Eyo that meetin' with FEMUR should have all they shit toga by friday. I already got dat gubment guy in on dis shit

Eyo that meetin' with FEMUR should have all they shit toga by friday. I already got dat gubment guy in on dis shit.

I take it dat lil nigga wuz on board n sheit?

I ain't give that lil bitch no choice nigga

You infect that dumb mothafucka yet son?

Shiiiet, 'course it don it.

You damn right homie. Lil bitch be cryin' ova his medicine n shiet, funny as shit muthafucka.

shit nigga all dese peaceful protests are gettin' all fucked up, knowwhatimsayin?

Shit gettin to dat point where it aint gonna be containable.

Nah nigga, we let this shit play out. The hood'll fix it self home slice.They come runnin' back fo more, you feel?

nigga I keep hearing our shipments keep gettin' busted. And now they aint enough o dem peelz and all the homies gettin jumpy

You got a single mofuckin' fact to back yo shit up nigga?

Of course they pussies gettin' wet yo, they boutta get capped!

nigga this ain't a mofuckin' game you ain't takin' this shit seriously

Them old ass niggaz ackin like they got so much shit to lose, yet we the one's still gettin' laid bitch! Fuck em, holmes

sho nuff son but we gotz some other problems to worry bout

s'cool

Yo Black Hoe?

dat gubment formed it after our peaceful protest on that green bitch. I got a nigga on the inside tho. Just gotta watch out fo dat savage lil nigga he skipped town like a bitch

we 100% black nigga

Our science n' shiet is way more hood than they gay ass shit, them lil bitches to pussy to get into our territory son

WE WUZ AUGMENTED AN SHEEET

sheeeeit son you mean dat robot project?

Nutatco?

I got some otha shit too home skillet, but lemme rap you this, I'm pretty pissed about errybody fuckin' up our main kabam, brotha fella man

A+ Thread homeboyz

This is fucking great.

ayyy don't even sweat it son we gon have our whole operation runnin' in like half a year dawg. I'll have one a my niggas text you shit about it

Good thread.

Man we been gettin so much shit over all this mess. But chillout homie, soon 'nuff we gun run this mothafucka like kings niggaaaaa. We gone be bigga than them otha brothas, we gone be true bustaz!

Old niggas running da wurld.

Dat nigga Aquinas was mentionin' a mysterious settlement on the hill, it's gonna be a reality soon
We endured a lot, you and me, and soon we'll be kangz
Sheeeeeeeeeit
better than kangz
Gods

even betta dan true bustas, nigga! fuckin' OGs son!

This whole fucking thread

old ass cracks* running da wurl'

Blackface will never not be funny.

dis nigga gets it

For anyone who wants a nice screencap of just the conversation. You're welcome, OP.

neat

>let me rap you this

>brotha fella man

>mfw when I am going to post this on r/Cred Forums

Yall niggas just speak in riddles and shieet thas all id is just pure riddles mane

We're 100% black.

I'd like to see the end of your son.

Cops... that's what the sunuvabitch uses in operations against black people

SHIIET NIGGA CJ DEM MOTHAFUCKIN BOOTLEG FIREWORKS

This isn't funny.

Old-ass crackas runnin' da game...

>toga
What. Is he supposed to be "ghetto" or a fratbro?

Believe it's together

>newfag thinks his opinion matters

>mad poorfag

Nobody in the history of the English language has ever pronounced "together" like "toga." They sound absolutely nothing alike.