Been hacked for ages now

>Been hacked for ages now
>Cred Forums STILL won't talk about it

Why are you faggots so goddamn insufferable?
FREE games and you still won't fucking buy it? This is bullshit, give me one good reason why you're being so obnoxious about this system.

I can't believe you'd swarm to the 3DS and BUY games at full price without a care in the world but ignore this thing.
I hate you all, I really do

Other urls found in this thread:

wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
wololo.net/vita-3-60-homebrewsemulatorshacking-guide/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody's got one.

There were plenty of threads about it. Most people who were interested in buying a Vita ot PSTV fucked off because of the insane accessory costs.

Because it has no games apart from ports of PS2 games that don't run properly half the time.

>propitiatory memory cards
>32gb is like $100

not worth wasting my time family

I have a vita with very old firmware I'll hack it when micro sd card adapters for their shitty mem cards are made. until then...

Now if you found a way to hack the system to read non Sony cards I would be interested.

You know, people say this is nintendogaf but meanwhile we have multiple daily threads about hacking the 3DS but zero about the Vita.

Really makes you think.

It's already past it's life spurt, no one really care anymore at this point.
Also memory card still quite expensive.

ive tried every vits game iminterested in. Theyre all shit. Terrible library.

I can't install PSP games yet.

The only reason I still haven't looked into buying a vita is the stupid fucking memory cards
Even if I pirate the whole library, Sony will be taking way too much from my wallet

>You know, people say this is nintendogaf but meanwhile we have multiple daily threads about hacking the 3DS but zero about the Vita.

Wouldn't that confirm that this place is Nintendogaf?

Viya doesn't need accessories. If you mean the memory card, then suck it.

Because people aren't interested at all in the system or its IPs and those that are aren't interested in talking about it stop projecting you fuck

>current year
>handhelds that aren't smartphones

you sound mad

>playing handheld games at all

lol

autism

>thought about buying one
>vitafriends recommend at least a 16gb card
>see prices

Get the package with the 16g card. Hurr.

>tfw on 3.60
>still haven't installed Henkaku
I'm keeping the option open, but the only thing that'll push me over the edge is Saturn emulation

If only the prices on the memory cards weren't total dog shit. It's the reason why the vita failed. No one wants to pay over $100 for a 64gb card

I dont like handhelds and want to buy a PS4.

Problem is they're smaller then MicroSD

I got a brand new PS VITA 1000 for £50 few months back and was fucking disgusted how much the mem cards still cost.
Was still a good deal but fuck me!

Seriously, Sony went to extremes to fuck with people, the mem cards are like 1/2 as thick as Micro SD, we're never gonna have adaptors :I

I have mine hacked but the limited memory card space makes piracy too much of a chore.

There's also next to nothing I want on it, I mostly just use it for PSP and PS1 games.
I'm also occupied with DQ7.

They're bigger but not bigger enough to be able to structurally support a full microsd and the cicuits for an adapter.

>>Been hacked for ages now
>>Cred Forums STILL won't talk about it

Honestly, Cred Forums talked about a shitload back before it was hacked... tho it was always "no games" or some other shitposting about it.

Oh cool let me waste money buying a Vita and memory cards to play shit that's on PS3 and PS4

Ah you're right, I always kept thinking the Vita's were smaller, but I think they are thinner.
Anyway, I've heard of some projects trying to do shit like ribbon cables to micro sd, or cutting parts of the housing off and manually solder to the board because I think the Vita cards use a different pinout even if they're visibly the same.

My gf got one free from company lucky draw, bought a few games for it, completed it and never touch much other than using tune in and some free casual games.

I knew there's a hack somwhere but too lazy to deal with it these days. If it was a decade ago i swear i cracked the shit for all kinds of games.

Wait, the Vita has SA?

this seems like the thread to ask, I have a recent boner for rpgs and I want a psp I can stick infinite pirated games on, what model is the comfiest for SMT and such?

Do you have a boner for dead niche systems or what?

And it sure as fuck isn't happening, by the way, Saturn emulation is really rough.

>ability to pirate any VITA game you want
>dogshit emulation

It's pretty much completely worthless.

Wow! It's hacked! I sure can't wait to play all dem glorious exclusives like Freedom Wars and.. and..

I have a boxed vita tv laying around, is full psp emulation on 3.60 a thing yet?

It's the only thing i'm interested in.

>This is bullshit, give me one good reason why you're being so obnoxious about this system.
Don't care about your weeb kusoge machine faggot and 3DS piracy is 3 years old now.

>Do you have a boner for dead niche systems or what?
Yes
With love, from /vr/
>And it sure as fuck isn't happening, by the way, Saturn emulation is really rough.
I know, but a man can dream.

This.
Vita games themselves are shit.

Call me when it can emulate real consoles without stuttering like the piece of shit that it is.

I don't need that shit, I have an Xperia Play

The hack is shit

>mfw vitafags can't even convince people to buy the system even with the promise of free games
Pottery.

Want to buy one, but they're still too fucking expensive considering they are on life support everywhere but japan. Add on the cost of the memory cards and I'll just play weebshit on my pc instead.

so can I download vita games on it and play it? what can I emulate? What should I be aware of if I want to buy it?

Some good exclusives which is worth it ?

I'll hack you you spunktrumpet

Neogaf or fanboys would never hack a 3DS/vita for pirating and take money from nintendo/sony.

How long does the hacking take and how complicated is it?

I think my firmware is on 3.59.
I don't have an external memory card but if its easy and uncomplicated I'd go buy a 16gb one. The Vita is full of games I'd like to try out, but I'm not ready to pay for so it would pay off for me, even without emulation.

You have an extra step to go through since you're not on 3.60, but it only takes a few minutes to pull off.

Once you're on 3.60, you open up your web browser, go the henkaku.xyz and click install and you're done.

I haven't heard any bitching about the 3DS being hacked. Only Vitagen is crying about the vita being hacked, really.
I prefer Nintendo handhelds and I for one was overjoyed when it got hacked.
I'm a scummy piratefag though that doesn't really give a fuck about taking money from both Nintendo and Sony. If I can get games for free, then I'll go that route 100% of the time.

>Project diva f/f2nd - on ps3 tho
>Taiko V
>Tearaway
>Gravity Rush
>Killzone: Mercenary
>millions of weeb games - support from Japan
>SNES emulation is great
>N64 is possible but no one has coded emulator yet
>DS too
>native PS1/PSP on 3.60 soon

Okay thats sounds easy as fuck, especially after that 3ds odyssee
Can you spoonfeed me a guide for both processes? I looked one up a week ago and it was long as fuck and wanted me to memorize 20 different acronyms before even starting

Because i'm too busy playing games on it.
Easily the console i had the most fun playing this gen

I have one on 3.60 and I have HENkaku. I've done nothing else with it. I'm tempted to update it so I can buy DQ Builders even though I have a PS4. I want to show my support to the series and the game seems really fun for on the go. I'm holding off on it for now. Other than that one game, I have no interest in my Vita other that remote play. Even free games won't rekindle my interest in my Vita.

>FREE games and you still won't fucking buy it?
Oh boy, "HD" ports of mediocre PS2 JRPGs for free. What a treat.

currently playing through persona 4 dancing undubbed

This.
>"Oh boy, the vita has been hacked time to play all these ga-"
>Vast majority of them are garbage
>"Well cyber sluts got a lot of hype, guess I'll try that"
>It's fucking dog shit.
>Mfw I'm back to playing games on my PC again.

I remember when I hacked my 3DS, it at least kept me busy for a while.

What a disappointment the vita is.

>being absolute fags who flock to gimmicky meme consoles like the 3DS
>don't get games localized because of this even though the jap market is flooded with them
>BAAAW IT DOESN'T HAVE GAMES
You can only blame yourselves.

I got it hacked, but I haven't actually gotten any of the games yet.

>pirating has existed for ages now
>console fags STILL won't join the masterrace

>even though the jap market is flooded with them
It's not though.

You can't name even a single jrpg that is jap only that I'd want to play.

>Inb4 kiseki shit
I've played the English ones and they're mediocre walls of text.

I mostly want to play weeb games desu, because I don´t want people to see it that I play them on steam.

But What do I need to know before buying it? How do I know which one is the right one? How can I block updates?

>if you mean the memory card, then suck it
>if you mean one of the most glaring flaws of the console, then fuck off your argument doesn't count

This is you.

Wow free shitty trash games and all I have to pay is like 150+ bucks for the vita and its SPECIAL SONY BRAND sd card!

F R E E

3DS+Vita are the only consoles worth owning, PS4 has like 4 games and the future line up doesn't look that great, I'll get it at the end of the gen maybe.

Wii U is kind of a regret for me, did have some good games, but Nintendo gave up first party so it's fucked.

You can disable auto updates in settings.

The system needs to be on 3.60, 3.61 won't have support ever.
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/

>Go into settings/system/auto start settings/
disable the download update file thing to stop auto downloads of the update. You need to agree to the terms for the system to update anyway so never do that.

You need a Vita with 3.60 or lower; the latest version is 3.61.
So any new Vita is basically guaranteed to fit that, a bit less so if you want to import for a fancy color.
The system attempts to update when formatting the system though unless you do some extra steps so most used systems are probably unhackable unless the seller specifies otherwise.
You can also disable automatic updates right from the settings.

>50$ used console
>100$ 16GB memory card

nope

They have other games, not just jrpgs. There's tons of games on the Vita. If you are not interested in any of them, then it's your taste.

It's like $100 for the console used, unless you get it off a friend.

16GB is under $40

64GB is over $100

not in yuorope my friend

I used to make vita threads on Cred Forums asking what people were playing, I stopped since piracy became a thing because I don't want to create more of them. Support your devs you leeches.

lol

you have to go back

>Mad as fuck vitagenner chimes in
My sides

Actually I mostly frequent the vita subreddit

Because Cred Forums doesn't like to talk about good consoles. Each time a Vita thread is made, other owners feel the need to come in and trash talk it because they are insecure about their choice of device.

Is it full of /jp/ rejects too? Do you spend more time talking about waifus than games?

I own a vita though and have it hacked. It's shit to be perfectly honest.
I can see why it sold like shit. It's the Wii-U of handhelds.

Unless you are buying digital or full price within the first month of release you aren't doing much to support the developers.

It still has more games than a phone, not including emulators, but the Vita can still emulate well.

I got a vita when the 3.60 hack came out, first console I got in over 2 years, I'm happy with it so far.

Hey, the WiiU is pretty fucking bad, but it's not THAT bad

From a technical point of view, you can't find any flaw in the Vita.

Bought it for Disgaea. Disgaea games are great. Ever since it got hacked, I downloaded a ton of games, but pretty much none managed to really grab my attention. The one I spent most time playing would be, I guess, One Way Heroics.

>400MHz ARM CPU
Thanks for making me think about it.

I wasn't talking about technical issues anyway; the point is the WiiU actually has more than like 1 or 2 worthwhile exclusives.

These things. Pricing is Jewish standard and Reliability is questionable after 6 months.

The quality of games is a different matter. The console can be good while having a shit library.

vita is worthless. sonyis shit

>tfw early adopter
>Enjoyed my Vita and do heavy research for games before I buy
>Pirating scene happens
>Soon as it does, it fucking dies
>Sour grapes soon follow

The Vita has been a rollercoaster, and seeing it totally discourage BR and Russian faggots from pirating on it is one of the best ways the handheld can go out with a sweet note.

>it is now dead because i say so
>it was alive before

FREE vita games? how?

wololo.net/vita-3-60-homebrewsemulatorshacking-guide/

The PSP released in 2004. Games for the PSP started drying up around 2009, with the last significant release being fucking Patapon 3 years later.
The Vita was released in 2011.
With the relative unsuccessful life of the Vita, I doubt Sony will keep it alive as long as they did with the PSP.

The only thing that may motivate them would be the Apple-tier software security they had with it, if it wasn't for the kernal exploit just recently.

Fuck off kinda funny

Your analysis is shit tier, also

>kernal

I'm not going to buy any system to hack it for free games I don't want to play to begin with, and using it for emulation is the same as just using my laptop.

>>dogshit emulation

How bad? It can be worse than the psp right?

It's basically a PSP except it can play SNES and GBA at 60fps with less glitches.

How about genesis?

Guide where

10 posts above yours.

fewer

OOPS thanks

i was always interested in the vita, but it always looked like a money sinkhole, I only got one recently because of ""free"" games.

unfortunately as expected it wasnt cheap because it turns out they had stopped stocking the vita long before the hack appeared down here which made the thing pretty hard to find

How big are Vita games?

Will a 16 GB card suffice when I want to have 3-4 games at a time?

About three fiddy

16 is almost minimum for that many games. There's a hard limit around 3GB for cartridge games and a lot of them get around it by having a day 1 2GB patch or the Japanese audio is a free DLC that adds another 500MB to the game

>expensive as fuck
>expensive proprietary memory
>NO FUCKING GAMES

Seriously what is there to play on the Vita other than heavily censored weebshit? Nothing.

Is Vita emulation on pc a thing yet?

Keep my Vita in a go-bag for a while now. Played UMVC3 on it a lot. Used to be a little pissed I couldn't get Jill/Shuma because support-fail. Got 3.60 exploit and now I'm playing Super FUCKING Punch-Out! because I fucking LOVE that game.

Jill is the absolute worst character in the game anyways and Shuma is also near the bottom.

>PSP
>tons of great games to play
>Vita
>nothing
it's that simple
name me one thing other than Gravity Rush, which doesn't even count anymore because that got ported to PS4

no we only just got the games dumped

Hopefully a rogue developer dumps an in house emulator like with PPSSPP

You do realize there's tons of people sitting on their dusty Vita right?
For them its a great deal since there's a lot of titles on the Vita worth checking out, but not worth shelling out for. There's also PS1 games from the Store you could download and play on the Vita, unless thats not an option with the hack? I wouldn't know why not.
The hack is also easy as fuck. Nobody is telling you to buy a Vita for this, its more about the people who already have one.

Again, what are these must play games? They don't fucking exist.
Does a hacked Vita play PSP games? Then maybe it's an alright deal. If not, just get a damn PSP.

Because Vita has no games. That's no joke, unless you don't have two of PS3, PC or PS4.

I could buy PSTV at any time for cheap, but there's no reason to.

Just about every store in the US sold off their PSTV stock for $20 ($30 for the bundle) in the past year so there are plenty of people sitting on those units as well.

PSP games will have second analog stick support/overclocking on vita

>Again, what are these must play games?
Do you have reading comprehension issues?

>full price within the first month of release
You don't?

The Vita game market has collapsed into enthusiasts and collectors. The MSRP got raised by $10 by the larger companies and they offer $100 boxes with a boob mousepad. A few months later they go $20 or have a steam release.

Im too busy playing Tyrian on my Vita.

>The MSRP got raised by $10 by the larger companies

Only non LE games I can think of that cost more than $40 are P4D, WoFF and Attack on Titan

Usually between 100megs and 4gigs. Tearaway, Golden abyss and Gravity Rush all fit in a 8G card.

if i just buy vita and not any memory card how many games can i install on it? does it come with internal memory ?

Because it's stupid as fuck when you have a phone that can play Playstation and N64 games with no issues.

theres One store in my part of the world that even has one for sale
and that includes non-import online stores

Vita 2k comes with a pitiful 1GB internal memory that is locked when a memory card is inserted because they couldn't think of a way to deal with the system having two memory storage devices in it at the same time.

Phones are shit

How exactly? Tell me how are they worse considering you have a pad.

early vita owner here (2012), i must say, i'm enjoying it much more since the piracy began. there are game dumps out there that i'd never bother to check out otherwise or even pay for them because "lol waifushit". but now i finally have the opportunity to know its library closely and i intend to support the devs i like on other platforms, for games like danganronpa.

I just bought this thing for the hack.
Wipeout 2048 alone makes me incredibly happy. It's one of my favorite franchise ever and this episode is the best one.

>phones
>still hasn't played every worthwhile PS/64 games

Underage scum. No wonder you don't get the appeal of dedicated handheld consoles.

to be fair N64 emulation is such dogshit that playing the worthwhile games generally consists of owning them.

They do exist though, and it's same kind of games the PSP had. You just suddenly don't care about those because AAAs and SJWs brainwashed you into believing typical handheld games aren't worth it because they have no PC tier graphic/anything with "waifus" is bad meme.

Well, yeah and to be honest you're better off playing Perfect Dark on X360 instead.

>and it's same kind of games the PSP had.
Where's monster hunter, GTA, Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy?
Where's my Megamans and Castlevanias?

The PSP shits all over the Vita.

You arent helping your case by not listing them. I personally really liked SS: Delta but its not a must play.

>monster hunter
God Eater
>GTA
Kill yourself
>Metal Gear Solid
Dead even on consoles, and Peace Walker was shit.
>Final Fantasy
You'll get one this year on Vita.

If you think the PSP was good because of those you're a pleb who missed it's real meat.

So basically you cant get any of those games.

The Vita is an absolute failure.

There's plenty of lists everywhere, that never stopped peoples from dismissing them entirely for stupid reason because, as opposed to the PSP days, any videogames today that's not cinematic realistic open world and high budget are suddenly irrelevant, thanks to Sony's own marketing and hype/graphic focused culture.

You can't get MGS anywhere faggot. There's not even a single PS4 Rockstar game in the first place, just a lastgen port.

The industry failed if anything. But it sure was successful in fucking over your tastes as a gamer.

Cheap phone/vita/3ds is the better option for handholds imo. Cheap phones can emulate mostly anything a overkill $700 phone can.

Vita/3DS have their own games / even more when hacked
Mobiles have emulators but need a control pad depending on the game you play, they also got causal normalfag games but who cares.

I guess if you're always out it's better to only have your phone for games. I don't really play games when I go out.

my room mate has a vita and he complains about shit jap games more than actually playing it.

he's a weeb fag who bought a ps4 just for some shit miku game. love the guy but fuck what a waste of money.

>copping out this hard

MGSV and GTAV came out when the vita was out already.
They dont want to bother with it though because the audience doesnt exist and only wants mobile tier kusoge.

Absolute failure of a system. The Gamegear will be remembered more fondly.

Future tone is the only game on the ps4, he must really love his waifu to get a ps4 for her.

MGSV and GTA5 are PS3 games. You're saying the PS4 is as much a failure as the Vita.

>the audience doesnt exist and only wants mobile tier kusoge.

Again wrong, because peoples who want mobile tier kusoges are.. playing on mobile, and as a result didn't buy the Vita.
You're stupid as shit.

How does it feel to be so poor you can't afford a 2nd handheld to play Peace Walker with yourself though a PSP held in the other hand because everyone in your city is poor to the point of scavenging for scrap metal in dumpsters?

there's also X

fine by me if you can't provide any arguments
Also here, go ahead and prove me right.

vita-chan has that, but I guess it's better on ps4 thanks to the 60fps

also ps4 doesn't have taiko yet

Yeah, generally Vita is great for rhythm games

Except Future Tone which seems to be the ultimate Miku experience

cause Sony shills only wants people to pirate the 3DS not the Vita, hence why you keep seeing those "He hasn't hacked his 3ds yet"

Funnily enough plenty of those games are multiplats. PSP and PS1 sections do not count either because you know, those are PSP and PS1 games.

Yeah. Of course, the overwhelming majority of games today are multiplats. At least handheld versions let you play them on the go.

Portability doesnt make them must-haves

>Viya doesn't need accessories
>except this one and if you don't like it too bad :^)
Enthralling argument.

Unless, you want the game and you might as well get it for your Vita, especially for games with no or minimal graphic differences between all the versions.

But it's not an accessory. A headphone would be an accessory.

Its a shame the vita has severe performance issues in most cases, otherwise you'd have a point.

You can finally pirate vita games?
Shit I missed that train, all I need is the card and I can make use of my vita tv

Same here, having a blast with Soul Sacrifice Delta.

I just installed the hack. what game is worth pirating? I already have P4G

I just downloaded Touch My Katamari, Digimon cyber slut, and Gravity Rush

pretty good.

I want to try the Disgaea games, but don't know which one is good, and can't find a single torrent.

It's worth noting that a few games like Helldivers and Soldner-X are crossplat purchases. I didn't knew that until recently and it was a nice surprise.

You seriously have nothing else?

>FREE games and you still won't fucking buy it

>FREE
>buy
One of these things is not like the other.

I have gravity rush (psn) and Dragon's crown (card) as well.

>memory cards as expensive as the device
I still love my Vita though

please make backup of Disgaea and share via mega.nz!

I thought you could only pirate PSP games and as such, a PSP is better?

Wipeout
Muramasa
Danganronpa
Odin Sphere

Just go to vitapiracy.com and there's all the games in direct dl there.

>tfw stayed on 3.52 because of the PSP exploit
>PSP games are going to be piratble on Henkaku soon

Soul Sacrifice Delta
Metal Gear Collection
Digimon Cybersleuth
FF Type-0
All Vanillaware games.
Shinobido 2

thanks user.

do I have to download European games, or does the region not matter?

Pretty sure Vita is region-free

>Corrupted a 16gb card because a rip installed incorrectly.

I wish Sony would have kept the relevant files needed on the vita for a full card wipe if they wanted to go the whole structured format route because this C4- error makes me really sad every time I think about it.

Why do we play God friends?

I'm never buying another 50$ memory card again ;_;

Why would I buy obsolete hardware to play some shitty games I never appreciated?

For that money you can buy a good video card.

>For that money you can buy a good video card.
for $100?

Who the fuck even likes Shuma gorath? I have never seen anyone talk or play him.

You mean 200.

>FREE games
What games? These weebshit? It ain't games.

No gaemz.

Vita = $100 (barely)used, and they come with at least 8GB of memory
>good GPU for $200
hahahah no.

Memory cards are too expensive and the games are too niche.

I picked up a vita for effectively 50 bucks thanks to retarded memory card prices, and I'm pleasantly surprised by it.

It feels like absolute ass in the hand, but the screen is nice, the games look good, and there's some reasonable variety.

>free games
>buy it

>tfw no GTA san andreas stories

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0

8GB is jackshit on the vita. So theres another 100 for a memory card with decent capacity.

>the games are too niche.
What does that mean?

>50
Damn, I got one used for 90 and then 70 for the memory cards.
Still worth it though.

stop making shit up. buy memory cards on ebay/craigslist or something, Plus, you don't need all your games on the vita at all times.
>copy game over
>play
>finish
>delete and copy other game over
plus, Vita does not compete with PC games.
idortFTW

He doesn't actually like videogames, only the ones good for his ego or the ones his friends play.

for example, Digimon is about 1.5Gb
8GB card is enough

>and there's some reasonable variety.
To be honest, there's a bit more variety than in the 3DS.

No games

>tfw this game hasn't been in stock at any FUCKING GAMESTOP within a hundred miles

He only pays Madden an Cowduty.

8gb isn't even close to enough. I've got 16gb, it's barely enough for 5 games, and it takes 10 minutes to switch games, AND has a high chance of nuking your fucking memory card whenever you transfer something.

32gb is what I'd call "enough".

The comfiest is the 1000 model but it has a shit screen.

Seeing as how the transfer speeds are dogshit, having more than 8GB is necessary

>32gb is what I'd call "enough".

This guy has it right

>OLED
>shit
That better be a typo.

transferring files to vita memory card would be risky in any case. honestly, those cards have always been the single WORST thing in the vita. if anyone came up with an alternative, i'd definitely buy it day 1.

i only have a 8 gb one that came with it and i haven't ever bothered buying a bigger one.

>tfw pre-ordered it
>only physical game i bought was wipe out which got boring in a week
>start playing older games again off PSN

Shitty expensive memory cards are literally the only reason I won't buy one.

what was that unused port at the top supposed to be for?

No shit, an SD adapter, even if it came full out of the case with a ribbon cable or something, is something I'd easily pay 20 bucks for.

Hell, it's worth 50 bucks, plus if you ever fucked your card, you could restore it.

Very subtle user, 3/10 no more like 2.5/10

Why was this thing not released as a phone and a controller accessory that plugs in? I mean the controller aspect makes it feel like playing mobile games might be tolerable for shit that uses an onscreen controller.

Doesn't the 64gb not have that much of a price difference compared to the 32gb?

theres 2 ports

Nobody but you got a Vita OP. Go to Neogaf to talk to the five people there that bought one.

Stupid faggot.

I have a defect one then.

>Look at my 8 GB card. I have HENkaku in it and 1 (One) game And this game is legit
8GB is never enough

>Stupid f*ggot.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't end your post in such a childish, hateful way.
Thanks in advance.

Forgot Pic

>Wipeout 2048
Is it worth getting new instead of used for the online pass?

>I can't believe you'd swarm to the 3DS and BUY games at full price

U do know the 3DS was hacked as well? Actually way before psvita

Can people make fan translations of games yet?

people will give a shit when we don't need to use those crappy memory cards

yeah, it sucks, i only have trails of coldsteel, hotline miami, odin sphere, muramasa and danganronpa in it right now, but didn't want to support those jewish proprietary cards either, it's absurd.

Some dudes translated kancolle for the vita
I do not why would anyone do that, but that answers your question, i hope.

i fucking hate weeb games with a passion. no chance id touch a vita

Demand drives the prices.
If everyone started buying those cards en masse, the price would drop to normal levels.

They'd get much better sales if they were cheaper to begin with. It seems to me like they just want to oversell their product.

No games worth playing, just like the PSP.

The difference is that the PSP worked as a general emulation device before everyone got better computers.

Only Sony makes them, and they control the prices. Given they have a single niche application for a failed console, nobody is going to clone them.

how long does it take for new releases to be playable?

considering picking up one for cheap for these two

it has ps3 ports actually.

So, are full version Vita/PSP games available post-hack? Haven't seen anything saying for sure.

Casual scum detected
>just like the PSP
Underage pls.

Even if you could play it online I doubt you'd find anyone.
No one is playing HD Fury at least (;_;)

Phantasy Star, Kancolle and one meme Compile heart game. Also that one Rance-like strategy game got uncensored with H-scenes.

There's might also be some sub ports of localized PS4/Vita game that didn't get released on Vita in the US.

lol you cant play sa on vita

>ages

It's been hacked for like 3 weeks nigger.

can I use normal memory cards yet