Are there any video games that take place in New Orleans?

are there any video games that take place in New Orleans?

Infamous 2 is set in faux NO

What video games allow you to get a little... MMMM richer?

L4d2

Also Mafia 3 is set in a faux New Orleans as well, L4D2 is set in and around New Orleans

Does the Mardi gras mission in hitman count?

Confederacy of Dunces is fucking trash. Why the hell did lit critics praise this """"""comedy"""""" """""""""""novel"""""""""""?

Ignatius did nothing wrong

Why the fuck do you newfags use so many quotation marks?

Gabriel Knight
I can't remember the last time I saw it mentioned on Cred Forums.

You mean Hitman: Bloodmoney, right? There's multiple Hitman games.

>implying the vast majority of Cred Forums is old enough to have played or even heard of Gabriel Knight
I bet these underage retards would call it a "walking simulator."

>tfw played Gabriel Knight when it was released.

Bioshock.
Wind Waker.

Can Cred Forums name a game that takes place in each of these states?

forgot image.

Off yourself. I loathe reading and it's the only book entertaining enough to read multiple times.

Fuck I wish I could be a fat autist who thought everything sucks in 1963 instead of now.

Ignatius is Cred Forums as fuck

I tried to read it a while ago and didn't enjoy it. I'd heard it was "the funniest book ever written" were my expectations just too high?

Just tell me anythin' at awll

Because it's literally proto-Seinfeld?
Called being ahead of your time by 30 years.

>I'd heard it was "the funniest book ever written" were my expectations just too high?
Yeah definitely. It's a fantastic book but it's definitely not the funniest book ever. Its charm (for me) is more in how detailed the descriptions are and how well written it and the dialog are. Also the ramblings of a fat autistic know-it-all from 50+ years ago never gets old, either.

Because it's so dialogue driven, it's much, much better as an audiobook.

In fact it's pretty much a long play with some prose descriptions.

"Comic novels" are rarely funny. I liked it, though. Ignatius would fit in well around here.

It's been a few years, I should probably give it a second chance.

This isn't the place to implausibly relate everything to Jew shit.

I read this last week, literally Cred Forums the character 40 years before the fact.
I highly recommend it, I gave it to my mum and she says Ignatius reminds her of me.

You son of a bitch. I was going to make that joke.

American truck simulator?

Oo-ee!