Where is he now, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU
youtube.com/watch?v=qBTWtOqyrQQ
streamable.com/um6m
engadget.com/2016/09/28/no-mans-sky-investigated-false-advertising/
pcgamer.com/nms-lawyers/
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
techtimes.com/articles/180362/20160930/no-mans-sky-creator-sean-murray-open-to-explaining-what-went-wrong-on-geoff-keighleys-new-youtube-gaming-show.htm
ign.com/articles/2016/08/24/no-mans-sky-pc-players-dropped-by-90-in-two-weeks
mapcrunch.com/p/34.330019_131.17119_-178.03_3.06_0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8vLJ66Vhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's in the same spot you are

you just can't see him

>Anything's possible
What did he mean by this?

I'm fairly certain he was referring to sexual intercourse
Which for his case is most certainly not possible.

probably traveling around the world. He already laughed his way to the bank, where else could he be?
>jk he might be so distressed that the game he has spent the better part of his life dreaming about, essentially his lifes' work, is poorly received he is considering suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU

performing a soul-searching walkabout in the outback, he'll show up in a few months with Jenny Agutter

>making anime

youtube.com/watch?v=qBTWtOqyrQQ

Hiding somewhere in a cave in Afghanistan.

I feel bad for him

Streamer bought 20+ copies of No Man's Sky to giveaway for their show, after the initial release they decided to break all copies at TwitchCon in front of a live crowd

streamable.com/um6m

You shouldn't feel bad for him

the game is possibly the mostly falsely advertised game in history

Don't. See It's so bad he's actually being investigated.

engadget.com/2016/09/28/no-mans-sky-investigated-false-advertising/

ALRIGHT IM TIRED OF SEEING THESE FUCKING THREADS HES WORKING ON FIXING THE FUCKING GAME BECAUSE HE CARES ALRIGHT IT TOOK FUCKING GUTS TO GO OUT AND MAKE SOMETHING AS AMBITIOUS AS NO MANS SKY AND THEY HAD SET BACKS OK!?!? THEY FUCKING HAD THEIR WHOLE DEVELOPMENT STUDIO FLOODED AND ALL YOU FUCKING ARM CHAIR GAME DEVS CAN DO IS SHITPOSIT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!>? HES WORKING ON THE GAME LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE YOU NECKBEARD MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL BE THE ONE LAUGHING ONCE THE GAME IS FIXED AND ALL OF YOU ARE GROVELING ABOUT HOW GREAT IT IS MARK MY FUCKING WORDS YOU SHIT EATING CUNT NUGGETS

yeah but i seemed like he what was released what he put all his sweat and blood into

every game came with a letter or something and everyone shat on it

rightfully but still

laying low, waiting for PR to tell him what to say whenever he returns.

Same shit happened when Mass Effect 3's ending fiasco happened. Casey Hudson and Mac walters maintained radio silence until they officially released a statement via Bioware PR Podcast

sucking dick for beer money

or at least he will be soon

Hiding out at his parents' house

thats where i would go

He's in a place we can't reach, in this world he was a simple game designer but now he's so much more. He's become "Neo" the chosen one, he tumbled down the rabbit hole and is experiencing a world that we could only dream of.

He's freed his mind, I hope one day that I to can enter the matrix.

He's on the run with a comical bag of gold

Propably injecting himself with heroin in some bathroom in Tijuana

the game is honestly fine and with a few content updates it will be everything people want it to be.

The only takeaway from this whole thing is that the gaming community is fucking garbage.

>uh I'm going to sue hello games because a screenshot I saw 2 years ago didn't match the game!
>liar sean murray, well you didn't really lie I just filled in the blanks when you didn't give the answers I wanted to hear during interviews, but that still counts as lying!
>okay sean and hello games you might have fixed EVERY SINGLE bug and crash problem within the first two weeks of launch, but I still think you have stopped working on the game!
>why can't this fucker post on twitter so I can give him another death threat?!

If I was sean I would update my twitter with a picture of myself giving the finger.

holy fuck my sides

m8, the ASA is investigating him for false advertising. They don't do that unless there is something to go on.

The screenshots and trailers on Steam right now misrepresent the game. The UI isn't even the same.

If there's downgrades, sure okay, but you cannot continue to use the old material. If you change the product, you need to change the advertisements.

>well you didn't really lie I just filled in the blanks when you didn't give the answers I wanted to hear during interviews

>Does the game have multiplayer
>Yes

something going on? the only reason he even got away with such bald faced lies is because the general public and the old people that should watch for this kind of thing don't really understand videogames. It's like some company trying to sell a car which main selling point is that it can fly and is bullet proof and that they had to create a new element to refract the light just right as it go through the windows and then delivering none of it. Sean grade of bullshit really wouldn't fly anywhere else but in the videogame industry.

Apparently he is shitposting on Cred Forums trying to defend his game
see

yawn.

pcgamer.com/nms-lawyers/

>Is it a legitimate legal complaint? No.

so please, try again.

>yawn.

And also see Hello Games will never release another game.

Depends on the judge and lawyer.

Try again? Try what? All we've been saying is that they're under investigation. You just linked an article about that investigation.

What is your point?

Falco pls

>according to me and my friends here at Cred Forums and reddit, nobody enjoyed the game and we represent the majority in the gaming community hehe

please, don't embarrass yourself.

>nobody enjoyed the game
90% of its players didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

you and your buddies here does not even represent 5% of the community

the majority loved it.

At least Sony learned a valuable lesson: keep your lies believable and don't let the developer on camera ever again

>Sony learned a valuable lesson
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
sony were probably the ones who knew they were selling a subpar game and got him to promise as much shit as possible. sony already have a giant track record of bullshots and lying except this time they have a fall guy.
how gullible are you

The playerbase of the game dropped by 90% in just a month or two.

>What are lies of omission?

>no one has posted this yet

techtimes.com/articles/180362/20160930/no-mans-sky-creator-sean-murray-open-to-explaining-what-went-wrong-on-geoff-keighleys-new-youtube-gaming-show.htm

This. They'll lie low for a year or two and then quietly change their name and some personel in order to escape that stigma but I doubt any publisher will pick them up.

ign.com/articles/2016/08/24/no-mans-sky-pc-players-dropped-by-90-in-two-weeks

Christ you're such a faggot shill.. just keep giving more apologetic excuses, while we all shit on this game.

i dip my tendies in your tears, user.

Well according to Mapcrunch he's here...

mapcrunch.com/p/34.330019_131.17119_-178.03_3.06_0

I'm not sure on the scientific accuracy of this though.

Wasn't there a lawsuit in the works because they used someone else's engine without properly licensing it?

>i was really passionate about the game
>i was so invested in it succeeding
>some of the things i said may or may not have made it into the game, i am sorry that some of you were disappointed but i'm happy that there are many who loved the game as much as i did
there you go saved you ever having to watch the future sean murray interview. the man bullshitted his way through no man's sky's marketing campaign and he can just as easily bullshit his way out of the aftermath.

OP here, I literally started this thread just to make that joke. Everyone shut the fuck up.

>pc gamers still think they are relevant

hint: you're not.

the majority are console gamers.

Source?

No

I has less than 1000 active players at any given time.
That is Blunderborn levels of abandoned

the ASA's purpose is to gather facts to substantiate a class action lawsuit you fucking mormon

I'm a playstation and nintendo gamer, user.

I only gave the link because OP asked where he was, and that was the most recent news talking about where he'll be soon.

>steam

who cares. nobody.

nope.

ok mr "gamer", thanks for your input.

>console

who cares. nobody.

>sony sells 50 million consoles a year
>nobody cares

okay bud, sure thing. now go tweak some pc config file to get a game to run, IF the developers even bothered to give you a port.

How do you lie so hard that blatantly false information is printed on the boxes?

How awkward was the phone call to correct the issue for all involved?

Top kek

Well, it looks like he's right here in this thread.

>phoneposting
what did you mean by this?

waiter, is this pasta? its quite cappy too

underrated post

>pc gaymers bitching and whining like usual
>even when in this case it's justified
it's fucking nothing

OP here wow what is going on in my thread?
I leave for a while to get my boypussy fucked by my brothers mothers big black bull just to come back to this?

Holy shit, over 70,000 reviews? That's got to be around half the people that bought the game on PC.

oh fug :DDDDDD

>Holy shit
calm down you fucking autist

I want to comfort Sean and hold him in my arms.

he ded

is this just a meme or is the game actually bad?

yes

if it's just a meme then why are the reviews so bad? shouldn't the developers be suing everyone posting joke reviews like that?

its a game that should have been 100+ hours but instead its 20 if you take your time

why are you so mad though

With the reception NMS got, I am cautiously optimistic about people finally getting tired of the open world meme

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He seemed genuinely enthusiastic and excited to be making this game and now it's out and wasn't as good as he said it would be. The hostile reaction after release has probably made him feel like shit and put him off of game development for good. I'm not going to buy the shit game to make him feel better but it probably destroyed his naive joy for the job.

Giant bomb were commenting last week how radio silent they've been since the release. Even to industry people.

>I feel bad for a lying shyster
I feel bad people like you exist

>yawn.

>81 posts
>49 posters
>unusual levels of defense for a universally panned game
Stimulates my neurons...

The planets don't even have an orbit, the sun literally orbits them to create the day-night cycle.

>people having a casual discussion about a pretty decent sandbox space explorer

>comes in with conspiracy theories

stop pls

>sun
*sky box
you're welcome for the fixing

OP here, sorry I forgot to add that I'm a homofaggot

He´s a millionair you retard.

Goddamn that white dude is acting circles around Pryor.

>it's a bad thing if there is more than more post per poster on average
Really makes my mind work

He's itt and he is fucking angry. Dude, it's not our fault your game was so shit. Just make it better, or don't, nobody cares. But you can't be here trying so hard to shill your shit and pretend people liked it because pretty much nobody did. Deal with it and think yourself lucky you managed to exploit the people that you did. Quit while you're ahead, buddy.

I eat ass

>Where is he now
Probably hiding with all of his money

>Dude,
kys

fucking lel

HAHAHAHAHA
Get cancer you faggot

>kys
kys

>literally pretentious meme developer
>indie
>gets sony backing
>pours all funds into marketing, aka "how to trick gullible idiots into buying into hype"
>lies through the teeth every interview because hey its legal lmao
>literally pulls it off
>sells millions of copies on console alone
>runs off with the money
>everyones wondering why the games broken, has no features, and barely works
>says he will fix the game
>literally vanishes from face of the earth
>mfw he pulled it off

everyone is retarded except me. jesus christ I saw this being shit from a mile away.

people were actually genuinely shocked what he said wasn't in the game and that the gameplay videos were fabricated?

cmon now.

>Look at the reviews for the game for a laugh
>One of the highest rated reviews is someone taking the time to point out 28 blatant lies about game features taken from interviews, every single one of them with a source coming directly from Sean's mouth

I've never seen a developer get blown the fuck out so hard

They seem to be missing some details, like the fact that the trailers were based on scripted non-procedurally generated material and literally cannot occur in the actual game. Also, they state that the claims against No Man's Sky aren't easily defined yet many features are exactly defined as a simple yes or no, like online play. So what if they can't prove customers purchased the game based on these individual expections? They can't prove customers purchased an Nvidia graphics card because of an extra 0.5gb of RAM or Killzone because of 1080p graphics either.

>literally pulls it off
>literally

And people say user reviews are shit
The article that you're probably referencing (linked early in the thread) specifically said Killzone's differences were too minor to constitute false advertising

How does that even imply proper multiplayer? MGS3 on the PS2 had the ONLINE FEATURES -symbol, because you could download camos or something online. It doesn't mean it's a full fledged multiplayer game.

>rating drops from 12 to 7 because of a lack of "online interactions"

You tell me

>And people say user reviews are shit
Devs, Publishers and "game journalists" say user reviews are shit because its impossible to buy or silence them

I'm talking about the people who play the games though
I've often gotten into arguments on Cred Forums with people who commplain about user reviews being shit since they're not "professional", because apparently opinions from thousands of people don't matter unless they're on IGN
Also, people generally seem unable to simply read the well-written reviews and instead rage at whatever meme shit gets posted on LMAO SO EPIC RANDUMB indie games

>every game came with a letter or something
Only review copies
It was a ploy to gain sympathy and thus higher reviews

This shit is baffling
He made his money off of suckers and mostly got away with it
Why put yourself back in the spotlight for no reason?

I have a friend who is just a few trophies from platinum. He likes it. It really doesn't seem ..that.. bad based off the screens he sends me. Honestly a few updates to this game could fix it. With how much shit he is getting I'd suspect it will be through and free. I'd hang on to your copy, user. Or give me one. I'd love to give it a go.

I bet you believe this is a government group with legal authority

Snatch and run.

When will people learn not to trust anything anyone says, ever?

In another galaxy.

Most people are dumb, ignorant, and inarticulate. That's why user reviews suck. That people who should have critical skills don't in the industry is its own problem.

Because a lot of the people who bought into the hype for this failure are suffering from a severe case of stockholm syndrome. They'll buy his excuses, go back to vehemently defended him on reddit, then immediately preorder his next videogame.

God bless, Stockholm Syndrome.

>Meet QT3.14 in college class.
>She wants to fuck says it'll be once or twice.
>Got inside her pretty little head.
>She did ANYTHING I told her to, no questions asked.

>MFW she started saying she loved me.

>Tijuana
i used ctrl-f, and sure enough.

Is he dare I say it "our" guy?

He's going to buy Cred Forums and shut it down

>he doesn't get it

>the game is honestly fine

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8vLJ66Vhc

What fucking game?

Hes in his digital home. Everything made out of numbers and codes.

Wow, how amazing, and interesting too. But in this digital world, what can he do?

But does he dream in code?

Great! Great news. But first we've got to get some information

Eh.

WHAT'S YOUR PLANETS NAME?
WHERE'S MULTIPLAYER?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO MINE?

>people bought this on steam even though it released on GOG
>people actually PAID MONEY for this even though it released on GOG
They deserve it.

Umar is that you?

On gamesindustry.biz there was a commenter who worked with japanese executives who said that was the most egregious public criticism hed ever seen from a jap c-level, and that he believes that there was major loss of face involved.

>Caleb only breaking one game
>not letting him break more so he can rip his shirt off and go into roid rage mode
Missed opportunity

he is enjoying his riches.
something he feels is a major accomplishment. but over the years he will soon find himself at face with reality.
the reality of his bullshit life in which none of it matters.

this a reddit comment, isn't it?

My basement.

>being greedy AND impatient
>not playing the long game

He should have learned from the master

He's gone to ground and investing his profits into shell companies and proxie bank accounts.

We won't see him for a looooooong time; he'll wait until this blows over, make a new studio with a new front-man and make a new game for even more of your retards' cash.

s-stop bullying Sean!

>..that..

hi rebbit!

>yawn
>>>/reddit/
>>>/youtube/
>>>/facebook
>>>/twitter/
>>>/instagram/