heli in every top left
bike in every top right
nigger in very bottom right

5, SA, VC.

you forgot a game

4>SA>5>VC>3

Nobody remembers that game

IV + Episodes > GTA V > San Andreas > III > Chinatown Wars > Vice City

Haven't played any of the Stories games and the originals. This is objective if you look purely at single player content. I still play IV to this day, have 150+ hours across different consoles easily.

theres a black male in the bottom right of 2 out of 12, are you out of your frickin mind sir?

nobody remembers gta london either

Freeroam: SA or V
Missions: SA or Vice City
Music: Vice City or IV
Story: IV or SA
What is
SA
LCS
V
TLAD/TBoGT
VCS
III
Literally only VC, and IV of 3D GTA games follow it. Only one constant is helicopter

5 is best overall, but the effect 3 had when it came out was insane. It was like when I first played Mario64. Felt like the next step in gaming.

oh also SA has awesome music too, only game I like the country and rock stations

V had shit free-roam. Their rendition of Los Santos is worst than SA's and then you have this weird cross baby of maps that is the rest of the world. It's boring, IV at least felt like a sandbox.

GTAV for physics
SA for content
GTA4 for fun

All other answers are invalid

Oh wow. I thought V was by far the best and I spent easily the most time freeroaming in it

i think you confused gta 4 with 5 m9. SA is spot on though.

IV is my favourite game by far with the exclusion of maybe SA
I think they stuffed up a few areas in the city of V however I think downtown, the ghetto areas, and most of the country where cool.
FUCK BEING ABLE TO ROLL CARS OVER AND CONTROLLING CARS MIDAIR THOUGH. FUCK IT SO HARD

Vice City>GTAIV>GTAIII>SA>GTAV
Only circumcised niggerloving muricucks enjoy SA.

back to your containment board

GTA IV to be honest, only one where the driving isn't an exercise in boredom.

tfw you finally get an infernus or turismo
Also blista compact or the one that looks like an old skyline are insanely fun to drive

>implying dogfights with K-DST in the background weren't goat
Dam son.

5 and SA are pretty much tied

>Vice City>IV>SA>V

chinatown had the best wanted system

But you're wrong.

How'd it work? I got it way back when it came out on DS and I can't remember it.
I liked the drug dealing system. living in aus they censored it so you had to make sure to get a US rom

>FUCK BEING ABLE TO ROLL CARS OVER AND CONTROLLING CARS MIDAIR THOUGH. FUCK IT SO HARD
you can do this in them all though can't you?

1. SA
2. IV
3. VC + VCS

not while in the vehicle for rolling cars and no for the second one.
Also every game before IV if you flipped a car it would explode

also I explained it badly but by rolling cars I mean flipping them when they're upside down at a standstill

Thank god for that, saved my Bugatti so many times when blasting from the slopes of mountains.

casual cuck

SA > V = VC > III > IV > 2

out of the ones i've played

you destroyed cop cars in chases to lower it
just had em follow you around until they crashed

if you shot them your wanted level went up. gave you some epic chases

had to destroy 1 cop car at 1 star, 2 cop cars for 2, 3 for 3,4 for 4,5 for 5,and tanks actually shot you at 6

the only issue was 1-2 stars kinda being annoying to lose
a mix of chinatown and the get outta the circle would be great

Driving in GTA V is basically casual pandering front to back compared to GTA IV. Nothing ever slides out of control, you can drive supercars up near-vertical mountains, you can position your car mid-air, you can roll a car back on its wheels when you're on your roof. It's complete garbage meant to simply make things as thoughtless as possible.

that sounds cool as fuck. I might start replaying it on the psp emulator. I remember the sword being really fun to use

It was a very nice quality of life change imho.
and GTA games are as casual as games come.

Nah I remember in III, VC and SA you could release accelerate and roll your car in mid air and while upturned.

>you can drive supercars up near-vertical mountains
kek, I guess I was the only one who legitimately enjoyed how silly this was. I used to rice out super cars and go mountain climbing with them since when you reached the top at high speed you'd fly like fucking hell too

There was a great sense of speed going down those mountains with super cars too.

it's not a racing game

SA>VC>2>V>IV>1>III

gtaforums.com/topic/196346-pc-san-fs-driving-school-car-barrel-roll/

You could definitely roll your car in mid-air in SA.

To a degree. It wasn't like an intentional thing the way V does it

That's totally different what the fuck are you trying to prove? It's because of how you come out of the jump not because of some mystical bullshit midair

It may not have been tutorialised as much but it was certainly intentional. It certainly helped loads when your car flipped and allowed you to land on 2 wheels after a jump every time.

>GTA:SA
>have to hit the ramp just right
>people have had rage fits over that mission

>GTA V
>LOL YOU JUST PRESS LEFT OR RIGHT MID AIR AND YOUR CAR WILL ROTATE FOR YOU

All garbage
Shitty gameplay mechanics and whatever....
Open world is naturally boring

Ok I'm getting confused by what you mean then. Can you link a video of it?
great criticism bro I never thought of it like that before

Just trust me, I know what's good and not. And GTA is not good

I replayed both VC and SA this year, and while I always maintained that VC was my favourite, I have to say I enjoy SA more.

Roaming around the countryside and San Fierro with Radio X on makes the game for me single-handedly. But I still love the fuck out of VC though.

wtf i hate gta now

youtube.com/watch?v=fwgrv5iTsSM

Just release accelerate and you can control the car in mid-air.

Yeh Vice City is actually really bad to go back to. It made me sad as I should have just kept it in memory. There's so much barren empty land - especially around the airport.

I love GTAIV. One of my favorite games of last gen.

The fact that it's one of the few examples where a game has DLC is done right makes it even better.

I don't mind any of that, I can still enjoy the game thoroughly. But there is just so much cool and different stuff in SA to see and do, I can't in the right mind say that it's inferior to VC.

The Ballad of Gay Tony
Best characters, perfect balance of the gritty and fun style of previous games, different approach storywise (no revenge- or tying to get to the top-plot) and fun activites

Will test soon then. Thanks I didn't know about that at all and I played SA at release. I think it's stupid anyway though.

I'm sure it works in III and VC too. I remember when I played III and I used to frantically try and right my car before it went on fire.

So basically rate your nostalgia and what mood you were in in different periods of your life.

very
fucking
interesting

2>V>IV>3>VC>CW>EFLC>VS>SA>LCS>VCS>1

Finally, someone else who loves 2.
I love the top down games just for their arcadey feel and 2 manages to have so much character and charisma.

I don't know about best but Chinatown Wars is easily my favourite.

EFLC