What a nice doll!

What a nice doll!
Have you been good to your doll?

Yes! Doll a cute! CUTE!

how cute?

Dark souls 3 is the worst souls game

Troo dat rasta

It's actually the best. Sorry for your shit taste.

The doll a shit. A FUCKING SHIT!
bear seek seek lest is best soulsborn waifu.

I decided to make an arcane character, so I started a new game. Every time I see the doll, I kill her to test how strong I'm getting. I have literally never talked to her in this playthrough, ever. I never liked plain doll, she's a freak and I don't trust her.

This.

>best
You're the one with shit taste desu

Only the cutest!

>he doesn't want to take care of his own Doll, that he gave life to
Absolutely terrible.
Bearer Seek Seek Lest is a pretty good waifu, but she's no Doll!

Best gameplay
Best bosses and boss design
Best areas
Best soundtracks
Best difficulty
Best weapons

Yeah, it's the best.

All of this except best difficulty. It was too easy.

Dang doll couldn't hold in me and my buddies semen....

Plain doll is a dirty slut who pleases old men for blood echoes!

It was too easy because you're used to the soulsborne formula, you just know how to play the game. From hardest to easiest
DaS2>DaS3>DeS>DaS=Bloudbourne

Orphan of Kosm and Nameless King are the hardest bosses from has ever made, followed by Ludwig and Fume.

>young girls pleasing old men

The eyes doe

Do you think the doll is like those dolls with the onahole bodies so that they're fuckable? Can you fill the doll up with your blood echos and your semen? Is that why she leaks thick white goop when you hit her?

Dark Souls 1 > Demon's Souls > DS3 >>>> DS2 > Bloodborne

>Garbage Souls 1
>better than anything

lmao

Gehrman fucked the doll, he even tells you can fuck her too.
Do you really think a man that has the ability to create a living doll won't give her a bagina to fug :DDD? Especially a man stuck in a dream for god knows how long without any company, and a man that supposedly wasn't very good with girls (the books named "how to pick fair maidens" or something like that).

I'm surprised she isn't leaking semen from every joint of her body.

Emerald Herald is qter

This is true. Don't forget that the man was obsessed with Maria, so much so that be basically made a sex doll version of her. It's really no different from buying a fuckable hugpillow (these exist) of your waifu when you think about it. God, the abandoned doll in the old hunter's dream is probably thrown away because her vag was just torn right open and it was gaping so wide you could stick your arm in there and feel nothing.