Join a random dungeon

>Join a random dungeon
>Make a huge mistake and wipe us
>Can feel the tears welling up, face is hot and flushed
>Exit the game immediately before I can feel the stings of the insults from the rest of my party

How can I get over this?

stop being a soft cunt lol
it's gonna happen, just type "sry" and go on with it.

If your character is feminine say "tee hee" instead

if you are crying over a wipe in a random dungeon it might be time to stop playing for awhile.

Hope it wasn't in WoW because WoW is easy as fuck.

But really, just harden up. The only thing in your world that matters is how you view it, not how people view you.

Stop being a terribad pussy.

>terribad

You have to go back.

Pretend you're a grill.

Infinite fuck ups allowed and white knights will instantly gang up on anyone who's not desperately beta and actually has the balls to insult you.

I haven't seen this image in ages, I forgot how qt that grill in the background was

>tee hee
I lold louder than i should have.

>being a fuck up in team

Bad news for you, you're the kind of people who fucks shit up and you represent at least 80 to 90% of world population, good news is you're not alone.

But dear user, please fuck off from any "party" games.

“To accept it without arrogance, to let it go with indifference.”
Marcus Aurelius

Isn't that the guy who got smothered by Joaquin Phoenix?

You know what, I'm playing a holy pally right now and it's a female tauren. Time to pretend to be a girl when I do randoms.

Calm the fuck down. No one is gonna slap you around for it. Are you that affected by people writing mean things on the internet?

You just need a big dicked futanari to call you a good boy and give you head pats when you mess up

Just remember it's shit on the internet so fuck their insults. Learn from your mistakes and try better next time.

Should've picked a humanoid race. That would be perfect. Although you might get some extra attention from furries.

if you have a break down when you make a mistake you might have actual aspergers. do what the other retards do and hit yourself in the head while you REEE back to minecwaft

>>Make a huge mistake and wipe us

Fix that one and it won't be a problem.

I never get upset when I make a mistake in solo games, I play a lot of fighters and if I fuck up and throw a match I should by rights have won I just learn from it and move on.

I think it's knowing I let my team down that sets me off.

>be healer playing female toon
>use feminine speak and cringy emoticons
>make a mistake
>wipe
>everyone blames the tank