Remember when Cred Forums didn't mind transpeople in vidya?

Remember when Cred Forums didn't mind transpeople in vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeldadungeon.net/2014/08/sheiks-gender-confirmed-by-nintendo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never seen a game with a tranny in it

Cred Forums doesn't as long as its not a tasteless attempt at pandering. No-one complains about Vivian or Poison because that's not an obvious attempt to educate people about misogyny or gender theory, the maker just thought it would be interesting to put a tranny in there.

Yes, but

>implying shiek is trans

Remember when specific social role characters weren't forced down your throat every game? I don't either

Wrong.

There's a difference between wearing a disguise and a glorified mental disorder.

Is it trans if it's just a disguise?
I mean it's not like Zelda wants to be a dude, if she did she wouldn't turn back to normal later in the game. Also "Sheik" was confirmed to still be a woman so the only implication in the entire game of Sheik being more than Zelda in a naruto cosplay is when Ruto calls Sheik a dude.

Sheik is a man though. It may be magic, but by definition, Sheik is trans.

He's being retarded for (You)s.

About what? That Cred Forums used to not mind or that shiek isn't trans?

There's a difference between using magic to change your sex for the sake of duiguise and actually wanting to be the opposite sex out of the feeling that's what you were meant to be

So, Zelda transitioned to male but didn't actually want to do it. Yes, indeed..

First one I saw was Fox from Bloody Roar.

Yes, she literally says it's to hide from ganondorf. She did it under duress, fucking retard

Why disguise as a woman when they have poor fighting anatomy

I 'MEMBER!

Oh boy another sheik thread

zeldadungeon.net/2014/08/sheiks-gender-confirmed-by-nintendo/

Fox wasn't a tranny, just a trap.

>disguise
>trans
No honey, and Nintendo themselves have said that Sheik is a girl. It's why she wears a sarashi, which are literally only made to conceal breasts.

>Zelda magically turns herself into a male
>tumblr thinks that's the same as binging on estrogen pills and cutting your dick off with a pair of scissors

Defend this tranny lovers.

You can be a trap and not agree with that.