It's a "let's shill the fuck out of a game" episode

>it's a "let's shill the fuck out of a game" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

yukimeansnow.tumblr.com/post/138907243349/pat-gets-in-and-out-of-bed-in-7-easy-steps-1-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>its a Cred Forums uses Cred Forums memes to insinuate that you cant like a game you play

that's not the bad part, the bad part is using a controller for this game and then struggling cause you can't looks around and move at the same time

Why is pat the only normal human on that team who can use a keyboard and mouse?

woolie literally made his own setup with the mouse and a controller to play Overwatch on pc
these guys are freaks of nature

yea i heard about it on the cast but it literally made this game harder than it had to be to use a controller, game grumps steam shit did the same exact thing though.

>It's an Omikron episode

You guys need to cut down on those "literallies".

he literally did that tho
its the correct usage of the word
you should cut down on the autism

it's legit uses of the word though, woolie did make his own frankenstine set up cause he can't use a keyboards and using a controller on this game does make it harder.

I still can't wrap my head around Woolie's setup. Why is it so hard to learn KBM?

Because everyone else grew up with consoles

>Bought the game before TBF played it, mostly watch their oneshots now anyways
>the cheating 0 second faggot isn't on the leaderboards
>but woolie cancels his momentum after every jump
this triggers the autism

That's all I want. The last episode had them at each others throats which was great.

EVERY let's player is doing cluster truck since it came out, why single one of them out? It's the same kind of game as Super Hot.

Super Hot was an amazing game, though. Beaten to death but amazing all the same.

Is Cluster Truck an amazing game?

>amazing
>30 levels then begging for shilling

It was an actually unique game mechanic that was used to turn combat into puzzles rather than an excuse for the player to be impossibly bad-ass with ultra magic slo-mo powers

The story was shitty filler, who even cares about it? It was fun as fuck to play.

I kept hearing The Video Games Show talk about it a couple of times, but never bothered to search for it.
So that's what it is.

Wanting to have analog movement or a more ergonomic input method for your left hand is a perfectly valid desire

what's dumb is him using a controller on his left hand and a mouse on his right instead of just buying a keypad like pic related

Literally can't, man. Literally.
Are you triggered yet?

Based on the videos so far this shit storm is shaping up to complete shit just like last years.

Cluster Truck is fun faggot

>not liking Anatomy and Clocktower ft. Brazzers

The only shit here is your taste.

A pretentious walking simulator and an unresponsive game? Yeah you should pop their cock out of your mouth and look again.

Oh come on, don't act like that isn't Woolie's dream game. It's practically made for him.

Hitomi Tanaka tits are gross, I don't know why everyone likes her.

That looks very awkward to use.

Fuck off Matt.

So tell me then what games did you want them to play?

Funhaus did it much better

Not a month after release, used mouse and keyboard, editing, (some of them) were good at it

I can't imagine Matt looking and the video and thinking "Wow 45 minutes of us sucking at the game and being stuck on the same level, while giving insightful commentary such as 'Wow haha' and '*inhale* okay i got this'. The viewers will surely find it entertaining"

i liked vinny's clustertruck videos more

>it's another e-celeb Cred Forums thread

Considering the quality of last year's shit storm they should have just skipped it this year or ended it all together, but leave it to Matt to run the concept/series into the ground like his tumblr approved classics such as gully gully.

except cluster truck is actually good

this game is on ps4 too. playing a controller would be perfectly fine if you could REBIND CONTROLS

it uses both sticks, L1, L2, X, and R2. and X IS JUMP. looking around isnt imperative but fuck how did they test this at all and figure it was ok?

The best shitstorm was when they played only three games

>just released
>obvious fakes enthusiasm
>paid to enjoy new games
yeaaaah

Just claw dude

even if people were comfortable with clawing, its especially shitty on a ps4 controller

But it isn't uncomfortable. It looks awkward but theres a reason people resort to the claw position.

It works. Except on PSP, that shit was just painful after awhile.

It's David Cafe's first game.

>it's a "sorry Pat's asleep so he won't be here" podcast

It happened didn't it? Pat finally died in his sleep?

Unfortunatey yes. Too much distilled water was used in the mask and Pat drowned in his sleep.

They said it took the emergency services two hours to untuck him from his bed.

>it's a Pat has died of sleep apnea three years ago and Matt has been Weekend at Bernie'sing ever since using spliced up audio and only one episode with him per week episode

Woolie's explanation is that he plays on his couch. He uses his ghetto-ass set up instead of buying a wireless keyboard and a tray.
That is the level of Woolie's stupidity.

I watched the video of him showing off that whole..."procedure." I knew that fucker was crazy a long time ago because of the whole click beetle incident where he threw away all the food in his home and cleaned every square inch of his apartment. The only thing that could have made me laugh harder is if he had to circle strafe the bed before climbing in.

This story is up there, but it doesn't beat the Matt sat on ice cream during the entire showing of Gravity

I was actually dying from laughter

>he threw away all the food in his home and cleaned every square inch of his apartment
Sounds like something that I would do

link?

I saw a twitch stream of devs apparently taking control of the game in real time.
Not gonna play something that comes with a rootkit.

the claw grip has never been an excuse. people dont need to do it unless they have autism and play MLG console bullshit.

if you have a problem with button layouts the ps4 lets you remap them with any game. its under accessibility

>it isnt uncomfortable
I cannot do it and Ive never had to before. i know some people can and maybe i could for square but not x. no one uses the claw grip in normal play.

I feel stupid for forgetting that. good shit

Maybe I'm bias because I like Pat as a person more than I like Matt, but if you notice you sit down on something, why the fuck would you stay there? The worst that would happen is someone would crack a joke at your expense as you go to the bathroom to clean off the mess with some towels. Oh right, we're talking about the same man who quit going to the gym because some guy smirked at him. You don't just sit there and let that shit soak into your pants for fucks sake.

yukimeansnow.tumblr.com/post/138907243349/pat-gets-in-and-out-of-bed-in-7-easy-steps-1-you

>They said it took the emergency services two hours to untuck him from his bed.

tfw no manlet bf

>Matt sat on ice cream during the entire showing of Gravity
didnt that happen to Pat too?

>Markiplier's playthrough
He started with so much hope and optimism

>markiplier

I think Pat did the sensible thing and got up after sitting on it

He didn't wait it out

Are you really being an eceleb snob?