Mafia 3 preorder Hype thread!!!!

Mafia 3 preorder Hype thread!!!!

Who bought what many reviewers are calling the greatest game in the last decade?

Just preordered mine before its too late since I dont want to be left behind in the digital dust.

anti white SJW garbage

I preordered it because Mafia 2 is one of my favourite games ever (never got a chance to play the first) apart from whiney babies about SJWs what is the fucking problem with the game? I honestly don't get it

waOw this is certainly to be a HOt take

>Sjw
>Features a male using violence to get his way
you keep using that word

have you seen the footage? it looks like garbage

>pre-ordered standard
>heard that one of the expansions will give him a love interest
>Go to upgrade to deluxe
>No more deluxe in stock
Dang

Yeah I saw that webm
That's literally the only thing I've seen that looks ridiculous. Obviously a bug which is not exactly unheard of in video games

ITT terrible attempts at false flagging

not all sjws are feminists

and not all are able to keep up with all the garbage "rules" they make up as to what's acceptable and what isn't at the moment

>Black protagonist killing white people.

Most people who are hating on are racist.

Personally...I think it looks great.

I can't wait to kill some whiteys.

I pre-ordered through a key site for 28 USD. That's a low enough stake for me to indulge my curiosity as I dug the first two games well enough.

Fuck off shill. We've had the EXACT same thread several times already within the last 24 hours.

And we'll keep getting one till the game releases... so stfu

Wasn't this gameplay from 2 weeks ago?

How convenient to keep out the date the video was released.

>Pre order

Fuck You, go back to breddit, fag.

Yeah sure that looks stupid but not gamebreaking. You have yet to give me a reason or show video as to why it's a bad game.
I'm not defending that in the slightest and releasing games buggy is not good practice but bugs =/= quality of game unless they severely impact on the game (this includes having a huge amount of them)
This is also prerelease (not sure if there will be day 1 patches but there are for every AAA game now)

>2 weeks ago?
Do you think that's long enough for an entirely new build of the game?

It's not bugs so much as the stealth aspect of the gameplay being broken. Watch any video of taking down an enemy building. The enemy AI is fucking retarded and blind as a bat.

No... I think its long enough to hammer out any bugs left in the current one.

The game has gone gold. It's the release version you stupid bitch.

Half breeds are gross.

I will personally punch any white person who buys this game

Same guy but I'm curious as to what difficulties they are playing on then? I will check it out but that sounds disappointing. Still going to buy the game though

Without the Day one patch you fucking troglodyte.

literally unplayable

>people willingly pay for games with pre-order "bonuses" (purposely widthheld content cut from the game to sell back to you later).
>people willingly pre-order at all

Fuck off frogfucker.