Graphics problems

Anyone experiencing any on Xbox One?

Other urls found in this thread:

community.callofduty.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-Xbox-One/Xbox-One-Texture-loading-issues/td-p/9785280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Does this look significantly better than the originals? I know it runs well on PC but I always see videos of the first mission being played and none of the others. That first mission is still as brown and as bloom as before so I've always kinda ignored this.

Weird, I've no idea what's wrong. Looks like pic related except worse.

Yes.

Bump

Looks a lot better
And no. I just replayed the trilogy in prep for Geras 4. Had no issues, tried re-installing?

Would that fix it? Does the Xbox One have these problems a lot? Btw I have a shitty internet connection and I really don't want to have to update the game again unless I have to.

>Would that fix it?
In some cases
>Does the Xbox One have these problems a lot?
This is the first I've heard of it. Does it happen a lot to you?

Thanks, I specifically wanted to see this factory level at night instead of just the regular brown and bloom levels. Do you have any other screenshots to share?

Shame the second game didn't get a remaster too. I remember having a lot of fun in that campaign.

I did once. Looked like except the glitch part was all-white in the beginning of Tomb Raider.

Though it was probably because it was playing off the external HDD while I was also installing other games to it.

None sadly. To be honest the game overall looks better, but only Act III hits me as the big stunner. The entire Imulsion Factory topside to bottom side looks really good. Especially the corpser fight.

I had some texture pop in last night on the MP that's about it. The game looks very good for a remaster.

>Does it happen a lot to you?
Only got a Xbox One the other day.

I'm also updating Black Op3 would that be causing the problem?

If you're using a bogged external perhaps, but otherwise no. The console's designed to multitask and have games downloading in the background/game dvr constantly recording/apps snapped etc. Won't affect it unless you have a shitty external drive.

>I'm also updating Black Op3 would that be causing the problem?
If you;re using a dodgy external hdd yes.

I'm using the internal hard drive that came with it.

I'd chalk it up as random thing then. Unless you're getting it constantly. Also just in case you get worried with Blops 3, as of the latest patch a few maps like Aquarium have bad LoD load in. It's not your console, it's the game.

Overall it looks somewhat better but that is mainly due to the original being almost 10 years old now. The game is significantly buggier than the original though, unless its been heavily patched in the last few months. The game runs 30 fps on consoles and the multiplayer maps had all weather effects removed, its honestly better to just play the pc version of the original.

I turned off the console and turned it back on, it's still happening.

Have you got any other games to test? Also see if the disc is damaged in anyway.

Hard Reset it

Are you using instant on? Switch to energey saving, that or try holding the power button for 10 seconds.

I've got blops 3 (updating) advanced warfare and Gears ultimate. I'm waiting until the update finished before testing it, played it yesterday offline and it ran fine.

That will delete all the data, yes? If so how can I back up?

>That will delete all the data, yes?
No. Hard reset forces the console in to energy saving mode, just in case you're using instant on. Also your data is fine, everything on Xbone is cloud saved, you'll never lose anything.

How do I do that then? There's no really a proper instruction manual

Go in to settings, power options, energy saving. That or hold the power button for ten seconds. But honestly, it sounds like it's just Gears if Blops 3 was fine.

The same thing is happening in blops 3, what the fuck

See Blops 3 also has a freezing issue right now. The last patch killed the game.

That's just Blops 3 , Treyarch are aware of the issue.
community.callofduty.com/t5/Black-Ops-3-Xbox-One/Xbox-One-Texture-loading-issues/td-p/9785280

It's not that it's happening in all games

No issue here, I have two bones. Old and new, are you in preview?

New xbox one s. How do I know if I'm in preview or not? Only had it two days

Master Chief Collection had terrible performance issues. Don't know if it does anymore.