youtube.com/watch?v=27nB-t_IrHE
youtube.com/watch?v=EBhFHJMVfiI
youtube.com/watch?v=exJoRBSyWTU
youtube.com/watch?v=ypNgvc6c6Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=DidjobKweCs
youtube.com/watch?v=KWhfyfk-jOs
youtu.be/YqklgzBHfbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but one somewhat recent game actually made me ragequit because of of the story and normally I dont give a shit about those.

I am still fucking ashamed that I cant play this game because of a fucking shitty writer.

I'll tell you what the game is if you show me a pic of a top-notch waifu. Trust me, you'll have a laff, im a disgrace

Nevermind the waifu, I'll tell you anyway. It was Mystery of the Druids.

>"show me a pic of a top-notch waifu"
>fat chink in a snow suit

low test

NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD END LIKE THIS HUH MARIA

Decent, but not top notch. But i wont be a tease, show me another decent tier waifu and i'll confess.

But cmon, fucking mei when theres a beautiful french accent in the game, step it up

I love Widow's accent, but her ass is far too small for my taste.

And she's fucking blue.

pic related

Once.

I said another waifu, not another pic of her.

>prefering an ass to a foreign accent whispering "daddy yes" in your ear while you ram her sanctuary
puhlease

There is no other waifu.

Youre loyal, ill give you that.

Shame your loyalty is wasted on her.

youtu.be/zjZlQpbT58I?t=91

M- maybe...

Yes

lotta loyalty for a hired virgin

You bullies! Mei a cute, a CUTE!

I said she was decent. You shouldnt waste your loyalty on decent stuff, aim for the top

Asura's Wrath did twice. Both times during the Part 4 DLC.

It was super jewish of Capcom to have the real ending in that DLC but it was so good I almost don't mind.

Under tale made me cry

Not even meming

Not while I was playing it.

I cried remembering how much fun I had playing it years ago for the first time when I was a kid.
Then I get off track and start thinking about how great my childhood was at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=t373eToioNg

for some reason.

Beginning of The Last of Us had me teary

That's where you're wrong.

low test

Mass Effect 3.

The songs "I'm Proud Of You", the Citadel DLC theme and "A Future for the Krogan" from the soundtrack, Thane's death and shooting Mordin.

Red Dead Redemption

Pulling the plug on them Marcus!

>Red Dead Redemption
/watch?v=-43ZYWXgmzE

youtube.com/watch?v=-AtOOxVjtSM

Yes, she was annoying, but that scene still broke my heart. While Aerith's death in FFVII and Celes' attempted suicide in FFV were my first experiences with shocking moments in videogames, they weren't impactful enough.
Grandia however, that's another story.

>not just posting the link
what a faggot

MGS3 ending.
That's about it.

Aeris death in FF7 and Nanako's "death"

*FFVI, my bad
Although i was too exposed to Galuf's death in FFV, but that game had very little impact on me, so i can't compare it with the others.

A few. Last one was Journey I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=27nB-t_IrHE

Yes

muh daughter

>show me a pic of a top-notch waifu

Red Dead Redemption I got teary eyed.

I played it for the first time alone I was on the verge of crying

for the second time I played it with my friend, who told me geralt was thinking ciri is dead, and he wanted to fuck her corpse. I can never play it again on a emotional level because all the time I think about geralt fucking her corpse

Penumbra Requiem.

squidward sword gave a surprise tear after old impa's reveal then immediate death. OFF with either ending you can choose.

I usually cry when I play Grand Strategy games and have a lot of my soldiers and citizens die because of my mistakes.

I don't know how you lads do it, I just cant help but hold back the tears when I look at those casualty screens.

Nanako's "death" and resurrection made me so mad because it was a such a shitty and cynical attempt to tug some heartstrings.

i cry ever tiem ;_;

I cry myself to sleep sometimes because Team Fortress 2's community servers are almost dead and valve got rid of thier joinable servers by making them all matchmaking.

Yeah

Kinda silly, but the ending of Portal 2.
Such a beautifuly simple wrapup kinda overwhelmed me.
Zootopia had me tearing up too though.
I think I'm just oversensitive.

;__;

I got cross-faded and finished mother 3, I teared up a bit because of the flashback scene when Lucas and Claus are in their cribs, and Flint is talking to his wife about how great life will be and how good friends the boys will be when they get older, they'll fight at times, but they'll always love each other

When I first played this, the Audio shat out when Geralt went inside, and the scene was way more powerful.

DOM! NO!

youtube.com/watch?v=EBhFHJMVfiI

Just finished pic related and it very nearly almost got me, and few things do.
I had a smile on my face when all the twists fell into place in the end though, it's some really really good shit.

Man its been a while since I played Minerva's den, the story was real fuckin good though from what I remember

DBZ has

>Not An End, Once And For All

pleb.

>Red Dead Redemption

pleb.

He got what he had coming; it's called justice.

>A convicted murderer being a 'good father' to a little girl out of guilt.

pleb.

>"Here lies a murderer, kidnapper, cattle rustler, rapist, bank robber and hypocrite."

I shot her on after our first engagement.

No humming for you, cunt.

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, something, something...

Milton is Sigma, the Big Daddy you control.
Milton tried to resurrect his wife through The Thinker, and realised that it isn't what he wanted.
Personally for me one of the most weridly touching moments is the fact that The Thinker, a machine, purposefully played events so that Sigma/Milton would come back and leave Rapture together with it.

>Aeris death - FF7
>When the team invades midgar I thought someone else would die
>Cloud's Past
>Sue leaving - Grandia
>Lirum's Death - Lost Odyssey

Years of gap then Xenoblade C when someone kills my someone just like my ex an hour into the game.

MARIAAA UGGGGHHH

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my arm, and my leg... even my fingers.The body I've lost... The comrades I've lost... Wont. Stop. Hurting. It's like they're all still there! You feel it too, don't you? I'm going to make them give back our past!

I got papercuts after reading this

Oh look it's the faggot that replies to everyone

Wait. People cried at that?
I thought that was supposed to be a speech to motivate revenge.

kys
gohanfag

>I am still fucking ashamed that I cant play this game because of a fucking shitty writer.
Fire Emblem Fates?

That scene in Majora's Mask where you fix the zombie dad and the little girl tells him he was just having a bad dream always gets to me because it reminds me of my grandpa who had Alzheimer's.

Manly tears were shed.

Yes.

He was my nigga.

> not liking Trunks coming full cycle in character development arc
baka

why is it that the trailers for Gears games are always better than the actual storylines of the games?

Fuck Huey

Don't do this to me man, Mother 3's ending had me crying like a little bitch.

Yes

yes
Katawa Shoujo because I realized that not even these super empathic crippled girls would stand my real self or even give me a fair chance

>crying at this cringe worthy forced shit

I wish I was still young like you.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=exJoRBSyWTU

I got way too drunk once and started crying when I realized I'll never play Dark Souls 1 again for the first time. That and the end of the second Golden Sun.

Yes, and surprisingly not because it tried to pull on my sadness strings but because a moment was so beautiful it touched me deeply

youtube.com/watch?v=ypNgvc6c6Cc

Pic related is 10x better

Some bollywood film where his son refused to talk or even notice his old, sick father.
Still hits me man.

This shit right here

youtube.com/watch?v=DidjobKweCs

I've never cried while watching a movie or playing a game ever before, but this brought me the closest ever.

I gotta say, this got to me. Even though the protag was a dumb cunt who didn't understand even though everything was shown to him, being stuck at the bottom of the ocean for eternity is not a fun fate, even for a robit

The final chapter gets to me every time.

Probably the best answer so far.

This is so bad. They tried too hard. Someone randomly dead after youve seen them for 3 seconds. WoW. Muh creing tiers.

It's more sad when you think about it was based on real documents, letters, photographs and witnessing passed onto generations that were collected and catalgued.
If only Ubisoft could put the same effort and energy in its other games.

cried like a baby

youtube.com/watch?v=KWhfyfk-jOs

Why does the screen get pinker the more he pulls?

Yes

I dunno, but something about losing your child really hits me in the feels.

need sauce on this.

That scene got me very close to shedding tears. Steins;Gate in general gets me very emotional.

Ain't no trouble Abigail

Now I want to fucking play it...

>Close your eyes

This af...

My biggest fear is losing my child.

fianl fantasy VI - the opera scene, the music, it was.... beautiful

This whole case, honestly. It was a real serious heelturn after the comedy of the rest of the game, and finding out how much manipulation was going on behind the scenes was just really depressing.

the flashbacks of zero and the music

After going through all the shit you need to do to get to the end pulling the trigger was really hard.
youtu.be/YqklgzBHfbM

Are you autistic or did you start with 3/4?

Were you crying because you were watching the series get raped?

I would agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that the case dragged for way too long, a couple of the new characters ranger from stupid to annoying (looking at you Marshall) and the fact they use a single phrase of the culprit to justify Edgeworth's inner quest in JFA.
It could have been handled so much better.

I found this part to be much more feels-inducing than the actual ending of the game.

undertale got me a bit but hipsters will complain about admitting to it

Ye

I was a faggot child. Hyped Beyond Good & Evil for a long ass time. Fell in love with the characters. Cried like a little bitch when Pey'j got taken away.

only TLOU

Imagine if the endings were in different order.

Once

I didn't expect it. So sad ;w;

The stress of it all got to me.

Crysis when I saw the requirements xd

in the first 20 episodes when piccolo takes on gohan to train him and then they fight nappa and piccolo stands in front of his blast to protect gohan.

Man I don't remember feeling this much when I was a kid.

God dmn am I glad Gears 4 is going to have Young Dom instead of "completely fucking dead inside and out" Dom. Although I guess zombie Dom counts as the latter.

I know what you mean, something about that specific part has always resonated with me.

What is this?

when he "stopped"

Yeah felt the feels in this scene. Loved the gears games and always played coop with bros so to see Dom die was almost like a friend dying.

>Inb4 what a faggot

Shame that the series is pretty much dead at this point.

KAZE NO KOE HIKARI NO TSUBU

>Earthbound
>Walking Dead S1/2 (Kenny ending you faggots)
>Bayonetta because it was such a good fucking game

Leggett. What a collosal fucking fag. Even bigger fag than Corrian, if you can believe it.

I loved the sound the mp44 made, though. Facing it was a bitch and a half.

I miss Red.

Pathologic