Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54731/?
steamcommunity.com/app/22380/discussions/0/343786745995848552/?ctp=1
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34703/?
youtube.com/watch?v=qVKe51dRm2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We New Vegas thread?

Maybe.

>for the first time try playing the game without putting points into lockpicking and science, instead focusing on speech, barter and charisma
>don't feel gimped in any way aside from missing out on one upgrade for ED-E in Lonesome Road
Feels good, wish I didn't focus on repair much too. Was going for Jury Rigging as usual and only at 80 points noticed that you can craft weapon repair kits.

YIPPEEEE YAAAY THERE'LL BE NO WEDDING BELLS FOR TODAAY

>you feel a bit woozy

>ED-E has died
What did obsidian mean by this?

>victim of a cazador attack

>there are people in THIS VERY THREAD who don't know the glory of spraying things down in a hail of 5mm bullets and go for meme lever rifles and sneaky sniper rifles

>not using the most versatile weapon in the game
I should do a 10 STR 1 INT run at some point, though.

Is it possible to meet him second time?

I love that wasp waist of female models. Kinda regret playing as male courier, because lady killer perk does almost nothing.

>Use Machine Guns
>Even with improved criticals and armor penetrating rounds, things like Roboscorpions and other big DLC monsters take literally hundreds of bullets to kill
>When you could just use one sneaky sniper shot to the head

Just bad game design. Armor class was a mistake.

>mfw

DLC level scaling gets kind of fucked if you do them at super-high levels. That said, 5mm AP are -25 to DT and 25DT is powered armour tier. Minigun with 5mm AP is quite a force.

Guys I'm playing Fallout 4 here.

When do I come across the Automatron DLC stuff?

>not going with confirmed bachelor

do you even homo master race pleb?

when you uninstall the game

I thought "Josh Sawyer is bigger bitch than Anthony Burch" is just a meme.

>can fuck Benny and kill him in his sleep
Femcourier is p.fun, not that many opportunities to slut yourself out, though.

I'm amazed this guy didn't write Arcade Gannon as a flaming homo with a lisp, honestly.

>playing femcourier with sexout mods
>walking through freeside
>"you feel like you're being watched"
>look behind me
>two squatters are sneaking towards me
>*unsheathes plasma rifle*
>guys turn 180 and walk away, get xp for dealing with stalkers
I hate sex mods because of how shitty they are generally but sometimes they offer good roleplaying options

Why?

Because he believes that Cred Forums memes are real life.

Can you get raped?

That's pretty fucking spooky honestly.

For the immersion value alone I'd try that mod.

Why? The character is not defined by his sexuality, the way all well-written characters should be. It's just a piece of the character.

No you idiots I'm saying I'm surprised he didn't make Arcade defined entirely by his sexuality and he actually seems pretty bro-tier in game.

I'm glad he didn't pull a Bioware.

I DIG THIS CRAZY SLANG

They can rape you, and depending on how you configured the mod drug you and steal your money
That's just a single mod, there's other shit on loverslab that adds slavery, prostitution and other fucked up shit
I don't know if I would recommend it though, if you're one of those people that are ok with spending an entire afternoon downloading mods and setting up shit then try it, but judging on the quality of the mods it might not be worth it

You wouldn't be surprised if you knew about Sawyer from anywhere but "biggest cook than Anthony Burch" threads on Cred Forums.

name 200 bioware characters defined wholly by their sexuality

When you reach Level 15

>Guy uses radiation treatment pre-war and happens to become a ghoul
>this somehow breaks the game
????

>tfw like Fallout 4
>but like good gore effects more
>and the gore in Fallout 4 feels like shit compared to new vegas

i mean i love both games, but once you get to the part of new vegas where it gets really fun (you get the most fun weapons and perks) you run out of shit to do, run out of quests to do, and no dungeons respawn and there's no random encounters once you reach like, level 30+...

That gay pilot fucker, whatever is name was. All I know he was gay and black.

Okay, 199 to go.

Nyeheheah there's the high roller!

Cazadors's were just a well deserved kick in the teeth for anyone that only ever played guns. Any of the other weapons classes have no trouble, explosives especially make them an absolute joke.

i'm glad it wasn't radroaches. jesus those things gross me out. bloatflies gross me out but not as much as them.

>guns
you mean melee/unarmed

They are one shot kill with hp ammo.

No other thread like it.

Fuck Dead Money. Fuck constant damage, fuck Cloud, fuck ghost people, fuck Dean, fuck bear traps EVERYWHERE.

Dress and police revolver are cool tho.

>Shoot wings
>Watch them lay on the ground for more free hits
Cazadors are chumps with proper VAT use.
The Melee ones builds arent too bad either if you get the knock-down perks.

They have 0 (zero) DT, any automatic chews through them.

nah some guns have a minimum firing range. it's weird but that's how they work in those games.

Dead Money is great.

this. bring some Hollow Point rounds and go crazy

That webm bad for the wrong reason tho, Its for the same reason you cant hit anything up close with a rifle, because the actual shot comes out of the end of the gun that is going TROUGH the enemy.
Strangely this only happens in VATs so its all good.

>fuck constant damage
That's what makes the shit so good. Surviving on sugar bombs from the dispensers makes it one of the only desperate portions of the game.

I liked the horror atmosphere of it an characters were great, but it was just so annoying to go through. The fact that Villa was samey as hell didn't help.

unf

thats a nice looking shotgun

i almost want to reinstall new vegas just to fire shotguns at dudes again

AHHHHHHHHHH

>project louisiana
Isn't it tyranny?

>Elysses has seized control of ED-E. You have lost ED-E as a companion, and everything he was carrying has been transferred to you.
>Weight 198%

It's Pillars of Equality 2: Rich Italian Niggers Edition.

I usually dont need caps by that point so i dont give crap to ED-E anyway.

honestly, having finished every fallout game (except tactics and the unmentionable one) that does seem like a very falloutish joke. fallout has always mixed its grim setting with goofy jokes like "I have the ultimate hall pass! My gun!" as a dialogue option to a super mutant in the mutant base in FO1. and dont even get me started on fallout 2

Man, what I'd give for another Obsidian Fallout game...

Im swimming in cash and still loot the Legion assassins for the dosh I can get from selling them at full price, this game is torture for someone who cant let go of things.

You don't collect new weapons and armors you find in DLC areas?

>Favorite play style?

For me it's energy weapons + science + power armor

>laer
>ycs
>tri-beam laser rifle
>pulse gun
>MF hyperbreeder alpha

Best weapons in the game desu

Sure i collect the ones i might use and any ammo and stuff i use for crafting.

>this game is torture for someone who cant let go of things
This. 300k caps and i'm still picking anything that worth 5 caps per 1 lbs.

>no plasma caster

>Using projectile weapons instead of hit scan weapons.

Every time i see one of these thumbnails i always think it's a Metroid Prime thread for some retarded reason.

Definitely Explosives/Fists and science.

That was my absolute favourite run. Played as a mad scientist just lobbing ever increasing explosives at people.

>that feel when blasting somebody's head apart with the hunting shotgun
Do you know that feel? It just never gets old.

I have like 10 fucking auto torniquets

Just copy paste that 199 times and there you have it.

that fucking splash was sooo loud

>then quickloading and doing it again just to see the poor npc explode to bits
>and again
>and again
>and again

armor is fine, it's just retarded level scaling

>download mod that enables you to craft all ammo types
>create .50 CAL Incendiary rounds and only that
>cook everything from a distance
boner guys
boner

>not 1weight = 10caps ratio

I sure do. Too bad there is no Goris like smart Deathclaw to be homo with

Who would win in that fight? The deathclaws or the cazadors? I feel a lot of the cazadors strength comes from the fact they are almost impossible to hit outside of VATS which the deathclaws would largely ignore.

>turn on god mode as soon as you hear the cazadors coming

heheehhehe

>Not blowing them to little pieces with the anti-mat rifle before they even see you
smdh

>not being able to aim

>spend the entirety of Fallout 1 and 2 punching people in the dick and then pummeling them to death on the ground
>roasting everything that doesn't wear armor

>unarmed and flamer are both shit in 3D Fallouts
Damn it.

Unarmed is fine in New Vegas. Though melee is better. Unarmed is ideal for builds that skip str and go max endurance.

Deathclaws will maul them and then die of poison.

the best unarmed weapon has a 9 strength req

Tried it, hated it. The worst part is that you still can't aim at certain parts of the body with melee attacks.

Unarmed is still required for melee perks.

>try to install this again
>get a ton of mods
>mods require other mods
>those mods also require mods
>forget that I had to build a fucking architectural structure with the mods to get them to work
>start game
>instant crash
>uninstall it, figure I've already played it through 6 times now and I do this every year
>the itch keeps coming back and will continue to until I cave and do it properly

I REALLY wish Fallout 4 was a good game. It's so much easier to mod. I truly forgot, even if it was momentary, how much of a living hell modding Bethesda games was before Skyrim.

Not quoted, but I was a console pleb back then. Analogs are shit to use against snappy unpredictable targets.

>Though melee is better.
Nope, you can't use the special attacks with meele.
Use j sawyer for fucks sake

>start as simple pistol bitch
>low str/high int
>points into crafting for dosh
>run into repconn
>got a rebar
>start using rebar
>start using crafted drugs instead of selling them
>start dumping points into melee and chem perks
>chug booze every enemy encounter just to get the extra STR for the weapon
>full fucking sanic bricks when things get real serious
>large wasteland tequila, turbo, medx, slasher, rushing water, and weapon binding
>make a point that when some story shit happens while I'm still drunk/drugged up that I must always fuck it up and pick the worst/violent choices
>maybe even fucking murder the NPC talking to me
>always drunk as fuck because of +STR for encumberance and weapon requirement
>run into Black mountain
>bumper swords
>run into ceasars/NCR hit squad
>super sledges

Now I'm the Mojave

>modding
>hard

It's not hard it's just time consuming as fuck and tedious as fuck and annoying as fuck.

Especially when a mod requires another mod which requires another mod which is now defunct.

best main menu coming through.

>Not 1 weight unit to 20 caps ratio

Sounds fun as shit might try

Juhani the evil lesbo

>don't kill anyone during Goodsprings shootout
>Powder Gangers don't hate me enough to attack on sight
>don't support NCR and attack Legion for shits and giggles
>Legion doesn't send stupidly OP death squads after me at first levels
This is pretty cool.

weeEEELLL I'M A MIGHTY MIGHTY MAN

Yeah, I usually can't stop myself when it comes to modding Bethesda games. There's always that one other mod you want to try out that has 3 other dependencies that in turn also require you to get more shit and before you know it you've installed every compatible mod possible.

What the hell is going on here

>tfw your courier would still win
If there's one thing I enjoy about new vegas, it's the journey to becoming the lord of death.

To anyone that knows. I want to get the spice of life mod because i'm tired of seeing and wearing the same clothes all the time. Do I REALLY need to install those gay as fuck body replacers for it to work? I'm talking about this

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54731/?
Just look at this shit. You can see his dick for fucks sake. I just want more clothes goddammit.

woah hey guys welcome to the silver rush

>first image
>optional thong
THAT'S US!

So defined by her sexuality that it is a single comment before the final mission and the rest of her gay content was cut.

Try harder.

Like Samantha for example, the whole 'EDI's voice is hot' scene just happened to say 'hello there I am a lesbian', same as Cortez's 'my husband is dead'

I've always hated the Nexus community more than the blackest fucking plague. They reek of the same people who make those rancid ass tattooed Second-Life characters that have the skin color of firearm grease and the raspy old voice of a chain smoker in their 80s.

It's pathetic, you can feel the true primitive stupidity emanating from their very work. It makes me feel disgusted to be human, to know if we were to be examined by a higher intelligence that I would be judged in the same group as these "people".

get the mod that lets you mod melee weapons
they add shit like -weight, +damage, +attack speed, and +durability depending on the weapon
i think it's called weapon mods expanded

Her whole character is that she's just a misunderstood dyke with no development unless you fuck her as a female character. If she had more than a dozen lines of dialogue then maybe your point would be valid.

wait is that a vault girl mod from shadman?

>that uncut dick

Fucking americans, i swear. That's not even cannon, imagine if someone after the bombs fell would chop off part of a boy's body.

user I don't want to spook you but you might want to check your underwear, there something hiding there that might really freak you out.

I'm pretty sure Shadman has nothing to do with that mod, but yeah, it's his Vault Girl. The guy never finished NV version of the mod because he switched to FO4, sadly, so many inventory and perk items still have vanilla art.

Woah there partner. I just don't like that mod because its gay and it makes everyone (even doc mitchell) have the body of a professional bodybuilder. I just don't like it. But i want more clothes. So if anyone know a similar mod that doesn't require body replacers please let me know.

>can't fucking make my own fucking campfire
>can't fucking use the burning barrels
>can't fucking use the stoves
>can't fucking use the barbecues grills
>have to fucking scour the wasteland for a fucking campfire just to cook some shit

I'm pretty sure that the development happens the same way if you're a guy and are kind to her. But regardless, I can agree her development was poor and almost unperceptible, ammounting to just getting over her sad backstory, but in no way it is related to wherever she's a lesbian or not, hereby she isn't defined by it.

Infact, her lesbianity came up as a 'Samus was a grill' all along twist, so yeah..

Just stay assblasted about Bioware introducing the first gay character in the SW universe, tainting your pure hobby :^]

I liked her. I wished there was more to her character. I'm pretty sure the part where her first gf was involved with the reason she fell wasn't cut from the game, though. It's pretty obvious she's gay before you even meet her.

>fuck bear traps
constantly looking down so you dont get crippled legs is honestly the WORST PART of dead money

everything else is good or manageable but staring at the ground wherever you walk is fucking irritating

kotor isn't canon anymore
first gay characters are the nigger and the pilot in Ep 7

You'll only need to install them if you don't care about some body seams or possible shape mismatch.

But anyway, there's a body version with the underwear.

>DLC adds sleeping bags
>they weigh 15 pounds

>not taking shotgun surgeon
>not taking and stay back
>not taking cowboy
>not using the lever-action shotgun
Disappointed desu.

Stop fucking whining
Get fucking good
Seriously all this is is whining about stuff that was meant to be really bothersome

Cute!

Even with surgeon i'd better use rifles against armored targets.

>and stay back
>hunting shotgun and Arcade with me
>go to Quarry Junction
>a shot or two of hand-loaded magnum shells drop deathclaw on the ground
>Arcade finishes them off with plasma
That perk is so OP, I love it.

I need some help.

my game worked perfectly one day. The next, it launched but crashed as soon as I loaded or started a new game.

I'm using NVSE and NV4GB, and here's my load order.

Please help, I've checked it with LOOT already and there are 0 errors

w10, right?

Yep

Fug, you guessing that means it's common. Easy fix?

Dunno, i hasn't fall for that meme.

damn, I followed the W10 reddit guide but still no good

I accidentally chose confirmed bachelor because I did not know what it meant, the look on my brother's face....

I always get it and Lady Killer, I don't care if my character is gay, the benefits are 2good

And Stay Back is just stupid. Ruined the shotguns for me.

Yeah I much more prefer having 300 stimpaks and AMR with 1000 rounds

>he doesn't play on JSawyer Hardcore
what a pleb
Captcha: cyclists gregor

Jsawyer is a meme mod

you are a meme human being

no but ur mum is though

holy shit I have meme genes

time to ascend to memedom

your hud sucks dick

steamcommunity.com/app/22380/discussions/0/343786745995848552/?ctp=1

This fixed it for me. Kind of.

It worked! Thanks my dude

Cyberdogs take more than one round to the head in the Big MT.

>He doesn't use led lined sleeping bags in case of a nuclear attack

Stay crispy.

So I'm thinking of finally doing a pistol only run. Any advice on special/support skills/perks?

Anyone have any idea what's causing this?

no idea

isnt he the guy that screams at his team if there arent enough queer characters

missing models

No, he screams if there's not enough women. I guess.

He also designed Legion so here's that.

Your game appears to be haunted. I suggest ejecting it and then blowing on it.

you should probably pick guns as a skill

Really? I was thinking unarmed.

Graham pls

Just ran a good melee run and it was somewhat playing an entirely new game, specifically dealing with turrets by rushing them like a madman with full steroids.

Is it possible to do explosive only build? I want to go around and pop some dynamites but Im not sure if it is sustainable. Need help on how to do this

He runs to the Mojave outpost and dies after he speaks to you. I always kill him for the star caps and the barter clothes.

>started as guns focused
>eventually upgrade my energy skill and perks too
>get LAER
>never use my guns or any other weapon again
This gun is fucking broken.

how do you feel about the holorifle?

If you do OWB at a high level, the nightstalkers take around two fully upgraded AMR shots to the head to kill. Even the handloader ammo barely helps. God help you if you don't hit the head.

I refuse to believe someone is that retarded that they couldn't figure that out.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34703/?

youtube.com/watch?v=qVKe51dRm2M

Time consuming but worthwhile if you know what you're doing.

pitt girl > vanilla > Shadgirl

>Weebshit over Vault Boy

>cazadores
>buy nukes for this purpose and this purpose only
>launch thousands of caps worth of mininukes into the valley right over there
>cazadore wing crippled
>cazadore antennae crippled
>cazadore queen killed
>cazadore wing crippled
>cazadore killed

feels really good man

Install mods one at a time. Helps pinpoint crashes.

>not using shadgirl with sexout mods

oh baby

You installed NVEC?

Min-maxing jack of all trades. It's super boring, but I can't help myself.

entirely possible, since the grenade rifle and the missile launcher are governed by the explosives skill. if you get Annabelle and that perk that increases your blast radius, you can take out packs of deathclaws pretty easily. and this game has a lot of frag grenades lying around.

I can't play with Jury Rigging. It's just too fucking good.

No but it was inspired by it.

>tfw I never see my lewd mod in people's lewd mod lists
Someday user, someday.

Has any game benefited as much from modding as FONV? It's a decent game by itself but you get so much from modding. High rez weapons, completely overhauled energy weapons (looks, effects etc), shitton of weapons in general, project nevada which nicely implements a lot of handy gameplay features, more areas to explore, better sounds, etc etc. The community work on it has been so good. Easily my favorite game to just immerse myself completely in. Now if only it had a good engine then it would have been a solid 11/10

Stealth + Explosives

Rule the Mojave with well placed mines and grenades slipped into other's pockets.

>LARPing so no fast travel
>Decide Myers will be new sheriff
>Walk Myers all the way from penitentiary to Primm
>Forget I didn't remove landmines from bridge
>Message pops up: "Myers is dead"
>See Myers still walking off to the side
>"well, he looks pretty alive to me"
>hit "OK"
>Myers bits go everywhere

Good times

>LARPing

I acknowledge my crimes and beg forgiveness