10 Years Ago Today..... Southpark premiered the game that brought normies to Cred Forums. Did you watch it live?

10 Years Ago Today..... Southpark premiered the game that brought normies to Cred Forums. Did you watch it live?

>south park premiered WoW
Nigger what? WoW was already out for years before that episode.

>ugh look at these normal people, you see I'm a special snowflake cause I play video games

it used to be that way

now every chad and sjw can declare themselves a "gamer" because they play mobile garbage

And I bet you are posting this off a mobile phone.
Also is spot on, you are just a spergy cunt whos probably under the age of 18 and thus has no credibility on this subject

if I was posting off a mobile would that be some kind of great hypocrisy?

explain to us how me posting with a mobile phone is the same as normies playing candy crush on their phones and declaring themselves "gamers".

oh the irony, So I was 100% correct you are posting off a phone and are under age.

People that use normies unironically should be ignored.

Here's your (You) so that you believe you have had a conversation today. Remember to cut up, not across :)

is this a satire?

Id put that phone away and get back to lessons. Is mummy making your favourite for tea tonight befor you play COD on the xbox?

cool thread

Yeah I watched it live while raiding ZG. Everyone was laughing about it on vent.

Got to love the introspection, might want to show your parents that someone replied to you today, they might think you're less of a neckbeard jobless loser :)

So ok is candy crush a game? yes
Why cant they call themselves a gamer?
Explain

it sure is a game
they can call themselves whatever they want

A. South Park capitalized on WoW's success, not the other way around
B. Nobody who seriously plays an MMO is a "normie"
C. "normie" is a reddit meme and using that word is as 'normie' as you can get

>the game that brought normies to Cred Forums
oh please enlightened one tell me how much more of real gamurz are Cred Forums's weebs that play shitty jap games for the waifus and then beat their meat to anime.

"normie" isnt even a real word and you're way too butthurt because people in your sekrit club dont like the same autistic shit.

Prove me wrong

>being mad over what other people enjoy or call themselves

I don't see cinephiles angry just because a few chads watched American Pie flicks.

Listen here you fuckwit
Bordaux is as much of a football team as Real is.
Same goes for mobile games and pc games and nintendont games.

Stop being a faggot. There are people on the bus playing mobile games and enjoying their shit and call themselves gamers when asked if they are and they are fine with it.

On the other hand theres you who goes full sperg because.... You dont want others to anjoy shit you dont ? That doesnt even make sense.

AYE BUT NO TRUE SCOTSMAN WOULD

it's a fucking disgrace of nepotism that that is the episode that got an emmy

Its because hes a little child. I got him on that earlier and his comeback was babbling something about cutting myself.
Thing is im 41 so that kind of shit just seems fucking retarded to me.

Well thats 20y olds these days..
Arguing about "real gamers" and atheism and how superior japan is to the rest of the universe.

For the shake of your sanity id reccomend not visiting Cred Forums regularly

A """gamer""" would be someone who's dedicated to the hobby, that's it. Someone who plays Candy Crush for 7 minutes while waiting for a bus is not dedicated to the hobby and is only looking for some time to waste.

But it doesn't matter anyway since most game developers know who their audience are and understand that they can't trust "gamers statistics".

You have to be over 18 to post here

>TEN YEARS

my guild seriously took a 30 minute break during naxx to watch this...fuck i miss those times...

It's simple, a gamer is the type of person I like, a normie is the type of person I don't like.