Have you ever been banned from a videogame store?

Have you ever been banned from a videogame store?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Av3G1vuda8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h_jjK48fpYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the columbine kids only had one bad day too

>Act like a fool in a public place
>It's their fault.

>Mace someone in a store
>Get banned
>Want to get into the store again
>Get told to fuck off
>Somehow that is discriminating

We need another world war

>ALL comments and responses to this post, I will not be reading, and will be ignoring.

Well fuck you too, Chris.

Was the ban for twerking?

youtu.be/Av3G1vuda8Q

Agreed. This world of mediocrity we live in is the result of a lack of struggle and strife.

please
wars only kill off the more capable people first

you'll need a genocide if you want to kill off degeneracy more effectively

Oh... I'm gonna throw up. Does he have a fucking hermaphrodite symbol on his ass too. Jesus.

i'm not a retard that goes into a filthy place you call a "videogame store"

world wars with a draft send the degenerates first actually.

we will make sure this faggot is a brave little tranny on the front lines defending freedom.

I got banned from Wal Mart for a year because I got caught stealing groceries

Wait did DON'T CALL ANYONE really happen 5 years ago or is he referring to another incident?

This

If there is a War, no way Christine is fighting in it

She'll stay at home pleasuring her microdick with your tax dollars

What we need is a purge

knowing chris
this shit probably happens on a daily basis

although not that grand or extreme compared to the other ones

I used to take WoW time cards into the bathroom, open them and write down the codes, then throw them in the trash. Never got caught despite one time doing it with like 10 codes at the same time which all came in pretty big boxes. Would always make sure to throw them deep in the trash and bury them in horrible stuff so nobody would want to go digging.

That shit was at a gamestop in a mall, not a walmart.

Hasn't that festering wound between his legs killed hom yet?

What are your political leanings?

>His
>Him

my sweet summer child

youtube.com/watch?v=h_jjK48fpYQ

What this place's deal? You're always making threads trying to harass some innocent young lady

They were right about this place

Canadian center-left.

It was last resort, I had done everything I could to make money, including working a terrible door-2-door position for a couple weeks in the middle of winter and made no money.

I co-operated with everyone when I was caught because it was my stupid last option, but I wasn't able to go to the food bank.

I used to steal pc games among some other shit back when I was in high school.
I remember I used to have a bandage around my finger with a razor hidden inside just to efficiently open packaging and shit.

The only thing I can recall being banned from is Cred Forums a few times every year for posts that weren't from me. And one time that WAS from me.

That is literally it.

Didn't get banned but was in a gamestop by myself and wanted to buy an 18+ game while underage. Went to the counter and the clerk told me I needed to have an ID to buy it. Started walking to put it back and some guy in the store took it and said he would buy it for me. The clerk said he couldn't allow him to do that, then the guy said "actually I'm buying it for myself" and the clerk couldn't do anything about it. He turned right around and handed me the game in front of the clerk and left.

>LGBTQ
What the does Q stand for?