Ctrl + F

>ctrl + F
>No comfy late night/early morning Haydee thread
Get in here

Is Haydee actually good? All I see is buxom webms but never actual discussion about the game.

No

That's because it's a yet another forced sexual flavor of the month from Cred Forumsirgins desperate to cling to any and all sexuality in video games as if its a way to stick it to SJWs

No the game isn't good. It's a 4/10, slightly below average.

It's surprisingly ok. Something between resident evil and puzzle game.

It's not good at all. Anyone that tells you it's good is either lying to you or trying to convince themselves that they didn't waste $15 on a shittyfuck garbage game with robot tits.

I've played the demo two months back and had a lot of fun with it, it's a solid puzzle platformer game with some shootan, kinda like Tomb Raider but harder and in my opinion more fun.

Thanks for the replies. The trailer on the Steam page is mind-rakingly dumb and has little gameplay outside of some deliberate camera angles for max THICCC...so I really had no idea what the game was.

>I find it embarrassing to play this game
Exactly my thoughts, the disgusting character design is what's stopping from even trying it.

you are literally retarded considering there's a demo
no one got tricked into buying it

well, im buying it during christmas.
Fuck those sjws, i miss having some puzzle solving with tits and ass when i'm stuck some part.

Anyone saying it's a good game got tricked out of their time and/or money.

Samefag Haydee Defense Force ACTIVATE!!!

I agree user, she's not thick enough, maybe mods will fix it.

>You were tricked out of your money
>Uh there's a demo, no one was tricked out of their money
>DEFENSE FOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCE

EVERYTIME I THINK I AM GETTING SOMEWHERE I COME ACROSS A CLOSED DOOR.

TIME TO BACK PEDAL TO THE OLDER AREAS

I am too retarded for these games fuck

>try to buy haydee with overdraft
>fails
>oh well didnt really want it anyway
>payday comes around
>charges me for haydee and adds it to steam

welp, guess im playin haydee

It's for the best user. Try installing some of the the THICCer mods, and the see through clothing mods for when you swim, money well spent~

Torrents around?
Just like in real life...I don't pay for THICC, I just get it for free.

>Error when I try to open the game

if its the openal32 just go to the commonredist and then openal and install it

kys

>>GAF
>>Reddit
>>Anywherebuthere

>error when try to open game
>do things that fix it
>open the game
>system shuts down after 3 minutes because it's a piece of shit laptop that can't support anything heavier than MUGEN or the first unreal tournament or alienVSpredator 2 and all dirty inside and probably half melted

what's the best outfit so far?

bodypaint and slim android

There's a slim mod? Any pics?

It's a bad game that people say is "decent" because they're biased towards their dick.

ive played much worse

hating haydee is just a meme now so fuck off memelord

What does the front look like?

Neat

not so good

>ive played much worse
You can say that about any shitty game unless you've not played anything beyond awful

What the fuck does comfy mean anymore. It's definitely nothing to do with Haydee

What makes Haydee a bad game?

a lot of kids here don't like it because they prefer lolis and button mashing. this game is for men, gameplay-wise and aesthetic-wise

I want the thread to be comfy, didn't say the game was, it's pretty hard.

my other favorite

user... that's the front side

>that nose

jesus

They don't like it because it's a 5/10 game sold by thicc

any link?

haha that goofy ass face looks like goddamn mario haha how do you even play with this mod

I think it's in there

The camera is terrible. It would have been way better as a first person game but then you wouldn't be able to masturbate to a poorly modeled butt and then uninstall in shame afterwards.

Environments are copy pasted and have almost no distinct features.

The platforming is boring and tedious but once again you get to see a butt so

And the breast physics are shit

Never visited this site.
But they are kind of right. This is such a stupid meme games that it hurts. LOL le thiick xD
it's disgustingly annoying.

look up lucy wilde and check out her face, the girl shes based on

That's awful, I don't even have a reaction image showing disgust because of how rarely I feel that emotion but this makes me want to vomit.

girls with ugly faces and good bodies are attractive to alpha men. it's called a paper bag job. you wouldn't know, you've only watched anime.

Looks like fiona in full on ogre form painted skin color.

onedrive . live . com/?authkey=%21AGxegZjKWKme77A&id=DF6FDB285C7FBAC%2154539&cid=0DF6FDB285C7FBAC

No, that's just the best you can get. People go for the best of everything, it's natural selection

>mfw

kill yourself you stupid fucking shills

They don't even look remotely similar lol

i'd play with that mod

They're both ugly but I don't see the resemblance.

The game's actually pretty fun. Tits and ass aside. I think the people who hate the gameplay are retards that can't into puzzles.

Wow, what a bunch of whining pie face basement dwelling faggots.

Is that now something good? Both look like pure shit.

>something sexual
>must be for children

Why do leftist keep pushing this narrative that only underage teens are interested in sex or women's bodies.

Do these puritanical fucks wear chastity belts and abstain from all sexual activity because they are "big boys now" and believe it's beneath them? I don't understand this infantilization of sex.

Only children should still be getting off to chicks in videogames.

>The camera is terrible
I haven't played since the demo but I remember it being alright, this seems like an excuse for not being able to git gud. The game would honestly be harder in FPS but FPS mode mite b cool just to see how it'd work.
>Environments are copy pasted and have almost no distinct features.
You mean assets right? Because pretty much every area is unique.
>Platforming is boring and tedious
It's pretty much like any 3D platforming, I don't get this complaint.
>breast physics are shit
I like em.

>I should be able to dictate other people's sexuality

I thought leftists were against this. If leftists want to stop me from jacking off to lewd girls in vidya, can I in turn make being gay illegal? Compromise you know?

You know I'm not even a virgin, but sometimes I just feel like getting off to lewd vidya. There's just something about it that gets me hard as a rock. Why are leftists against this?

Stop trying to excuse such a lazy game. Infact it's no game at all.
It's like a bad portal mix without anything good, new or special in it except for le thick, but unsurprisingly this is enough for you casuals.

damn, you got me. I'll admit it.... I have sex.

GET THE FUCK OUT

Puzzles were too hard for this guy

I don't know shit about this game

Is it actually good or just popular for THICC and people complaining about THICC on neogaf

>camera problems
>git gud
I think you're just buzzwording

The only difference in areas is what color they are. The platforming is slow climbing like Uncharted but instead of the side of a cliff or something you're climbing white blocks

Any owners on Steam willing to share latest update with modtools?

No, I'm staying for the nude mods. I can't get enough of lewd vidya. Sometimes I honestly prefer a good edge session to lewd vidya than to actually have sex with a real woman. Depends what I'm in the mood for, also you also know your own dick better than any girl does.

It's not an amazing game, but I ended up playing it for a few hours just for the gameplay/puzzles.

>The only difference in areas is what color they are.
u wot
> The platforming is slow climbing like Uncharted but instead of the side of a cliff or something you're climbing white blocks
Why is that a bad thing? At best it's just what's expected.

Someone in /trash/ managed to edit the speed of the robots.

Ok different approach.
Would you play this "game" if the protag was a normal robot himself instead of a waifu thick bait?

Does the ass have physics?

Nope, not yet, need someone to do it with modding tools.

Crap, wrong quote
Should be

Wait, Mario is in Haydee?

If Haydee were a completely normal robot in my copy of the game yeah I'd still play it since I like the gameplay. I do admit with no shame that beeg robit teetees brought my attention toward the game at first.

90% of the players wouldn't.

I warned you about reply links bro!!! i told you dog

but
why

But only children play videogames user.

Is there a mod to make the game less lewd?

Wear the Daft outfit and play all night.