What did Deus Ex mean by this

>Predicting a future meme war against globalists from almost 20 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NMYCAsVyZ3
thesun.co.uk/news/1901544/google-promotes-controversial-claim-its-not-possible-for-ethnic-minorities-to-be-racist-against-white-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is fake, memes didn't exist back then

What is 420chan?

The term was coined in '76.

>This is fake, memes didn't exist back then
Are you fucking serious?

(You)

don't let your memes be dreams

Go read some Dawkins, faggot. And no, I don't mean "the gold delusion".

>unatco are terrorists in deus ex
>united states now creates and funds terrorists
it's like pottery

You heard him. Au a shit. Ag is where it's at.

or poetry

When will you learn? Memes eventually become reality.

>people don't realise that 'meme' was a term with a definition way before things like the sly toad were created

vocaroo.com/i/s1NMYCAsVyZ3
Yeah, I heard about that...

That's what happens when underageb&s post on Cred Forums.

thank you for that link user

The interesting thing about this picture, is how accurately it portrays the establishment looking down its noses at legitimate political movements, while attempting to control the narrative to discredit them.

So are we all pawns in a scheme that was predicted way back in some time? Is there an intended future?

>tfw Donald Trump actually wrote and coded Deus Ex and will release the true sequel in his first year of presidency

make sure you vote for him bros

sounds like a vast right wing republican conspiracy

remov kebob

Take your meds hillary

Deus Ex predicted a lot.

>NY terrorist attack
>Mass government surveillance
>Globalist oligarchy
>France being a destabilized hellhole

something something fiddle

that's the first time she looks like someone I might want for president

Repeat after me.

Hello, Madame President
>Hello, Madame President
Hello, Madame President
>Hello, Madame President
Hello, Madame President
>Hello, Madame President

What's wrong with this picture? Makes her look like a healthy happy human rather than the shit that makes her look like a traumatised psychotic mess we keep seeing.

actually if you read books in the 80s and 90s you could figure out what was going to happen today

I did and I did

it wasn't rocket science, we've all seen this shit before

That feel when memetics is an actually interesting idea but whenever you say meme people think of stupid internet jokes.

Something like that.
Not every detail of it, but the direction of where we are going is exactly where they expected us to go. They just capitalize on this as it happens.
There are some conditions that need to be met before they can unleash the whole world government thing.
I predict, due to the recent height in shootings and civil unrest, America will go into Martial law very soon, allowing for extrapolation of power.

Repeat after me:

Hello Madman Prisoner Hillary Clinton
>Hello Madman Prisoner Hillary Clinton

If you see Clinton wearing this face or showing what appears to be any actual emotions, DO NOT APPROACH HER. She is kept on heavy medication to ensure she does not feel emotions. When she is off her medication, she becomes INCREDIBLY PARANOID. She begins to see everyone as part of a vast, right-wing conspiracy that is out to get her.

It's very common for people she encounters while in this state to end up dead or missing.

having like a quarter of the world use gmail and facebook actually helps quite a lot for them to predict the opinion of people

nevermind the fact that google with their search results has unchecked, almost limitless potential to manipulate public perception

>nevermind the fact that google with their search results has unchecked, almost limitless potential to manipulate public perception
And you best believe they didn't hesitate to use this.
thesun.co.uk/news/1901544/google-promotes-controversial-claim-its-not-possible-for-ethnic-minorities-to-be-racist-against-white-people/

>racism requires power and prejudice
>therefore only white people can be racist
shit does not compute google

You're forgetting the 60's/70's
Dude weed is good for you corporations bad lmao

The perfect bait. Built from the ground up to do its job.

Threadly reminder that there were no twin towers in the New York skyline in Deus Ex.

What do you think is the most measured response for the millennial demographic? Privy to this or not

Is Kojima a prophet of our time and messenger of Kek?

i though you were a GEP gun

I'm sorry but can you rephrase your question, I do not understand it.

Given details provided in your statement.

Younger people, especially some of the children I see coming off the school buses, I often think about what they should do in this brave new world. Should they strive to be a better cog in the machine or engage with things in their life that are more uncomfortable to them, as many of us do every day.

>Now
The US started funding the mujaheddin in Afghanistan during the Carter administration. There's nothing new under the sun, yet you fuckers act like you're the first generation to ever live.

Oh I see now.
Truth be told, there's nothing that can be done. We live in a post MK ULTRA world. (The American government undeniable conducted secret mind-control experiments on the people, finished their research successfully, apologized to the public and we did nothing about it, we just took it. We're fucked m8)
Only real way to change things or to stop these things from happening, is to be aware that it's happening at all. A huuuuuge part of the plan, is that the people have no fucking idea what is going on REALLY and the youth are the social ARMY that perpetuate the globalist agenda. Indoctrinate the youth, and then make them violently defend whatever ideas they were indoctrinated with.

In essence, the millennials are already deep within the machine and are the biggest and most aggressively spinning cogs in it. The elites rely on them. "Children are the future", that narrative is no joke. You control the ideas of the next generation and you will literally shape the future to your whim. If anything user, killing off the millennials (and selecting the few who are indeed aware and do not perpetuate the agenda) would give the world a better chance at fighting globalism.

Are you going to be embarrassed when your prediction is proven false or simply go on making new false predictions like every other prophet until one is proven correct?

I'm guessing she lost a bunch of weight?

Today's teens and kids are called "Gen Z".

As someone who is in high school (18yo, in Spain education is not obligatory after you are 16, so I kinda took a year off and now I'm in my last year) I can tell you guys that my gen is nothing like the fucked up world millenials have created.

Sure most people just go partying and watch tv and don't do much else, and yeah all of us have adapted to having internet and smartphones as part of our lives but there's a good side to all of that: all that SJW-Cred Forums shit it's completely ignored, we have grown into a culture in which internet has been part of the world for a long time, we know what a troll is, and we know that you must not feed the troll.

>now

It sure as hell wasn't a new thing, especially since its a popular strategy during the cold war.

>millenials created
You mean baby boomers.

Arguably yes. It was in fact the both of them, but mostly millenials.

In fact, it's an example of how not to deal with a troll:
>Baby boomers are mostly Cred Forumsfags
>Millenials are mostly SJW
>Millenials start to troll the hell out of the world
>Baby boomers feed the trolling like no one had ever fed a troll before AND become a troll themselves
>Millenials act exactly the same way, starting a loop

Basically it's a clear example of Phase 3 in the generational theory

Interesting.

>It's another thread where no one knows the definition of millenial

>implying the globalists will let a simple thing like the will of the people of UK decide if UK leaves EU

Pepe and shit aren't really memes anyway, they're not a natural progression, they're forced and intentionally spread

>she

>implying England outside the EU will be anything other than the butt of every joke

FLOATING EMBASSY DOING TRADE DEALS WITH AUSTRALIA AND CANADA!

DUDE

Well I guess that works, I'm sure a trap gets laid more than a fat guy.

I never claimed to have a prophetic fucking prediction. It's an educated guess, the same way you can infer that if it's cloudy it'll fucking rain. People make predictions like that all the time, that actually come true. It's not like I'm saying I'm getting fucking visions.
You sound like you want to be on a self righteous high horse very badly by pretending you can never be fooled.
MK ULTRA is not a conspiracy theory my friend, if you are so sure nothing is going on, then justify your trust in the powers that be when they admitted to fucking mind control.

WEED

The Gold Delusion, a book about how we've deluded ourselves into thinking a shiny rock has any value

That would actually apply for DIAMONDS

This, it's crazy how one company basically deluded the entire West that diamonds are actually as valuable as they are.

It goes back to determinism, which is a concept we've had since the 1800s (Laplace's demon). If we know the initial positions and we understand the laws the govern the universe, we can be sure of the route it takes. The power comes in understanding these laws, and knowing when to take advantage of them.

For example, the stock market. They say no one can predict the stock market. Yet time and time again, there are individuals that survive each large crash, and come out the other side even wealthier.

Read books. Learn. Meditate. Expand your mind. The more you understand, the more you will be able to take advantage of the world around you. But make no mistake. You are NOT in control.

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar

MOTHERFUCKING TIME CUBE YEAH BOY

>If we know the initial positions and we understand the laws the govern the universe, we can be sure of the route it takes.
except modern science has shown that shit in nature is random and unpredictable

IM HEAD OF THE CLASS

IM POPULAR

IM A QUARTERBACK

IM POPULAR

MY MOM SAYS IM A CATCH

really made me hate kikes

>gold delusion
oy vey shut it down

whats with this site telling me how stupid diamonds are lately? Every other thread has someone saying how diamonds arent that rare. shouldnt be that valuable etc.