Since a lot of Cred Forums is mad about Battlefield 1 having a black dude as a playable character...

Since a lot of Cred Forums is mad about Battlefield 1 having a black dude as a playable character, how do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKdGc9bomRI
youtube.com/watch?v=3IGTiFuDjTI
lmgtfy.com/?q=bakabt ghost in the shell movie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't mind.

I neither love nor hate her as an actress and while she definitely isn't muscular enough looking to fit my memory of the Major I think she's close enough to stand a chance.

>beautiful top-of-the-line military cyborg body
>looks like an ugly jew
>is visibly afraid of things
Just what I'd expect of Hollywood.

It's an incredibly bad casting decision to be honest.

ScarJo can't act her way out of a paperbag.

I feel like you should fuck off to Cred Forums

what about it?
that's scarlet johanson. she's not black.

IM SO MAD THEY MAKE BATOU BALCK

I don't mind since 95% of anime characters are white anyway, even the "Japanese" ones.

It's a bad casting choice but not for race reasons. The major doesn't look asian.

It will be shit.

I remember when this horsefaced Jew bitch was held up as some kind of sex symbol.

lmao

>how do you feel about this?
Absolutely FUCKING terrible casting choice, but it has nothing to do with race. It's just a bad decision to cast the notoriously "generic" Motoko as someone as distinctive and recognizable as Johanson.

>Big budget Hollywood live action anime movie
This was set up for failure from the start.

I think it's fucking dumb, but you do know that ghost in the shell in not an actual historical event right?

>no big ass nose
>no manjaw
>white
kek

>automatics on a WW1 frontline
Either is BF1.

A cyborg that doesn't emote being played by an actress that can't emote. Seems perfect to me.

It could have been fucking great. They have the budget required to turn the post-cyberpunk into life on screen and instead they push out this shit.

>fantasy bullshit

vs

>historical fiction

Not to mention anime characters are based on and look like white people.

GitS is dead at this point, this is just the funerary procession

>from the director of Snow White and The Huntsman

FLOP

She's going to be a terrible major. Also she doesn't look anything like her.

>Not to mention anime characters are based on and look like white people.

>IT WAS JUST A TRIBUUUUTE

sweet justice

but she is a shit actress though.

That is trufax though, do I need to have someone post the chart

WHY IS SHE SHAKING

Also, who is in charge of the soundtrack? How generic will it be?

>multiple hair color
>multiple eye color
>faces have more form / definition (not pancake faces)
>almost always pale - peach skin, not tan

>A cyborg that doesn't emote
But she does emote. Strongly and often. She's also a massive fucking slut who engages in semi-illegal cyber orgies with other women, recording them.

I never asked for this.

what, really?

I don't care about the actor not being asian if a non asian actor can pull it off,, but I just don't think she looks the part.

Should have gotten the girl from pacific rim desu

you have found the point, congratz

here we go

Maybe she's just nervous being on camera

That actress can barely speak English apparently.

oshii's film just created the more popular pop culture perception of the series, nothing surprising about it

a totally faithful gits adaption would end up more like armitage III

Japan doesn't mind. They love SJ.

What's the story with this? Haven't followed it too much; TL;DR version?

If they've replaced an existing character with a black person for the sake of diversity, I don't agreed if they'be just made a main character black, I couldn't care less.

I realized that a Witcher Hollywood movie is coming.

Are they going to make Gerald black and Trish latina?

A better alternative because she isn't a fucking midget.

I've never actually watched the movie. Should I?

youtube.com/watch?v=YKdGc9bomRI

>mirrored
Fucking burgers

I can't believe how different the manga is from the animes. If you'd only seen the anime adaptations, you pretty much wouldn't be able to tell that Masamune Shirow was the original creator at all.

Whoever made the original picture pissed off a lot of gooks.

Where are my squawking Japanese ladies?
youtube.com/watch?v=3IGTiFuDjTI

Why didn't they hire pic related?

What I wouldnt give to pump MEW full of my cum

Movie ruined. I won't waste my time nor my money in that travesty.

You need to watch GitS 95 and then Innocence as well. 95 is undebateably a classic, Innocence is more divisive.

Anime characters are white so it's fine

Localizations a bitch, innit?

For a second, I thought this was Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. Her voice is sexy but I didn't know she was thicc.

Is this an adaptation of the original, or Stand Alone Complex?

Does she still have a brain of a man in the Manga?

ever seen any of oshii's other films? that sequence is one of like two action scenes in the whole thing, it's a meditative film more than anything. but, if you're into that it's a fantastic piece of atmosphere and tone

personally i loved innocence but that's very much true. i just really liked that oshii got a little weirder with the world, and having togusa as one of the main characters was great

There are two very big differences:
First, GitS isn't a historical event.
Second, Japs like it when white people play their characters. In most anime and manga, it is assumed the light skinned characters are white.

How do the anime series rank up with the movies? I don't think I've ever seen any of the movies, to be honest.

>tfw you look at shirow's current artworks

Both Seasons of SAC are good, the movie sequel to them (Stand Alone Complex) I've only seen once so I don't remember much of it, but the anime overall is still pretty good, too. It's worth going through at least once.

lmao butterface

the tv series is the most milquetoast adaption of the material, doesn't go full art and philosophy like the movies, doesn't have the levity and visual creativity of the manga. they're fine for what they are but not outstanding compared to the major installments in the franchise

wow you homo

Yeah, I've seen the anime. I was interested in how good the movies are compared to them.
>nyaa is down

I misread, I personally think the films are better

Poor man lost everything in the tsunami and doesn't give a fuck anymore.

>tsunami
it was earthquake in 1995, actually

>Poor man lost everything in the tsunami
Really?

film is stupid, I wasn't going to watch it anyway.

Don't like ScarJo as an actress or her looks.
Only Jap actress I know is Rinko Kunoichi and her only exposure in the US is a drama from 10 years ago and 2 failed block busters.
Though I'm curious how this is going to work since they kept all the Jap names even for the obviously nonJap people

then use bakabt you baka

>How do the anime series rank up with the movies?
It's entirely different, it might as well not share the names. I always though the first season of SAC was very good. It had surprisingly mature pacing, it did not rush things for the sake of short attention span, and it had this weird 70's crime drama feel to it. It has weaker moments, and the art direction and visuals generally are pretty terrible at least compared to the movies, but the characters are solid and the plots of individual episodes are solid and at least story-wise, it has this "common-sense rather than rule-of-cool" vibe to it, which I really liked. It felt like a honest-to-god crime drama rather than your average anime shlock.
I did not like the second series though, and I never watched the later shit.

The movies, compared to it, are... well the first movie is still the most perfect, absolute cyberpunk ever made. It's not the most original, or the smartest, or the most imaginative, but MY GOD is it insanely well made: the atmosphere, the soundtrack, the art direction, the pace, and the music... I don't think we will ever get a purer, more beautiful cyberpunk. It absolutely excels at what the show failed: the actual feeling of the world and the atmosphere of it all: the visual and sound presentation. The story is OK, it's a meditation and not a crime drama. The whole philosophy behind it and the TV shows is just almost opposite.

The second movie is trash and we don't talk about that.

>like I have an account
>like I seed
>like I could bother

don't need an account to download stuff

I'll watch it anyway
I love everything GitS related, including the F2P games but excluding the PS2 game. It was awful.

He doesn't live in Eastern Japan so no

You can't even search for the title without registering.

i hate it too
im also really tired of Scarlet Johanson in everything

This women is ugly, weak and untalented. Why is she being cast for the roles of strong women? Why is she even in TV? What the fuck?

Holy shit, people like you are the reason Cred Forums hates Cred Forums and refuses to spoonfeed.

Here: lmgtfy.com/?q=bakabt ghost in the shell movie

use google's sitesearch dummy

Why can't Shirou into hips?

pleb

>only 31 years old
>looks like she's approaching 40

What the hell

because Japan believe big ass is ugly

And yet you spoonfeed me without asking? You're literally worse than sourcefaggots.

>pleb
Are you just posting this word randomly in response to any longer and more serious answer in hope somebody will just "bite"?
That must be pretty innefficient way of fishing for attention...

Motoko Kusanagi is the brain inside the robot body and is presumably japanese

The body which we can see is artificial and has no race, it could be based on an American person like ScarJo for all we know. The purple hair and animu face don't really mean anything.