What went wrong?

What went wrong?

not enough JoJolion

Too much part 3 fan wank

Instead of trying to fix their broken fighting game, they scrapped the whole concept and went for an even clunkier sort of brawler
And this

No Foo Fighters or Abbachio

They ignored nearly all of the criticisms of the first game and went the big gay baby route of making games they're used to instead of just listening. ASB had a lot of potential and honestly could be taken seriously if they just improved on it's very glaring yet easy to fix flaws. But no, let's just make a whack ass 3D arena brawler with absolutely zero strategy, characters play pretty much the same except for the odd characters who are mega slow and can't do anything. Removing the ability to switch between Stand On and Off respectively and having the user be different from the stand was a gigantic mistake, and characters who are non-stand users don't feel unique either, bless your soul if you're a Ripple user. They got assblasted people shat on them for their garbage story mode in ASB so they decided if we can't do it right, we'll make our own story! And the new story is. . . garbage. It's basically a re-writing of Part 3 but somehow even more boring with all of the characters included. The soundtrack is nowhere near as good as ASB's was, that was pretty stellar, but this game felt very generic. That's this game's biggest crime, as a Jojo game, it feels bland, flavorless, and without personality.

Oh and the gameplay sucks.

Tried combining asb assets with their naruto storm gameplay with poor execution.
If a single character gets hit by a special attack, everyone has to momentarily stop playing, which happens alot in every match.

This, as well as dumbed down gameplay rather than making an ASB 2.

>we gotta find the 8 holy corpse parts
>oh shit it's Dio over Heaven
>oh fuck we gotta find the corpse parts again
>oh shit it's Dio over Heaven AGAIN
>fuck we gotta beat the shit out of our friends turned enemies AGAIN
>instead of beating Dio over Heaven using a combination of our wit and unique powers, Jotaro gets win because MUH SAME KIND OF STAND

>Jotaro gets win because MUH SAME KIND OF STAND
this was the most disappointing, they take all that time to give us each JoJo joining the party and have it like each corpse part responds to them, the whole eyes of heaven analogy of their star birthmarks, and then just reenact the end of Part 3 with like a SSJ3 Dio and Jotaro

Ninja Storm is shit and all this game is is Ninja Storm reskinned with assets from All Star Battle.
Everyone wanted a REAL fighting game that had better balancing than ASB and instead they gave us a reskinned Ninja Storm.
AND I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS that is would suck ass.
I told you the first demo sucked.
I told you the second demo sucked.
And still you defended the game.

So what was bad about ASB? I wanted to play it but people said balancing was really shitty.

If this game was Ninja Storm it'd be much better.

They made a game based off of a meme anime

>instead of beating Dio over Heaven using a combination of our wit and unique powers, Jotaro gets win because MUH SAME KIND OF STAND

Actually, he beats him by allowing DIO to punch one of the bangles of his alternate universe counter part, so really it was D4C which allowed Jotaro to kill DIO.

Why is Jotaro so popular anyway? He's not bad, sure, but he's not all that interesting as a character

reused assets on a bad 3d beating, if the new characters were dlc on all stars, or they updated with 2 changing characters like marvel vs capcom it would be much better

daddy kink

He just seems to take all of the weird bullshit life throws at him in his stride.
>Jotaro, the ship is an enemy stand controlled by a giant orangutan!
>Jotaro, your mother is slowly dying because a vampire stole the body of your great great grandfather and is riding around in it!
>Jotaro, a couple of rats are going around the countryside melting people!
>Jotaro, your daughter's in prison and she's just been caught schlicking it to one of the guards!
>Yare yare daze

No local matches nor 1-on-1 fights
Seriously, what kind of people make a game that has no local versus? It's something pretty basic that should have been included

Story was silly but the fanservice alone was worth it for me. I like the change to a 3d brawler game because they feels more like the jojo fights than a more traditional fighting game.

Not quite sure about balancing, but ASB feels clunky compared to HftF

I JUST WANT MY HTTF 2!

HftF?

Heritage For The Future, came out in arcades in the late 90's. It's really really good.

Ah, yes, you're right, I couldn't place the acronym for some reason. All I knew of it is that its HD version was pulled from the digital store a while ago. What a shame

But I gotta ask, what exactly makes it so good? Is there any way to emulate it or something?

He looks and acts somehow cool.thats it

Kill yourself, faggots.

It's a fighter by Capcom back when they were on the top of their game.
And arcade games are pretty easy to emulate.

Fight Cade

I didn't like him much at first but now I think he's very cool, definitely one of the smartest and sensible characters in the JoJo-verse

>Try demo
>Gameplay is shit
>Delete demo

He's cheesy-cool and Japan loves fucking power-levels in anime, so Jotaro stopping time makes him even more cool. Lots of Japanese people complained that the stands in Josuke's part were boring or weak since they were more tied to a characters emotions/personality.

At least we got loli Jolyne at the end.

Why did Koichi go to Italy, and not Josuke?

They never explained that, though I'd imagine it'd be best not to send someone with the Joestar bloodline running through them. Also, Koichi is the most rational of their group, minus Rohan. Don't need Josuke getting pissed about his hair and fighting a descendant of Dio.

Because he doesn't give a lot away, but gives enough away to be interesting. When a character is quite but has a few quirks like being a Marine Biologist or having cheesy one liners, it makes people want to watch them more so they can learn more about them. They want to know "why". Its just that with Jotaro there is no "why", he's just moody and doesn't like people.

I think it had to do with echos range. He can search far more easily wit a range like that. But I do think jotaro explains why he sent koichi.

>Rohan
>sensible

Nigga would get into some stupid fight over Renaissance art something and end up mind wiping someone.

Any fast links to the manga?

>The fuck you say about Rembrandt?
>HEAVEN'S DOOR
>"Give this nigga some good taste."

>we will NEVER get another JoJo fighting game nearly as good as Heritage
WAKE ME UP