WARHAMMER 40K: ETERNAL CRUSADE

This game is fucking shit. Its worth at maximum $20.

>Melee is shit
>Weapons are shit
>Animation is shit
>Classes are shit
>Balance is shit
>Vehicles are pure shit
>Every game mechanic and user control is super clunky and rigid

Definitely not a triple AAA game, more like a bunch of game developer interns got together for 2 years and hammered out an ugly behemoth of buggy, shitty mess.

B-b-b-ut its just an a-alpha!!

>Slaps user in the face

It's full release!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*unzips dick*

Will it still be free to play for orks? If that's still the case I might at least give it a spin for a few minutes.

>shit game based on shit franchise

In the grim darkness of the 2nd millennium there is only rushed garbage and lies

Nope! Free to play orks was completely scrapped. We're not dealing with a dev team here of seasoned professionals, more like a team of unorganized 1st year interns who barely know whats going on.

>Free to play orks was completely scrapped.
What was their excuse?

Welp, there goes any chances of me ever checking out this trainwreck.

I'll just wait for Deathwing, I guess.

None really given, just that it couldn't work or be fit into the game at this time. Devspeak translation: we've abandoned the idea.

post yfw free2WAAAGH

:(

This is just how i imagine a horde of dumb orks.
Was a good idea imo.

Imagine actually competent devs? The thought of pure asymmetrical balance and like 200 orks vs 50 marines excited me beyond measure.

>he fell for the early access meme
>he fell for the 'it's a good idea to give money to devs who haven't made a previous game and are promising the fucking world' meme
>mfw people will also preorder deathwing even though there's every chance that that game could suck too

Life is a single, big dissapointment.

>triple AAA

god i want notch to buy Cred Forums then shut the site down like guinsu did getdota

Deathwing is made by competent people though, with the perfect game to show.

>mfw all that shilling in /ps2g/ was for nothing and everyone knew it

why are warhammer games so fucking shit?
theres so much to work with yet they always get shitty developers to do their games.

i would absolutely LOVE to hear from the shills who thought this game would be good.

live free in the NC

Orks are dumb but they're not BR dumb.

>mfw waiting for this game to be less shit

I like 40k but that made me zozzle

royalties fees are huge

Who in their right mind ever thought that this game would be anything but trash. Its just not possible with all the shit they were trying to do. From the beginning they should have just copied Space Marine to the fucking letter but added some new stuff. Instead of the mess they ended up creating.

Melta best Meta

What made you think that it was a triple A game?

That will be 59.99 + tip.
Please buy character slots so you can have one marine of each chapter. Oh and their custom armor for the convenient price of 19.99.

Prices don't include tax ;^)

>This game is fucking shit.
Its Warhammer, what did you expect?

Did you pre-order it yet, goy?

I did.

Of course.

Oh come on. This was the only original idea this game had.

In bE's defense, what the fuck is the point of having Free2Waaagh when the game is closed matches with 30-50 players?

>preordering anything
Fuck no I'm not a retard.

Remember when they promised us this was going to be an MMO? Now it's another skirmish-shooter.

honk

You are because pre-ordering is cheaper and if you don't like the game you can just refund it.

>Warhammer Online didn't deliver half its promises and had a rough life from start to finish
>Eternal Crusade is a pile of shit
>DoW3 looks really bad as well

Deathwing is my last hope.

It's the 3rd millennium you idiot.

It was also meant to be a MMOFPS to compete with Planetside 2. What the fuck happened to that?

They're still promising it's going to be an MMO. They claim they couldn't get the technology they needed functional yet. Whether you believe that or not is up to you.

>a literal train wreck from the start
Who would have guessed??????

Anyone who thought EC would be decent should be gassed.

>UI clutter
Yeah bad game.

>triple AAA game

I don't think AAA AAA AAA games are a thing

?
Total Warhammer is good
Vermintide is good
Battlefleet Gothic is good
Dawn of War games are good
Chaos Gate is good
Space Marine is good

???

If Planetside 2 could do it, they could too. It's nothing but laziness and/or incompetence and they won't fool me with either.

For fucks sake all they needed to do was strap a 40k skin on Planetside and change a few names.

Games Workshop let's just about anybody use the license as long as they pay.

Well it's not like they've got access to Planetside 2's source code.

From the creators of Doritos Crash course comes an obvious turd.

Did you watch the trailers or the gameplay? It's looked like poo shit from day one. Space Marines multiplayer gives a better experience

>Warboss Alborko Barborka leading a bunch of favela-portugese speaking, green and yellow painted orks on a great WHUEEEEEEEGGGGHHH across the Segmentum border wall

>>Melee is shit

In what way? Complexity or strength? Because melee is pretty fucking strong right now.
For the complexity it's what I'd expect from a shooter.

I do agree that it's only worth maybe $20 at the moment though.

>outpost outposts

they use different engines IIRC

pay 2 honk
speaking of, imagine magriders with infinite boost and increased turn speed but kobalt for a main gun, that's this game's idea of a tank

Netcode is probably from Space Marine, regardless it can hardly handle even 30 people fighting at one map, you can see people teleporting short distance, skipping animations and getting glitched occasionally.

>the first total war game to have no content or replayability
>spells are still nowhere near balanced
>1 race $20 DLC
>good

>literal shot for shot remake of left 4 dead, but less fun, and with MMO grinding
>good

>never played it

>STILL bringing up dawn of war, the only good warhammer games, years and years after they came out
you sound like a bloodborne fan at this point

>never played it

>THE CODEX ASTARTES DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS ACTION XD
>generic orks
>just generally normie's first WH40k
>good

Looks like the 2 I didn't play are a shot for shot remake of a tabletop game and a game from fucking 1998.

What's next, are you going to go on about how good Bloodbowl is?

>Every game mechanic and user control is super clunky and rigid
"i don't want shitty floaty animation, i want actions to have real weight in them, real oomph"
and that's what you get.

I wanted this game to be fucking good so badly, and the worst part is I severely doubt the devs will even bother with it past a month or two so even though it could be built into something better it most likely never will.

Loyalty until death, strenght in unity.

How's the Man O' War: Corsair game?

I like it so far m8

>pre ordering something unfinished without knowing what the gameplay actually will be like I seriously hope you guys stopped falling for bullshot-trailers for 60$ is cheaper than buying the finished game with actual knowledge about its gameplay for less than 30$
???

>Expecting a WH game post DoW1 to be good

If you fell for the Eternal Crusade meme you deserve it

Do the devs at Behaviour go to the same synagogue as Sean Murray?

Why not? Bloodbowl is decent.

Going to be waiting a long time. I feel like when they get their shit together it will be too late.

>never played Chaos Gate
What are you, 17?

>I feel like when they get their shit together it will be too late.
Probably.
I do think that they can get their shit together in the future, the only problem is that nowadays there are so many games to choose from that you only really have one chance to leave a good impression and if you fuck it up you lost.

>People payed $150 for this shit
Just the thought makes me mad.

warhammer fags really are the most shiteattery fanbases in gaming

Why are shills so delusional?

Because this game was very obviously pushed out the door by its publisher when it needed at least a couple more months of polish.

That is what every forum looks nowadays. Some people spend more time obsessing over a game's success or failure than they spend on actually just playing the game.

I'm having fun playing with you fucks at least, kinda forgot the forums existed for a bit.

I just wanted Space Marine 2. I didn't need a shoddily made 40k version of Planetside 2.

The fact that you can forgive people for these retarded stunts makes it even funnier.

We forgive easily.

>titus chapter master never

Probably the fact that the game isn't even an MMO anymore.

For situations like those I really don't mind being mowed down by my own teammates. 2vs1 is a good trade.

It only annoys me when some ranged class starts firing indiscriminately into the melee clutter and ends up killing half of the own squad for those 20xp from the final hit.

I normally operate on 1 downed

>kept losing against Eldar
>made an Eldar character to check out if they are really that much stronger
>that pinpoint accuracy of most of their weaponry

Kind of ridiculous.

Dark Reaper is tippy top fucking kek.

That's the one with the heavy bolter equivalent, right?

I could shoot half across the map and still hit with basically every shot.

Too bad I really don't like Eldar.

its pretty fun, the f2p ork was scrapped years ago admittedly so my rage has long since subsided.

it was not ready for launch, its buggy as fuck and the lag is outa control.

but hell its fun. sometimes just to roll around as an ork blasting gits with da big shootah is just fantastic. cigar smoking cosmetic and burnaz when

Dark reaper has the shuriken cannon which acts like a heavy bolter. I prefer the reaper launcher though.

It's definitely fun, it was just released too early. Same as WAR

why does the game run so fucking bad? changing graphics settings doesn't help either, I get the same FPS on low at 720p as I do on high at 1080p

That's pretty much the agreed consensus, but this week is supposedly a balance patch so lets see what happens. I'm having fun on my pain boy preset right now.

Runs fine for me, the only thing that really sticks out on my end are the abysmally long loading times. Like holy shit, why does this game need over a minute to load the map?

>That moment when they finally came clean and said it wouldn't be a mmofps like ps2 and all the fucking 40k shiTR shills were already in damage control

Good thing most of them fucked off to cripplechan.

it runs like anus for me too user, only thing that fixed it was

-sm4 in launch options, which makes it run in dx9. doesnt look that much difference, also doesnt have framedrops to 20fps

You would have known this if you had just read some of the steam reviews before buying it.

Only people who I feel sorry for are the idiots who bought into the hype and bought the early access, and now that it's full release it doesn't even have of what was promised.

of course, brother

it looks like it will be a good 40k game I didn't get since Space Marine

I thought in america it was illegal to use the cigar with orks so they switched it to a screw? Pretty sure that parents wont allow a child to view someone smoking due to how dangerous that is.

Has anyone here played Mechwarrior Online? This game is a bigger trainwreck than MWO, let that sink in.

Its not a AAA game the only major funding they got was from microsoft who screwed them more than help since they imposed a release deadline on them.

I still like the first dawn of war game, dark crusade, winter assault and soul storm.

The rest seem to be garbage but maybe im some loser trapped in the past :P

We could've got space-rats somewhere down the line in 40k, but then some man-thing came up with the idea of space elf-things and fucked up.

Eldar were part of 40k since it's inception, back before it wasn't even called 40k.

I recall reading that Skaven-in-space was intention at some point, but they decided to come up with some other races instead for the 40k. Either way, we didn't get spacerats.

oh im sorry user i didnt realise we are all turbo poor that wait a few years for the price to drop

mfw people bought didnt wait until battlefront 2 was £2 and instead bought it on release for £40

Waiting for a sale on MP games is pretty silly anyway.

>"Now I get to play the game for only half the price :D"
>"And also with a whole 10 other people D:"

Space Marine had it's moments, but it was pretty mediocre.