top pleb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4H1DgCQR95Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NOgWtH6WB7o&list=PLE8866B5FDF4F6C06&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=KeQr99ThBCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked this one

2 > 3

The story mode in 2 was better, but 3 had more characters.

Is the Budokai HD collection for ps3 worth getting? Or should I just buy xenoverse?

I haven't played a dragon ball game since final bout.

The Budokai games are pretty different to other DBZ fighting games in terms of gameplay. Not everyone likes it.

I personally like Budokai 3 but I prefer the Tenkaichi series.

They changed a lot of the music in the collection which made it a no buy for me. If you can get xenoverse and all of the dlc for a reasonable price I would recommend that

Aren't the Budokai games 2.5D ?

Do I really have to play as some nobody to unlock all characters?
That is probably the only turn off for me.

not budokai 3

It is not that hard Cred Forums

2 combat system was all kinds of fucked, physical sprints were OP as fuck

And on the downside, 3 was nerfed way too hard.

>mfw always told my friends to take muten roshi and said he was the strongest character

I'd argue Xenoverse was just as good or better. The only cool thing it lacked was stages being destroyed by supers.

This. Budokai 3 was perfect. Tenkaichi a shit.

Yeah. It was fucking cool when you destroyed the earth with a spirit bomb

Xenoverse had too much RNG.

Anyone else that couldn't deal with teleporting in tenkaichi 3?

For some reason the timing felt fucked for me. Dunno how to explain it. It's the only db game where i couldn't consistently avoid attacks, like goddamn.

xenoverse had too much rng did not allow you to mix up combos the same way and on top of that had those god awful and ugly lock on circles over everyone you fought

Yeah I hated the grinding too but by the end of it I was a fucking GOD and I smacked the shit out of the last boss.

Teleporting launch combos are so fucking sick

But 2 is better... Only thing 3 has over 2 is the amount of characters

I fell for this meme, Budokai 3 is shitty. I could barely spend 10 hours playing it.

This game had one of the best Kageyama songs out of all the DBZ games, up there with Burst Limit's OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=4H1DgCQR95Q

I also heard that the PAL version had some extras the NTSC version didn't have, any truth to this?

Other way around. The jap version got even more extras (mostly just extra costumes thpugh)

The collector's edition has the most content of the English releases

Yeah it was a bit odd, couldn't really tell if you were going to teleport directly behind them or 60 feet behind them.

>All those fags that thought black was going to be goten

Yeah pretty much and I'm pretty sure that you can't even get 100% of all the characters unless you preordered the game

I also feel BT2 was better than 3.

Little things like the floating spirit bomb in the middle of the battlefield which grows is size as you charge it and Dragon Ball hunting where you had to get the ball made the game for me.

Can't remember exactly how it worked in Tenkaichi 3, but when you teleported offensively in Tenkaichi 2, you could teleport either behind the opponent, further back, or to either of their sides. You could of course control this..

Was this song ever used for anything else?
Played the hell out of Budokai 2 but never played 3 yet this theme is really familiar.

>tfw mastered Tenkaichi 3 with the Wii remote and nunchuck

>I'd argue Xenoverse was just as good or better
xD, well may mayd buddy!

What makes Budokai 3 so great, anyway?
Tenkaichi 2 is my favorite

>dragon rush the game
no fuck that shit

No. They replaced all the music with tracks from other games and they fit REALLY badly. Take Budokai 3, when you're playing as a bad guy in Dragon mode, this music plays as you fly:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOgWtH6WB7o&list=PLE8866B5FDF4F6C06&index=24

When you do the same in 3 HD, you get this:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeQr99ThBCg

Just painful.

>SSGSSJ EX Gogeta is blocked behind the Streetpass wall in Dragon Ball Fusions

Tenkaichi separated every form of somebody into a new character and made 100 clones out of literal who movie characters. Sure its more but its not more variety

BT3 was just copy pasted characters with varied stats.

The gameplay didn't really allow for a lot of variety outside of super attacks and different ways to pew pew.

KIIIIIIN