What does Cred Forums think of the update coming to "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"?

What does Cred Forums think of the update coming to "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7nAKmIy0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck Isabelle.
And Francine.

when's the release date?

"This fall", or December. It's not clear.

>Get to get my favorite villagers like Bluebear, Ankha, Static, Patches, etc back after moving away
>my grandma collects the cards and currently has the full set

Cant wait. Least I still got Lucky and Roscoe in my town.

>tfw still no Sable amiibo

Neat that they're adding new shit. I do have a decent stack of Amiibo cards and a few figures that may or may not work with the game, so I can take advantage of the things directly related to Amiibo, but I hope they add other shit too like villagers wearing hats from HHD.

I also hope we get the Sanrio collaboration cards. There's no word on those for the west yet, and in Japan they'll apparently be 7-11 exclusive, making them a pain to import. I don't like dealing with middlemen services.

At least you can get her card. You might be able to make her have a regular home in town with that. That she shares with her sisters, if HHD is any sign.

>no release date
>no info on contents
>nothing
Fucking Nintendo.

I don't care about cheat cards to get content that's already accessible; I can just reset or trade to get muh Ankha but that Splatoon thing looked really interesting and they've given us nothing.

There's plenty of info about the update and apparently more to come on November 2. It's the release date that they haven't clarified.

What new content is being added exactly?

I'm hype as fuck, but I don't know what's coming exactly.

This is an 18+ board

>trying to salvage the abysmal sales of their animal crossing amiibos this fucking late
Nintendo sure is stupid.

Your point?

I'd rather have a new mainline game instead of some amiibo update or shitty spin-offs.

Why would 18+ year olds be discussing a game made for 6 year olds?
That would be pretty creepy

6+

Is this your first day here?

Is it all just amiiboo stuff?

Then I don't care

I think Japan is already confirmed for sometime in November, we just don't have a western date. There's a direct for it soon to further clarify what's being added for both.

All we really know about is Amiibo related things. You can force certain villagers into the village if you have their cards, special collaboration villagers with those known being some Sanrio-inspired characters and two squirrels from the Squid Sisters, a trailer park area. The first time you log in with the new update, all your weeds will be pulled too.

I'm hoping they add non-Amiibo things, even though I'm a consumer whore who likes that dumb shit.

The cards did pretty well.

It's the figures no one gives a single flying fuck about.

this T B H F A M,

i have never bought and i never will buy an amiiboo.

call for animal crossing nx stuff.

Except Isabelle's, of course.

What would you want from a new game?

>t, and in Japan they'll apparently be 7-11 exclusive
I hope not.

What does it actually add? I haven't played NL in over a year.

Not that user, but I' d love to have the mayor stuff expanded, more projects to build, slightly looser restrictions when building, a sort of map of the town from where you can choose where to build things without having to physically walk there, which can be a pain; the possibility to set the locations where villagers may set their houses, that way you can predict where they'll settle and won't destroy your plants and stuff. I'd like things like that

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7nAKmIy0s

Compatibility with amiibo. Basically, now you can make villagers move in if you have their amiibo card. Special new villagers also include new furtniture.

huh. that's where that music is from

I haven't played this game in like 2 years, this update is too little too late. My town would be shit at this point anyways.

The "oh fuck we pulled Animal Crossing U so we can release it for the NX" rush to keep the Animal Crossing market from dying

So, is this a downloadable update or a separate physical version? This is the first I've heard of this.

>Implying older people don't like childish things

Animated movies and capeshit exists user. I wish 2D animation in movies would make a comeback...

It'd be nice if they added all the room decoration mechanics from HHD.

>Wild World sold 11 million
>City Folk sold not even 2 million
>New Leaf sold 11 million
>implying AC on home consoles isn't fucking dead in the water

Oh wow, 2 million for porting the DS version with better graphics.

I'd prefer a console version myself, could share the town with the wife

>porting the DS version
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. CF's town morphology is way more varied than WW's, and the towns themselves are bigger for one.

Doesn't change that it was the exact same shit. The City gimmick was shitty as fuck and not even worth the travel with the fucking bus every time.

Not gonna argue with that. CF's still the weakest entry in the series for me, still better dialogue than NL, though.

Both, currrent ACNL owners can just download it but new editions will have it already installed.

Don't worry, it's not the children who they want.

The update also removes the weeds for you.

Call me autistic or whatever you like, but I quit playing my copy when Quillson moved out of my town. Left my 3ds at home accidentally when I went on a vacation, so I couldn't stop him fro leaving. If having his amiboo card will get him back, I will start playing again.

Will there be a limit to how many villagers you can force in to your town wuth the cards?

Also post perfect neighbours

I want to eat that pussy

You can do that on the handheld games too you know.

They're going to reveal the info in a Nintendo Direct centered entirely on the patch.
Calm the fuck down user.

WHen will they add romance system like Harvest Moon and finally give palyers ability to fuck Isabelle?

i remember i met some girl online who played this nonstop. she would give me lots of nice gifts and we'd even fall asleep together with our 3ds open sitting on the bench, and when i woke up she would still be there.

That's pretty cute

I hate it because I wanted to quit the game completely and now I have to keep checking in on the town to make sure my precious neighbors don't leave for another three months. They could have done this shit earlier instead of waste time on Happy Homecoming and Shelfwarmer Festival.

>open up AC after about two months
>my favourite villager's gone and some unicorn faggot plotted his house right on top of the flower patch in front of my house

>tfw making over 1 mil/hour on the island

It feels so cheap but I love it.