Some guy finds a new subclass of super exploits

What could it be??
twitter.com/p4plus2/status/780116471535931393

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPcV9uIY5i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does this happen? To test Nintendo's lawyers?

It's like those translators that take on 100% un-localized content, but announce it half a year before starting the project, only to be shutdown 95% of the way through.

wtf are you talking about

found the shill

cuck

>snes
so how is this relevant? speedrunner? They are irelevant.

They announce it early for many reasons like needing more help as well as donating to them. With people excited about it that'll give them more motivation to finish the project.

This guy has no twitter bio and is still using the Egg despite his account being 7 years old, who exactly is he?

Would someone mind explaining what this all is about?

Someone found new hardware exploits for the SNES that he cannot explain until an undisclosed date, and cannot comment on the general capabilities or what the exploits entail in any way.

Long story short, attention whoring

Only retards get c&d'd most fan translators keep their fan stuff and their real info completely separate for they can just completely ignore that shit because they can't sue an Internet persona

What's the point? No one uses SNES anymore.

Not only that but flash carts/emulators exist.

Unless this exploit allows you to play wii u games there is no reason except attention whoring.

SNES (1991):
>constant 60fps
>hundreds of games

PS4 (2013):
>30fps
>handful of games

But no one cares about SNES. I fail to see how the person thought he'd receive attention by doing something SNES-related.

>60fps game
Name 5

I care about the snes my man. Who knows why he's trying to act like super darknet hakkerman though.

Super Mario World
Super Mario RPG
Yoshi's Island
F-Zero
Super Metroid

now you name 5 60fps ps4 games

>now you name 5 60fps ps4 games

Ouch

But prepare for him to drop 5 shitty pixel graphic indie games that are on 20 platforms including tablets.

Not him but I'll give it a shot

DMC4SE (Multiplat)
Nier Automata (Mutiplat)
Call of Duty series (Multiplat)
Tales of Berseria (Multiplat)
Gundam Breaker 3 (exclusive)
Sengoku Basara (Multiplat Sony exclusive)
Persona 5 (Multiplat Sony exclusive)
Guilty Gear Xrd (Multiplat)

There are some, but notice that they are all from Japan. There isn't a single Western game outside of Call of Duty that I can think of running at 60FPS.

I still break out my SNES time to time. Games back then are still fun today

Now hook your SNES to an HDTV and enjoy playing your games through two aquariums and a freak dust storm!
FPS don't matter when you can't even tell what you are looking at. I still own my SNES and games, but emulation is superior because I don't have to use the multitude of awful outdated hookups, or have a CRT just for old games.

PS4 vs SNES is pants on head retarded. I own both devices and as long as the games' FPS are solid I'll play it. The only time FPS is a problem is when it jumps from single to double constantly, and that is quite a rare occasion.
/end blogpost

Battlefront
all the call of duty games
All the remasters
UC4 multiplayer
All PSVR games
Hardware rivals
Rocket league
Persona 5
Amplitude
Bound

not quite 5 games but i'll do

see
Also resogun

>FPS don't matter when you can't even tell what you are looking at
you said it nigga

comparing both consoles using an HDTV isreally moronic. Of course you aren't gonna see snes games well in a TV designed for 1080p

a really fair comparison is like plugging a PS4 to a 16K TV or something like that

That's kinda the point of my post. Comparing the two is fucking stupid.

I'd still rather play a system designed to run 256x224 games on 60fps while still capable of 512 x 448
than
a system designed to run 900p games upscaled to 1080p on 30fps

>unreleased games
haha O WOW

What's ACE?

>Persona 5

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Woo.

Hoo.

I'm all excited for these unspecified exploits that may not even exist.

You can tell how excited I am because there are so many reasons to be excited about this.

Seriously.

its already out baby

>while still capable of 512 x 448
512 x 224

Arbitrary Code Execution

Ever see once of those TASes that completely breaks a game and reprograms it into something else? That's ACE

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=OPcV9uIY5i4

who cares

speedrunning is autism

SM is 30 with drops my friend

>he doesn't know about hi-res mode

that's fucking pathetic

what the fuck are you talking about
Super Metroid is constant 60fps

In fact, pretty much every SNES game (excluding PAL shit) is always 60fps with only marginal exceptions like RPM Racing, Star Fox and maybe something I'm forgetting right now

>60hz is 60fps

RPM Racing was the only title to use 512 x 448 instead of 512 x 224

Enjoy your shit 480i resolution on a shit game though.

a guy who has better shit to do with his time than put up a display pic like some sort of time-having faggot

The point still stands, nigger.
There was only one 1080i game on PS2 too, that makes PS2 a 1080i capable console. Simple as that.

I will eat shit live on twitch if you can prove Super Metroid is 30fps

it literally takes a second

who doesn't have a second of time in 7 years?

i haven't done it either for most websites, he probably just doesn't frequent it enough to care about it. why should he?

Persona 5 is locked at 30 FPS retards, on both PS3 and PS4.

>but notice that they are all from Japan

So this is what being biased feels like, huh?

Name 5 western games on PS4 running at 60fps.

Battlefield 4
Wolfenstein TNO
Metro Redux
Call of Duty whatever
TLoU

Okay, hard mode. No crossgen titles or remasters.

I only need to name one to prove you wrong though.

Battlefield 4 and Wolfenstein are crossgen. Metro and TLOU are remasters.

The big question, is it pronounce sness or ess en ee ess?

Shnez

Oh, so this tweet is a load of "who gives a shit"

No

Why would anyone look for those on a SNES of all things? And why would anyone be interested?

Some people think its interesting

>doesn't know what hz stands for
>doesn't mean what fps mean
As expected for 30 fps apologist.

It stands for hertz and it doesnt always mean 60 fps

To be more indepth 60 hertz means the actual monitor/television is refreshing 60s times on a second but most televison programs to this day are played at 24 frames per second a frame is simply a single image in a video a single still frame in respect to computer hardware 60 fps means that the graphics chip is pushing out 60 finished rendered images in a second rather or not the monitor is running at any given number of refreshes

I saw him at agdq shilling his youtube channel except then he never actually posted anything to it

oh, so it's an attention whore who has nothing to show.

Gotcha