INEEDURHALP

INEEDURHALP

Why did Aigis have to wear that weird armor stuff in The Answer, again?

A RIVER IN A DRYLAND

I miss when we could have Persona lyric threads in peace

She broke herself as a result of unlocking the Wild Card and she needed that armor to stay functional, and she also lost Orgia Mode.

P3FES>P3P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>P4>HUGE POWER GAP>P4 Spin Offs

P2EP>P4>P2IS>P3P>P3FES>P1

*Gasp* you're cheating!

That line sounds so high-pitched, it's totally out of character. Aigis' VA was really inconsistent.

But she was in panic mode.

I grinded so all the characters could learn all their skills, and I had Aigis at level 90-91, and got Messiah.
Went and soloed Erebus with only 2 Chewing Soul and a Soma for MP recovery.
Felt pretty fucking good.

This shit had me raging so hard yesterday. Spent a good fucking hour trying to take down Nyx, made it to her final arcana, and she fucking used her two turns to cast Garudyne on me (of course I was using Odin at the time). Instant game over. Getting pissed off just thinking about it

>Garudyne
>Odin
Isn't he immune to wind, or am I remembering wrong?

>english dub

Hahahaha
That's why you use a persona with a bunch of nullities and only heal aigisfag

Odin is immune to lightning.

>not having a persona that is immune to all kinds of damage by that point

So I recently finished Persona 3 for the first time and have started on Persona 4. Does Yosuke ever fill the void that Junpei "Da Man" Iori left?

No, Yosuke is a faggot. But you'll get better, you'll get Kanji.
Eikichi is the best bro anyway.

Nope. Yosuke fucking sucks at everything he does. If you thought Junpei was a butt monkey, just wait.

He's a good party member for beginners, though, as he gets abilities that cover pretty much everything (attack spells, hp attacks, a buff, and a heal).

playing answer was worth it just for Aigis.
though grinding to 99 and getting Messiah was probably overkill