Who here is hype for Titanfall 2?

Who here is hype for Titanfall 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOc1vp-Qtao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its a good game, Played a lot of it so I will be buying it at some point.

Same here. I played the fuck out of the beta so I could easily sink in a bunch of time into the full thing.

I hate it that good gameplay is not a condition for a good game anymore

looks bretty good, I just hope everyone doesnt drop it a month after launch

Plays like shit compared to the first one. Beta was all kinds of bad.

Pass

Why would anyone make, save or use sucha shitty gif

It must be like 15 frames

gonna wait for this one
sure they changed some stuff now but still

>liked the first Titanfall
>heard they changed a whole bunch of shit
>ai grunts gone
>custom loadouts for titans gone
>3rd person animation when you enter a titan
if this shit is true i probably wont get it but as per usual ill wait till after its released and see

I hope they take the community's response to heart, and add attrition. But hey, free shit.

What makes Titanfall 2 so different than the first one? I haven't had a 360 in forever and never owned Xbone so I didn't play it. It doesn't seem like there's much of a downgrade if there is any.
Although I definitely do agree that the 3rd person animation is pretty lame.

the two major complaints that stick out (that i've seen so far) is that titan shields don't regenerate on their own anymore and the overall speed of the game went down.

Oh and apparently it's unfair to reward skilled players with getting their titan sooner or some shit.

Dunno what the fuck that is about. Casuals.

attrition is back.

you can't change titan weapons anymore, but you can still equip extra dashes/other power ups.

The 3rd person thing does kinda bug me.

Looks like they are doing a great job with the game.

Here's some gameplay of attrition on PC

youtube.com/watch?v=TOc1vp-Qtao

>Oh and apparently it's unfair to reward skilled players with getting their titan sooner or some shit

The complaint was actually based on people were required to be doing well to even be able to titanfall; there was no timer meaning that it was possible and frequent that players didn't get a single Titan for whole matches because of the roles they were performing or just being bad.

The changes were valid to match the complaints; timers mean all players eventually get Titans and score multiplier means better players still get Titans more frequently.

I feel like this game would've gotten better press if they had showed this kind of build off the bat

eh as long as it doesn't become titan/pilot/titan/pilot waves like that i'm fine with it.

Did they say what the timers were gonna be? 'cause if it's like 1 minute it'll just make the game a wave based thing like above.

It's fucking boring if everyone has a titan, then nobody has one, then everybody has one again...

dunno how much sense that makes, but hopefully someone gets my point on this.

yeah, you're right.

to be fair, it wasnt the purpose of the tech test to advertise the game (according to the devs) but what can you do.

Tech test was necessary. It was the feedback that let them tweak the game to play better. Even if it's still shipping in about a month and probably a few days to a couple of weeks from going gold, I get the feeling it already plays a lot closer to TF1.

Oh yeah. I fucking hated how people complained about that during the tech test. If you're so fucking whiny that you can't get a titan then you should fucking git gud. God damn casuals are the worst.

I was excited but no pc beta, so I'd have to wait and see

It seems like they did a pretty good job keeping that from happening. I played the tech test and I was never able to completely predict when the other team would have titans.

Also, sometimes me and my friend would kick major bounty ass and we'll both get titans within the first minute. Wheras didn't know what the fuck they're doing and they don't get titans until 3 to 5 minutes in. But really, it all depends.

Bad players shouldn't get to have fun

I meant to say, "Whereas the rest of the team didn't know what the fuck they're doing."

Oops

We've played on 3 different maps now from the base game and none of them feel fast nor vertical.

Respawn should look at Angel City as their masterpiece regarding map design for a game like TF, but now all they're doing is having open fields with not nearly enough wallrunning platforms and a lot of momentum killing since chaining wallruns from one part of the map to the other is, basically, impossible.

And there's no verticality in them other than holding the high ground to win since the time to kill is so low whoever sees the other guy first basically won the engagement if he's not a retard and he's using the Car.

It's gone from good unique game to another COD clone.

plus:
>no AI players on maps like in first one
Now all maps feel empty
>no Titans waves
it was fun to fight with everyone in game because they have ones
>no Smart Pistol
>Titans now aren't feel like Titans
They are just power ups with bigger gun and bigger health

Well, normies would love that game anyway. There is everything to set up for em already.
Titanfall as I loved is gone.

>Actually being excited after playing that shitheap of a beta

shame on you desu

Titans are a cawadooty kill streak now rather than just a timer that went down faster depending on how well you did is the complaint

not me.

I never lost control

>no Smart Pistol
is confirmed as a boost ingame