Was this game really bad? I'm playing through the story and so far it seems to be an improvement on many things over IV

Was this game really bad? I'm playing through the story and so far it seems to be an improvement on many things over IV.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
youtu.be/qFbkXffa85E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It isn't a bad game, but it's up there with San Andreas

One of the best games ever. The production values put other AAA to shame.

It's less fun. For example the immortality cheat has a time limit of 5 minutes. Who the hell puts time limits on cheats?

I think it was absolute fun.

SP is boring because there is nothing to do.
MP is shit because everyone is retarded and you can't play with mods.

Haven't tried that MP mod thought.

>SP is boring because there is nothing to do

Uhhhh, there's a shitton of shit to do, there are more than 100 missions and side missions, golf, tennis, places to explore, etc. Sounds to me you haven't even tried to find anything to do.

SP is boring? How can anyone get bored of all that content?

This game was a solid 9/10.

Online got a bit stale after a while though.

Did it improve at all? I stopped playing it after the first heist came out

It has so many improvements over 5, and will be a blast on your first playthrough, but it will get old and leave you feeling like it lacked something.

There is fuckall to do once the story is done.

Side missions are all the same and mini games are just a waste of time.

There is like 4 different races and AI is shit at driving even with mods.

Game is too easy unless i handicap myself to only carry 2 weapon with limited ammo.

Heist were shit

game is a 7/10 at best

its good so contrarians hate it.
All is normal on Cred Forums

Online is shit. Story is good enough. Simple as.

How dare you speak ill of Rockstar.

They went full Jew for V - taking out sp content for mp, Shark Card bullshit, and no sp DLC.

No it's not a bad game. It's a great game. Only the jaded autists and contrarians on the internet say it was a bad game. It's objectively an improvement over IV in many areas and it's one of the best games ever made

there isn't even an immortality cheat in iv

I have put around ~900 hours into 4, and put about 50 into V.
Just not that fun honestly. I play these games for the fun little details. The more detailed, and realistic it is, the more fun it is to mess around. I don't mean the game has to be dark and gritty, have a super serious narrative or anything- just that if it's set in a universe with rules like ours, it's more fun as a sandbox game. This video explains most of my feelings: youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI

Just the small things make 4 infinitely more fun to mess around in. EFLC was the perfect balance in my eyes- wacky and fun story with fun missions, but set in a grounded world like 4 so that you can have a lot of fun outside of the missions.
Even the tiny bumping into people on the street is lost in V, and that was half the fun of 4.

So no, not a bad game. Quite a good one actually. But as a fun sandbox to goof around in, I prefer 4.

One step forward if you compare with IV
five step backward if you compare with SA

Sounds like you have autism.

Nice response.
I could never put into words why I was disappointed with V until I saw that video, but then it all made sense.
The car damage, the physics, bumping into people, knocking people down stairs, how people actually reacted to where you shot them, police actually arresting people who attack you in front of them, just every single little thing is missing from V and it's no fun. Even the little "tick tick chhhhh* when you turn your car off is gone in V. They went backwards in a lot of ways.
That and the story wasn't very good. Franklin gets dropped completely halfway through and doesn't have any sort of arc.

I don't think that was joking, you do legit sound like you're well on the spectrum.

Have you been checked?

NOT THIS SHiT AGAIN

youtu.be/qFbkXffa85E

>Even the tiny bumping into people on the street is lost in V, and that was half the fun of 4

what the fuck

cool post
I've seen this video. Not only is it half the length, but most of the things are pretty stupid anyways. The first for example- realistically you would fall off that truck, riding around on it forever is stupid. Also, the 3 or 4 clips of them swimming underwater in V is silly as well. People always bitch about water levels and swimming in games, and for good reason. The less swimming, the better.
There are some okay little details they are minute things that don't actually affect how you interact with the world- swirling your wheels on a puddle of blood shoots the blood out, that's all well and good, but it doesn't change that the cop mechanics are ass and a huge step backwards, that the driving is way too arcadey, that the car damage is far less realistic and fun to play around with, and that interacting with pedestrians is not even close to as fun.

It is, at least it always was to me. Just step into somebody a bit too hard and they'll stumble back realistically, keep going and they'll trip over a curb, down some steps, bump into other people, etc. It's not just the bumping into people as much as the implications for the game's physics- how it handled running pedestrians over, shooting them, and so on. V dialed down the use of euphoria like crazy for some reason, and made every NPC/character have a much heavier weight to the point where falling down feels more like it does in LA Noire than it does in 4.

>but most of the things are pretty stupid anyways

OH BUT BUMPING INTO PEOPLE ON THE STREET IS GREAT FUN, RIGHT?

I do think you have severe autism, you should get checked.

I know it's hard to formulate arguments and make posts longer than a sentence or two but you should try it sometime. You might come across as someone with more IQ points than the last three digits of your post number.

It's good, but they ruined it by having three playable characters.

One character, one story.

You ready for a dank opinion?

The gta games,
are ok at best.

>not using trainers

what are you retarded?