters-hands-on
vg247.com/2016/08/16/final-fantasy-15-hands-on-weird-wonderful-and-definitely-in-need-of-that-delay/
videogamer.com/ps4/final_fantasy_15/preview-4020.html
ibtimes.co.uk/final-fantasy-15-preview-gourmet-food-stand-by-me-bromances-square-enixs-epic-fantasy-1576290
youtu.be/7KHoz2XSrvI

Stay triggered witchcuck.

>Everyone does because japan actually knows how to create characters that people can get invested in, unlike the west with its trash.

Sorry, the West beat the Japs in that department. They peaked with Cloud and Sephiroth.

bonesaw is canadian

HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHAHA

WITCHKEKS WILL DEFEND THIS

Considering how I've seen him drag KH and then get into it with THE KH fanboy, KHfag, I don't think that was really him. But I also think that XV-kun will take whatever position he can to make himself look better/superior, so maybe it actually was.

UH OH SPAGHETTIO

It gets better

youtube.com/watch?v=zYdUSVgpGDY

>Linking "gaming-journalism" sites and paid shills
gg

That lighting, yuck

There is not a single western video game character more iconic than the iconic Japansese video game characters. Bald space muhreeen 22309482304 and edgy medieval dude 230942034 are not beloved characters. Cloud is a beloved character, Mario is a beloved character, Link is a beloved character, Tifa is a beloved character, Zidane is a beloved character, Zack is a beloved character, Luigi is a beloved character, Peach is a beloved character, Donkey Kong is a beloved character. No one from the west is good or has ever been good.

Holy shit look at this trash Lightning ripoff. Seriously what the fuck? That is literally just a ripoff Lightning with a sidecut.

>mfw Gladiolus is a shit ripoff of Derek from Teen Wolf, with none of the charm or character development
This is the first time I've heard these comparisons made. I guess there's a first time for everything

btw i got diarrhea so last word on everybody. closing tab

youtube.com/watch?v=giI1sYmGOBk

wow the music is generic as fuck

Lidia has a larger fanbase than any Japanese game character except Mario. Stay salty you pathetic weaboo.

>know how urban fantasy works

urban fantasy isn't a thing you plebs. cities are different and fantasies are different. you can't 'know how fantasy works', it's an adventure in imagination. fucking hell nerds think everything has a rule.

It's a shallow ripoff. They saw "ripped young guy with tattoo" and decided to make that uninspired looking shit. It's pathetic. The West perfected urban fantasy. The Japanese shit all over it and ruin it. The key to good urban fantasy is a mix of reality with fantasy. Instead they don't get that and just ram the fantasy up your ass while grinning. They nee to realize you don't make good urban fantasy by taking a modern city and shoving as much random fantasy elements in all over the place.

Okay?

>Being an autistic weebshit
I truly feel sorry for you.

Sounds better than anything in DAI or Skyrimjob or Witchcuck.

Urban fantasy IS a thing, and the West has done various tv shows with that theme. The Japs as usual tried to copy it and fucked it all to Hell. If these jokers got their hands on Supernatural to make a video game, they'd likely have Sam and Dean flying around through a "fantasy city"(aka Shanghai but with green skies and buildings with demon runes all along the sides) fighting african tribesman armed with heat ray rifles and panzer tanks.

lots of people have complained about there not being enough fantasy elements.

i think you need to realise that your arbitrary judgements don't apply to everyone. and while you're at it take a look at the previous final fantasies and how much of an anachronistic/stylistic clusterfuck they are. it's part of the appeal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice fucking ripoff character, so fucking original.

>lets just take lightning and give her a sidecut!

urban fantasy is an imagined alternative reality in a city environment. that's it. it could look completely different from one person's imagination to the next. that's the point of fantasy.

No. No it doesn't. Unless you're a jap who got his ass beat by his parents and forced to learn violin to try and be like a "classy european". Guess what? Liking generic classical sounding music doesn't make you refined or cultured, it makes you look like a moron.

>sips coffee

>lots of people have complained about there not being enough fantasy elements.

Then Square should have either:

>had the balls to stick to their vision and not worry about some fan crying because he can't ride an airship or a chocobo or play with moogles or whatever the fuck
>accept that FF has a certain feel people associate with it and embrace it fully, and make this idea a side project with a different name

They're making the mistake Crapcom made with DmC, and taking a concept that would work well as a side game, and forcing it as a mainline game.

No you don't know how anything fucking works, you know nothing about urban fantasy, medievil fantasy or scifi. You are a completely clueless cunt who is just spouting contrarian bullshit because you are triggered that XV is superior to every single western trash open world game.

>these shitty TV shows don't do it so that means no one can!?!
HOLY FUCK AHHAHAAHAHAHA

The west perfected nothing, Japan has always been the pioneers of actually unique settings.

>western twilight shit tier show
>charm

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK MY SIDES AAAAAA

Yeah, well if you want it to actually be good, you better think more carefully. You start slapping in shit that feels out of place, people will notice

>mfw worst season of Teen Wolf had steampunk nazi doctors from europe tampering with dna to revive a french werewolf from the middle ages

youtube.com/watch?v=kofK7tn0ccA

That shit didn't even fit the show.

Nothing is a ripoff, everyting about XV is specific to that and it makes a unique blend of urban fantasy, medieval fantasy and mechs with a better setting than any western trash game could ever hope to achieve. It's one of the most inspired and dense work Japanese games and it completely fucking shits on every aspect of western trash anything.

>The key to good urban fantasy is a mix of reality with fantasy.
Good thing XV has that in spades since it's easily one of the best examples of good urban fantasy, as well as mixed with medieval fantasy and Magitek. Nothing from the west even comes close to being as good as XV already is.

no, i think they planned to have it this way from the beginning. i don't see a real discontinuity between this and the previous games in the series if that's what you're suggesting. probably at least half of the final fantasy games have had cities that are very modern in appearance with people wearing chain mail and ninjas and hindu gods and shit.

>The west perfected nothing, Japan has always been the pioneers of actually unique settings.

Pretty sure the West pioneered and perfected bombs. Japs know that from experience, don't they?

>muh shitty murrican tv shows is the only way to do urban fantasy
No, those are the worst incarnations of urban fantasy ever conceived. XV already shits all over your cancer murrican trash. Keep being triggered by XV forever and always being superior.

>No, those are the worst incarnations of urban fantasy ever conceived.

That must be why they're so incredibly popular and mainstream while anime has been relegated to some shitty niche thing for fat losers to beat off to.

Yes, yes it does. It's god tier buildup with amazing melody, crescendo with a perfect mood of scale and setting a grand tone than west shit games could only HOPE to fucking achieve with its music

stop trying to talk about teen wolf. no one cares about teen wolf. go read a buzzfeed article with 17 .gifs that perfectly describe quotidian but rarely talked about events in the lives of millennials.

Except they did stick to their vision and did embrace FF fully, so eat shit faggot.

No one cares about your shitty murrican TV shows faggot. Holy fuck you are literally on suicide watch.

are you really having supernatural duke it out against dragonball z?

Pretty sure the west pioneered being cucks and inferior to any media coming from Japan. Seriously how the fuck can you seriously think Witcher, DAI, Skyrimjob, Warshitter, and all your shitty TV shows aimed at the CW twilight crowd as good? You are literally the biggest fucking retard I've ever seen here, you know fuck all about anything and yet you are STILL RESPONDING HAHAHAHA

That must be why the only people that give a shit about that trash are fucking teenage girls and no one else. No one gives a fucking shit about teenwolf or supernatural you ass devastated cuck.

Dragonball Super is shit and killed DBZ

>No one cares about your shitty murrican TV shows faggot.

No one cares about your shitty crapanese rpgs faggot

>mfw FF XV doesn't even have a beautiful brown girl
>instead has 4 ugly white women that don't do shit

ANTI-XV-KUN ON SUICIDE WATCH

That must be why the only people that give a shit about Final Fantasy XV are fucking teenage girls and no one else. No one gives a fucking shit about Fagiolus and Noctis you ass devastated cuck.

>No one cares about your shitty crapanese rpgs faggot
If that was the case then why were there 5 hour lines just to play a 30 minute demo of FFXV at Gamescom for the whole weekend? Aka as the gaming event with the most attendance compared to any other event?

And is that why you are in this thread getting triggered by how good XV is compared to your westcuck trash?

> beautiful brown girl
>brown
>beautiful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But that's wrong, XV had 5 hour lines at Gamescom just to play 30 minutes of the demo and 4+ hour lines at TGS. No one gives a shit about any of your west cucktrash.

>not liking beautiful brown girls

you gay

btw luna dies and gentiana is the real villain