What are some games that age like wine?

What are some games that age like wine?

yoshis island

All wines don't age good.

Games that turn to vinegar or get cork rot?

Your English don't age good, either

I'd say Erfbound. With someone games trying to cop it's style, it's refreshing to see what the original was like

>earthbound
>original
>not mother 1

Dragon Quest VIII

>don't age good

I'd rather have a soda desu

Phantasy Star IV

I just finished replaying it, which I do every year or so. It's what I want out of an old ass JRPG, it's so cleanly made that it's refreshing to play.

I can't pretend there isn't a lot of nostalgia, but I think it really holds up.

Thousand-Year Door

First of all, it's "No wine ages well". Secondly, they do.

This and Paper Mario 64.

>First of all, it's "No wine ages well"
That's a fundamentally different sentence than the one you're ostensibly correcting. He's saying that not all wines age well, you're saying that none of them do.

You're an idiot.

>The Warriors
>Max Payne
>Bully
>SMB3
>Tekken 3
>Conker's Bad Fur Day
>Castlevania SoTN
>GTA 2
>PoP Sands of Time
>Doom
>Crazy Taxi
>Ocarina of Time
>Mafia
3D SexVilla

Actually, he's correct.

No, he's actually not.

I don't see what you're trying to prove here. That guy's point is very different from the one your likeness makes

>OoT
Nostalgia goggles off please

Windwaker however

Not all wines age well.

Some does, some does not.

Eventually all of them will become vinegar

>source: my dad works in Italy

How Not To Samefag: Volume One.

For me, the Close Combat series has never failed to bring the fun. I remember when band of brothers was running I used to have all my friends over to watch it every week and I'd fire up Invasion Normandy(later, BotB) afterwards. I'd run the battle and give the orders at the company level(secure this area, attack that objective) and each of my friends would be 'in command' of a platoon(positioning, picking targets). The rule was that they had to keep their command squad alive and near their troops. If they failed to do so or died I'd have that platoon either dig in, if under fire, or keep moving lazily in the direction their commander last ordered. It made winning much more difficult but goddamn if it wasn't fun as hell. I particularly loved the persistent map damage, seeing a small french town completly shattered into a bombed out landscape over the course of four battles and being able to remember the context of all the burned out tanks, ruined buildings and that one destroyed halftrack run up against the front steps of what used to be the church. It's a shame the one that's out now on steam is way overpriced for what it is.

*Landscape should be Moonscape

Super Mario 64

Video games age like milk outaide of a very VERY select few. Nostalgia clouds people's objective judgement of a lot of games because they played them as kids.

I'm so glad people are finally piling on someone for being a complete fucking retard. I do this all the time and everyone seems to have completely forsaken, yknow, not typing like a complete fucking moron.

You're a fucking retard.

Also, Metroid Prime

>Max Payne games
>Age of Mythology
>Ground Control 2

Training Sommelier here. Less then 5% of wines produced are intended to age further than 5 years. Very few of that five percent will continue to develop in a positive way past 10 years.