Persona

Are you new or something

What does it mean to be effay?

Newfag spotted

>/fa
>effay

No it's not new at all

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT GUYS NECK

Oh. It would have helped if they had typed /fa/ instead of how it's pronounced.

Woah hey guys

you have to look like a skeleton and suck a ton of dicks

Fuck off newfag that's how they spell it all the time there and how we refer to it on other boards as well

Look all the way to the right of the pic

show me an image of a /fa/ meet up where at least one of them is an 8/10 and isn't dressed like a toolbag/teenager. I've yet to see one, even /fit/'s embarrassing meet-ups have salvagable folk

I am no expert but it has been apparent that it is effay being able to wear ridiculous clothes and somehow look good in them.

Men who are obsessed with clothes and fashion are usually extremely insecure

You can tell they're all overcompensating losers. Nerds in $500 sneakers

The far right guy looks familiar

I don't fucking go to /fa/. I don't give a fuck about fashion. I have other things I prefer to spend my money on.

Pretty sure I know that guy in the bucket hat.
This is the Queensland /fa/ meetup right?

I always thought they were just doing some gay Italian lingo. Just like "where to cop."

Travis is pretty damn /fa/.

My favourite part of this pic is how they all spent hours choosing the clothes that they thought would impress the other /fa/gs

My boy Dylan lookin clean as fuck.

>not one grill to be found

Guys dressing up for guys lmao

Imagine being so much of an aspie that you agree to meet other faggots from Cred Forums and proceed to do nothing but look awkward and have sweaty palms for the entire duration of your get together.

Is that Dylan Roof on the right?

Why the fuck is Dylan "If you're a nigger I'm pulling a trigger" Roof in this picture?

I met a few people from Cred Forums before, it's not that bad. We ate at McD's and Daniel choked on the fries. Spent the rest of the day bullying Daniel, we never talked about video games.

>tfw met up with a group from /cgl/ to go to a con together and they were really, really chill

It's been months and we still hang out on Discord together. No one from the group knew each other before the meet either, we all just clicked perfectly.

There were even 4 girls in the gorupI fucked one of themShe's my gf now!

Of all the people frequenting the board, exactly what kind of people do you think would actually want to meet up with other /fa/ggots?

>he doesn't know

If you are good looking you can pull off most anything. That is literally all it has ever been.

ye

because he fits in

Newfags spotted

>newfag
lmao only the biggest fags on the site spend time on /fa/, you're literally a joke

Travis Touchdown

any castlevania character is pretty effay

>spoiler
You deserve it, user, you're a braver man than I. /cgl/ fucking terrifies me.

>he can't identify other boards just by colloquialisms
>he thinks you have to actually use a board to know about it
Top fucking kek

Damn I didn't know these guys were real

Of course. He should probably stop going to the showers though. He keeps getting assaulted and raped.

>that fucking Dylann
Lost my sides, kek

Why, that's Schooly McShooterson, user! The famous news personality!

Are there pictures of a /fit/ meetup?

It's actually Churchy McBlackshooterson

I have this.

Oh, sorry, I always get those two mixed up. You must admit they look a little similar.

> tfw this happened in my city

>nice stume bro
every time, that's genius

l m a o

i remember this

does /fa/ even exist anymore

why did 16 year olds buying fake rick owens deserve a board to themselves anyway

i dont get it

I think I would get a massive boost to my self confidence after meeting up with the dumpster fires that are usual Cred Forums folk.

>does /fa/ even exist anymore
Not really.
>why did 16 year olds buying fake rick owens deserve a board to themselves anyway
Because it started out with a bunch of 19 year olds buying Acne and Thom Browne and shit, which then became a bunch of astute 16-19 year olds buying secondhand tricky dick, which eventually turned into the 16 year olds buying fake rick we see today (or did two years ago, I have no idea what it's degenerated to now)

some of us actually do take care of themselves...

>implying

The guy to the far right looks holographic compared to rest?

compare all the shoes.

and his hair head lighting.

You sure he know alien?

hes a shoop init?

>Because it started out with a bunch of 19 year olds buying Acne and Thom Browne and shit

I mean, no, it really didn't. For most of /fa/'s lifespan up until a few years ago, the board mostly consisted of tripfag shitposting.

If all them peeps on OP pic on here then wow

it explains all the autism and boring perspectives on gaming.

Have you never heard of photoshop?

It was from a /fa/ meetup. People on here probably look even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyz8mhA1TwM

>For most of /fa/'s lifespan up until a few years ago, the board mostly consisted of tripfag shitposting.
Yeah, but that's how it got as bad as it is now. All of a sudden a bunch of users decided to start dressing 'seriously' in that traditional shit, and in what, a year, two years? They'd crashed all the way to fake gothninja

And that's what makes OP's pic so damn funny.

well i mean, the pic's been edited but the meetup was real

That fucker with the giraffe neck always made me think of Ulililia.

>Ulililia
Oh fuck, what's the status on Platform Masters?