Just a reminder, Witcher 3 is real fantasy...

Just a reminder, Witcher 3 is real fantasy, FF XV is shitty fake fantasy made by talentless hacks obsessed with anime tropes.

k

>artificial fantasy

Witcher 3 is generic medieval fantasy #2853

FFXV is unique modern fantasy with mix of futuristic

>real fantasy
>real
>fantasy
Can you repeat that?

>just reminder that im retarded westcuck who thinks that medieval means fantasy

kk

>real fantasy
goddamn your fucking dumb

FF XV is shitty ass fake fantasy.

Unique my ass, it's tokyo and dubai with monsters slapped in.

>FFXV is unique modern fantasy with mix of futuristic
heh
nearly thought you were serious for a moment

Please define "real fantasy" in terms without using any game names or resorting to visual examples. What distinguishes real fantasy from fake fantasy? Is it an actual quality or just your personal opinion?

Please do note that I don't condone FFXV, I just want to know on concrete term what OP has going on now.

Lets better talk how shitty is W3 combat compared to glorious FFXV?

>it's tokyo and dubai with monsters slapped in.

Name 10 other games that do this

>real fantasy
lmao

Do not try to derail the discussion. This thread is supposed to be about the substance of the setting, not actual gameplay. Comparisons between gameplay can be drawn after both games are out as it is impossible the qualify something out of a tech demo.

Why? Even lvl1 desert area combat looks better than anything in W3.

OMG first graphics whores (FFXV have better graph in ps4 ) now world and content bitchs ( i have w3 and its very beauty normal world)

Daily reminder that TW3 is normie bait and anyone that think it's genuinely above a 7.5 should go back to GameFAQs/Reddit with the rest of the plebs.

Real fantasy has coherency and consistency in the setting and the things that it takes inspiration from. FF XV literally just took random shit and slapped it together and called it fantasy. It would be no different than if I took Witcher 3, added UFOs to the game, and then claimed it was Sci Fi. It's lazy, derivative, and uncreative.

>your

>i-t's not true fantasy, it's fake fantasy!

Fantasy is anyway manchildren genre in anything, so how this makes you anything better than weaboos?

Because there is muh blood and muh adult swearing?

Probably because Witcher 3 doesn't have stupid looking shit like this

Bloodborne have aliens in the game, is it a fake fantasy too?

But looking at you, you must be probably a mad pcuck, so I dont expect answer, because you never played it

>every fantasy must be a boring medieval Tolkien copy with elves and dwarfs

Why do you limit fantasy so much?

>Bloodborne have aliens in the game, is it a fake fantasy too?

There's a pretty huge difference between lovecraft shit and having fucking independence day grey reptilian aliens and shit in your setting, and you damn well know it.

People who enjoy fantastical settings are turned off buy how "normal" a large number of cities look in FFXV.

It really is just pasting FF stuff onto a pr-existing template called reality.

I don't get the anime criticism with FF. FF has been getting less anime with every instalment.

>criticize a setting for having wacky out of place elements mashed together
>it means I demand all fantasy be tolkien or else

Holy fuck you weebs are stupid as shit, no wonder you can't understand anything beyond one dimensional anime shit

Already looks more fantasy than everything in DragonShit or Shitter3

>Game is promoted as fantasy based on reality since the first trailers
>WHY IS THERE NO ELVES AND MEDIEVAL CITIES THIS IS A FAKE FANTASY MOM TELL THEM

don't you have about 12031 generic, fantasy words in wrpgs for you to play?

witcher 3 is an amazing game.
japan does not even have the capability of competing with it

...primitive asian tribal culture

Tera Online isn't medieval fantasy, and looks coherent, unlike FF XV

You are just defending Witcher world that is boring and cliche as fuck

>real fantasy

explain why it's below a 7.5?

I think OP is retarded but I'm genuinely curious if you have a reason or if you're just being a contrarian

>witcher
>boring and cliche

You clearly never played it. Meanwhile...

>FF XV
>plucky group of friends in fruity clothes go on epic adventure to save the world from an evil empire

Yeah totally not cliche and overdone right?

I dont care for either of the games you mentioned or FFXV.

They are all pretty shit games user.

Witcher isn't Tolkien fantasy, it's Slavic dark fantasy.

>plucky group of friends in fruity clothes go on epic adventure to save the world from an evil empire

It's funny because XV isn't even that. It's not epic or an adventure.

>It's not epic or an adventure

Wow, that sounds like shit

>Shitter 3
people still talk about that downgraded turd?

This is so true.
Japan has been out of touch for over a decade now.

They died after the PS2 because thats when gaming became too complex for them.

How fucking autistic does one have to be to get this upset about a game that hasn't been released and something they haven't played or know very much about?
Get a fucking, sperg. Make this thread in another year or so, when at least both games are out so you can begin to compare them properly.

Witcher 3 is a tale about a man

FF 15 will be a tale about 4 wannabe emo fags.

So combining different things together = lazy, uncreative and just doing medieval stuff = hardworking and imaginative?

You know you could just say you don't like FFXV isn't of coming up with a bunch of autistic rules for things you like.

Why not just make it a full fledged action game at this point?

Why are you dragging shit from a previous thread into this one? Are you trying to trigger "He who must not be named?"

>fantasy based on reality
Kek

Let that faggot get triggered, I don't give a shit. He got wrecked in that thread anyway.

I never played FF except for Tactic but I like those animations. Very expressive.

You guys realise that no matter how hard you try to shit on FFXV while comparing it to bunch of other games of this genre it will be very successful anyway?

>people think Shitter 3 is good

They work alot on those aspects, there is tons of animations in this game.

Nah it's gonna fail

It's actually really hard for a final fantasy game that's been hyped this much to fail.
Girls will buy the fuck out of it. Huge YouTubers will be playing the fuck out of it.

There is no way it can fail. And by making shit posting threads like this? I wonder what that's doing. Oh right, more publicity.

FUCK OFFFFF
IT WILL FAIL BECAUSE I SAID SO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We sure that last build that they showed at Twitchcon was xbone? Looks 2 good. Tabata lied again.

All fantasies aren't real by definition dipshit.

are you the same faggot who made the comparison between the Shitter 3 and XV's combat yesterday after you got BTFO in the XV thread you posted on?

>FFXV is unique modern fantasy with mix of futuristic
So it's basically incoherent manchild trash? Got it.

Praise that booty

I hope as FFXV approaches it triggers Witcherfags and makes them insecure again, I want to see FFfags and Witcherfags fight

PC obviously. After the E3 showing, I'm not trusting them until I see the game in the hands of actual players

FF has been on a downward slope since FF13. I don't think FFXV will break 85 metascore desu

fuck off bazztek, stop shitting up the thread you filthy samefag

There is nothing to fight about. Shitter 3 is not even worth to lick FFXV sexy boots.

They will buy reviews like Witcher 3 did

>my fantasy is more fantasysy than your fantasy

From what we've seen already game deserve 90+ easy. My bet on 95.

Witcher is just game of thrones with monsters slapped in it

>Le ebin pretending we're not being spammed daily with W3 threads by a Turk
Well YOU do thebull94. The rest of us would be happy to forget it.

too bad they cant into fantasy gameplay

meanwhile

Holy mother of god what a great gameplay. How FFXV can even compete?

Need to add some Witcher gameplay into this webm in the future, it needs to be included at this point

That's a spear.

meanwhile in "true fantasy"

Here's what's going to happen. You'll falseflag as a Witcherfag and shit up FF15 threads in order to start a "war", instead people will just call you a faggot and ignore you. Just like with MGSV.

you dont swing a spear user

Been awhile since I played W3 but at what point did enemies stop blocking? Every single shitter human I ever encountered would IMMEDIATELY block after a few hits even shit ass archers. Maybe it was a difficulty setting thing.

>Webm spamming
>Working
Lel

they only block if they are not taking damage

>Back to spamming webms
Thanks faggot it makes it easier to track your autism.

>diferent webms

Maybe its not "realistic" combat, but atleast i see alot of work in it, with all these different beautiful animations and weapons feels like you hit the enemy.

Joke's on you. I plan on playing and enjoying both.

witcher fags are mad because even a shitty fucking JRPG has more build variety, enemy variety and most tragic of all, even better writing than Witcher 3.