Lets force the player to hit X every time this mute motherfucker wants to go "..." or "...

>Lets force the player to hit X every time this mute motherfucker wants to go "..." or "?!" and sit through a painfully slow animation instead of just playing the animation after the person who can actually speak says something and continuing on
Why is this a thing?

Also, why are all the digivolutions fucked? Patamon into ExVeemon?

Yeah im playing it right now and I hate this
Also I want to fuck all the females in the game help

Any digimon can be any digimon through evolution and devolution. Let's you customize and build your perfect moveset for any digimon. I personally don't like that mechanic

Who /triplelilithmon/

Weird Digivolutions have always been a thing in Digimon games.

I didn't like it either. When every Digimon has access to every standard ability, it makes so many lines worthless and every endgame set-up the same. You can thoughtlessly collect all the best moves and then settle on your Pierce Mega.

>not playing as the girl so you can see her thrust her breasts and ass out with every other pose when she goes "?" or "?!"

Stop playing the game wrong, mate.

Was thinking of getting it. Should I look at a guide on how to deal with the digivolutions? Don't know if there is a way to screw yourself with how weird the evolution goes.

With enough work you can evolve and de-volve from any line into any line. It's impossible to screw yourself over or make any permanent mistakes.

no don't look at a guide, the game is easy enough and part of the fun is seeing the digimon you can make without knowing

What Digimon does Cred Forums like? Pic related.

Guilmon of course

Don't get a guide, it'd ruin the mystery. Also play on hard mode, because easy mode is dumb easy. Hard mode is actually hard at some points though, so get ready for a grind for certain boss fights

As long as I can go full Bancho, I think I'd be alright with how it turns out.

>Do hard which will force you to grind
Why the fuck would I want to do that?

I got a feeling that I saw you last thread.

Because easy mode is retardedly easy. This game's difficulty settings aren't very well-balanced, so you either steamroll absolutely everyone on easy mode with zero effort, or you grind on hard mode. Whatever floats your boat, but I've done both and I had more fun on hard mode.

Most likely

Don't really have any other Digimon stuff

I tend not to really play RPG for "challenge" honestly. While I might have the steamrolling I think I would have the grinding more.

not a lot for me to crop other than vore and hyper dicks, so I know some of that pain

My issue is I don't honestly know anything about Digimon outside of the first 3 season. And even with that only really the main characters Digimons.

Just a forewarning, this game's story, characters, and dialogue are all garbage. This is not an RPG where you'll be getting invested in the world around you. I was playing entirely for filling in the DigiDex and for the satisfaction of finally beating those hellish boss battles. Personally, if I steamrolled the game on Normal then there simply wouldn't have been enough to keep me engaged and playing to the end.

Gabumon, Veemon and Hawkmon

I just take a look at the list of Digimon in some of the Story games to get an idea of most of the Digimon. There's also the one list on the site, but that's all in Japanese, and the translations aren't the best.

Guessing you are posting from a comic. Got a link to it?

If you search him up on a certain furry site, it should be one of the first results. It's just Patamon getting vored.

>When every Digimon has access to every standard ability, it makes so many lines worthless and every endgame set-up the same
The default system makes it to where no evolution is useful unless they're mega. Unlike pokemon where even baby pokemon are viable if you took the time to raise them correctly.

I want to marry Lilithmon

I think she has a nice personality.

That's depressing

That new half angel half demon digimon has got it going on.

it could be worse.
Why must you bully the kitty?
That's not healthy, and it'd kill you, but I accept it anyways. tfw will NEVER EVER be a super powerful digital monster

>why are all the digivolutions fucked? Patamon into ExVeemon?
Is this your first Digimon game?

Digivolution has always been modular and Digimon have always had multiple paths, even all the way back to the original V-pet.

"Canon" digivolutions is a thing that only exists in the anime.

even then the anime explained that the kid's degivices digivolve their digimon best suited to the kids personality. Why greymon became skullgreymon that one time

Basically, if your personality means that your Patamon will become a ExVeemon, that's just how it is.