I just got a new CPU, ram and mobo. Pic related

I just got a new CPU, ram and mobo. Pic related.

What are some cpu-intensive games I can play to test this to the limits? I already tried Planet Coaster but that game is optimized shit so it's not a good test. Also speccy thread

>cpu-intensive games
You dun goofed.

Arma 3

how so?

i tried but the game is boring as fuck and i dont feel like buying it for online

bump

GTA 5 pushes the cpu pretty hard

hmm good idea but im b& from online because i wasnt allowed to spawn cars with friends on a private session and i dont feel like installing 70gb for singleplayer so fuck that game

any other ideas?

you could play the SP with that one overhaul mod that came out?
the crew thats free on uplay also pushes the cpu pretty hard but the game itself isnt very graphically demanding. it also doesnt go above 60fps so unless you wanna upscale from 1440p or 4k i dont really see a point in trying with that game
your 780 probably would hold your system back at that point

i remembered. assassins creed unity and to a lesser extend syndicate both seem to be heavy on the cpu but ACU is pretty shitty as a game
dark souls 3 was kind of hard on the cpu but really not too much outside of the normal range modern games use

yeah my gpu is 2 years old so im not gonna upgrade that soon, this upgrade alone cost me over 600 bucks so yeah i hope i can use it now for a while

fyi your memory is operating 2133 not 3200.

Dorf Fort
Max embark size, default 200 dorf limit, 2cat lmao
Your cpu will die

damn im retarded

how do i make it go at 3200 kek

Dwarf Fortress.
I'm dead serious

sorry bud but if you were looking for a card that would last longer you shouldve gone with a r9 290 the 780 is plenty outdated by now

the 780 was the best available card when i bought it, only the 780ti and titan where higher but they were also way more expensive

Hi
Cred Forumsangster here popping in as a tourist.

What the fuck is the point in listing PSU, case and cooling units? I don't understand why ANYONE would give a hoot so long as they did their job.

Also - how much did you pay for your case? I looked up the name and it looks like you paid way too much for it. A good case can easily be fifty dollars.

Hi Charles, what are you doing up this early?

>home premium
Disqualified

Your ram is running at base speed because you didn't enable XMP in the bios, btw.

Also, Witcher 3 in Novigrad is pretty CPU intensive.

But you really want a Total War games.

>op spent all that money on an i7 and needlessly fast ram
>my old 2500k and 1070 will run games much better
top kek op.

>all those USB drives
Why not get a NAS instead? As a bonus you can set up DLNA and watch your chinese cartoons directly on your TV with no file transfers or computer connections required.

Go to your BIOS settings and set the memory to use XMP. Most enthusiast memory supports it, in a nutshell it basically has the more aggressive straps saved in a little ROM chip, ready to use.

>Cablemod cables & RGB cables

kys

Crysis

>stop liking what I dont like!!!

>my old and worse hardware does it better

ok user

Look no further than The Sims 3

A 1070 isn't older than a 780 you fucking retard.