Who here is excited for XV2?

Who here is excited for XV2?

Which characters do you wish to be in it for DLC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIpW-UZmp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=8STWOtGL1cU
youtube.com/watch?v=OFI2iER_WQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=3rcV-iyB8yk
youtu.be/NaiWvCFFymE?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=GvkY12GhWGc
youtube.com/watch?v=7OgT4I62C2M
youtube.com/watch?v=cZIvtkVkzKg
youtube.com/watch?v=YIag_jSjJqk
youtube.com/watch?v=M8nLVXMfNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=eQttklzYSjY
youtube.com/watch?v=ciM6vhWVhEE
rpgsite.net/interview/4899-interview-with-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-producer-masayuki-hirano
steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/353915309335261669/#c353915309337423312
steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/353915309335261669/#c353915309337423312
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Dance
youtu.be/rGigYg2NSjc?t=8m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tapion, I guess

reminder that kaioken and potential unlocked are both in the awakened power slot, and presumably buffed, so if you hate your race's transformation you can still go wild with those

All i wanted was golden form and i got it.

Look at that blurry ass texture work...

Launch...

I want to play as Auta Magetta.
Playing as a robot that spits lava sounds fun.

he would look great as a 3d model with particle effects compared to his in anime look

Sorry about that, I'm just excited for the game coming out soon and picked a random image from google image.

Meant to quote this I am not doing good today.

No amount of particle effects could make that garbage mech design look good.

By far Toriyama's worst bot.

>But XV also has cutscenes
In the story mode. Gameplay is all that matters.

>No user, the gameplay isn't the reason why XV1's animation is worse than the Naruto game's.
The gameplay isn't the reason. FOCUS on the gameplay is the reason.

You watch Naruto games. You play Xenoverse.

>I'm not talking about the length or flash of the animation.
I don't give a shit what you're talking about. I'm saying animation being great doesn't matter if it's only great in cutscenes.

Complacency halts progress. If people don't point out what's good and what's bad, the bad will never improve.

No problem. I can't imagine they ever expected the camera to get so close to the character's face anyways. It's not like he's GOKU THE MAIN PROTAGONIST

>blue form uses defensive moves and flies around on the nimbus
>unique ult to sneeze
>blonde form has jetpack like hercule and goes ballistic with guns
never ever

>compared to his anime look

>In the story mode. Gameplay is all that matters.
Story mode animation is done with the character models from the gameplay. If they can't animate decently in-game, and they can't animate decently in their longer cutscenes, I'd say you are pretty fucking wrong about the only reason Naruto Cutscenes look better being because they're long.

>I don't give a shit what you're talking about
Way to completely ignore the rest of his argument, you douche.

Disappointed that there's zero Super content in the base game. I guess Black is pre-order DLC, but they confirmed that he won't have SSJR and it's likely he'll just be a Goku clone.

I hope my nigga Hit comes as DLC. He's both one of the most unique fighters in the entire franchise and he's a great new rival for Goku.

Second and third form Frieza, Semi-Perfect Cell.

A decent Majin and human transformation with maybe the option of having Frieza style transformations for Frieza race characters instead of just the gold recolor.

Black better have Super Saiyan Rose and if he doesn't I don't want to even see him being DLC again just to have it, one Goku clone is enough as I'm sure we'll have a million other Gokus to choose from as well.

If the movie focus is going to be a thing then I'd like a Super Android 13 story pack like they did with GEE TEE in the first game.

Well then I don't give a shit what you're talking about either. It was super hard to follow anyways with how often you moved the goalpost anyways.

I guess you're just a blind retard then and will only believe what you want to believe despite several people in the thread stating what looked objectively looked better.

You can continue to think your way though.

>but they confirmed that he won't have SSJR
fuck

>Disappointed that there's zero Super content in the base game.
I'm pretty happy. Super is really bad, the less it shows up in the games the better.
XV2 dodged a bullet because the planning stage was done before Super was out. Sadly, XV3 won't be safe from its inclusion.

>You watch Naruto games. You play Xenoverse.

So what was that grandfinals tournament footage of Naruto about?

I do like his design. His retractable claws is a nice touch.

guys is zamasu dlc ?

I just want Super Saiyan 4 for the CaCs, but that'll never happen

Is Xenoverse an MMO or what?

I am going to assume yes.

This is some supreme bullshit. If Dragon Ball Heroes can do a recolor then they too can do a fucking recolor. I'm not asking for SSJR to be unique, just have it do the exact same thing as going Super Saiyan does but paint it pink instead, how fucking hard is that jesus christ.

I want that really bad too. It wouldn't even be that hard, the toughest would be the hair changes.

They made the DLC Black long before Rose was revealed, so he has no transformation.

>Super is really bad

Let me guess, "a bloo bloo bloo silly hair colors ruin muh super srs dragon ballz"

if my nigga makes the cut i m gonna buy this shit no joking

Xenoverse should have fusion capabilities with all characters, NPC's and online friends.

What are his specials?

>I'd say you are pretty fucking wrong about the only reason Naruto Cutscenes look better being because they're long.
I literally never said that. I said they look better because CC2 puts more effort into cutscenes.

Dimps doesn't give a shit about cutscenes, they care about good gameplay, and their animation is as good as it needs to be for the gameplay. No exaggerated camera angles or cinematics.

>Way to completely ignore the rest of his argument, you douche.
I ignored it because he doesn't understand the argument here. He brought up cutscenes, showing from the outset that he doesn't get that cutscenes don't matter.

>Well then I don't give a shit what you're talking about either.
Then why are you even arguing with me? All that matters is gameplay. Naruto gameplay animations don't look any better than Xenoverse, only it's cutscenes do.

>It was super hard to follow anyways with how often you moved the goalpost anyways.
I've literally never moved the goalpost, holy shit you battleshonen kiddies are so autistic.

YOU are the one who can't decide on an argument. One post you're talking about gameplay, another you're talking about cinematics, another you're talking about story mode, you keep running in circles, when all I've talked about from the very beginning is the gameplay animation.

>I guess you're just a blind retard then
Looks like you can't argue anymore so you're resorting to childish shitflinging.

>despite several people in the thread stating what looked objectively looked better.
Maybe two at most last thread? And more people being wrong doesn't make wrong right.

Gameplay full of animation no better than Xenoverse animation, and big cinematic super moves with better animation because Xenoverse has no big cinematic super moves.

Super strawman, you butthurt fanboy.

english release ever?

half the series is literally the previous two movies in a shittier episode form

>butthurt

You're the one who came in the thread to specifically say "GEE I HOPE THAT THING YOU ENJOY THAT I DON'T IS EXCLUDED JUST TO REINFORCE MY OWN HATRED OF IT"

Yes, it's been confirmed.

It's a DBZ game. There was no way it wouldn't release in the west. DBO and that arcade game are the only ones we didn't get.

>Gameplay full of animation no better than Xenoverse animation

Are you blind? Like, if video proof is given to you and you still don't see it... what more can be done? I think we need to stop arguing just based on that alone.

>Dimps doesn't give a shit about cutscenes
No shit, they don't care about a lot of things. Like good animation.

Goku

Dude, no one fucking defends the Battle of Gods or Resurrection F arcs, those were made on the cheap just to secure the sole rights for Beerus and Whis for Toei Animation

Just watch the movies and then start from the tournament arc, and Super content is great. This new future trunks arc has been phenomenal and stacks up with the best of DBZ.

>No exaggerated camera angles or cinematics.
some moves have them
and those are the most satisfying moves to pull off

Holy shit.

It'll be nice to not have to use Lakers palette for changelings

considering all characters should be there by default, I guess the new super characters should be DLC

Another Goku will most likely be a DLC.

But I was already here, you're the one who got mad and went full strawman just because someone didn't like your garbage new anime.

>making Mr. Popo weaker

He already explained why the animation in Naruto is better, even in normal gameplay. Funny how you seem to keep ignoring the posts where he did.

It's not video proof. You're just bad at judging animation quality. You let bloom and cel shading fool you.

I guess it was poor phrasing on my part. Those moves are still very brief and look pretty good. It's not like Raging Blast or the Naruto games with several-second-long cutscenes for attacks.

where are the BT3 tournament streams

The tournament arc was terrible though, and the only thing that's alright about the new arc is Black's smugness.

Goku.

>You're just bad at judging animation quality
Says the guy who can't see the smears, stretches and squashes of the Naruto animation that are completely absent from XV's.

I don't need an explanation from someone who knows less about animation than I do. He provided video evidence, allowing me to view and judge it for myself.

In raw gameplay Naruto games do not have better animation. In cinematics they do, but cinematics are unimportant and break up gameplay.

Boom: youtube.com/watch?v=GIpW-UZmp5U

>Black's smugness.
You mean Zamasu's smugness.

>holy shit you battleshonen kiddies are so autistic.
This is a dragon ball thread. You realize that, right?And you realize you've made several autistically huge butthurt posts because someone called Xenoverse's animation bad... which it is. Dimps is lazy as shit when it comes to these games.

No, he means Zamasu's ahegao face.

Aw shit niggas, between how xv2 is shaping up and now this it's been a good week

You can use words you just learned today all you want, but they don't form an argument for you.
You seem to think that they are a requirement for good animation.

Do you know what butthurt means? Do people here think any post longer than a couple lines has to be angry? I'll try to dumb down my posts for you if that's the case.

>Dimps is lazy as shit when it comes to these games.
Go back to gamefaqs and cry about hair spiking or tails or whatever, kiddie.

>This is a dragon ball thread. You realize that, right?
Painfully so.

>In raw gameplay Naruto games do not have better animation.
But they do, because as the user explained since you clearly didn't notice, even the normal animation uses proper animation techniques, whereas XV doesn't.

There's so many fucking characters in the game, you even get to play as and fuse with Bra's boyfriend Dennis! Like WHAT THE FUCK.

Pic not related, not Dennis.

Lost a lot of hype when I saw that a fair amount of transformations force movesets on you, and the overall lack of new characters. Not to mention some slots being taken up by time breaker characters.

Gameplay looks quite a bit better but it's still disappointing, feels like they half assed it in the end. Still looking like limited character creation, no facial expressions, no big ass moves that do damage to the arena in some form, and most of all where the fuck is my nigga Buuhan?

battle of gods was the shit
resurrection of F was shit

BotG was mediocre.

why? bills and whis are total bros and fights were at the very least coherent with power levels

Why are female Majins so based?

>You can use words you just learned today all you want, but they don't form an argument for you.
You seem to think that they are a requirement for good animation.

You're projecting. You never heard of these terms have you? They're just traditional animation techniques. Y'know... the very subject we're discussing? One would expect these terms to be used when discussing such a thing. Go look them up. Maybe you'll learn something and grow a more discerning eye for what is and isn't good animation.

>Lost a lot of hype when I saw that a fair amount of transformations force movesets on you
Don't use them, then.

>and the overall lack of new characters
What are you talking about? There's a ton of new characters. Are you just mad that it didn't add a bunch of Super shit?

>Not to mention some slots being taken up by time breaker characters.
Slots are an imaginary concept. It probably takes less than a minute to pin a character under the costume list of another character instead of a spot on the character select screen. That doesn't mean they magically took up a theoretical spot that could've gone to a character that takes a shitload more time to make than a Time Breaker. It's 2016, people should've grown out of this slots meme.

>Gameplay looks quite a bit better but it's still disappointing
How the fuck is it disappointing? It fixed everything wrong with the first game's gameplay.

>feels like they half assed it in the end
They had a year to develop this. This game has made a hell of a lot more progress than we saw between RB and RB2. It's on the same level of jumping from BT to BT2, which was huge.

anything that produces this
youtube.com/watch?v=8STWOtGL1cU
cannot be that mediocre

Dokkan friends, how was your WT?

Because the plot and concept are honestly pretty terrible, but as you say Beerus and Whis were entertaining and the fight was pretty great, so overall I say it's mediocre.

Certainly better than RoF and probably all of Super though.

At this point other than maybe Tapion my favorite movie characters are in.

Except for maybe Bojack and Zangya. Or super Android 13 with his ballbuster move.

GT had a fantastic opening song and it was still bad.

STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR

Christ, xenoverse defense force over here.

>It's not like Raging Blast or the Naruto games with several-second-long cutscenes for attacks.
maybe, but I think there's still room to make things more cinematic without compromising on the feel
take things like supernova or spirit bomb. they hit the enemy multiple times then explode for one final hit. except as it is now, it's hard to tell if your foe is actually getting hit or is standing just out of range without looking at their health bar. You could do something like add parameters for a hit confirm to trigger a brief 'foe is struggling to hold the thing, you smirk, it explodes' cinematic
but moreso, strike ultimates. they really should be treated like grabs on hit confirm where your foe can't be knocked out of it by a third person and PQ foes can't just no-sell it once their super armor refills. Doing so would grant freedom to be more stylish with the cinematography.

Please god of shekels I would make an offering for SSJ4 for CaCs.

>You're projecting.
No. I claim you just learned them today because you can't stop repeating them as if the words themselves magically argue for you.

>They're just traditional animation techniques.
Art isn't about rigidity, user. There are techniques, not rules.

>One would expect these terms to be used when discussing such a thing.
One would also expect these terms to be forced by people who want to sound like they know more than they do.

>Go look them up.
No thanks, I'm well aware of what they mean. In fact even if I didn't they're very self-explanatory.
You didn't even know what one of the three were until someone told you in the last thread, hilariously enough. But keep pretending you've known about them forever.

>Maybe you'll learn something and grow a more discerning eye for what is and isn't good animation.
You're trying too hard. If you're going to act like a baby just stop replying altogether. It's clear that you have a bias for Naruto.

Thinkan I'm gonna remake my fembuu since I
played mostly as a human.

I know you're joking but that still made me a little mad.

>s-stop arguing with me I want validation not discussion!

Ultimate Power

youtube.com/watch?v=OFI2iER_WQ0
I still remember this fucking ad in the final DBZ vhs

He's objectively correct about all of those things, though.

Oh my god.

how do majins and krillin keep glasses on their face without them sliding down over their mouths?

>all those sound effects but no voices
God that triggers me.

>using the correct terms to describe animation techniques used in the game we're discussing is "forcing them".

Damn user, that's some pretty good shitposting.

Gum body

ki

>Someone saved a pic of my majin

Finally she has ascended

it just sticks right into their heads
they are made of gum after all

Krillin can snort boogers at people without having a nose, you think gravity is an issue?

Are y'all ready for the biggest roster in gaming history this december?

>no filler episode about Krillin being a legendary super cop thanks to his training

Honestly even the slice of life of Super pales in comparison to actual good stuff like Gohan's highschool shenanigans or even the filler Driving Episode.

>pulls over a guy driving like an absolute maniac
>qt on the passenger side explains that her husband isn't used to driving in the city, and that they were there to visit his sister's family
>from the driver's side we hear "so, you been taking good care of 18 while i was gone?

>words themselves magically argue for you
When arguing about a technical subject one tends to use the technical terms as a basis for comparison.

>Art isn't about rigidity, user. There are techniques, not rules.
this literally means nothing, sounds like you're just mad that you don't have any basis for YOUR argument.

>One would also expect these terms to be forced by people who want to sound like they know more than they do.
No, saying something like "Art isn't about rigidity, user. There are techniques, not rules." would better fit that.

>even if I didn't
You don't and it's obvious.

>It's clear that you have a bias for Naruto.
Actually I don't. I have a bias for CyberConnect2's talent over Dimps's. I think it sucks that Naruto gets this treatment and not DBZ.

The crux of your whole argument has been that gameplay is king and that Xenoverse doesn't rely on cinematics to have good animation, but I linked you to a video that shows that CC2's gameplay animation is better too but you still don't think so. I then explained to you why it was better in technical terms but you still claim it isn't and then made fun of the technical terms.

you'd think an honest to god superhero would have had more of a cultural impact
surely someone would have done a Great Saiyaman movie

In the anime they were.

Because they're cute.

I'm still super mad you can't give majins green tongues in XV and almost certainly won't in XV2.

>goku knows what majin taste like

He also knows what Frieza tastes like

must have missed that episode

that's teal

but yeah. do the models in xenoverse even have tongues?

was thinking about getting this but I kind of want SFV more

they're pink

Holy shit fuck off with this shilling. I don't want your shit gimmick game.

I think it's the episode right after Goku calls in to say he's going to the tournament.

They have SOMETHING in there.

Buy all of Dimps games.

ALL OF THEM.

So does the man who shot at Super Buu

brutal

I only have $80 and am a NEET bud so that's a no go.

So does Beh.

What's the deal with Goku Black's face? The trailers show a robot face but I've only seen him with Goku's face in the 0 episodes of Super I've watched. If he is some evil Kia from an alternate universe why does he have a robot face?

CaC
CaC is the deciding factor

that's not goku black that's time breaker bardock. he's just wearing a mask

mind raped by the sexy blue lady with the red skin tight getup, think masked ddd

Oh I see. Thanks.

Best Goku, Tenouttaten, SAGAT!

wrong

I pre ordered although I didn't play 1 and don't even know much about 2.

How fucked am I?

Potentially very.

you get boring mc genericCAC instead of your own donut steel as a mentor, and lose out on ez money, but should be fine otherwise

not very. some generic schmuck will have their statues plastered everywhere rather than you XV1 chara but beyond that nothing at all

Elaborate
What's a CAC?
What's a mentor for?

If you know how to play Budokai, you should be fine. XV is essentially Budokai on a 3D plane.

Also:
>You can create custom characters
>A huge HUB city you wonder and do things in
>There's around 90 characters
>There's an original story
>It supposedly will have a bunch of post-game content
>4 DLC packs and some free updates in the future

It's a really boring costume with a ton of shit slapped with no sense.
Even his Whis one, with those disgusting boots, is far better.

Nice
How far reaches character customisation?

Can I make a human that will be as strong as a sayan?

Potentially very because you bought a game blind and we don't know how good it will be or if it's even to your tastes.

>Can I make a human that will be as strong as a sayan?
yes. only a handful of moves are racelocked and most of them belong to majins

I played a lot of DBZ games for ps2 (budokai tenkaichi [number]) and I miss Dragonball so I figured the game will be a good re-entry

Please don't count the Timebreaker reskins as characters.

It's more like 80-75 characters.

Create a Character.
Basically missions were you learn some moves.

Hope you like it, user.

You still could pirate XV1 to see the story mode and make a Time Patroller to import in XV2.

Yes! Also, each race gets transformations:
>Saiyan: SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SV, SV2, Future SSJ, KK, KKx3, KKx20, PU
>Human: Nimbus/Power-Pole, KK, KKx3, KKx20, PU
>Majin: Pure, KK, KKx3, KKx20, PU
>Namekian: Great Namek, KK, KKx3, KKx20, PU
>Changeling: Golden Form, KK, KKx3, KKx20, PU

Will that really work?

Not him, I already have XV1 and I am just curious.

Why? Heard it was a good game.

>Changeling
You better have a damn good reason for calling them that. And I mean an officially sourced one.

>and we don't know how good it will be
Only underage would think this. It literally has all the same content as Xenoverse plus more, and has already had huge obserable improvements to the gameplay, as well as a lot more polish than the first game had.
We do know how good it will be, and it's going to be very good.

Nice!

Holy shit, you're still going? Just go make a Naruto general and jerk each other off there.

Ha, erryone jelly of our nap time and pink kamehamehas

It's a fan-name that's been used for years, just like Arcosian, Icejin and Frost Demon.

>still going
>hour old post

Those posts were from an hour ago, in reply to you. Remember? Where were you? Reading about those animation techniques I hope.

>giant namekian that just punches shit
>male kid buu for both majins
>power pole + nimbus for earthlings
>saiyans get goku's SSJ3 hair
the new transformations look lazy as fuck in Xeno 2. there is literally no excuse for this half-assed bullshit.

>Where were you?
Grabbing a bite to eat with friends. They're these things people have when they don't glue themselves to Cred Forums ALL the time.

>Reading about those animation techniques I hope.
Nope, I already told you they're very simple and I already knew about them. I know a lot more than you. If you think it matters that it was so long ago why are you replying? I'm right, you're wrong, there's literally nothing in the entire world you can do or say to change that fact or change my mind. You are only replying because you want the last word.

Only edgelords care about transformations. Everything in the series after SSJ1 was stupid.

please no DLC

there's already a season pass mate. REV UP THOSE WALLETS

>there is literally no excuse for this half-assed bullshit

Actually, there is. XV2 is a half sequel developed to generate cash and hype for XV3 which the developers have refereed to as "the real sequel" and XV2 is the in-between to hold fans over until that is completed, which includes "long term support"

>talking shit about Coolers Shredder form

Poor show user. Don't be a faggot.

They already said there will be Super DLC. You could even purchase a season pass right now.

The Kid Buu transformation is lore friendly though so that actually is an excuse,even if it more than likely is the absolute shittiest transformation in the game as it grants no super armor yet sucks your Stamina like the Giant Form.

Who cares though when Kaioken is a transformation now which is just great. Best Aura change transformation.

Kaioken drains stamina too though.

Kaioken is unconfirmed as to what it drains and even if it does it should easily take a giant shit on Kid Buu just because it doesn't change your Supers and Ultimates for subpar presets.

Why? DLC isn't a bad thing. Cut content is, but 95% of DLC is not cut content.

>Grabbing a bite to eat with friends. They're these things people have when they don't glue themselves to Cred Forums ALL the time.
Damn, now that's some pwnage.

>Nope, I already told you they're very simple and I already knew about them
No you didn't. You're super easy to read and you project in every post.

>I know a lot more than you.
Oh, okay. A lot more except simple animation techniques?

>If you think it matters that it was so long ago why are you replying?
I don't. That's what you did, remember? Projecting.

> I'm right, you're wrong, there's literally nothing in the entire world you can do or say to change that fact or change my mind.
I gave up a long time ago. Just amusing myself now.

>You are only replying because you want the last word.
Sorry this response took me so long, I was out bangin' my girlfriend on top of my Lamborghini

At least Frost Demon has precedence.
I prefer Arcosian.

If you're going to keep being argumentative I'm not going to read your posts. I already told you there's nothing you can do. Stop fishing for (You)s.

>If you're going to keep being argumentative I'm not going to read your posts.

Oh no! Not that! I'm sorry, I- I'll take it back

You're sperging out way too hard over a Cred Forums argument. Why exactly aren't you in a Naruto thread?

I'm fine talking about Xenoverse. If you wanna talk about Naruto go make your own thread man.

TOO LATE GOKU. I HAVE ALL THE ENERGY I NEED TO DEFEAT YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL

You are way too triggered over very simple things. Being told you're wrong, being threatened with the concept of others' social lives, (even though you literally asked me where I was. Am I supposed to make up a lie so that you're more comfortable with my answer?), Naruto not being perfect, etc.

You're getting unnecessarily angry over things that you could avoid by simply dropping the discussion and making a Naruto thread to shill your games in.

I'm not angry at all. Wasn't it you who was mad for being accused of being angry earlier? Or maybe it's you who is actually angry right now and are projecting again.

turning people into candy is the only tide turner since it gives you a chance to recharge all your ki, do some buffs, or charge a super long move while they are stuck as a jawbreaker

>I'm not angry at all.
Every post you make proves otherwise. Acting wacky and avatarfagging doesn't change that fact. Nor does constantly reusing the word projecting or pretending I am angry make me the angry one.

You seem to have latched onto anger as a means of "winning" this argument since you can't make any actual arguments. Sorry but making up emotions in your opponent does not make you right or them wrong.

I have nothing to be angry about because I am correct, and I have won. I just think it's funny that you've been so triggered for hours now over someone not praising Naruto.

This oral at least berus with a monica costume

so why couldnt they add bojack's race as a new race?

>ITT autism of the purest form.
I just want to talk about glowing monkeys.

>no tails or great ape transformations
they're just humans with the ability to bleach their hair.

Aw man you've got me all figured out... monologuing to me like Frieza would to Goku.

>you can't make any actual arguments.
That's funny since you've never once made an argument this whole time. It's been me and that other user constantly throwing evidence at you while you just sit there and bat each and every thing down with "no that's wrong"

> I am correct, and I have won.
See, case in point. How could you even pretend to claim that when you've done nothing to prove your side? Look, you can be delusional to your own self to protect your ego but don't do it in public.

>That hair color swap

SHUT UP, HOLY SHIT NOBODY CARES!

Because Bandai knows that I like being a special snowflake.
Raditz hair when?

YEAH
GALO SENGEN

I wonder what you'll run out of first; DBZ images to avatarfag with or the phony arguments you keep making under your goofy little act.

First one was pretty fun, I'd probably grab this if I saw it on sale
Although I hope there's less retarded super armour on bosses the further you get into it

What do you mean nobody cares? I need this guy to know how not angry I am. I mean, I'm not angry at all heh... in fact, I've been out eating with friends that's how little I care. I never care about anything. Yeah ... you know, friends... that thing you have when you're not GLUED to your screen on Cred Forums all day! You sound triggered. Why don't you go make a thread of your own if you're so triggered, I find it funny.

Just stop making DBZ threads. They are nothing but shitposters, and now we have a Naruto fanboy smearing his ass all over the threads in a dick-waving contest with a shitposter on top of the usual autistic DBZ arguments.

You act like it's hard to post images

Holy shit how is it possible to be this butthurt?

A lot of threads have shitposters. That does not mean people should stop making threads.

No but I find it funny that in your oh-so "subtle" attempts to come off as nonchalant and calm you have to keep posting wacky zany smiling Goku pics to prove how not-pissed you are. Something you didn't start doing until after starting this little "no YOU'RE angry!" back-and-forth.

Honestly XV2 is just them trying to make some quick cash

Welcome to Cred Forums, kid.

Must have really gotten under your skin. I hope it didn't make you... sad

You just keep trying harder and harder.

REMINDER
TO REPORT
SHITPOSTERS

trying what?

Why do any of you care about playing as official characters? They're all going to be sub par compared to min maxed OC's and when you go online that's all you'll face.

Play against friends.

Did he get banned for shitposting? It's been 5 minutes and he hasn't responded yet. Last word means I win you know.

Come on now, user.

Stop shitposting and talk about Xenoverse you steaming faggot. You think you're better but if he gets banned you will too because you're both giant fags.

Actually no. You're worse, because you're sitting here making posts about it without even waiting for more replies.

Because I like to play with my buddies.

Did you forget there's a new online mode that makes players fight at zero stats?

I love Xenoverse. What should we talk about? Besides, it looks like he got banned. And between (you) and me he seemed super mad so it's probably for the best.

You are shitposting and avatarfagging. Both are reportable.

We're posting dragonball images in a dragonball thread.

Was this in XV1 or is it new?

>Why do any of you care about playing as official characters?
Because it's a DBZ game. Who the fuck buys a DBZ game to not play as DBZ characters?
There are games with far better CAC if that's all you want.

You are a desperate, sad little shitposter. You try SO hard to be wacky and cute but you're shitting up the thread. Stop it. Don't post if it's not about Xenoverse.

Because I wanna be Goku

Okay, you first.

No you're shitposting and avatarfagging.

It's new. Unfortunately though this makes it seem like it's only for CAC, which would be gay. Here's hoping it's just poor press release phrasing.

What's the point of grinding then?

>stopped avatarfagging as soon as he learns he can be reported for it
Don't be a pussy, mods are probably sleeping anyway, keep shitposting and fagging up the thread, see how long you can waste away your morning acting like a kindergartner trying to get the last shitpost.

All the other modes. Point is there's a mode where you can go stomp some people without worrying about stats. Hopefully it'll allow cast characters.

Can you please stop?. He stopped. Now you stop. He won anyways in the last thread.

>He won anyways in the last thread.
Nice try.

I can tell you're him because you assume by default that anyone replying to you is the same person.

Stop thinking everyone's on your side. People are just complacent about shitposting when they know the mods aren't around to do anything. Doesn't mean everyone who does speak up is your shitpost pal.

Seriously, I've been watching you three argue for like the past 2 hours. The cyberconnect games have way better animation. It's fact. Have you seen their jojo game?

>The cyberconnect games have way better animation. It's fact. Have you seen their jojo game?

Oh man, can we talking about grinding?
Any word on how it is in XV2? At the end for XV1, the level curve was just too steep.

What's that mean? You don't think so?

>Oh man, can we talking about grinding?
Shhh no the CC2 shitposter isn't done. Everyone give him the attention he craves.

Have some (You)s.

>At the end for XV1, the level curve was just too steep.
Felt like I was playing a Korean MMO

I had all my CaC at 85, then when the last patch came, I only made max for one of my character.

I have the exp curve saved somewhere.

Zamasu, stab some people with my arm blade

Sounds like you're the one who can't let it go.

>can't carry over transformations
>Characters don't transfer over
Why? This is fucking retarded.

Shhh.

>can't carry over transformations
Because transformations work differently now. They've overhauled the transformation mechanics. That and they probably want you to get a certain ways into the story before unlocking transformations.

>Characters don't transfer over
LITERALLY who gives a shit? You can transfer over your gear and moves, and your character shows up in the story. If you want to play as them again just remake them. We might even have more character slots now.

Who's that girl in that panel? Is she a bg character or does she have a name?

I was under the impression that you could only transfer the moves, but the TP that showed up would be the base one from XV1 in story mode.

>but the TP that showed up would be the base one from XV1 in story mode.
No, that'd be retarded. One of the first gimmicks they revealed was that you can transfer your character to be a statue in the city and show up in story mode. Swagkage is just an idiot and the localization didn't do a good job of phrasing the transfer info.

I'm super fucking hyped, but I'm just really hoping they fixed the SSJ mechanics, at least in PvP. DBX PvP was a mess because of people instantly going SSJ and spamming ultimate attacks like Super Electro Strike. The SSJ was so cheesy and shitty in the first game, totally ruined PvP. Hopefully it's more balanced this time around.

>I hope my nigga Hit comes as DLC
How would that even work? He uses time hacks. I don't wanna fight that.

Let it go, user.

I never understood why people expected this to be the case in the first place.

Ah, I see.
Still miffed about not being able to transfer my character with their actual moveset though.
SSJ is a stat buff now. No more infinite ki.

It's crazy how many people haven't researched anything on this game. We need a sticky.

Anyway Super Saiyan is more like the older games now. No more slow ki drain and no more infinite supers.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rcV-iyB8yk

Let it gohan

>Let it go, user.
Fucking.
Drop.
It.
You.
Filthy.
Shitposter.

>Still miffed about not being able to transfer my character with their actual moveset though.
You get to transfer all the moves on your character that aren't transformations, Bardock moves or Whis moves.
You also transfer their outfit.
Then you can recreate your character in 2, and give him all the transfered shit.
There you go. Problem solved other than the story having a clone of your character showing up to save you. Make up some time paradox fanfic.

So there's actually a reason to play a race other than Saiyan now? Nice.

>So there's actually a reason to play a race other than Saiyan now? Nice.
Yeah. Especially because even though most of the other race-specific transformations suck, you can still get unlock potential. Kaioken is supposedly going to be a full-fledged transformation now, too.

That's like half of my character's moves.
I have SSJ2 and Saiyan Spirit for ultimates and riot javelin for one of his supers. I just think its silly to exclude moves from the transfer.

>Make up some time paradox fanfic.
Yeah, that's a good way to deal with it, besides time paradox fanfic is basically canon now anyways in Super.

Shhh

Why don't Black just gather the Dragon Balls again and wish to be stronger than Beerus

>I just think its silly to exclude moves from the transfer.
With transformations it makes sense.
No idea why Whis and Bardock moves can't be transfered but they're oddly specific choices so there must be good reason for it.

Can you play as Buu and turn people into candy and remove their limbs in this game while they're still in cookie form then revert the magic back leaving them as amputees so that when you fight you have an advantage?

I need to know, this is important.

Sell me on XV2

Does my character carry over from XV1

Shhh.

Better series than Nichimoe

Edgy.

Your XV1 character becomes a monument

>Sell me on XV2
It's Xenoverse but better in every way.

Remember the jump from BT1 to BT2? It's like that.

>Does my character carry over from XV1
Jesus read the thread.
You can transfer your character and their gear/moves, but transformations, Bardock and Whis moves, accessories and Z-souls do not transfer, and are instead turned to zenny. You can't play as your old character but they show up in the story.

If you're on last-gen you need to upload your character. If you're on current gen XV2 will just read your save file.

Super is good if you just want more Dragonball. At least it's not GT. Everyone feels like a caricature of their old selves though... like can Goku ever be serious again? Or is he just a clown? Vegeta was right. youtu.be/NaiWvCFFymE?t=11

Shhh.

>playing as any other race
Anyone who doesn't want to go SUPA SAIYAJIN is a beta numale.

What's the max level in XV1? I want to have my character ready for 2

Where the fuck are the mods?

Shhh.

Out getting a bite to eat with their friends. You know, mods have lives you know.

Shhh, you're too loud.

Shh

W-what?

Dragon Ball Super Future Trunks better have Final Flash.

Toriyama once confirmed Vegeta's final flash against Cell as the most powerful attack in the series. I wonder if that's still true or if Toriyama has really lost his mind.

Shitpost levels are reaching critical.

Max level is 80 in vanilla, I think the DLCs made it 99.

You can't play as your XV1 character, though. They only show up in the story. You get to transfer the stuff he/she's wearing, though, with a few exceptions. Scroll up and read the other posts explaining it.

You're going to wake up Black if you speak too loudly.

>Toriyama once confirmed Vegeta's final flash against Cell as the most powerful attack in the series.
Why didn't he use it against Buu instead of turning himself to stone, then?

I love AT, but dude smokes too much weed to ever try establishing anything like that.

It would have destroyed the Earth for sure if he didn't aim at a glancing angle and I'd wager it would win a beam struggle against the attack that Buu used to destroy the Earth.

I'm half sure its because for the Final Flash to be that powerful Vegeta needed half an episode to power it up, and considering the way it damaged Cell, Buu would have just regenerated. Vegeta wanted to try and go for the full molecular destruction of Buu.

Or Toriyama has gone senile.

being stronger that beerus doesn''t make you immune to hakai

the interviewer was talking about their favorite characters, and they mentioned 16, and Toriyama goes like "ah, the brother and sister androids. they were a lot of fun to draw." and the guy is all "no, I mean 16. The tall one."
>toriyama is confused
>they bring up an image on a cellphone
"Ah, well, I don't remember the GT characters, because didn't have much input on the anime-only stories."
repeatedly referred to Tien Shin Han as "Yamcha", and did not remember Android 16 at all, even when shown a picture.

presumably since time breaker bardock is gonna be a big deal, they are completely reworking his moves

I can't decide between PC and ps4 version.

On one hand PC is superior and may look better. On the other I feel comfortable playing on console. Sure I could hook PC up to TV but it's not convenient as things are setup.

What do?

it's just two galick guns done at once while super saiyan. toriyama is full of shit

HOLY SHIT FAGGOTS READ THE FUCKING THREAD AND STOP ASKING DUMB FUCKING QUESTIONS

YOU

C A N N O T
A
N
N
O
T

PLAY AS YOUR DBX1 CHARACTER

YOU CAN'T

YOU CAN IMPORT YOUR GEAR AND ABILITIES, BUT YOUR CHARACTER WILL

NOT
O
T

BE PLAYABLE. THEY WILL SHOW UP AS A STATUE IN THE HUB TOWN AND CAMEO IN THE STORY BUT YOU

CAN'T
A
N
T

PLAY AS THEM

FUCKING STOP ASKING

ps4 will have a better online community, which will last longer
PC will have mods none of your friends can see

here's a (You), don't waste it

>played XV1 on ps3 and got 2 99 characters
>going to get XV2 on ps4 and lose out on the XV1 CaC content

I wish saves were transferable between same company consoles.

He's right though. This isn't fucking gamefaqs. Don't post if you're going to ask a dumbass question that's been answered in the thread 40 times.

So Dimps makes the Xenoverse games? What gives... they did such a good job animating Street Fighter 4 and 5. Is it a different team doing this game?

so where was it confirmed that our Xeno 1 CaC was not going to be playable? It's such an easy thing to implement, even if they have shitty gimped stats/moveset or whatever. Unlocking them post game and going on a bro op would be pretty rad.

Any word on the equipment system? I fucking hated how pieces of equipment were tied to stats, I wanted to wear X item but "oops it doesn't have Y" so I ended up looking ridiculous with shit I didn't want to wear.

>they did such a good job animating Street Fighter 4 and 5
lol no they didn't. sf4 an 5 have worse animations than 3rd strike

>Remembers 17 and 18 but not best Android

Shit taste

I suppose it will be ps4 then

You clearly don't know what a strawman is.

>super is okay/good as a series
Realize that everyone who thinks this ignores the first two arcs. Pretend they don't exist and pretend that the manga version of the tournament arc is the canon one(up until the Goku vs Hit fight if you're a fag like that), and it suddenly becomes much better.

>It's a fan-name that's been used for years, just like Arcosian, Icejin and Frost Demon.
I have never heard them called changelings. And the only series I know that from doesn't relate to what Frieza does in any way.
>SV, SV2
>someone who's never played the game, expects them to know what this is
failing senfam

>point of playing as official characters
Not everyone in this thread cares about the CaC gimmick. I bet there's a solid number of people here who prefer to use cast characters. No custom character has better combat then they do, they only have an easy infinite and OP super moves, they don't have cool chains.

Also, if you're facing someone even remotely good, they can still fuck your shit up with a cast character, especially in XV1 pre-patch, CC could hold their own against CaC if you knew how to play.

A u t i s m

>>>Reddit

>tank a punch to the face without flinching
>extreme battle mediation
>nipple magic

>delayed punch

>Super is good if you just want more Dragonball. At least it's not GT.
GT is better though. Both have awful writing, GT has better production values and art, so GT is better overall.

It really isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvkY12GhWGc

That's just a super megaton punch, scrub

>Using anime reaction pictures

Instantly not interested in what you have to say.

>He picks the best animated scene in all of Super
>only two episodes in the entirety of Super of animation that's above average, every other episode is below average
GT is still better. Just because Super has 1 episode where 2 minutes are spent on great animaiton doesn't make it better.
Reused decent animation > shitty animation.

GT has nothing worse than Episode 5 of Super, GT > Super, case closed.

what is the whole super 17 arc?

Yeah, no. I would take 2-3 minutes of great animation over 22 minutes of shitty reused animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OgT4I62C2M

youtube.com/watch?v=cZIvtkVkzKg

And before you start bitching, yes, I'm cherrypicking the Future arc because it's under a new animation director. Hence why it's so much better than the rest of the series.

Sorry user, but your cherry picking really isn't gonna win you this fight, because there's nothing on GT that's as bad as the worst of Super. Both on Average and on the lowest end GT isn't as bad a sSuper on the production side of things, be it art, animation, music or character design.

Super's had a couple nice moments that don't make up for the overall terrible art, that's it.

I mean fuck, even just last episode they had Trunk's time machine just slide through the screen, they didn't even animate the fucking fire from the rockets. Looked like ass.

I hope they buff broly, no pun intended. He was kind of underpowered in XV1 due to his melee stat being in the shitter for some reason.

>broly underpowered
his was grab move was fucking broken

SV means Super Vegeta.

Yes, CAC's get forms called Super "Vegeta".

i don't understand why they gave it that name
its a ki based ssj
people often think that its the ascended buff form

user, having still frames doesn't make up for the abysmal animation quality GT had. It's like you have fucking amnesia. Even the SSJ4 vs Baby Ape fight was full of canned animation, off-model under and oversized monstrosities, and a complete lack of fight choreography. It's ten times worse than any portion of Z for its fights just being characters smashing into each other like a kid playing with toys and then screaming for thirty minutes, and it was even MORE egregious than Super in making all non-Goku characters useless.

GT was an abomination.

having pretty still frames*

Forgive me, I suck cocks and forgot a crucial word

Pre-order canceled

I hope we get skinny Broly, though I don't see it happening

what color will vegeta/goku's next transformation be?

he will have later for the future trunks arc dlc

How could they not just give him it? How long would it take to recolour SSJ hair rose?

I can't understand people defending GT.

Even as a fucking kid i was fucking angry at what DB became with GT.

Literally nothing in that series made sense

Magic pants two ssj's fused being stronger than ssj4 a fucking smoking dragon shenron being anything more than garbage Golden monkeys with eyeliner and other stupid shit Kid Goku
There is a reason why they cancelled GT because of ratings but Super is pulling pretty high ones constantly.

White

GT was hot garbage. I'm not saying Super is any better, but it's currently got my attention and has potential to do something great.

the only redeeming factor of GT was Goku's transformation into golden ape. Baby was also decent, but the ssj4 looked like shit and vegeta using magic beam to transform was so fucking out of character, it physically hurt me to watch.

He needs his ki blade too, though you could probably futz it as a recolored Sauzer Blade with a tweaked animation.

That just makes me agree they need to take time on a second Goku Black that has Rose. You could half-ass it to release now but I'd rather they full-ass him and release him as story DLC fully-voiced and made unique.

This will be the first time we've heard Sean voice Black Goku. I wonder what kind of voice he went with.

No one is defending that. If all you can do is post unrelated images and try to meme instead of addressing the argument at hand maybe you should fuck off.

You're only defending GT because you're a contrarian faggot

>'m not saying Super is any better

It is, much better.

GT is terrible and easily worse than Super. I just like posting that picture.

>waiting for black
>they release omega shenron

Come on! I have like 900 dragon stones. I'm waiting to spend them all.

It is a funny picture

>They've released the Shenrons before SSJ4
>They've released SSBKK before SSJ4
>They've shown the official card art for Black Goku before SSJ4
>There are THREE SSJ3 Vegetas but zero SSJ4

They're fucking killing me.

>Magic pants

You're complaining about magic in a series prominently featuring magic and gods.

>Kid Goku

Oh so you also hate the original Dragon Ball.

Man I agree that GT and super are bad but SSJ4 and SSB are pretty cool looking.
Goku turning back into a kid was stupid. Just like goku acting like a complete retard in super.

SSJ4 is garbage though.

>Oh so you also hate the original Dragon Ball.
Oh don't put words in the guy's mouth you chode. Turning Goku back into a kid was a fucking stupid decision that banked on nostalgiabux and was made irrelevant by SSJ4 aging him up.

It IS supposed to be the buff forms, but for some reason Dimps didn't add the buffness to characters.

It's cool. I'm not saying it doesn't look ridiculous. I hate the mullets and the eyeliner is unnecessary but I kinda dig the fur.

I enjoy DBGT. I don't compare it to DBZ. I just see it as some non-canonical spinoff with lowered expectations.

>Goku turning back into a kid was stupid

I mean I'm pretty thickheaded but even I know that they brought Kid Goku back for the nostalgia bait just like Toriyama used Goten for the same purpose. He's cute and marketable and you can come up with all sorts of antics, just like the original Dragon Ball did. My favorite part of GT was the space hunt just because the main trio had good chemistry.

model problems probably
you know all clothes don't fitting and clipping
considering all the clothes the game has its probably too much work even more than spiky hair

I'd honestly be 100% pro SSJ4 if it wasn't for the fact that the clothes the person gets is for some reason tied to the transformation. I could have maybe been fine with Goku since it also didn't make sense why SSJ4 magically aged him to an adult every time and GT was desperate to put adult Goku back in to try and up its ratings, but when SSJ4 Vegeta reverted back to normal and his shirt fucking grew back on him out of nowhere is when the transformation got too ridiculous for me.

>He's cute and marketable

That sure explains why GT was such a massive flop then compared to Super.

That's too much for you but not someone's hair growing by like 4 feet and losing their eyebrows?

except for pan
she was terrible

Those are things that are "possible' withing the realm of the transformation.

You know, like a werewolf.

But from where did he fucking get the pants? No like from where ?!??

SSJ3 is way more believable than SSJ4. Like it's not even close.

>Implying "Not my Bulma" wasn't the funniest moment in the entire series
>Implying giving Characters from DB and Z that we hadn't heard from in years lines and times to shine was bad
>Implying finally giving Goku a rival that not only surpassed him, but ended amicably, and wasn't a simple matter of good and evil.

RoF was great too.

>implying you all aren't playing with this mod right fucking now

Will you all ever be as blissful as Goku?

Do you guys not remember piccolo's clothes beam?

Because everyone was tired of Dragon Ball and they only salvaged the show on the second half by pandering to the power level autists?

Sure, if you watched the dub.

>implying "Not my Bulma" wasn't the most badass moment in the entire series
Fixed

Can we stop shilling something with a garbage combat system

I'd fuck a female SS4

I'd fuck a female Super Saiyan in general.

I liked BoG and RoF (Beerus and Whis are fucking cool as fuck) but absolutly hated Super until the Vegeta vs Hit fight, i saw that fight on some site and became interested in Hit. Then i saw pic related and became hooked into DB again.

This scene made me feel like a hyped kid again:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIag_jSjJqk

In this moment Super surpassed GT. Earlier it was the same abomination, but now with Zamasu Black and hopefully Based Hit again its like not even close to that piece of shit.

namek magic
saiyans don't know magic

combat isn't the main selling point
the CaC shit is

>taking animation errors as canon

Prediction time-
What are you going to have to do to get the Dragonballs in this one? (Better not be random guy shoes up in random mission and you might randomly get one but harder each time kill yourself).

GT isn't even canon so why are we discussing that non-existent abomination.

almost the same as the first game
probably they fixed level up wish so you can wish for it multiple times

I really, really hope not. I thought it was confirmed less RNG in general?

I liked Hit and loved SSBKK, but I don't expect to see much of those things again. They even had an episode dedicated to why we won't see SSBKK again

King Piccolo
Zamasu
Hit
Champa
Vados
Goten GT
Baby
missing movie villains

there are items around the city you can collect this time
you can get them from there most likely
i hope they give you the radar
or what they could do is
let them spawn in these PQs where you have to collect them

Did xenoverse save to harddrive or cloud? Do I lose all my shit because I got a new PC?

both
if you had steam sync enabled then its saved on the cloud

Steam cloud. When you run XV2; it'll ask you if you want to use XV1 files, so you'll probably have to have it downloaded.

Kaioken Blue not showing up in the manga was the final nail in it's coffin for me, since that means it was never part of Toriyama's outline.
I expect Hit will show up just to job to the big threat of the next tournament though.

>Beerus [...] fucking cool as fuck
Only retards think like this, desu. Beerus, or le epik lazy catman "who's only doing his job, okay" as he should be called, is just a trash character.

Gohanks should be in more games.

>hating on beerus
why do you have such shit taste?

>This level of shit taste
I bet you liked Syn Shenron you double nigger

>Tfw he was a solo unit in Fusions and Future Gohan couldn't be recruited

He just looks and acts like someone's deviantART OC put into Dragon Ball.

He looks like a Dragonball character. He's a big purple Egyptian cat. How is that out of line with Dragonball?

>dbz baby

>slots
god damn I hate you retards

Eat shit

youtube.com/watch?v=M8nLVXMfNXA

what all does importing your XV1 save do?

Stop it Bra, you're 9.

>go to Super general on Cred Forums
>Everyone hates Z, but loves the slice of life bullshit that's the same thing each time
>Constantly let down each episode but continue watching anyway
>Xenoverse threads are usually comfy as fuck with minimal superfaggots

g-guys I can't wait next episode when beerus tries a soup and the comments on it! based Super!

the character imported appears in the story and gets a statue in the hub world
you get money, the clothes and the skills he has equipped
youtube.com/watch?v=eQttklzYSjY

Cred Forums is a terrible fucking board filled with gaia/MAL level of posting

Fuck that board and the 13 year olds who infest it

I just want gohan's sweet-ass tracksuit again.

>implying Super isn't good right now

Lmao.

Gohan's slav cosplay will be back, they said everything from the previous game's DLC would be in the base.

I'm shocked somebody else likes the tracksuit.

there is a colorable version of it now
youtube.com/watch?v=ciM6vhWVhEE

> there's nothing on GT that's as bad as the worst of Super

Did we not watch the same super 17 arc?

It's pretty shit, and so is your taste. :3

is there anything significant that isn't colorable?

Raditz is a mentor now maybe he'll give it to you.

oh shit.
It's confirmed clothes aren't stats anymore right, just cosmetic? Or is it transmog?

regular clothes from the characters aren't colorable
like vegtas saiyan armor or gokus gi

RATINGS

BEATING

YOKAIFAGGOTERY

AND

POKEMON

AND 99 MORE

they said it possible wear shit without worrying about stats
in this interview
rpgsite.net/interview/4899-interview-with-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-producer-masayuki-hirano
don't know how that works yet

>colorable
>in base game
Well shit, looks like I get my slav saiyan back
When can I throw Dimps my money?

It is making over 30 billion yen per episode. If it was bad people would not like it and would not watch it. Sorry but you are the one with shit taste here. Super has surpassed GT.

I wasn't even mentioning GT. Your insecurity is pathetic. You even feel the need to throw monetary numbers at me despite the fact that it has nothing to do with how good a series is.

Shit taste Superfaggots, everyone.

Source
Not saying your a liar, I just want to see

Nope, still has stats

wut?

If something sells that means is good. Are you really that stupid that you cannot comprehend this?

Actually, Deviantart OCs look more like this.

>If something sells that means it's good
Really? Popularity is not evocative of quality that's a pretty easy concept to understand. I like DBS but I know that it making money or getting a lot of views has nothing to do with how good it is.

they still have stats
but there is a way to change them supposedly

>but I know that it making money or getting a lot of views has nothing to do with how good it is.

It does, because if it didn't then it would die like GT.

>If something sells that means is good

wtf

You can't transfer save if you play on PC?

Two and a Half Men is one of the most successful and lucrative shows on TV.

Blame Bulma.

yes you can
see steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/353915309335261669/#c353915309337423312
the guy is retarded
why would a exclusive beta for the ps4 state other platforms?

Dragonball games have been shit since Budokai 3

Stop trying to make a "Dragonball sim" and just make a fucking game

You can. That guy's a retard.

The whole "your previous character's appearance doesn't transfer" thing that's going around is bullshit too. It's specific to the beta, not the full game.

Budokai 3 is shit, it's a toddler's fighting game.

Super Dragon Ball Z is best.

>mfw just installed xenoverse and my create a character is still there

bueno

Turns out I didn't do like half the challenges. Only cleared up to 3 stars. I hope we can learn from Yamcha in the new game without having to buy DLC

>got XV1 DLC and all for 10 fucking bucks on steam
>have a blast
>can't import the shit I really want and burst kame/final shine are likely end game again

just use the save editor to get 100% completion

>I hope we can learn from Yamcha in the new game without having to buy DLC

Just put Burst Kamehameha and Final Shine on your CaC you transfer. They're not restricted like Bardock/Whis skills.

I remember getting so salty I couldn't get wolf fang fist. I made my character look the same as Yamcha and called him Yamcham and just went 100 in strike power

But you can import Burst Kame / Final Shine

you can import them
the only thing you can't import are transformations, whis and bardocks skills

No, I'm going from steam to ps4 this time and nothing I've read mentioned cross platform transferring. Sorry, should have made that clearer.

>pc to ps4
why?

Because I got lucky my piece of shit could handle 1 and it still stutters hard after VERY extended playthroughs. I'm too impatient to wait on money to upgrade and I already have the thing sitting around from Guilty Gear.

>from steam to PS4

mi negro

Anybody who bought XV1 on PC or Xbone that isn't getting 2 on PS4 is a fucking retard. Enjoy your unsupported and dead game.

>actually intending to play it for a long time

Budokai 3 had the best singleplayer/story mode out of any DBZ fighting game ever

>Budokai 3
>Not Tenkaichi 2

Will every character in the roster except for CaCs be worthless in competitive play again? If so I'll pass.

You're not?
Seems pretty fun to pick up in bursts like other DB games. Especially with the better vs camera and being able to fight a bunch of you customs together with friends.

Not completely untrue, it was really fucking good, but I remember one of those tenkaichi games being an absolute beast with its story mode. I just like super much better as a game.

i still can find matches
and play with friends
also there are groups that still play

Its now confirmed that you can wear whatever you want, you can combine clothes into a QQ bang slot and they'll override whatever equipment you have on except for super souls

>Actually willing to spend $60 because you know you'll only play it for a short time

I bet you have a backlog too, faggot.

>play through individual character stories
>collecting dragon balls
>extra content during a 2nd run through with a character
>unlocking even more routes and alternate ending paths

Adult Gohan beating kid buu
Fightting SSJ Vegeta or Cooler as Goku on namek
Broly being the final boss instead of buu and being able to play as SSJ4 Gogeta fighting Omega shenron
Yamcha getting to fight Tien or Vegeta in his 2nd playthrough if you talk to everyone during the earlier sagas

So many different paths you could go in that game.

thats pretty good
>you can combine a whole costume set
>you can also combine pic related
i can finally wear glasses with a sword

>mfw neet and only spend my goverment bux on online games

All right, Budokai 3 definitely has the coolest side content, but Tenkaichi 2 is one of the best recreations of the story.

Also, Adult Gohan vs Kid Buu? I don't remember being able to do that.

ADHD retard detected

Well, whatever you combine into a QQ bang and you wear it overrides the stats, your normal equipment basically becomes your cosmetic slots

ah thats good
i guess thats what they meant when they said stats on clothes don't matter anymore

I can't believe the Xenoverse games don't have any what-if transformations or fusions beyond the evil and time breaker forms. Seems like the perfect game to take advantage of that.

>Still no game with a what-if scenario in which Goku and Gohan actually get to fuse instead of Goku and Vegeta

Couldn't find a video so I'm just copy pasting from IGNs guide

"Dragon Balls in this Area - 7 Note: During the second playthrough, you can unlock Supreme Kai. Here's how: defeat Goten, then head to where you found Videl. Afterwards, go to the Plains near Goku's House, then the Plains north of West City and fight Vegeta. Afterwards, go to the NE mountains and talk to Vegeta, then head to the mountains near Goku's House to find Videl again. Next up, fight Dabura and then head to the next marker to fight Majin Vegeta. Finally, head to the Plains west of Central City to find Supreme Kai and unlock him. Now, you fight Kid Buu and after, head to the NW part of the world and look for a island with trees to find a area where you get the Potara Earring, which then tosses you into a fight with Broly."

this should be canon

None.

Full game on release or lick my sweaty asshole.

That canonically shits on the rules of the fusion dance compatability because they were never similar in height and Tien was always way stronger than Chao Tzu.

oh no, how ever will dragonball ever exist while breaking its own canon

when the fuck did Height ever come up, and they just have to be similar power so tein could power down.

Cry about it.

Which doesn't matter, because if you had the slightest idea of what actually happens in the Dragon Ball series you'd know that they've already done this several times.

I've been waiting for a game to have a story mode as good and its never come

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Dance
>roughly equal size

Sounds like you're talking about something not canon.

but you're the only one crying canonfag.

>Dragonball manga
>not canon

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Fusion never happened in Dragon Ball, and those two never fused in Z. Take your time with this, you're tripping over yourself.

Note and Beat DLC when?

It's an EX Fusion not a regular fusion, Bulma invented some armbands for it.

well that was dumb

New info regarding clothing stats:
>You can combine clothes and items to create an item called a QQ Bang
>It gives you superior stat boosts compared to what clothes can give
>Equipping a QQ Bang negates all stat bonuses from clothing, making clothes purely cosmetic
youtu.be/rGigYg2NSjc?t=8m8s

I want to rape a buu girl

:)

>endless complaining about "muh stats on clothes Q_Q"
>call the stat replacement item "QQ Bang"

I want to marry a Taino.

They have to save stuff for XenoVerse 3.

Because Kid Buu is a good design with slight similarly to Toriyama's "badass female" template, so overlapping them creates a cool, unique aesthetic.

Doesn't matter because he will still use the same model as goku and his transformation is nothing more than a recolor

well the fact that they held it back could mean that they actually want rose to be more than a ssj recolor as far as gameplay is concerned