Is Xe'ra a void lord or just retarded?

Is Xe'ra a void lord or just retarded?
>appears from thin air in the midst of the fel storm "undetected" from the legion.
>when we go to the exodar the only one who can tell us something about it gets conveniently eliminated by the legion of course.
>tries to fill in a ridiculously retarded redemption story for a person that from the players perspective shouldnt exactly be praiseworthy (and i like(d) illidan)
>condemns us of being evil for "killing" her fuckboi even though we did a lot more good than bad and wants to put us on a "path of redemption"

Other urls found in this thread:

mmo-champion.com/threads/2082111-Xe-ra-is-a-d̶r̶e̶a̶d̶-void-lord-or-just-a-retard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>void lord
You're retarded. Void lords are supposedly so alien to our reality, it would just shatter if they found a way in. That's why they have to act via Old Gods proxy.

Remember when WoW's lore was good or when important characters like Arthas or Illidan got what they deserved?

Me neither

I'm still mad about Arthas
Fucktard never was strong or even smart, but in wotlk he literally demigod
Should be 5ppl boss at best

Or suppose Blizzard writers are hacks who don't give a shit about previous lore and can't come up with decent new plots if their life depended on it

But the Lich King is insanely powerful, but yes, if he felt bad from a retarded stupid toxic gas then he shouldn't be that strong anymore.

I'm mad because while the fight, mechanic wise, was fun, everything was shit.
>He shouldn't summon adds. Lich King fights alone for fucks sake
>Fucking... Valkyries sending the people down? What the fuck is that shit seriously?
>Completely unoriginal cold waves, traps (???) and a random plague he never used in his entire fucking life, but yet more lethal than a fucking Deathwing's breath
>Fucking retarded Tirion, the fight should have continued without the raid dying
>Fucking retarded motive for being completely stupid the whole time "my undead azeroth champions!!!!!!"
>No stairway that leads to the Frozen Throne like in the cinematic in WC3, but I guess these are technical issues and I can pass on them
>Icecrown structure/quarters feel like Naxxramas, but revamped

Why wouldn't he summon adds? Arthas in wc3 never fought anyone strong 1v1, except Illidan, who for some reason go full retard in that fight

>DO YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT KILLING ILLIDAN YET?

But both my class and my race got introduced AFTER TBC

how is this supposed to work?

That's stupid. Lich King is the commander of the biggest army on the Azeroth. That's the whole point why he exists. The Legion planted him there to amass and control undead, because they couldn't invade Azeroth directly.

Anyway, you forgot the biggest issue - Sylvanas wasn't there. If they had to put an assisting NPC in the final fight, it should've been her, not fucking Tirion.

You may be right, but why summon retarded valkyries and horrible looking undead vrykuls while they could have made him call some fucking frost wyrm or some shit?

Naaru led the assault on Black temple like they have no idea about Illidan

>She can talk unlike others Naaru
>When she talks your head hurts

It was solid during the WC3:TFF - WoW classic era when it was still more or less just Warhammer FB knock-off with bits of rather obscure and weird lore here and there.
It all went down with BC.

They rushed too much on both Illidan/Arthas only for the big bucks. But I can't blame them, there aren't so many important villains to dedicate an entire expansion, besides N'Zoth, Azshara or Sargeras. The villains are running low

>No stairway that leads to the Frozen Throne like in the cinematic in WC3, but I guess these are technical issues and I can pass on them
>Icecrown structure/quarters feel like Naxxramas, but revamped
on these, we agree

I definitely remember when Night Elf lore still made sense

I still don't get why they made them so generic

It's implied N'Zoth is imprisoned beneath the ocean and was the one who turned Azshara and her loyal Highborne into Nagas. So he's likely to appear in the same expansion as Azshara, as either the final true boss or using tvtropes' terms "the dragon".

Unless you are a demon hunter.

You either A. fought Illidan and she guilts you.
Or B. didnt but you didnt try to stop it so she guilts you.

Dunno if dk gets unique dialogue or its just assumed they fought illidan pre death or whatever.

>Blizzard retconned Illidan's death
>TWICE
The absolute madmen.

I M M O R T A L
S O U L

>for a person that from the players perspective shouldnt exactly be praiseworthy
why
illidan never did anything wrong

>Twice
Well, first time was understandable
Arthas was at his weakest point back then, and Illidan was strong as fuck

he's a very appealing character

Demons needing to corpse run from the Twisting Nether isn't a retcon

Will next xpac fix Kael thas?

I actually read that the fight at Icecrown was supposed to be a fancy cinematic that showed Illidan's survival but
>time
>money

didn't die the first time, he just got fucked up

because you just killed Sindragosa?

that shit was so cringy i didnt even bother to pursue the questline? am i missing anything important? if not, i will never do that shit

Magister's terrace was merely a setback

>DO YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT KILLING ILLIDAN YET?

Yeah, I bet all the Night Elves who had family ILLIDAN MURDERED WITH HIS OWN HANDS feel just awful about that piece of shit getting cut down.

Yes, you will miss helm that greatly helps in the one of suramar dungeons

>leftovers from ICC locked away in Violet Hold
What is wrong with these fucking mages

What was your plan? Keep the immortal undead locked up for eternity?

Get the fucking champions who killed the Lich King to stop over and finish what they started, don't pretend they "so powerful we could only imprison them but not kill them" when the Lich Fucking King is dead by mortal hands

>What was your plan? Keep the immortal undead locked up for eternity?
Of courshe

they say it was stupid in the game

>Is Xe'ra a void lord or just retarded?
Illidan was a necessary evil. Any outsider is going to see the murders of the people on Azeroth as a noble sacrifice for fighting a universal problem.

Jaina also should have been there, but they had their "closure" in the Frozen Halls or whatever that dungeon was called.

They were on a rehabilitation course about to set their life on track. They din dun nothing

I didn't bother equipping my hat but I'm pretty certain it's just a shitty item with Track/Sense Demons on it so you can just get a Hunter of an Elixir of Demon Detection

can't put on a goddamn shirt

He tried.
Didn't pay off.

Cost him his eyebrows too, apparently

mmo-champion.com/threads/2082111-Xe-ra-is-a-d̶r̶e̶a̶d̶-void-lord-or-just-a-retard