Why haven't you evolved yet, Cred Forums?

Why haven't you evolved yet, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIppBXVcd3U
youtu.be/a9_GmS8QXyg?t=5m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS LOW

TIER

GOD

GAAAAWD

I'll be that monkey - Low tier god, kang of africa and sheeit

Is he (dare I say it) "our" guy?

LTG vs DSP when?

I'LL

BE

If I turned into your pic, it would be devolution.

Pic unrelated, presumably

You dared to say it? Well, y'know what else you can dare to do?

GET

THAT

ASS

What ever happened to BBC Gene? Last I saw of him, he made fun of cosplayers.

BANNED

Is this funny because it's ironic for a man-ape to demand people evolve?

MONKEY

FUCKING DRONE

Every fucking time, I lose to random stupid fucking scrubs using the same SF2 cast, fucking Necalli and fucking Mika.
I know they are punishable, but this motherfucker, he just kept doing random shit I ca...that Vega was good? Get that ass banned... don't ever compliment an SF2 character on my stream, all you're going to wintess today is me playing against the same typical boring bullshit character over and over again... Watch ANOTHER FUCKING RAH-YOO

I'll show you how I get bodied, by banning your ass out of this chat you sorry ass.

Watched his video on losing to Anti the other day.

>I played him with Juri, lost 2-0
>then I played him with Alex and lost 2-0
>then I played him with Nash and lost 2-0
>then I wanted to pick my main AND THE COWARD JUST SAID IT'S TOO LATE AND RAN WITH HIS FAKE-ASS VICTORY FUCKING FRAUD

Doesnt he main nash?

Yeah I didn't understand that either.

Didn't he get into a really stupid fight where a Smash player wrecked him and then he turned his twitter private like a huge bitch?

I've met LTG at a tourney years back, he was actually an alright guy. I can understand why you guys dislike him but don't you get bored of making the same jokes in every thread and comment section on Youtube videos? You guys are the same are almost on the same level as the retards who make 10+ hour long videos on why they don't like DSP because he's bad at video games. Do something better with your lives.

When did we say we don't like LTG, you moron?
We worship the BBC here. You're confusing us with the youtube comments

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

LTG
DSP
Angry Joe

Literally /ourguys/

NO BBC GENE = ANGER

youtube.com/watch?v=EIppBXVcd3U

Link? I thought he took it down.

still tasting that dick, huh?

youtu.be/a9_GmS8QXyg?t=5m46s

BITCH!