Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash announced for PS4

gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4

WE SPLATOON NAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybdEvKmi1CI
siliconera.com/2016/10/04/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-has-over-30-characters-new-costume-breaks-psvr-support/
twitter.com/alisonrapp/status/715287118851940353
nintendolife.com/news/2015/07/interview_senran_kagura_producer_kenichir_takaki_bares_all
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ164217
youtube.com/watch?v=6V2PPrezDEk
archive.is/Lta2N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

H O L Y S H I T

You beat me to it. But I really hope this isn't like splatoon

Nothing like Splatoon, since the goal is to hit enemies, not spray over areas for turf.

YESSSSSSSSSS
PS4 4EVA!

>Talking shit about Splatoon

You use squirt guns to spray each others breasts as the main goal. No covering ground or shit, it's just water.

If you spray them enough they have to cover their chest because it becomes too see-through, which is basically a fancy death animation before they respawn.

Additional swimsuits that aren't white will simply explode when sprayed too much.

It took how many years to finally get a decent anime tiddy shooter?

I hope the gameplay isn't ass like the rest of the entire SK series.

Please just for once be good

>gyro aiming garbage
>good

>I'm completely inept at getting used to gyro controls therefore they suck

Feel free to name one (1) console shooter where aiming is more comfortable than in Splatoon. Protip: you can't.

Overwatch, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Battlefront, DOOM, Spec-Ops: The Line, etc.

YEEEE

All of them.

You aim with the sticks in those, therefore you're wrong.

>CoD for kids and autists
No thanks.

Shouldn't you be back in /ink/ waifufagging which squid sister is the best?

That's just CoD though

Probably got tired of talking to himself.

this game will die on SJWStation

Since when does CoD pander to pedophile waifu fags?

DICK STATUS: MUH

FUCK YOU BOBBIES MAN
WERE IS SK3 FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT A BURDEN PLATFORM
FUCK

You said kids and autists though

Kafuru's tits look way too big there.

On an unrelated note
>People here talk about how EV has a serious and mature story about dealing with loss and grief
>Read over and over how emotional it gets and how the characters are deeper than just fap bait
>It's just your average anime approach to loss and death than has been cliched to death
>One of the story mission involves eating panties

Game is really fun for a brainless Musou game, but anyone thinking that this game is mature in any way is full of shit. Still 10/10 if I go by how much fun I had with it, though.

Definitely buying this one.

>Playstation gets girls in bikinis
>Nintendo gets squids

Really makes you think...

Fucking lel. The board where all games of to die unless it's senrans

If you didn't feel anything at that Minori scene then I don't know what to tell you otherwise.
Comparing it alongside Haruka's joke chapter is stupid.
The game has moments of seriousness between the usual absurdity.

strange there's no vita version. is the ps4 doing that well in japan?

It's "mature" for the extremely low standards of the average weeaboo. I don't know what you expected.

>People here talk about how EV has a serious and mature story about dealing with loss and grief
That has never happened. The only segment of the story that gets mentioned in anything resembling that way is Miyabi's, and only because it's so incongruous.

probably dont want to make useless ports anymore and focus on making something within one limit and not have some gimped port. also i assume this is MP focused or it has a large MP role and ps4 suits that better

More like is the Vita finally dying?

Vita support is dropped by everyone now that Vita was opened up wider than your mother was last night.
No one wants to release their game on a pirate system.

Splatoon is old meme.

>that one interview where he said he might do a TPS spin-off using waterguns and wet tshirts
HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I'm sure the ten people who buy it in the West will enjoy it for maybe an hour

>Another spin off

Senran Kagura 3 when Takaki?

why no pc?

>So far, we've had Senran Kagura beat-'em-ups, rhythm games, and card games - what other genres would you like to take Senran Kagura to?
>"Hmm… I think I'd like to try a dodgeball game. And a water gun third-person shooter!"

and ironically my best reaction is a senran fanart

On NX obviously

how can a game like this have an active multiplayer. it's only going to be the same 5 weeaboos playing against each other

>gun-using tittyninjas are the worst to play
>make the new senran kagura based entirely on shooting

this means they'll make Mirai less painful to play, r-right?

also
>all doze wet t-shirts
>you can drench them so bad you actually take their tops/bottoms off

i'd like a hentai game.

Let me guess. This one will be without nipple/bumps or areolas.

It's just that those moments of seriousness are so self contained and generic, that they really don't stand out from the retarded stuff in the rest of the game.

>Girl gets sad, has scene where she cries and monologues about being sad
>Text flashback
>Suddenly gets all motivated and gets over her sadness
>Cue the same two music tracks that play when girls get sad and motivated

And Minori was such a shitty character that I simply don't remember anything she did. At least nothing other than the usual sweet eating bullshit.

By the way people talked about it on release I thought it would be some kind of bait and switch. Come for tits, stay for a compelling story.

But you are right, it was just average anime stuff crammed between shitloads of fan service and a fun as fuck game.

They did, though. Every thread around release time for the game, and its pc port, had people talk about how "emotional" the game gets. Even in this thread someone mentioned Minori, which I really don't remember.

People would talk about Ryona and Ryobi, among others. But it's just average stuff, save for Miyabi who had some cringe worthy shit.

Play Evenicle then.

I never said Splatoon was bad. I just don't want this to be like it. That game already exists.

You honestly sound like you haven't even played the game and you're getting all kinds of facts wrong.

HOLY FUCK.
I'm actually hyped.

Now I want to see how many swimsuits can Takaki cram into the game

>even more games for the pay to play online machine
Gaming is truly ruined. It's never going to improve again.
Games I like keeping released on systems I can't ever see myself getting. I'll never support paid online.

I never got an Xbox and stuck with the PS3. So I am most certainly not going to get a fucking PS4. Fucking neo-Sony.

Is this from Minasuki Popuri?

Wow, I actually look forward to this. Could be fun if they just borrow elements from Splatoon. And we'd be without the autistic squid-fetish fanbase.

senran sells decent numbers

Yeah the SK fanbase is already cringeworthy enough as it is. Not to mention there's also the faux weebs from Steam, disgusting.

First Neptunia Zombies now this, I don't know if Japan will last too much longer in the game industry as they are dead on ideas for their low to mid-tier games.

Nigga, I got my platinum trophy and I bought the game because of all the threads about it.

If you don't think that Miyagi regressing to a fucking kid at the sight of her Mamma wasn't cringe worthy I don't know what to tell you. Besides, thhe fucking game itself is loaded with cringe, like Daidoji's side missions.

Game is a lot of fun, has customization up the ass and is a good, brainless way to kill time. But it doesn't have a strong story or characters that go beyond being comedy relief/fap bait.

Really don't remember shit about Minori, only thing I cared about Gessen's stories was how Yumi got back on her becoming a bride groove after being all about Justice in the OVA

But sure, anyone who disagrees with you simply didn't play the game.

Hopefully it gets ported to PC.

neptunia zombies is almost 1 year old user

>CoD for manchildren and autists
There I fixed it for you

REALLY?! I have never heard of it before 10 minutes before that post, WTF?

lol

>no vita
It was bound to happen one day.

I gues I can't escape buying the Ps4

Alright idea for a spinoff. I hope they eventually get to SK3 but I'm not in a rush.

All video games are for manchildren.

>actually supporting paid online
I am betting you would support restrictions on used games too.

>playing games online
well there's your problem

I'm not so poor that I have to buy used games.

I hope the VR is good

LOL

Do you expect this game will have a good single player? Western devs experienced with shooters can't even make good bot modes anymore.

Wait, what the fuck? I have NEVER seen people say that about EV's story. I've only ever seen people say that fucking nothing happens throughout the story or what little there is of it.

There is no reason to believe It's going to be bad

Granted, It very much MIGHT be as simple as giving all the cast Kafuru's gameplay, adding wet tshirts and calling It a day.

But It also could be Team Vanquish; Fanservice Edition.

With japs, anything is possible. The fact that they are ditching the Vita might be a sign of good things

I barely do. But that's no excuse for cutting out that functionality completely. Especially after I paid for both the game and the hardware to do so.

**********************ALSO AVAILABLE ON PEE CEE********************************

More like Sony's attempts to kill the Vita are finally working. They really hate their fanbase.

they not gonna release it on the west thou

>join the kangdom

>PS4 only
Fuck you Sony, I'm not going to buy a 300€ nogaems console that won't even play 4K BDs

>no PC

Peoppe need to realize this will probably have a VR function hence the PS4 exclusive.

they cant keep getting away with it!

This might end up having even worse gameplay than the main games. I'm intrigued to see how much they'll fuck it up.

please stop teasing me sony

Not really

Games like Borderlands and UDG are proof that the vita can't handle TPS or FPS

This better have an OVA bonus where Yomi, Haruka and Yagyu's nipples are finally shown, Takaki.

OR ELSE...

Sony is probably paying for some development to marvelous for the exclusivity and VR though.

pretty sure the vita cant handle fps games at all, it should be only be vns / turn based / beat them up / rhythm machine.

They managed to make it work once.
And then never again.

And God Eater and Killzone are proof that it can if you actually bother to try.

Killzone exists you know. It's boring as hell but the graphics are nice and it controls very well.

it also runs sub 25 fps.

you said comfortable not better, so you ar in for an uphill battle.

It just came to Steam, and therefore it is only important to Cred Forums now.

call me when Rin is confirmed

Oh look a dolphin. He'll probably rape the entire cast.

Very rarely

I kind of want Daidouji, since she's my favourite Senran out of all the Kaguras. However, looking at how literally retarded she was in Estival... I dunno, maybe it might not be a bad thing if she sat this one out.

>lying on the internet

>vita shitters crying the game wont be in their shit console at silky smooth 20 fps
just get a ps4 already what are you, poor?

>30 fps at an FPS game
>playable
k.

That's a completely different goalpost now.

the game itself looks okay but it controls horribly because of the vita sticks, the console was never made for fps games period.

>Yumi still around
That's the real crime here.

WALKING DOWN THE BEACHES LOOKING AT THE PEACHES

>Peach beach

Will we have Senrans with actual asses now?

I don't hate the concept necessarily, but it seems like the kind of game that's geared more towards multiplayer, and these games usually have dead online. Would this really be popular enough to find games past the initial month?

It's hard to tell for sure, but Homura's ass seems a bit more defined in that image.

First Musou
Now Splatoon

This series is pathetic

Why?

Because it's not on his DeadU

>Playing anything below 60 FPS on a PeasantStation 4.

Just get a fucking PC, are you poor?

Don't understand why couldn't they make normal next gen SK but with that water shooting addition for gameplay, the game would have more content and not be a spin off off a spin off.

Well, unless they copy the ink/squid mechanic, it's not really going to play like Splatoon. At most just different kinds of waterguns probably.

Huh?
What do you mean by this?

kek, there always some buttblasted user around this time that complains about SK

How much do you weigh, ma'am?

I'd prefer if it was just a fun minigame included. At this rate it'll probably be 2-3 years before we get a main game. If at all.

You realize the ps4 does have games that run at 60 right?

The game was musou to begin with though. I also don't see how a series branching out and doing new things is a bad thing.

but I have both?

They should continued improving the 2D beat'm up gameplay instead moving to a shitty Musou copy or at least if you going to copy Musou, do it right and make the gameplay worth it

I had more fun with SK2 than any PS4 games, even if FPS were fucking shit

>white swimsuits
>won't be able to see nipples
what's the point?

This game made me understand how useless handhelds are.
Even if it's visually almost on par with consoles, playing on those little device is nowhere similar to playing on the couch.

Why bother ?

>shooter
>consoles

:yawn:

it's coming to PC anyway

Gematsu updated with more info. Sounds good.

>complain about games pumping out the same thing on the dot every 12 months
>complain when they don't

What Senran has the best feet?

Why do all the grills wear generic, white swimsuits?

Are there unlockable ones that aren't paid DLC or recolors?

user, did we play the same Senran Kagura titles? Because I remember the first one feeling like a sidescrolling musou game, and Deep Crimson sort of having that same feel, but shifting into a more traditional musou game.

There's rumors of being psvr compatible so...

Great! Can't wait to play it in 2018.

>SJWStation
>while the Wii U has this
fucking lol

As long as I can play as my main, I'm happy.

>First Musou
Meanwhile, the only exclusive Zelda on Wii U is a fucking musou game.

>There are plans to include popular characters and such from the mobile game Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst.

Ageha my love please be in

i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek

More info guys : siliconera.com/2016/10/04/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-has-over-30-characters-new-costume-breaks-psvr-support/

>There will also be a new Senran Kagura action game in the future.

We're getting a new action game anyway, so I don't mind this spin-off.

All I could feel was "Wow, Kurokage just stood up Minori for his real favorite daughter, Yumi. What an asshole."

>Overwatch
>the game that got a specific console nerf because sticks suck for any kind of aiming

Not anymore since HW is on 3ds too

>All this western trash

didn't she say she wanted the boob sliders in XCX?

why am i looking forward to this...

>Peach Beach Splash’s story is part of the series’ main storyline. They plan to continue developing new Senran Kagura games from this point on.

EV didn't run that well on it so a multiplayer focused game would be even worse.

What good shooters have the japanese made lately anyhow? Besides Splatoon, nothing comes to mind right now.

Also, I guess Bashou and Leo confirmed.

Was this actually a good game?

Splash me Cred Forums, Splash me!

>Life-sized Nyuu Nyuu Mouse Pad (Yumi)

This is gonna be an awkward third person shooter, because the japanese can't do shooters much, isn't it?

It's not like these games have ever had good gameplay

I wanted SK3, but this is fine. I know I will buy it and it will at least be stupid fun like SV and EV.

The most interesting news is the part about bringing all the games into one world, creating a new main game from this game and its story, and an action game (the new main game I am guessing).

I mean they can. Just look at shit like Lost Planet, Vanquish and Binary Domain. They just don't make them very often.

>Life size
Oh sweet jesus.

>Senran Kagura
>Beach swimsuit theme
>Water related gameplay and graphics
>VR support

GOTY 2017

Lets hope they keep the spin-off games to the minimum, they either kill or safe a franchise and this new game might kill it.

If only it wasn't worst girl.

>There are plans to add popular characters we’ve seen in the mobile game, NewWave G Burst, in Peach Beach Splash.

Didnt you read the article? No more spinoffs, everything is canon now.

Fuck

>Peach Beach Splash’s story is part of the series’ main storyline. They plan to continue developing new Senran Kagura games from this point on

If they are somehow going to implement Yomas into this, I'm going to fucking laugh.

Even BA?

That didn't stop DoA

Son of a bitch!

IS THERE ANY DOUBT YUMI IS NOW THE MAIN CHARACTER?

I DEFY YOU SAY OTHERWISE
YUMI IS PERFECT
P
E
R
F
E
C
T

who actually enjoys this cocktease ecchi shit?

>There are plans for downloadable content that adds stories, costumes, and characters. They want to do collaborations, too.
>They want to do collaborations, too.

Time to hope we finally see the Neps and the Senrans together.

For Japan only.

me

>Nep
Fuck off

Why couldn't they at least upgrade the graphics a little bit? Fucking lazy rice eaters.

I'm so glad I enjoy shit like this and have a PS4. God damn those fucking tittays. Makes me want to play Estival Versus but I lost my fucking glasses somewhere.

You can tell from a scan for ants?

why? the ps4 version of EV looked fine.

Its pretty obvious they're using the same models from EV. Its not that hard to see that.
I just fucking want DOAX3 level of graphics but with the SK art style.

Its not Hibari though

I may be wrong, but from the tiny scan it seems like it looks a bit different than from EV.

Yeah, it certainly looks like different lighting if nothing else. Homura's booty might be a bit more defined too, but it's hard to tell.

You're not maybe wrong, you ARE wrong.
Again with the shit models. Why couldn't they get SK2's character models and make it HD.

For fuck sake look at Hikage's tattoo in EV, its still low pixel quality if you compare it too SK2's Hikage tattoo.

I'll be disappointed if this is mostly swimsuits.

I like all the goofy outfits the senrans wear. They're nice.

>Developer: Tamsoft
ew

Saw it coming.

Still...a pity.

So we got the Battle Vixen girls and Ayane from DoA in EV, what other girls would you want put in a SK girl from another series?

Maybe if we get another 3ds game we could have a Nintendo girl

>it a splatoon manchild episode
I hate this hellhole you stupid fucks cant see its not the same stop saying that shit game is related to this

shut the fuck up boco

Game sounds cool and all, but like with out nipples or even pokeys whats the appeal?

>Battle Vixen girls
No we didn't. That fag couldn't even make a simpel licensing deal for us.

But what other girl i'd like to see in SK is Mai and Angel from King of Fighters

And no fuck you i hope they won't make another 3DS game.

>300 aussie dollarydoos after shipping
even i have my limits

Yes sir...

>Splatoon manchild edition

So like the regular Splatoon?

They did in Japan, I wasn't just talking about the US, sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

so I am guessing the mechanic will be a gun water battle and you respawn once all your clothes are removed from damage? with a few gimmicky supers of course.

I wonder what the gameplay will be like.

>5th Anniversary pack
>24,800 yen
lel
It's almost same prise as PS4 slim

>splatoon is a shit game

Salutations reddit

>life size mousepad you can most likely literally titfuck

That's a nice concept

Unfortunately this being a fanservice shooter, expect quality to be more like Bullet Girls.

But of all the girls they could choose...... WHY DID THEY FUCKING CHOOSE YUMI!!!!!

Because she's Japan's waifu.

I will buy Yumi's water gun game.
Are you going to buy Yumi's water gun game? If not, why not?

Just imagine the Playstation VR integration for Yumi's game. Let's not forget that as an ice elemental Yumi should be top tier in this game.

Wasn't Bullet Girls 2 actually passable? But then again, this fucking SK2 they're going to make it as simple as possible otherwise Japan will throw a shitfit.

Japan.

this is fucking SK*

How'd I mess that up.

so who you gonna choose

Literal waifu bait. She had the want to get married vibe before. Then they pandered to it in EV by making her character story about her wanting to get married.

That shit should be illegal in a country where 40% of the population is obsessive single virgins.

Yumi is very hot, but my favorite is definitely Renka.

So let's see...everyone will be nice and flanderized, most of the groups will barely be present, the story will be barebones, the difficulty will be piss easy...did I miss anything?

Y'know i was wondering, Japan clearly loves yumi above all the other girls, but what about the other regions?
Like the US and Europe.

Yumi is number 1 worldwide.
The only people who don't like Yumi game exclusively on 3DS but considering they've been fucking dropped their opinion no longer matters.

Homura.

I missed buying her oppai mousepad and now i can't find it anywhere to buy

Kafuru is CUTE!

>US
maybe Katsuragi? those burger faggots love whores
>Europe
who cares
irrelevant shithole

Haruka is pretty popular in America.

The whole Crimson Squad is.

>Bullet Girls 2
Better than the first game, but could still use improvement.

Weapons are balanced better, but ultimately the best strategy is still rocket launcher to break clothes and any assault rifle to finish them off. You start the game with the best of each too.

Or if you just want to speed run, you can shoot everyone in the head. But you get no points doing that.

Also there are more forced stealth missions. Fuck those.

I'd wager characters like Haruka and Hikage. More deviant, less "perfect, submissive wife".

yeah
twitter.com/alisonrapp/status/715287118851940353
was she blamed for the censorship solely because she was vocal about feminism on twitter? even though there was no evidence she had a part in it?

DLC up the ass.

Marvy EU did a poll for fun a while back and aside form Haruka and Katsuragi being botted to the top I think It was Hikage, Ikaruga, and Asuka I think were top three.

Everything. They want to "have everything from the series be a part of one big world".

>Haruka is pretty popular in America.
lel shittest taste
Amerisharts are fucking cancer

Yeah what are the winning numbers for the next lottery, mister futureman?

Not him, but Murasaki for the size.

Ah yes. Probably DLC for the real ending again.

This fucking series...

>maybe Katsuragi? those burger faggots love whores

>Part of main storyline.
>Throwing out the baby with bathwater in terms of gameplay and just making it a third person shooter instead of actually building on the improvements in Deep Crimson.
Depending on if they're continuing the same shit route the writing's been going down, I think I'm just about down with this series.

I hope i can play as the other girls

Please stop using ellipses

NINTENDO LITERALLY SHAKING

>PS VR support

EVERYONE ELSE BTFO

SONY WON YET AGAIN LADS

It was inevitable. The versus games sell more.

Sorry.

But it's getting really hard to still be a fan of these games.

>There's no Miyabi in the image
Jeez Talkaki you're beating a dead horse

Okay.

>Ikaruga in cute hairstyle from EV opening movie
I cannot wait for them to not add this as an optional hairstyle like in EV

Where's Murasaki and why is she letting someone else touch Bebe?

IIRC the being responsible for censorship was the only thing that wasn't true and ironically it was the most believable thing said about her.

Almost everything else said ended up true (defended actual pedophilia) or far more true than people thought (people thought she was just selling sexual photos with Nintendo products, she was actually a whore as well as pimping her husband out)

I wish I could make it out but I THINK Yomi is wearing her stupid bow in the in-game screenshot. So Ikaruga probably has that hairstyle too.

LAZY LION TIME

WHY IS THE FUCKING PS VR GETTING ALL THIS SUPPORT AND EVERYONE IS IGNORING VIVE AND OCCULUSS?

S-sauce?

Since she's popular, they have to package her with daidouji so people buy daidouji.

Because for the past 5 years every PC exclusive has been a glorified tech demo, RPG Maker game or Early Access Hell?

Please tell me you didn't fall for the PC meme.

>will probably be DLC

>The end goal is to have everything from the series be a part of one big world.

So is Senran Kagura 2 dead now?

Because Sony is investing in their shit and paying devs? They can afford to do this since they are a multi billion dollar company.

It's been dead for a while now.

People have said from day PS4 is the one most likely to have any real VR support, but you choose to listen to a reddit meme.

Mostly because people can't extract the models and make SFM porn.

I really want that art of Ikaruga on the right. Wouldn't mind the group picture too.

New Wave and the Versus timeline have made a lot more money. While I'm not saying every game will be versus from now on, all games will seemingly stem from EV's timeline now no matter what characters a game focuses on.

PC needs games to make VR out of in the first place.

So no Yoma ever again?

>Turn gyro off
>Enjoy game
It's really not hard

They have commented on yoma multiple times in versus, so they exist.

And they're probably never going to mention them again let alone let us fight them.

I know it's late in the thread but POST YA FUCKIN' MAINS, NIGGAS.

Some mind control rpgmaker game

I dont know why you say that.

Because Japan doesn't want to see their waifus get hurt by the big bad Yoma.

They'll be mentioned when the plot needs to get serious and actually advance ala EV

Although it's going to get really stupid bringing up yoma during the events of this game.

>Guys water gun fighting is legitimate training for defeating yoma please take it seriously my mom died in a water gun fight with a yoma

>Not fucking them all
lmao, kid

And fighting them is too haaaaard, you guys. Make it easier so Yumi can kill them all.

>>Guys water gun fighting is legitimate training for defeating yoma please take it seriously my mom died in a water gun fight with a yoma
For all we know, if the NW girls actually get included into the story I wouldn't be at all surprised if they pulled this shit.

>We never got a Coded Arms remake.

posting best girl

>life size Yumi titty mousepad

...how big are Yumi's tits again?

>having more than one Senran
You're a cold hearted monster.

67G

Squidfu

My nigga

Ikaruga is pretty good. Always have a blast playing as her
>tfw i seem to be the only one ever posting Shiki
I guess she truly is all mine.

nintendolife.com/news/2015/07/interview_senran_kagura_producer_kenichir_takaki_bares_all

she truly is the best.

Look at him. So enthusiastic about 2 and how it'll shape the series.

Fucking Japan.

That's nudity and you can't have nudity according to the rating board. Not sure on nipple bumps, that used to be okay, but so we're Jessica's outfits in DQ

I want to lick her beauty mark.

I can't even come up with a joke situation for the Yoma. Good lord.

This princess is worth it

I want to see Ikaruga eat Yomi's bean

This beautiful YOUNG woman

You will do no such thing!

Always and forever.

Pretty much the best handheld fps when it released, not that the title means much from the competition it has. Haven't played Federation Force so I don't know if that manages to surpass it.

Unf. Homura is golden.

Will they show a full version of OP image anytime soon?

>ancient water gun shinobi tournament
Even Dekamori's wish granting scroll was a better excuse plot, I only hope the game will be fun.

Wait for official famitsu scans later.

I wish Yumi was dead. It's not fair.

And I wish Japan wasn't a bunch of whiny virgins who are forcing them to turn the series into mindless fan service.

Life sucks, huh?

>I didn't want to make a half-assed game with cute girls fighting and their clothes ripping off for no reason, just because it's visually pleasing.

Poor Takaki. He should have seen this coming from the start but it still sucks.

Shut up boco, no one likes you.

>SK2 pretty much non canon now.
Welp

>Takaki wanted to keep the series from becoming fanservice alone
>the exact opposite is happening

The new action game will probably make things better or worse. It'll most likely be the latter so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Fuck off.

My, someone finally grew a spine.

Accept your new godnesses, Senran is outdated trash already

Quite the contrary, seeing as Kagura is in there and she wasn't in any Versus games story outside of the mikagura sisters flashbacks.
Both timelines will get merged on a water gun tournament.

I'm not in the mood to be submissive right now.

Takaki wants to make games with a right amount of good gameplay and fanservice

Having played Uppers I could clearly see that

But that sells even less.

She is in the versus timeline. Did you not play EV?

Is Yumi in it? I feel like Yumi should be in it. It would probably sell better if they put Yumi in it.

FUCK OFF

Her VA is in it. I think.

Didn't they learned from Ultra Despair Girls that turning your franchise into TPS is a bad idea?

I hope not. That shit is even worse than EV.

>hey boss everyone hates the fact there is a shitload of super armor in the game. wanna tone it down?
>nah just add in a dedicated launcher button
>but won't people just spam that?
>who cares. also add in a character that's an even worse version of mirai and force people to play as her for a third of the story

Yes, read what I said, she was only mentioned in the story of Renka and her sisters but never actually appeared, and dlc characters didn't had story either.
Ayame is also there, but even she appeared in the shop on both Versus.

But wasn't Uppers bad and weren't people actually complaining it was way too easy?

It's a spin off. Did you think Mario Kart was Nintendo turning Mario into a driving series?

Not to mention they already confirmed to be working on another action game.
The thing that bothers me the most is this actually being part of the main story.

too bad bitchboi
now fuck off while the real men talk

I don't mind. Maybe it's just them going on vacation or some shit between the games. As long as the gameplay is fun, and the girls are cute, it's all good.

>The story of Peach Beach Splash is part of the main storyline. There are plans to develop a new Senran Kagura from this title.
GODAMMIT.

>There will also be a new Senran Kagura action game in the future.
>There are plans to include popular characters and such from the mobile game Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst
Nice.

>Here’s what’s in the “Super Limited Nyuu Nyuu 5th Anniversary DX Pack”
>Life-sized Nyuu Nyuu mouse pad (Yumi)
Fuck. I saw it coming but i'm still let down for that. I'll buy it just for that 5th anniversary video.

Make me, asswipe.

here
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ164217

Will this be an actual good game?

Probably not

>There are plans to include popular characters and such from the mobile game Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst
Please tell me Kuroudo is one of the popular ones.

Bashou, Leo, and Souji are the most popular

>summer lesson
>happy manager
>im@s VR
>senrans VR
oculus and vive are fukn finished

She's not Bashou, Leo, or Souji.

what about the drill one? ginrei or whoever

So there is little hope of spraying other senrans with Koffing girl's poisons then? Ever since I saw her, that is all I wanted to do.

Uppers is a steaming pile of shit though.

Indeed. There's no individual combos nor skills. Every character shares the same moveset so the only differences are their speed and power, essentially making its whole cast fancier palette swaps.

I did already, but I was hoping for something to salvage SK

Is topping sales charts in the west left and right and is already sold out on many european retailers already.

And in Japan despite having smaller numbers, it sold 80% of its whole shipment in a week. Good enough to earn a GOTY re-release.

Bhikkhuni doesn't have super armor though and Mana is actually pretty damn good to butcher people.

>Maybe it's just them going on vacation or some shit between the games.

I doubt it considering these points:
>Peach Beach Splash is the name of a mysterious water gun tournament from the ancient days in the world of the shinobi.
>Takaki wants to finally put the series in one big world.

And then there's the inclusion of more New Wave characters. If they decide to keep all the roster for the next action game, the only way I can see it working is them going full musou.

Afraid so, user.

Not Ginrei. I wish she was popular. Her drill hair is amazing

She's a lesbian. What do you think?

fug. her design is really good i think

The lance drill think could make an interesting moveset, not that it matters for this game though.

Well maybe one day she'll get her chance to shine.

You know all the good SK games are Nintendo exclusive, right?

>I doubt it considering these points
Oh shit, yeah. Forgot it was right there in the article. Well, we'll have to just see how it pans out.

>If they decide to keep all the roster for the next action game, the only way I can see it working is them going full musou.
This is what I'd prefer, as I'm a musou loving scrub

You forgot Miku and DoAX3 VR

>"Peach Beach Splash is the name of a mysterious water gun tournament from the ancient days in the world of the shinboi."
This is absurd.

Well, at the very least, you can justifiably say now that you're playing as a girl because you want to look at the ass.

Sure junior

If that makes you happy

>Miyabi, Katsuragi, Yozakura, Hikage, and Murakumo don't get to be in the first promo pic.
It's not fair bros!

how can anyone else hope to compete?

Imagine Overwatch reskinned so all characters are Senrans and in 3rd person.

instead of guns all their weapons are water based.

shit would be so cash.

Well, seeing as the name of the "ancient tournament" is fucking Peach Beach Splash, I'm kind of expecting it to be a big elaborated joke in the end, but the big world thing still stands.

>he likes the trash Versus series
I know you are baiting, but I platinumed SV, and can tell you that Burst and DX are the only games in the series that are actually good.

Yeah, then it might be good.

Why does it come with a mousepad if it's for ps4? I appreciate it butt it just seems random

Great, I was really hoping for an SK3 or something with actual gameplay

Looks like I'll be skipping this fanservice shit like I did the cooking game

Speak English.

Either way, i suppose only time will tell. Just waiting on that localisation announcement and Estival Versus PC port

>getting this mad that someone likes something you don't
Calm down nigga. Take a breath, and remember the cute ninjas.

Because most people also have a pc, and it's not like they'll be using the mousepad for it anyway, it's mostly for collection and/or masturbatory value.

hola hola consiga dollar

Es beneficio que ponen el nuevo juego en un systemo que no es un pedaso de mierda

Or something, I have no fucking clue.

I still want to lick her beauty mark.

And I've told ya it ain't happening, brudda.

Just finished Gessen and Hanzo stories in SV.

When am I supposed to start hating Yumi? So far she is the most likable character in the game.

I don't get why people act like SK Burst and 2 have these fucking deep and compelling narratives that are the reason to play the game. The stories in this entire series from start to finish has always been bad and Burst in all honesty is just straight up a bad game

>something with actual gameplay

But it does have actual gameplay.

>I don't like it so it doesn't count

Oh, okay then.

J'adore la ninja japonaise.

They're not the most deep things, but Burst and Shinovi had pretty good stories with character development and backstories for everyone that got built up over the two games.

SK2's plot is an absolute joke but the gameplay and attention to everything is much better than in EV. It also had some neat character interaction and bro-ing up.

EV just throws everything out the window and has maybe one or two moments that could be considered on the level of past games, so people are jaded.

Retards who want every game to be a Asuka/Homura wank.

EV. Any personality she had in SV, she loses.

Yeah. all one of them.

Because probably went Burst first came out everyone was expecting a fanservice game with no substance but got a surprisingly enjoyable story from it with fun characters. I'm not saying it's the best story of all time or anything, but it's still the best the series did in terms of plot.

>PS4 only
Is it gonna use Unreal Engine like Neptunia now?
I want Senran with actual graphics.

>Imagine Overwatch
Stopped reading there.

good one, we'll get the shinovi models again.

>the 3DS managed to have more impressive and detailed models as well as breast physics than either versus game

The only one not in the image that should be is Miyabi.

Like what the actual fuck.

careful user, your cool is showing.

I know I'm hoping for too much, but I hope there cool sliding and dodging moves like In Vanquish.

I went in Burst expecting a good beat em up and it sure isnt that

Yeah he didn't spearhead this at all.

What's that weapon she has? A kusarigama or nunchucks?

I played SV and hated it, are there SK games that actually have good gameplay?

I couldn't give two shits about the story or characters.

Anyone ho calls them deep is out of their mind, but at least Burst tried to have a nice story on top of being a game about titty ninjas. All that potential had been thrown away with every new game.

Honestly, I've always found the games mediocre to bad gameplay wise, but I still enjoyed Burst and SV, even if only as time killers. The only reason I keep playing them now is Ikaruga.

SK2 so far has the best gameplay, but chances are you're most likely going to hate it too. Go play Onechanbara Z2 or something instead.

No
Im not fucking around

SK2 is fun but it has major issues with content amounts and pacing of said content.

No. The games are fun, but certainly not worth playing just for the gameplay.

>I couldn't give two shits about the story or characters.

that the problem bro, gameplay is fine, but too easy. characters are what makes this game for most of us.

Bon Apettit is a fun rhythm game

>Building on the main games story
>Which probaly means Yomas are in
>MFW the game turns out to be Senran Kagura: Dead Space edition

The main games on the 3DS have fun gameplay

I wish i could be an informative fellow and let you know, but i have no clue.

Do you not like Musous? If not i don't know why you bought SV to begin with. I'm not a fan of the main beat-em-up's, but could that be more up your alley?

>Battles are five-on-five team-based fights using water guns.

No yoma hunting for you.

The former, it's just obstructed by the UR logo.

I hope it has bots since I doubt the online would be alive for long.

>mfw is going to be shit becasue shooter
>vr
FOR FUCK SAKE JUST MAKE
SK3

Hey, permavirgins. Just wanted to congratulate you on the announcement of the shittyfuck Splatoon ripoff that you're all going to buy, then immediately regret buying, then have to act like it's good to save face.

See you tomorrow.

I like musous.

SK is not a musou at all. The pacing of the gameplay is totally different.

Biggest issues with SK SV is that the gameplay is just a stupid back and forth. You do a combo. Enemy does a combo. You do a combo. Enemy does a combo. You do your transformation. Maybe a couple combos. Enemy does a transformation. Maybe a couple combos. Fight ends at some point.

Fights go on way too long, enemies have too much health, and aren't fun to fight. Some characters combos don't even combo right and enemies cna escape from them.

Musous are shallow, but still mostly competent. SK fails at even the most basic of good action game design.

wait why do people keep calling it splatoon
is it area control?

>smaller more niche series saving shit.

What is a live-sized mousepad? What's the point?

Bad post

Fuck. Alright, still sounds fun either way.

also
OP made a fucking mistake bringing up Splatoon holy shit. This is the most shitposting I've seen in a SK thread

muh dick

Get to the in-game screenshots already.

So they finally got tired of the "Miyabi is a man" jokes eh?

>main story game
>Ryouki
Way to ignore your own story.

Also, Miyabi looks unusually girly in there.

>
oh Mirai is going to be a sniper??? Nice I guess, though she should just use her freaking grenade launcher or rather water balloon launcher

What if it's before the end of EV or she's just a non story character?

Is.. is that Shiki?

It will release on PC eventually

>before the end of EV
That would make little to no sense, but what does in Senran Kagura at this point, I'll go with non story character for now.

>PS4 only

>Wet hair Miyabi
MUH

>that Yomi
Perfection.

Was wondering why I had a hard time finding her.

Looks like they're giving her the Yumi treatment.

Weebs are cancer
buying shitty cancerous games, cause the artist drew some revealing boobs on the characters

enjoy being a complete and utter faggot

Non-story because explain Ayame, Daidouji, Rin.

who else could it be?

They should update her sizes.

They are going to make it after this calm down you whore!

Sure is, homeboy

>That thick and slightly chubby tummy Katsuragi and Yagyuu

I'll buy it for her.

Dai and Rin have always been part of SK story, and they already confirmed New Wave characters to be part of it too.

>Giant Senran
>EVERYTHING IS CANON

just fuck my shit up Takaki

maybe it's hibari

>mfw Nintendo finally invents guns during gen 8 using a gen 7 console

>Dai and Rin have always been part of SK story
Not in EV.

to be honest they sell like ass without anime
but take tolittle effort to make now

BEST GIRL RIGHT HERE

I LOVE YUMI

Dat Yumi though.

But this isn't a sequel to EV, it's a sequel to everything.

You too buddy

Is it just me or do Yumi's tits get bigger every game?

I'll play it.

I though it was just the camera angle, and that gian senran is just a senran who was defeated and was closer to the player screen, while the senran shooting is just shooting something on the back.

Oh cool, imitating Nan's bucket maid art.

So EV?

Yes, and SK2, and even New Wave.

>PSVR only

:3

Fuck I want that.

SK2 doesnt fit in the timeline though.

>lugging a fucking garden hose reel to a water gun fight
Dammit Hibari.

Yumi's absorbing Japan's love. Soon she shall be unstoppable.

Boy, the art in these games seems to be getting worse and worse.

>vr
>senran graphics
there are things that would look worse on first person, this is one of them.

so does that mean that Yumi is now most likely the most important Senran???

Damn it what is wrong with Asuka??? I liked it better when the game focused only on Hanzo and Crimson Squad.

preorders when? I missed all nice things for ev so I want to do it now

that what happens when you make a game each year.

One of the things they said about this game is "Takaki wants to finally put the series in one big world" so it's safe to assume this merges all timelines.

Also, Daidouji and Rin kind of where in EV story if you count the extra mission dlc.

In-game art yes, but Nan's actual art seems to be on point. For the most part.

Popularity in Japan

They did that though by introducing Naraku and Kagura in EV.

I flipped the pic so u can see all the waifus mor gudder

>likiing big tits makes you a faggot

Only on Cred Forums

Not that I expected differently but I'm guessing the magazine only included art for the Hanzo girls (sans Daidouji)?

Also, RIP Daidouji ripped as fuck art. She's waifu tier now

>introducing Naraku and Kagura in EV.
As dlc with no actual context or story.

I know Shiki always wears a hairclip but this is ridiculous.

you realize all but maybe 2 of them have any exp with guns? it'll be unfair as fuck

Kagura was in the story's background in regards to the Mikagura sisters. Naraku is just her servant and unimportant in regards to introduction.

So beautiful.

super dodgeball + bouncing tits would be a sure sell for me

Check the floor m8.

>literally only Yumi on the cover
go fuck yourself Japan

She's the only girl worth being on the cover.

That's the art for the mousepad.

>probably multiplayer based
>refuse to purchase PSN+

Fuck. Am I going to have to give in like a good goy?

Lol, what a cuck

The game box is under the mouse pad, famalam.

I feel you, but it will probably come to PC since EV is.

But neither of them did anything in the millenium festival, at least Daidouji and Rin had some kind of explanation, Kagura and Naraku were on the same situation as the crossover characters, and Ayame too for that matter.

But really, just the fact that New Wave will be involved in the story now practically makes everything else canon.

WHEN AND WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?

guessing it looks like some minigame where you wash the soap off a giant body

>minigame
SENRAN KAGURA PARTY WHEN?

That's the super edition box.

>at least Daidouji and Rin had some kind of explanation
They didnt actually. Not at all.

>But neither of them did anything in the millenium festival
She's mentioned in the story though so she's getting reintroduced in adifferent way.

>They didnt actually. Not at all.

Didn't you play their DLC missions?

They are canon to EV's story even if they just showed up for 10 minutes to beat people up.

The last 2 months psn had decent games desu

It has a story mode, but who knows how long it will be.

>EV
>Coming to PC
SOURCE ME THE FUCK UP I NEED THIS

>WE'RE MERGING THE TIMELINES!

>They didnt actually. Not at all.
Daidouji literally punches through time to get in the island and Rins gets there because she wants her date with Kiriya, sure it was dlc, but it can easily fit into the main story.

GUYS JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AND READ MY POST

ok
you reading guys?

ok

so what if

WHAT FUCKING IF

there was a mode like fucking TIMESPLITTERS where the player in 1st place had super big tits by vamping the other players boobies? 1st place is easier to hit and see, last place is tiny and flat.

He is just shitposting, but sooner or later it will come to steam.

siliconera.com/2016/10/04/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-has-over-30-characters-new-costume-breaks-psvr-support/

So EV is the canon timeline and new wave characters exist in that timeline?

no source, but that user probably said that since SV hit PC, so by that logic EV should too.

WHEN

March 16 201

Yeah, you saw new wave characters in the CGs for BA too if that was any indication.

>Murakumo still had her shitty hairstyle
YOU COULD HAVE HAD OPPORTUNITIES

squirtguns require so much training and finesse

Goddamn it. I mean, that's what i think too, but having an announcement would be nice

>March 16 201
Can anyone lend me a time machine?

I hope the VR mode let's me lick Shiki's beauty mark.

It's a shame the models don't look even half as good as the official art.

She was always waifu tier, you fag.

O MAI GAH

Y-you too.

Which Senrans swallow?

I'd play this for Ikaruga

You just don't know when to give up.

I want to kill Ikaruga.

Are water condom balloons confirmed? One cannot engage in super soaker war w/o them.

That's nice, user

Everyone says it'll have 10 types of guns, so no unless one of them throws balloons, but who knows, maybe it'll have sub weapons or something.

I dunno. It'll be nice to have a different animation but clothe ripping > clothe soaking

>Peach Beach
youtube.com/watch?v=6V2PPrezDEk

I assume they would just be grenades. Seems standard fare for a shooter.

Rocket launchers should shoot condom like projectiles.

wait a minute

It's sad that clothing damage was so tonned down in EV compared to SV, and that half the outfits were bikini-like so tearing them wasn't that much of a difference.

Wait a minute...
Those hand signs...
archive.is/Lta2N
WESTERN LOCALIZATION NEVER EVER
TOO DANGEROUS FOR THE KIDS!

>Shiki hairstyle
How can one girl get even better

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU YUMI DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FUCK YOU DIE DIE DIE I WISH THIS GAME WAS REAL GUNS SO I COULD PUT A BULLET INTO YOUR BRAIN FUCK YOU DIE

I'm using this for next thread.

>Naruku and Kagura are in
Hell yes. Also the usual cool Miyabi is nice but this new cute version is pretty good too.

>shitting on sidetails

are you implying that japan needs more population despite their population density?

I'm going to marry Yumi!

>5th anniversary commemoration opening anime Blu-ray disc

What does this even mean? Another OVA? Or just a BD with all the openings on it?

Becaue the latter sounds kind of pointless.

You'll have to share her with the rest of Japan

I like them but i don't like it on Murakumo

I like sidetails, but I don't think it looks good on Murakumo.

>smug Senran with suggestive water balloons lined across her waist

This shit writes itself.

The whole event of EV was literally to prepare them to fight the biggest Yoma yet. How can you faggots say shit like
>no sk3 must mean no yoma ever again

Fucking play the game first before you spout bullshit