This weekend is going to be fun

This weekend is going to be fun.

better hope you don't get matched up against me scrub

I'll eat you scrubs for breakfast.

Been waiting 5 years to play a decent Gears game. UE doesn't gel with me.

enjoy losing your savegame half-way the grind

Attention all Ultimate Edition scrubs, you will now return to your old ways of being bottom feeding randoms. You will no longer get lucky kills and have a sniper with a bullet the size of the entire torso. The shotgun will no longer fire fucking blanks and dissipate into the air. When I correctly predict your every move and you bounce into me and I got 93 points, that shit is no longer happening. I will no longer have to worry about switching from my pistol to my shotgun, and having my gun shoot by itself and having to switch and throw a smoke to fix it (they left this glitch in the entire time but updated the boomshot and made it worse LOL)

>The shotgun will no longer fire fucking blanks and dissipate into the air.

That's what put me off UE. Also I absolutely hated how the Gnasher's Aim acceleration was slow as fuck but compared to the Lancer, it's fast.

I shelled out for the expensive edition and I don't even play it...

Is the online similar to the first Gears? I heard it was.

Time to show you boys a REAL master it seems

No. Gears 4 is more Gears 3 2.0.

The good players will adapt to the new game, the average will be average, and the shit will blame the game. What else is new.

Yeah I basically forced myself to play it. It's the most inconsistent game I have ever played in my life.

Online how? It will be dedicated servers, so no host advantage if that's what you mean. If you're looking for the customization of the original game than private servers are what you want.

It's been like this for awhile

I've been playing recently trying to git gud for 4 and I've been seriously underperforming. It doesn't help that I'm getting paired with level 30s while the entire enemy team is Reup 4 level 100 Hispanics

This and thats why itll be fun at least.

same shit as 3

UE played a lot like I remembered it playing back when the original came out, so I was pretty happy with it. I still play it, and I like how they made OSOK a permanent mode.

I can't wait for these kids to suck again. It's a 50/50 game and they believe they are actually good.

Played a doubles match on gamebattles after not talking to my old teammate for a year or two. We were down 0-4 canals and came back and won, then easily beat them on mansion. They were the #3 team. When I played the guy at hot tub he had actually paid money on eBay to play as Savage Kantus.

Reminder that gears has a general

It's pretty slow at night but during it day its active

but we can't shill if its a general :(

Must be pretty recent, I've never seen a GoW general on /vg/ yet, but it isn't like I check that board enough to keep up with the traffic it gets.

Yeah, yeah, we get it, Redmond. No one cares.