God Eater Thread

> Cappy the caypbara is here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NLcXXz01Tn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>final boss of GE3 is Cappy

BULLYING KANON IS PROHIBITED!

Who should we bully then?

why did that 12 year old boy get a spot right in the middle?

Anything?

I like to bully Haruomi by giving Kanon Oracle Reserve, and Blast Release

Faggot shoved his responsibility over to me, and tries to limit her potential?
Well then enjoy never being able to attack the Aragami while his only squadmate is there, fucker

Kanon should stop bullying me first.

>dat Tsubaki
And here I thought Leah was the only cakeslut

Well, GE wouldn't be GE without a Devouring Apocalypse.

Why does Kanon have such huge tits?
Is that where she stores her Oracle points?

Tsubaki is the original God Eater cake.

I have to say I'm really starting to like this thing, somehow

What's the lore behind this abomination?

Now I want this and Kigurumi staring into distance.

>implying the Capybara aren't capable to being a devouring apocalypse

srsly, read up on some facts, wild capybara pretty much just eat and sleep while eating

its like you're saying "Im right here silly"

remember she wears shorts underneith that skirt

good?

But no bra?

Oracle cells provide all the support their breasts need. Just look at all the aragami with tits.

Needs the music
youtu.be/NLcXXz01Tn8

so what GE2RB monsters were moved over to GER? I know Yaksha is and from your webm, Blitz Hannibal.

gib recipes

In RB, why do there seem to be weapons that don't unlock even though you're far past their rank? I've reached D15 but I have rank 8-9 weapons that still have unknown materials needed.

Do Gil's Social Link

I did that ages ago, I'm not talking about the Kurogane series. I mean weapons crafted from aragami materials.

Yaksha and its father were from GEB.

I dont' ever remember killing Yakshas in GEB

Don't it tell you what the first materials are? You need to have those in order to unlock them.

Japan-exclusive DLC. Same thing for Ravana.

Why do you fight the same monster variants for the first half of the game and why is the cover art monster just a variant with very little change.

Also why are there hardly any accessory type apparel items for dress up.

Like I really enjoy the combat in this game, it's fun and fast paced, but fighting these variants is so fucking boring, and while I do enjoy the combat there's only so much I can take. Even Toukiden wasn't this bad, or maybe I just liked the monsters more in it. Seriously when the fuck do I start running into some outright new aragami.

what difficulty are you on now?

I want to hug cappy.

Do Kyuubis steal health, I know Mukuro lowers your max HP and targets the one with the least. The wiki says they do.

soft soft

Kinda? Normal does not.
Mukuro does target the one with least HP more often.
Magatsu does when enraged: it creates a black floating stone with a purple aura that lasts 1 minute(?) but has enormous range.

Only the first material is listed if that's what you mean. So I need to get that one in order to display the others? All right.

How does this make you feel?

That you might be a little oblivious to not think that people here wouldn't fuck Julius regardless of him being male or female.

Slightly less gay.

Pretty much. Or you can just exchange it with tickets or other mats.

>mfw Romeo died

So,
what the fuck was her problem ? going through my screenshots to put the game behind me and she always make this face.

autism

Emil

>Shio just did what I wanted to do to Alisa with my whole life

Yuu does a even lewder thing.

Rachel, of course

Define dead

Thinkgen of bullets

I really like the new weapons for old aragami they put in GER. It's just too bad that pole arm weapons are a little underwhelming without blood arts.

do the edgy dyaus pita weapons completely replace the original german steel weapons? Though I don't exactly mind, it's the first scythe that really looks like a scythe.

why do the oracle cells in a god eater kill anyone that touches them but people can touch aragami?

It's explained specifically that Shio has a bias that doesn't register humans as food.

Doesn't stop her from eating whatever if she's particularly starving though.

The spear that you get from the hannibal parts looks nice af

I sincerely hope that GE3 keeps showing the materials you need for upgrading.
Those question marks annoy the piss out of me in RB.

Of course they will. GER came out after RB so that's why there were a lot of quality of life improvement.

should have kept blood arts

Just rename them to something to justify them, like, uh, god arts, I dunno

I mean they basically give you blood bullets without actually giving you blood bullets.

So I'm gonna sound like a moron here, but do Assault Guns unlock a 5th slot after leveling their Blood Bullets?
I'm pretty sure I've seen 5-module bullets for Assault guns, but I seem to only have access to 4.

Yes

I don't know who once posted this, but thanks.
Bullet spam is pretty damn fun.

>That white line fuck up at the bottom left
yeah that was me, here have a fun bullet.

What's your favorite blood art? I love blood cascade for shortsword, even if I overextend from time to time.

SKYFALL
K
Y
F
A
L
L

>Go! Funnels!
I'll definitely give that a try as well.
One day I'll get gud at bullet customization. One day...

CC Destruct
That explosion of pain that shears through the health of some monsters is just amazing.

The final blood bullet is +1 module

IRON HEART SUUUUUUUUUURGE

Lewd

Mistranslation? I can't even guess what the original line might have been.

Capybaras were a mistake... the same with bullet autism.

But she bullies us instead.

>Capybaras were a mistake... the same with bullet autism.
I'm going to fucking murder you

>God Eaters are a rare and precious human resource
>Fenrir houses the families of God Eaters on the off chance that they are God Arc compatible as well
>but doesn't encourage God Eaters to breed as much as possible to create the next generation of God Eaters
I mean, male God Eaters don't even need to go off-duty to knock up girls every night.

The whole 'bias factor from parents in kids' thing is apparently a bit of a hassle.

I think it has something to do with the fact that being part aragami makes slaying aragami a subtle pleasure

or a really high pleasure that sex seems small compared to the job

"PLEASE GIL, JAM YOUR LANCE IN ME"

Iron Splitter
The times where this just finishes or just deals a ton of damage to every aragami when it crits is so good

I'm about to finish Resurrection today using a Scythe Sniper combo.

What should I use going into RB2 and why?

what ever you want bby

seriously though, its a tad easier then RES even though you fight a lot more aragami at the same time

Blast for obscenely powerful bullets, assault for spam.
All melee weapons are great.

Is there some time when multiplayer for 2RB is more active on PSN or is it always pretty much empty?

I was scythe sniper in res and I'm short blast in RB, these blood arts are super fun and can't beat op stacking

I'd honestly just not use blast on 2RB because it makes things not really fun to me

too easy, and Im glad they've been taking steps to nerf it, as shown as seeing blast's power before nerfs in jap versions, and RES nerfs

I'm not good at channeling my inner bullet autist. I mainly used my Sniper just to fire off a bullet and supplement my DPS while not wasting all that OP buildup.

I tried the short blade in RES and wasn't sold on it. Does it change much in TN?

I want to friendly fire on Kanon if you know what I mean

Any good sniper or assault recipe in GER ? used too much of blast in RB.

standard HDH isn't cutting it out for me.

Holy fuck. Moving from scythe to buster in GE2RB

This looks fun. Mayhap I'll go buster

>Soma without the hood

Tornado Rush in long blade is pretty fun if you are looking at the whole mobility stuff.

hes grown up now

>Annette uses the boob hammer by default

Oh my

thats the " another version " type and not the real annette

the real annette still uses the buster blade hammer all the way

This thread needs more Kanon

Shortblade can shit out damage with the right blood arts, i read somewhere it's the highest potential sustained dps and I believe it. I rarely block too so it played right to my evasion style

is it me, or does lindows GE2RB self make him more hannibal like considering the gold gauntlet, and white coat

this really does get buckler to 100% defend

only in burst though

space dandy had the better capybara

>shotgun

Poor bastard

but I dont plan to use guns except for bond breaking

The way they set up multiplayer is really fucking dumb.
You can't see any groups that are in game, and you can't join any nonfull groups that have already started playing (even if they're just dicking around in the lobby and not currently hunting). Once you hit 'yes' to start playing, the group is removed from the lobby display entirely, so it's fucking impossible to see how many people are playing online at any one point.
Only how many people are currently waiting for a group.
It's only really functional for playing with people you've set things up with in advance.

Neat, I don't have AP yet so does that just sent shot around their insides or multi hit or what?

yeah japan doesnt really care about online when you could just ride the train and have a meet up in less then an hour

no it flys around them

you still have to be in melee range for it to work

Ah, that's what it looked like. Wasn't sure how the chip effected it.

>People keep posting the bullet recipes
>But now the webms I make with them
seriously.

its hard to find such things in this giant unorganized img folder sempai

I actually like it alot, Nice Damn I wanna do a second full playthrough as Julius's twin sister

Quick, sell me on this series, what is God Eater?

you'd better name yourself as Juliet

animu as fuck monster hunter.

>animu as fuck monster hunter.

I'm sold. Thanks fampai

enjoy

But then she'd be forced to be Romeo's love interest.
Better to be Julia.

Posting old bullets just because.

I was actually thinking of Juliet...but what voice would work...I dont want to use 6 again even though it would fit best, I might use 7 for that immature twin sister thing

its kind of why they made Julius a male instead of female

so they could prevent any canon romance

its also odd that Romeo x Julius is not very popular at all

why do I get the feeling that LS can be more chuuni then Scythe due to Zero stance

I thought that you could just pick the most boring one considering how Julius normally speaks

>so they could prevent any canon romance
Didnt prevent all the Hiro x Julius going around

Hiro and Julius is only a thing because you dont get ANY scenes with julius interacting with the rest of blood

Most of this crazy meele bullets are designed for long sword, can you guess why?
Yet he is supposed to be loved even more than anyone else, what the fuck seriously.

I dont want to be boring though

I swear to christ this guy in this image looks like I think his name is kate in Tales of abyss

I know there are a few unvoiced Lobby interactions where Julius does say that he'd defend blood post your insubordination

but its still not enough

thats what Julius is honey

It's Jade.
How'd you forget the name of the best character from TotA?

>I think his name is kate in Tales of abyss
not surprising considering both GE and Tales is made by bamco?

I never played it only watched a playthrough of it years ago and shit I knew his name was girly my bad though

That I'd hit it.

My whole plan is to be the fun as fuck Twin sister of Julius the one that embarrasses him all the time.

Honestly, it's just the hair in that image.
Literally everything else is fairly different.

Eh, no worries. I'm just a massive Tales fag, so I have to comment on it.

Well, you really only have two options.
A) Be as boring as Julius, due to being related to Julius.
B) Be as fucking crazy as possible, having taken everything every last bit of interesting from Julius and become a stereotypical loon in the process.
Boring or loon, your choice. Nothing in between fits.

>mfw they're all playing monhun but I'm just drinking tea
Is there a compilation of all the stuff your avatar can do while on break? It seems to be based on what voice you picked but I could just be a superstition

How many main missions in GE2?

But they're playing God Eater
162 story missions

So Alisa is in Project X Zone but I don't know anything about that game. Is there an actual story that has the characters talking or what?

you tell me bro

Thing's I've seen my character do:
Drink tea
Sleep
Stare at her hand like she's having flashbacks
Sit crosslegged
Mess with a Fenrir-brand tablet
Eat an oden sandwich

Yes. Said story is ANIME AS FUCK. It knows full well what it is doing and doesn't care.

Considering Banpresto is involved I'm pretty sure that there's banter between everybody.

9years old

I'd eat her Oden Sandwich if you know what I mean.
Seriously. I wanna know how those sandwiches taste

Seriously though, why did they decide to have a nine year old superchef?

she qualified

a seafood sammich

lmao 2gil

cute non-h doujin with Shio and Soma never ever

>I'm finally noticing the audio glitch in RB

Wow, this fucking sucks. Is there any chance of it being fixed in a patch or has this been around since before the steam version. God damn, kills the mood quick.

Pretty sure it's PC only.
And there's been one patch so far, which is one more than I expected, so I could actually see a fix happen.

ho boy

which is funny that part of this doujin is light /u/ with ciel, but just an accident that ciel enjoyed too much

is the coat cape in GER or GE2RB?

2RB

I get the feeling that we only got Anette and Frederico another ver. because the other ones have even more voice lines

Any decent Sniper bullet recipes around? All I see are hundreds of meme cannon ones and I got bored of the cannon.

How does the reflector blood bullet work?
you just use it to make an orb that reflects enemy projectiles?

time for some quick science

...you're attempting to crossbreed humans and capybara?

Im attempting to put it into a bullet

capybara are known for for devouring I wonder how effective it'll be on an oroboros

I wanna read it

Because her mum is an important part of the toilet cleaning staff.

Post comfy God Eaters.

Can you post a link I wanna look at this it looks hilarious