youtube.com/watch?v=LQb93Mda_uY
youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI&t=13s
8notes.com/school/orchestra/besym51.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=N0QahIUnDmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beauty wasn't

>My little sister's a better AWPer
triggered by that lowkey sexism

Bobobo is a good anime, fuck anyone that says otherwise.

>let's try that again but with less suck

what did he mean by this?

kill thyself

>you guys suck and probably have bad credit
I think I'm fine.

>invite people to add me as long as they know the pleasures of Bobobo
>invite someone
>he immediately starts going on about how shitty Bobobo is
>if I tell him I'll delete him I'm crossing the line

Kill yourself.

Random people saying mean things and venting doesn't hold a candle to the hordes of SocJus commie cocksuckers causing real damage to people with their insidious lies about "safe spaces".

>my little sister's better
>microaggression ageism AND sexism
Ugh, I LITERALLY can not even...

Sticks and stones will break my bones but if you take trashtalk seriously you have low self esteem/depression and probably take compliments just as badly.

consider suicide

bobobo delivers better as manga imo, the jap VA in the anime is top fucking notch though.

oh lol
someone getting UNCOMFORTABLE when his friends insult him
Op = faggot

Of course, but only very rarely.

Anyone know where I can find a subbed version of Bobobo?

gas the safe spaces freedom war now

The dub was better

>have you ever crossed the line

You're a worthless piece of garbage. Literally worse than Hitler.

This. It's like cowboy bebop in that the dub is superior to the original

Less blowjob, more taking it in the ass

Let's try that again ,but with more succ

How much of a little bitch do you have to be to play a game online at not occasionally talk shit? Seeing shit like this makes me want to trash talk more if only for the thought of it leaving a lasting impression on some whiny faggot.

kek
source?

Really though if you're still saying 'lol fuck u fag i raped your mum... u mad? u mad?' you should probably grow up.

I am the rudest mother fucker on gta online.

b-but that's lewd

butts are for pooping though

>that Bobobo-bo one

oh lol
newfag leaking from Cred Forums before learning to lurk

lol fuck u fag I raped your mum... u mad? u mad?

>telling someone on Cred Forums to grow up

Kek.

I told someone to slither back into their abortion bucket yesterday and got reported.

What? The dub replaced all the good jokes with shitty puns.

At least, that's what I remember. The manga was definitely better though

That's the risks we take in life. But you must never cross the line.

THATS LIFE. DEAL WITH IT.

I don't talk shit to my own teammates. That's just gonna cause conflict within the team.

Let's try that again. But with less suck.

>literal piece of trash

This is bait but I'll reply to this anyway.

The problem with "banter" nowadays is that it's the same fucking shit that all the 12yos scream at the top of their lungs while their mothers are out sucking dick for a dollar.

"Talking Shit" nowadays revolves around mixing a "kill yourself" with a few liberal uses of "faggot" mixed in. There's no variation, and whoever screams the loudest "wins" the shit throwing fight.

The shit talking/bantz doesn't bother me as long as its actual banter and not "let me just call this guy a salty faggot because that's the only thing I know" uninspired bullshit.

wat

>If you don't shut the fuck up I will tell your dad you're being a little bitch.
Kid's dad was an admin too. MFW

Everyone does, drink bleach.

That wasn't bait, those were my genuine thoughts. There are way too many absolute pussy narcissists on the internet today and I blame the school systems and absent parenting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tsr35T-O47g

No, I play rainbow six siege in a group of three and we votekick anyone who is passive aggressive trash like that

>your mother can suck my dick
>my mother is dead, dude
>yea she died while choking on DEEZ DIACK
>lol, salty
>do you know what else is salty?
>no
>your mom's VA JAY NAH

you read the conversation which i banned

Is this an edit? There is nothing wrong with the third statement.

>esports edition
hypocrisy at its finest

>bobobo was a bad anime
HOW CAN A SINGLE UNIT OF HUMAN HAVE THIS LEVEL OF SHIT TASTE FUCK

I too remember when nothing on Cred Forums was serious, and telling everyone to an hero or calling them a fag was funny.

Now it's not. What the fuck happened?

I love how they mention animefaggotry in the bad dialogue. Most obnoxious flamers end up being animefags.

fuck u faygo ur mum is a gay slut

u mad?

Retract this statement or face being Expunged.

Only when I talk to myself.

you grew up

only a little

>literal piece of trash

I feel you, bro

i think its pathetic people get so worked up over a few lines of text in a video game

sure shit talkers are annoying but people getting triggered over it are even worse. maybe just ignore it and move on with your life?

>you grew up

I think you mean Cred Forums grew up.

>it's real

Death threats became too main stream. We switched to ironic shit posting. But now that's going main stream too.

gigantic shrimp tits! Ebina is a sexy sea creature!

Half of Japanese humor is puns and wordplay, the other half is oops I fell onto boobs tier misunderstandings. I highly doubt they somehow had more puns than the Japanese version.

nah, plenty of people still find that inane shit funny

Can there ever be a discussion without bringing up SJW horseshit?

But where does rine end?

Ding dong bannu

it's pathetic to worked up at all

even the people who do really well have the worst attitude when their perfect kdr worsens

a-user don't say things like that

>think trash sport should be free from censorship
>get mad ingame and be on receiving end of insults
>use the report button instead of ignoring it

Getting someone possibly banned is such a more satisfying form of revenge. Especially in the heat of the moment.

>Lol

>live in a country bordering russia
>all servers with less then 50ms ping are filled with russians
>every game with matchmaking puts me in matches with nothing but russians
>CYKA BLYAT
>IIIIIIIIIDIOT
>YABONY V ROT

I crossed the line and watched TNA.

What an awful show.

you telling me you didn't watch it on cartoon network as a kid?

Execute thyself*

i never watched this as a kid is it any good?

what's that last one?

The shouting insults is the best part of shittalking. If you haven't called at least one person on your team a taco nigger by the end of the match you're doing it wrong.

>bobobo-bo bo-bobo is a real fucking anime

what the fuck, I thought that whoever made that image was just having a stroke or something, but i shouldn't have underestimated japan's ability to give things retarded names

Loses appeal the more that the farting kid shows up. Eventually they go to the theme park or something and that's when I dropped it.

I just want trashtalk in general to be wittier. All six of those examples are garbage.

If you like puns, skits, and goofy humor it's good.

>Wittier
The point of trash talking is to have a verbal diarrhea flowing from your mouth all game.

Shitty players who know that they're shit tend to have the best trashtalking.

LIKE A FATUMAN

There's a line?

you can't cover up your shit plays with shit talk lad

Kill yourself, you worthless piece of garbage.

Australia please go, I've seen better banter in 2k mmr dota pubs.

gg ez

Think of it as shitposting in-game.

Stop being a faggot OP.

Did that cross the line/ or did it trigger any of you legit faggos?

I'm pretty sure it was too absurd even for the japanese, that's why the dubbed version was more popular in the west than the original was in japan.

The bottom one is way more insulting.

Australia gtfo seriously

The literal translation would be "fucked in the mouth". The meaning is close to "fucking shit" or similar.

That reminds me of this show
youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E

I fucking loved it when I was a kid.
Might try re-watching it in subbed.

CartoonNetwork went downhill when they started axeing animes or was it toonami?

It went up and down, but the end of Toonami was the sure sign it ended.

Debatable

>tfw south korea
>tfw you can literally go to prison here for shitposting and trash talking

Who else acts super smug and condescending to people you hate?

I like to hit em' with a nice succinct "consider suicide"

I think it's pretty polite since I'm only asking them to consider it, I'm not outright telling them to do it

say what you want about league of legends players but tyler1 is a respectable figure in the shit community that is video games

if you still care about what other people are saying to evoke reactions out of you over the internet you should probably grow up

it's quantifiabley provable that being nice and encouraging your team mates causes your whole team to perform better than if you're just yelling abuse at them

I was under the impression that he was goading the other team

Nigga you don't know about Bobobo?

Pretty all the time until a few years ago, now I just like talking to folks.

It has a dark side though... The friend requests... Hundreds upon hundreds of friend requests...

>not just /mute all and carrying
rather just mute everybody so i can focus on my own gameplay and carry my retard team in whatever game i'm playing

gregor?

What do you think faggot?

Drink bleach you waste of space.

Go cry more fagget

Goddammit sauce!

underage.

mods please ban.

I don't believe in putting others down at all.

>wanting to win
lol tryhard

>dont ever tell me Bo-Bobo-bobo-bobo was a bad anime ever again

Hows that crossing the line? He's telling a faggot off for having shit taste in anime

Can we just not?

C R O S S I N G
T H E
L I N E

They have to be, it's to defend their ego, much like a small dog has to be more loud and bark often because it can't do shit physically, a bad player will invest all his energy into shit talking.

I think it's more the problem that 99% of the "Shit talkers" are legitimately being angry pissbabies and raging hard, which is reflected in their very shitty attempts at insulting you and their writing.

It's why I can't help but to laugh whenever I see faggots whine about being banned from a game like LoL, because you literally have to be a raging manbaby to get banned from that game for what you said. I banter and shit talk my opponents all the time and I've yet to even receive a warning, let alone a ban.

There's a difference between going "WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING SHITASS NIGGERS I HOPE YOU MOTHER DIES IN FUCKING CANCER" and being a good shit talker.

Good banter and shit talk can make people laugh, it's not just about insulting a person or your opponent, it's about being witty, something which most people aren't. If people get angry at you for it, then whatever, at least you're being creative, funny and witty with your insults. People that just shout obscenities at random deserve getting banned for being uncreative, raging pieces of shit that contribute nothing to the game.

I'd call those people cancer, but at least cancer gets kills.

i got banned from league for saying "kys" to a popular streamer while he was streaming. those three letters were the only letters i typed all game.

>I am a good shit talker, most people aren't.
>at least I am being creative, funny and witty with my insults
>I'd call those people cancer, but at least cancer gets kills.

>Be nice or else I will call you a piece of trash
Classy
The best part is that whoever made this clearly doesn't even know the meaning of the word literal, just like 99% of Cred Forums

user, don't lie. You can't be banned just for what you said in a single game, it's not how the system works. You get warnings and chat restrictions first with ban being the last solution.

Post your report ticket if what you said is true, because in my experience, people like you are lying out the ass 99% of the time.

Raging manbaby detected.

>pissbabies
Back to Tumblr.

i followed the guy and downgraded from "shit team gg" to "lets try that again but with less suck" and i still managed to trigger my third ban which is a perma

fuck you OP

I kek'd.

i dont how the alternative is different is it because instead of it being flat out insulting people you should just be a passive aggressive cunt

>Raging manbaby detected.
>anybody who disagrees with me is raging, manbaby, m-mad
If that's what helps you sleep at night.

>there are people that actually talk shit about Bobobo

They should be dragged out into the streets and shot desu.

Trash talk is fine. I don't let it affect me, but I don't shit talk others either.

Being told to kill myself or some shit just means i'm not gonna pay attention to that person for the most part. Everyone rages. I just do it internally. Others, externally.

My sides

But you didn't even disagree, all you did was greentext and post a fedora webm so of course the natural conclusion was to assume that you were too angry to come up with a proper response and instead resorted to posting an overused meme.

I literally live on the other side of this line, motherfucker.
Even If game goes well, I will still find a reason to call you a faggot.

>someone was mean to me in my cod game
>BETTER ACTUALLY KILL MYSELF

post micspam
youtube.com/watch?v=havhaDYh0Sc

told

Daym I am taking this with me.

You made an attempt.

lol you mad.

Lots of times, thank god for push to talk.

Is and always will be my absolute favourite. I welcome it any time.

This is fine as long as you can make better insults than "lol ur a noob and a kid"

No because they've completely infested society. There can be no piece until SJWs are killed in the streets.

>"Yeah, okay, fuckhead. Don't ever tell me Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo was a bad anime ever again or I'll delete you."

>you're a worthless piece of garbage
>bad, no good, not okay

>There's a difference between friendly trash talk and BEING A LITERAL PIECE OF TRASH.
>apparently this is okay

Okay well I'm really not seeing it from this thing, I know this is edited a bit cuz of the anime line but most of it is unedited. This fucking "be nice to other people" message or whatever it's trying to say is totally lost with this blatant hypocricy.

Didn't realize your ego was this bruised.

I was about to call you out on how wicked nihilistic your post was until that. You've convinced me.

>implying bobobo is shit
thats an underage b& right there

cuck

die in a fire OP

>somebody talks shit about mai waifu's animu
>they think they can get away with it

no, you listen. bobobo-bo a-bobobo is a good fucking show, and i will shoot you in the back for the rest of the goddamn match if you don't retract that there statement. I don't care if I lose, but I bet you're the sort of cock-sucking bitchmonkey fuckhead who cares if YOU lose. APOLOGIZE.

bobobo-bo bo-bobo is shit

>people being so dumb the definition has changed over time

>mfw at this rate "i could care less" will be the right way by definition soon

Saying "I couldn't care less" is wrong, as you just showed you care the tiniest bit, to tell us how much you don't care.

>tfw Bobobo's english dub actually was alright

So basically it's between direct insult vs indirect and condescending insult?

There is literally no fucking difference why the hell does anyone prefer one or the other?

If someone insults me I get a bat and smack them, because the only rule that should matter is eye for an eye.

I don't come on here to read bullshit arguments from contrarian people trying to start an argument when having none

I couldn't care less.

You're the wrong one retard

Kissanime (dot) me

That was pretty good

I am assuming I am supposed to be outraged because people should absolutely tolerate my autistic psychopathic behavior, but I understand Cred Forums shit stays on Cred Forums and you shouldn't expect to be allowed to act like a retarded Cred Forumstard elsewhere

Well yes, he cares exactly enough to tell them how little he cares. He literally cannot care less, because then the state of caring wouldn't even exist

>esports SJW crap
It's ok guys they don't have any influence.
:)

"I couldn't care less" is the appropriate term, compared to "I could care less".

I crossed the line permanently when I was 12 and playing the CS alpha.

These fags haven't even played HoN
That game had the best trashtalking I've ever seen, vitrually ever round had at least one guy going nuclear

gg ez kys

After every round

Regardless where I am on the scoreboard

People need thicker skin.

Who was your favorite hero?
There is ONE correct answer to this question and you better get it right, motherfucker.

I don't get to post this often.

I don't know why you quoted me as I know the difference between the two.

Torturer
Impalement build GOAT for pubstomping

Don't bother. American education doesn't go so far as explaining double negatives.

WRONG
It was pic related.

I'm just having a little fun.

I'm actually American.

All good. It's a handy webbum.
I'm American too.

I loved playing him at release, I'd team up with my friend going shaman and we'd absolutely demolish every lane
>pop minions
>micro them behind enemies
>rush them with slow, minions start whacking on them
>shaman heals minions for 400 burst
>ded
And then later on you went full-on HELL ON NEWERTH to win all the teamfights

It's from Weird Al's "Word Crimes" video.
Fun music video.

Saying you couldn't care less means you're at 0/100 care.

Saying you could care means you're at at least 0.1/100 care, and can LITERALLY care less.

You're wrong, not even opinion, but factually wrong, and like people who in their mass ignorance changed the definition of Literally, people shitting on the English language have made your "Could" care less an acceptable term even though it's wrong.

To be fair, American education got taken over by libtards so the schools only cared about getting their filthy money from corrupt government.

Also the population has changed and now we have a disproportional amount of niggers, spics, yellow niggers, sandniggers, and kikes in which four of those filthy race can't be taught anything and kikes are well... kikes.

It was glorious. I used to end games with HELL ON NEWERTH 3 kills min. Always had a giggle when I'd pop it, half the team would die, and subsequently DC.

What are you even on about, Alex Jones?

faggot

people who make that shit should really try to do some real sport to see if your teammate are such nice people as they want us to be there.

this is 100% correct
/thread

The globalist have taken over America and the great nation you had during the 40s-50s is long gone and will never come back unless you can some how make Whites the majority again.

IRONIC SHITPOSTING IS STILL SHITPOSTING

>anti bullying campaign
>calls you a literal piece of trash
Oh the ironing

>Make someone angry online
>They say mean hurtful things boohoo
>Say a bunch of gay shit to make them even angrier

Take a lesson from Bugs Bunny

HEY YOU! Stop hacking that laptop!

Recently I've been seeing a lot of people post KYS as a goto insult allover Cred Forums.
Heck, I even saw someone using it on /m/.

What gives?

Nor do they know the definition of irony I guess.

replace the "you're a piece of garbage" to "are you autistic" and that entire red zone is me on dota. how do i discipline myself in online games lads?

>D-DURR DURR WHAT IS HYPERBOLE??? I DON'T GET HUMAN INTERACTION!!!!! HEEEEELP

Nice pseudointellectual posturing and tumblr image, faggot!

Fun Fact: KYS actually stands for KUYASHII, not kill your self.

It's ironic shitposting.

Or at least it was. There is no justification for using it later than a week after its debut. Anyone saying kys at this point should get a staggered permaban, so they can bait other people into saying it as well and take everyone down in like, a day.

>Somebody is talking shit about Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
They are filth. A deserved response.

I'm not even some butthurt liberal faggot, but I can rightly recommend you immediately report back to your containment board

>Bobobo
What an oddly specific thing to reference

This guy gets it

Op Bobobo-bo-Bo-bobo was bad though.

You're saying completely irrelevant big words in an attempt to bash a 40 minute old post.

It's not hyperbole, he's pointing out that the language used was wrong because the average American is too mentally stunted to keep track of double negatives.

The mere fact that it's accepted and not pointed out in common communication is proof that he is right. Either people are bad at the English language to see it's wrong, or too stupid and lazy to care.

it means "kissing you softly", right?

>2006
>GG = good game
>2016
>GG = get good

why? what the fuck happened?

Unironically yes.

Ironic shitposting. People started saying GG ironically and now here we are.

there is never a case where spazzing out is going to benefit you

you shouldn't communicate negativity or anger for any reason

if someone is feeding or making bad plays telling you should either be constructive or just not say anything

I honestly don't get why so many people in League and Dota sperg out at other people, it does absolutely nothing but harm their chances of winning. Keep it to yourself.

>Giving a shit about what some random faggot says about you online

Only the first 28 episodes have been subbed iirc. There's material already available that would allow people without an understanding of Japanese to sub the show, so it might get subbed in the future, or Hokuto no Gun might get around to finish their fansubbing of it although they haven't touched it since May 2015 so it's unlikely.

>american education got taken over by americans
>also the population now has a disproportional amount of americans

See why we can't take you seriously?

If someone has the gall to talk shit about Bobobo then they deserve all the shit that's coming their way.

The manga is 10/10 and I see no possible way they could screw up an anime of it.
It is sublime.

>My little sister's a better AWPer

But the clarification on it being a sister just makes the insult sexist instead, placing a natural lower skill level on women

Nice job whichever SJW tried to make this.

Dark Souls happened.

TORILLE?
O
R
I
L
L
E

>butts are for pooping though

Not right now they aren't

Liberals are not Americans because their ideology is completely different from American culture and value.

It's why those filthy spics you see swinging their mexicut flag aren't Americans, because when you come over to America you assimilate into American culture and heritage.

He open the door to American education and why America is shit.

Just like the corporate goons are lying through their teeth about the economy and raping society and the environment for profit.

Both sides of politics are full fucking retarded, user.

Never affiliate yourself with either.

>I'd team up with my friend going shaman
My nigga, I did with my friend (me on Demented Shaman though because he was my favorite hero for a long time) and those were some good times. Flux is the coolest original HoN hero though.

Don't feed the troll, friendo

No, they've given us an enemy to concentrate on.

>YWN capture and rape a rocket-lady with your ever-extending nosehairs
why live?

lol that's literally me in dota too
depressing because I feel like killing myself when someone else tells me to

The internet has become quite open now to the point that you can get fired from a job because you support Trump.

Hell, there is even a group out there that has a hit list that names people who didn't tip after a meal.

Do you know how insane that is?

My nigga, Torturer was great, always underestimated, nobody ever fears him, felt so great to make entire teams regret jumping you.

He probably is the coolest, yeah. I liked Revenant most from the originals though, he fit my playstyle of being a major ranged dickwad pretty well

To be fair, supporting any of the presidential candidates, even the cooky third party ones is fucking retarded.

>ever crossing the line
>not living your entire life in the red

Is GG EZ crossing THE line?

People were always caught offguard by that level 2 impalement on level 3 doing like 600 phys dmg, you'd win every single rune run, or you'd quickly burst down the creeps with a stun and go for them
Later on you get tanky as hell and you just spam spells until every enemy is dead, it's great

There is no line

holy shit why I cant stop laughing at this

THIS

Winners live on the EDGE 24/7

I actually preferred abusing the stun and bonds
Its a hard to time stun so pubs just expect you to miss like they will, not to get bond pulled and insta-nailed .

And yeah if they couldn't keep you down at some point midgame you just start dispensing damage endlessly while nobody really wants to see how tough you actually are.

Pro tip: You can have a negative opinion of something without it meaning that said thing antagonized you or hurt your feelings.
No, when someone tells you to grow up after you say something stupid their feelings are not hurt.

You don't get fired for support Shillary.

I liked going the impalement build because I'd want to max the stun anyhow, due to how it scaled in everything- damage, stun length, size. But then I didn't really have the mana to also spam the 6 second cd bonds, so I went with impalement for a lot of free damage. by level 8 I'd have 4 impalement, 4 stun, and I'd generally rape everything.
Of course that depended on the lineup, who I'm with and against. Maxing bonds was better against double range or something
That was actually my best time in that game, I'd spend loads and reached up to 1900 playing mostly mid, it was really fun

Yeah I was mid 99% too, which is why I liked bonds more, but I think its more my playstyle too.
Same, good times, I played from beta but burnt out before my friends joined me, and they burnt out even faster so we just resorted to mid-wars when that came around.

Its a shame how HoN lost to the competition, I can't even being to play DotA2, after the original and HoN it just feels like piss.

It really is not. If you don't understand Japanese and must rely on subs I think dub might be better in that case but the Japanese jokes and the delivery by the actors are top fucking notch.

But he is right about Bobobo... Why is that statement in the "bad" zone?

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=btz4bpGxBi0

I actually managed to get 300 hours into doto2 because I liked playing Disruptor
But yeah, it feels like wading through jelly,and I don't really care enough to learn a whole new meta. If only S2 wasn't shit at business and hadn't fucked up big time

And if you care 0/100 then you wouldnt bother bringing it up, don't you get it?

Truly, not many games were as mis-managed as this one.

Now that I think about it, my account is still the one that was activated with a key some user gave me on here when the game still cost money, which later were confirmed as thousands of 'stolen' keys.
Did they ever succesfully implemented or blocked the cam distance hack?

I think that was eventually removed, yes, but I'm not all that sure

I was gonna call your post pure truth but with
>I'd call those people cancer, but at least cancer gets kills
you showed it yourslef

>not being the silent guy who murders everything

If you wanna talk go to facebook.

Honestly I preferred using it, the low cam distance is definitely part of what keeps me away from the other games

well that, and the fact that I've already put way too many hundreds of hours into this genre

>literal piece of garbage

this crosses the same line it established. Is this

Anyone up for a trade? Username: RonaldMcDonaldTrump®

Facebook isn't for talking though, it's for looking at images of some dumb attention whore's lunch.

Ventrillo then whatever.

k

>And being a literal piece of trash

So much for your anti-bullying message.

I don't think it is crossing the line to ask someone who plays DOTA if they are autistic.

Are you autistic?

Have I crossed the line? Nigga, I'm a habitual line stepper.

>Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

What an oddly chosen example to use, given there are a million more far well known, mainstream things he could have used for examples.

I have a feeling whoever made this did so just to comment on Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Just like Frisk gigglesquee XD!

There's also a difference between having a backbone and being a complete pussy.

The problem isn't in trash talking it's in people bending over too willingly to accommodate the latter. Fucking thin skinned cockmonglers should create their own cult and partake in some ritualistic soduku desu

I just realized the ending was a parody of the dragonball opening

unironically made me laugh out loud

I was super apathetic and offhandedly called some dude a nigger once for being dumb. nobody cared which was cool.

I don't understand people who defend LoL, from what I've read on official forums you can/will get banned for saying ggez.

>Fucking thin skinned cockmonglers

The term you're looking for is "mentally stable adult".

You have issues if you can't survive a day without your "epic banter" spewing out of your mouth 24/7

FUCK OFF BACK TO Cred Forums.

>Frisk gigglesquee

Can't be assed to google, sounds like a fag though.

>mentally stable adults can't stand mean words on the internet :(
LOL

>girl uses voice
>make sexist comments

then why are you so upset?

I cross the line a lot

If you are gonna shit on somebody you might as well come down on them like rain

dumb frogposter
>>>/reddit/

You also have issues if you can't survive a day without having a breakdown when someone on the internet says meanie words.

I do not attribute this to mental stability.

>that shitty oneliner aids at the end
no you need to die you fucking ugly

Nah, it's some Korra-tier pseudo-Anime full of progressive shit.

i miss the good ol days of people getting mad at micspammers and calling them niggers

>Legit tells someone they should work on getting good
>"Stop insulting me!"

>game has mute button
>nobody uses it

No, bringing attention to something as harmless as banter, making a big deal out of it, then judging everyone who does it as being children does certainly imply that some part of you has indeed been hurt by the banter. This is reinforced by the fact that the response to the banter is not more banter but instead an attempted grasp at the moral high ground, completely missing the point of what banter is in the process and making it look like your feelings have indeed been hurt.

A mentally stable adult wouldn't have bothered making an issue out of something as pointless as banter in the first place.

>edgelord clearly from Cred Forums spending half the game in chat
>'reported for toxicity'
>autistic rage

I don't see a problem with this. Like all good trash talking, you're targeting an inherent source of weakness which they conciously made blatantly obvious when revealing their gender.

Kind of an easy target considering how stereotypical it is for both you to take advantage of it and for them to get all offended over it, but it works 9/10.

If they're the kind of person that would actually get upset at that sort of banter, they deserve it for putting themselves into that position in the first place when they're clearly too thin skinned and weak minded to play with the big boys to begin with.

sauce plos

Never. I'm not pathetic enough to try to feel better by making others feel worse. And I'm plenty pathetic.

>that guy who greentexts and says KEK outloud on mike
whatafuck ma xC

spotted the cuck numale!

>taco nigger
I agree with but admittedly this got a laugh out of me

Holy shit that anime is real i thought it was a joke name

fuck no

if it triggers someone I did my job right because putting them in an emotional state of anger will give me a competitive advantage

How new are you? It's a pretty old anime.

Wow, nobody you silly billy. Its just you who ever decides to waste time in their pointless life doing this, but I wouldn't expect a child like you to know something as simple as that. Now go along, go back to weenie hut Jr like a good little boy.

>which they conciously made blatantly obvious when revealing their gender.
>girls have to practice for a convincing boy voice just to be allowed to participate in voice chat

No, because I turn off text chat in multiplayer if possible and just use my mic to communicate with friends

>mfw BoBoBo's dub VA is old Joseph Joestar in the new JoJo dub

Fixed.

>I honestly don't get why so many people in League and Dota sperg out at other people, it does absolutely nothing but harm their chances of winning. Keep it to yourself.
even worse are the people who say "we should just give up"

like, fucking really? What's the point of playing if you're not trying to win?

I don't cross the line. I'd rather draw a line on them and make them choke on my pen.

Should've added that I never see anyone try to trash talk over mic, only in text chat

clearly a joke m8

>talking shit about Bobobo

Punk ass bitch niggas deserve a fucking shanking fo playin dat shit

>Holy shit that anime is real i thought it was a joke name
you and me both nigga, you and me both

There's also すもももももも - Sumomomo Momomo

>he doesn't know that saying bobobo-bo bo-bobo correctly is the ultimate test for drunk people

it's actually ridiculously easy if you think of beethoven's 5th

literally nobody did

Still can't believe this show got a dub,

Don't make me karate kick you in the chest again, Rick James!

>no piece
I con only hope you are taken out on the battle.

(you)

when did someone add the bobobo line?is this a thinly veiled bobobo thread?

That gives you an extra bo and ruins the inflections
You failed

Am I the only person here who thought "Delete you" referred to deleting them from life?

Anyone who thinks Bobobo was bad probably should kill themselves.

Who the fuck even is he? Who are you referring to?

And by that logic most Republicans aren't American either and certainly not where I live in the south. The only true Americans would be libertarians.

If you look closely, you'll see it's a shop.
The edges around the bobobo line's text give it away hard.
That being said youtube.com/watch?v=LQb93Mda_uY

Forgot pic

My go to insult on Dota is to always tell people to kill themselves, cut their wrists, jump off a building or other similar things. So yeah.

>CSGO
>win a match
>bg ez pls try next time ;^)
>lose match
>bg ez ;^)
Either way some thin skinned faggot is gonna get triggered which is 90% of the reason I play that shitty game.

But I'm Australian. The top one is every person in every chat of every game. Seppos really don't understand banter

bobobo-bobo-bobobo was an amazing anime, somehow they didn't even fuck up the dub. Truly a triumph

Holy shit that is a fantastic quip though, what's wrong with that?

Triggered college kids who can't stand the fact the internet isn't a safe space.

>somehow nobody has posted the gif with bobobo and the maracas yet
I want somebody to post it so I can save it this time

>he doesn't always say Bobobo-bo Bobo-bo in the voice from the old ad on CN.
Same intonation and rhythm naturally

I was having a laugh at all the responses to Bobobo thinking everybody was onboard on pretending it was a real thing.

Instead it actually was real and all those responses were genuine.

I'm so disappointed.

Go watch the anime and you wont be disappointed anymore

I guess? I got mad at my partner in Rocket League for being utter fucking shit, and told him "Drink bleach." He claimed he reported me to PSN, the fuckin' pussy.

Joined a guy couple of times. We both die horribly. 3rd time I started off snide but corrected myself and just sent a tip.

>whatevs

They were begging for it.

When I play TF2 I play as cloak and dagger spy and whisper in the mic and torture engineers.

Why tell people the wrong website?
It's kissanime (dot) to

Libertarians are just lite liberals since they're for open boarders and anti gun.

Most republicans are cuckservatives and neo cons so they're basically liberals that have infiltrate the republican base.

I played with this guy in a pub.
Sure he was bad but he was fun to play with.

>Libertarians
>anti gun
No they aren't

Are you fucking retarded? It's an anime adaptation of a battle shounen parody manga. His attacks use body hair because it's a Japanese pun that pokes fun at Kenshiro's Hokuto Shin Ken. You honestly can't even be bothered to spend five seconds on Google before saying some stupid shit?

>That gives you an extra bo and ruins the inflections
>You failed
actually you're right but for the wrong reason, it's missing a bo

youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI&t=13s

easy enough to remember to squeeze it in there however since it's an extended half not in measure 21

8notes.com/school/orchestra/besym51.pdf

Always.

>everyone is evil liberals please save us hitler

Do you just say things to say them?
Are you just testing your keyboard to see if it works?

I honestly don't know why you typed that series of words and letters. It's so wrong it has entered the realm of nonsense.

His dub voice was literal perfection too.

When you've got every party defending illegal immigrants who by the way are criminals then yes you've got "ebil liberals".

youtube.com/watch?v=N0QahIUnDmc

Keeping guns away from the mentally ill and the "terrorist". When he says terrorist he means anyone that doesn't agree with him.

I cross the line constantly according to this image

You thousands kids are fucking pussies. Holy fuck, that image.

So you're the REAL VICTIM huh?

I'm in the process of rebuilding my credit...please don't talk about it, it really brings up some bad old feelings...

You'll never have a good score, you'll always be in debt. Have a lovely morning/evening user.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo WAS a bad anime. Delete your account and then delete yourself from this mortal coil. You are nothing, pham.

>Keeping guns away from the mentally ill and the "terrorist"
Trump said the exact same thing in the debate you absolute goober.

Let me guess
>this jg
>dont gank me ever again
>im afk if you talk to me again
>takes 3 of you lmao
are your ideas of shit-talk right?

Bobobo was a great anime, though.

If you aren't crossing the line then you aren't living. Also I've heard Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo was a funny show that had a good translation script but I haven't seen it myself.

Wasnt me but a friend
> lol bro u suck
> ur mom
> my moms dead
> lol good
> fuck you. People that make fun of someone elses deceased loved ones are horrible people. I hope youre fucking happy. Youre going straight to hell
> good then I can see your mom

Dude you picked exactly the wrong time to drop it then. The theme park gets really fucking good.

Cred Forums made an equivalent of an iceberg chart a while ago and put bobobo in the lower regions claiming it was obscure.

Firmly cemented my theory that literally everyone there is underaged. Shit was mainstream as hell when anyone over 18 would have been the perfect age for it.

How is it sexism? Have you ever seen a good 10 year old AWPer?

It'll automatically redirects to .to anyway

Its a fact kids sucj at video games though.

>playing overwatch
>guy has exactly the same amount of time on each hero
>audibly distraught when we dont want him to play widow on kings row attack
>ask if he is OCD because of his hero time
>pauses and becomes a stuttering mess saying he isn't OCD

I have.

Myself when I was 10.

Kill yourself retarded fat American.

Saying you're worse than a girl => girls are inherently bad => Wow sexism much I literally can't even

damn, son

I'd be more sympathetic towards people who rage in video games if they weren't constantly the worst players on the team.
>go 3-11
>wtf!1! team?????? shit tank I aFK

>disagreeing with someone's opinion in anime is officially 'crossing the line' tier

>its a fantastic quip
its like 12 years old and stale as fuck. Not even funny in the first place.
>le randumb extreme humor
Are you actually in middle school

Yeh nah.
You are a fucking retard. Read my sentence again.

I did read it and I'm telling you how you can get sexism from that insult you shiteater

Shut the fuck up cunt. I bet you thought Re:Tarded was AOTY.

That was sakamoto.

Re:0 was the only good serious anime this year though.

Jelly jiggler was much better in the dub than the manga, but there were some jokes that were better in the Manga I agree

voluntarily depart this living world

Only because this has been one of the worst years for anime in recent memory. Berserk could've singlehandedly turned that around if it were well adapted, but it ended up being one of the primary reasons why the whole season was so suicide-worthy. And I've conceded to the fact that an animated adaptaton that actually does it justice is nigh impossible.
Sakamoto was legit good though, great manga, great adaptation, best boy.

jesus christ the underaged shits on this board

I'm still amazed Deen managed to make an AOTY.

When I intend GG to mean "good game", I put an exclamation mark after it.

GG! Sounds a lot more positive, so people usually interpret it as such.

>Rakugo, Konosuba, Sakamoto, Tonkatsu DJ
DEEN found a way this year

Get good!

You're right, it doesn't sound as negative.

You mean like Space Dandy

what kind of nu male faggotry is this?

S O U R C E

Your telling me.....

Underrated post.

being mongolian is great

you can trigger Cred Forums types since they consider you non-white but then you can also trigger social justice types since they consider you white

>literal piece of trash
that really hurts, people shouldn't degrade a human being like that no matter what they did.
who ever wrote that needs to kill themselves.

kys yourself

mongols aren't white though, just ask China

i get to enjoy white privilege in my country though. but then i can also pretend to be a downtrodden minority online. best of both worlds desu

no thanks, I had a bad experience with mono once.

I live on the other side of the line. When I cross the line, it's a second line already beyond the first line.

>Either people are bad at the English language to see it's wrong

Should I watch the Bobobo anime or read the manga

This has nothing to do with anything, but Mongol in my language is "Ass-Neck". I just think that's funny.