DoA5

Good news, F2P DoA5 is now on Steam.

bad news, they still haven't patched in lobbies what the flying fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgvUdwFYEfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm glad Team Ninja didn't abandon PC like it was thought but god damn why even release this if you're not going to bother to put lobbies in the game or update it to the PS4 version's soft engine or bring any of the new stages to the game?

I'm still hopeful that this will be the last shit port Koei Tecmo shits out but god damn if I'm not still mad as fuck

It's such a puzzling port. Steamspy numbers indicate this could've sold pretty well if they bothered actually making the port decent. My guess is that they just wanted an excuse to sell DLC costumes so they just halfassed the port. It's so stupid. PC lacks 3D fighters. DoA could've been the first one on the scene carving a niche.

The only real complaints (which are justified) are the fact that lobbies are non-existent, it's a PS3 port and that the DLC is retardedly expensive $830 for all the DLC.

They could have easily ported the PS4 version with lobbies and online day 1 and had a massive amount of sales

If i buy the full game, what are the chances that ninja gaiden will get ported?

Fuck that, I just want paradise

Dunno but it would be nice if NG and Nioh came to Steam

>puzzling

any time you are puzzled, it is one of two reasons

1. Publishers.

2. They Couldn't Afford It

and when They Couldn't Afford It, "they" refers to the publishers.

>Could have ported PS4 version which is similar to PC
>Instead they port over the PS3 version which probably took more time and money

It's just retardation from both dev and publisher

>Nioh
never ever
>Ninja Gaiden
even if we get pc ports, it will be ports of Ninja Gaiden Sigma + 1 and 2, PS3 version of 3 Razor's Edge.
I'd rather see NGB and 2 on Xbone backwards compatibility

PC version is such a blunder, fuck.

Don't forget DLC being sold in packs only so you're fucked unless you sped stupid amount of money even if you want one costume.

>Never Ever
there's that phrase again

Yeah I'd prefer NGB on Steam or Xbone or even PS4 since I own all of them

>make a fighting game
>make it so you can't play online with friends
The whole point of it being a fucking fighting game disappears when you do that. Fuck.

koei tecmo is known for porting the worst versions though
i don't even know why

Attack on Titan shows they're getting better and if the new Berserk game is a good port then I have high hopes for them on Pee Cee

>WITCH SIDE ARE YOU ON?
Exactly.

her side

>the DLC is retardedly expensive
You're the retard. That, or just autistic.
It's cosmetics. You don't need to own all the DLC, or even any of it.

Doesn't justify the price tag for a bunch of costumes, you retarded shill.

source man

>he disagreed with me!
>shill shill shill shill!
Cry more.

Don't need to justify it. They know that there will be whales who will buy it at those prices.

Wow I'm so autistic for pointing out how ridiculous there's over $830 worth of DLC cosmetics for a game.

$0.10 have been deposited into your Koei Tecmo account

The least they could do is break it up like on the console versions, so you could pay five bucks for the costume you want and that's it.

>implying may isn't best girl

And that excuses the insane pricetag how?

>Wow I'm so autistic for pointing out how ridiculous there's over $830 worth of DLC cosmetics for a game.
It really isn't. Nobody is forcing you to buy optional cosmetics stuff. And the ones that do pay for it keep the dev support going.

Why no DOAX3 for PC?

japanese people are racists

>muh pure waifus tainted by modders

can't milk money from mustards when mods exist, 5 years later when the game is milked dry on console then maybe

Both wrong.

They didn't port it to PC because there was no western release. Japs only make PC ports because of its western audiences.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgvUdwFYEfg

It was never about mods, it was about DLC theft.

Do you guys even play DOA for the fighting anymore?

I'm trying to, but I can't when I can't play in lobbies.