i.imgur.com/14zuA2e.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares about your shitty mog

i thought characters had like 1.5 million hp nowadays

>omen
>2016

its impossible to get threat from tanks

>UI mods
I just can't. I recently had to drop Baganon due to all of the problems add-ons were giving me. Blizzard keeps releasing add-on breaking hotfixes.

>nearly 2000 gold just from clicking something and forgetting about it.

fuck i remember when getting 40 gold for the mount was a stretch

>world quests are just lvl scaled leveling quests

Makes leveling an alt hell

>40

You mean 90g, familio?

Maybe, it was a long ass time ago.

Sad to see that inflation is so fucked up though now

Shitty mog, didn't even transform the staff. And you did it while still getting gear every 15 minutes while leveling, wasted money.

>Valve starts seeing inflation and other weird shit happening with their TF2 economy
>Hires an economist and restructures the system

>Blizz starts seeing inflation and other weird shit happening with their WoW economy
>Makes money easier to get

I'm not mogged, just hid shoulders and cape

Not sure why you have omen, threat is a non-issue now.

Anyways, mythic dungeon story time
>Doing maw of souls +5
>Me, tank, and healer friend, plus two dps pugs
>One of the dps is ele shammy
>Always standing in shit, not interrupting, dying on regular trash pulls
>Tell him to stop fucking up
>Gets butthurt, tries telling us what to do
>Continues to stand in shit and die
>Finally make it to last boss
>Dies within the first 30 secs of pull by standing in shit
>Ahnks, continues to stand in shit, healer friend is prepared and heals his scrub ass
>Boss is at 78%, healer is oom, so lets shammy die
>Other dps is rogue, so doesn't last long
>I push it to the limit, being very careful of where I'm positioned, healer only healing what's absolutely required
>One of my items has leech, which somehow helps enough to keep me alive
>Finally kill boss, shammy demands rez
>Opens up his chest, gets a legendary

Fuck him. Fuck that guy. He had easily twice as many deaths as anyone else, and he's rewarded for it. Dumb.

Should've kicked him after he died

all mmos must have secret code to reward shitters.

>rogue, dying
Shit rogue tbqhf

>push it to the limit
Why weren't you doing that anyways?

>Elesham
Wait, you fucking invited an Elesham? Nevermind the sims or parses, 99% of the people who play Ele are absolute garbage.

>guildmate asks me to come tank regular Xavius
>leader says what's up, says no one knows the fight, we'll learn as we go, no voice chat
>say aight, throw a dbm timer, pull the boss.
>didn't know adds spawned, didnt pick them up
>we wipe
>random death knight: "i explained in chat what you had to do, we wiped because you can't hold aggro on two simple adds"
>implying I'm gonna read that scrolling, garbled mess of a chatbox blizz gives us in the middle of a fight
>do a /rw or /s if you want anyone to actually see it
>implying if I was actually on the adds I would've ever lost aggro with blizz's new aggro system
>post recount
>DK is in between me and the other tank, below every other DPS
>"scrubknight pls go"
>You have been removed from the group.
>Pull boss, whisper DK, tell him to kill himself
>everyone ignored
>post about it on Cred Forums

You look like a fag.

This is exactly why all shammy dps are on our shitlist. This isn't the first time we've found a shitty shammy player. We'll either invite a fire mage, or I'll make some drums, because that's the last time we're gonna trust a shammy.

Would've, but we thought he'd git gud after he kept fucking up. Plus, it's timed, so no dps is gonna want to come into a +5 if it's not fresh.

This shit infuriates me to no end. Shitters with attitude deserve to die.

>Wiping on Xavius normal
Cmon son

How do I find a guild lads. Pugged 6/7 so far but it's been hell.

I'm a healer btw.

frogposters also deserve to die

>Look at wowprogress or some other shit like it
>Pick top guild on realm
>Work your way down

Forums. Ignore trade chat guilds, they're terrible.

No I meant after dying TWICE on Helya since he obviously didn't contribute anything
Imagine how mad he would've been if you completed it and he got no rewards. Extreme justice.

Kys, I'll post him as much as I want and can.

I play on a pretty small realm and the guilds don't seem to need healers atm.

Wish crossrealm guilds were a thing.

They did a stat crunch apparently.
But it seems like the powercreep has come up again.

>skipping Tuesday raid again to hang with friends
>only 850
>going to miss the entirety of normal EN and maybe first heroic boss

Howcome I never get missions that give you 2000g rewards...

Why don't they make world quests worldwide instead of just in the broken isles? They could make old places relevant again.

That's what pets are for

Also, when you throw 110s all over the map, it makes leveling up miserable

>Also, when you throw 110s all over the map, it makes leveling up miserable

No it doesn't you bitch faggot

>playing pokemon rip-off

What a gay

You have to increase the ilvl of your followers to get better rewards (850 is max atm I think)

another thing I have to wait hours for... sigh

Because old zones have a lvl limit, therefore every mob will get onehitted by maxlvls and ppl who are trying to lvl up would have to wait for hours to get a quest done

dying game
dying expansion

Just hang in there mate, everything takes time. I just maxed out my followers on my dh since I can purchase upgrades for order recources. And yeah btw try to ballance the ilvl between all followers, dont just rush one after another to 850. By ballancing you will get more missions with better rewards rather than just 1 good reward and the rest being shit

How many players does the average retail WoW server have anyway?

Oh god. In the moment, I'm sure it would've felt great, but right now I can't imagine myself being that cold-hearted.

And your opinion is relevant why? Go and shitpost on a less popular game like you do all the time anyways

because you got jewed by buying overhyped shit

>still no binding

SEND HELP

>mfw bugging the Fury Road world quest

I'm having fun every single day and you are here, shitposting on a dying board overflowed with faggots like you who follow the opinions of other ppl blindlessly and hate on something they didn't even try for themselves. Stay salty and enjoy your shitty board

>and hate on something they didn't even try for themselves

I tried it and it sucked, eat shit faglord

>tfw just want to be a badass juggernaut
>blizzard doesn't like any of the classes I like and makes me feel useless playing them

Guess it's between enh shammy and fire mage.

> I dont enjoy something therefore it's shit and every single person got jewed into bying an overhyped piece of shit
You're not even considering the fact that someone could have a different taste in games. Name me one MMO that does it's job better than WoW is..

XIV is still superior.

Saged.

STOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP

I expected to hear XIV.. yeah enjoy your 'superior' weeb shit faggot and gtfo my thread

Sitting on 853ilvl currently, dunno if I want to stick with Outlaw or go Sub. :(

Inflation famlio, prices are still the same in the long run.

i want it NOW MOMMY NOW

Have you got at least 5 artifact research done?

does anyone care about my shitty mog?

>Name me one MMO that does it's job better than WoW is..

It doesn't matter what I say because you'll just say

>I-It's just your opinion

>actually defending this time gating bullshit

lol how much of a cuck do you have to be

Solid 4

>waiting a couple hours for some gold
>WAAH WAAH TIME-GATING!!

B-But it is...
Just like it's my oppinion on WoW.
You can call me faglord all you want, in the end we both have our own expectations for a game. I grew up on WoW and I still enjoy it. If you don't, that's fine but dont just go and say everyone got jewed into bying a piece of shit. It may be shit in your eyes, but it might be different for someone else. In the end we're both talking about opinions so this discussion is rather pointless.

>time gating

man if you think this is time gating you're gonna be fucking pissed if you look at Suramar

man these kirin tor quests suck dick

>mfw bone reaper farm

I have looked at Suramar.

>artifact research takes 3 days
>class hall upgrades literally take 2 weeks
>to be able to grind rep, you have to wait until Blizzard says you can and gives you an allocated time, THEN you can grind.

Fuck content, let's just make everything take ages arbitrarily so they literally can't complete it until they've bought 2 subs

no, and elemental tells me you're as stupid as you look

He fell for the elemental meme

>Brewmaster rotation is literally only kek smash, tiger palm, blackout kick and breath
>They don't even have any externals to use and only 2 cds that are 1m25s and 7m
How come they are more mechanically challenging than other tanks?

>tfw want to make an ele shaman to have a spellcaster that isn't a mage
>they're shit
Welp.

>judging people based on their mmo toon class/look
dam you sure sound like you're smart senpai

They're not shit, dont listen to other people. I'm top1 dps in dungeons for 85% of the time and atleast top5 in raids.
I have to admit they're easy af to play tho

>tfw all I can do is make basic as fuck transmogs

>prestige system

Isn't that from call of duty?

ew

this is some power autism

make a slutmog like the draenei behind you

But they're always at the bottom of everything statistics wide that is made.

show me those statistics. do you mean the 'dps rankings' ? you know these use simulations and not actual dps meters from real fights right? if you know how to play, you can do way more than these are showing you.

>normal
>he doesn't know

>artifact research takes time
>class hall upgrades take 2 weeks
>rep

rep isn't new and definitely not required for anything outside of the 2 suramar mythics

Class hall upgrades have practically 0 effect on any PvE content, since right now, raids are balanced around us not having legendaries.

Artifact research is a wait, but you tell me when you get turned down from raid groups because your artifact research isn't high enough.

And having a second sub won't speed up any single part of the things you're whining about.

go be a poor man's mage somewhere else

This, holy fuck so much this.
And these one per 24hours reagents, just ffs if I wanted something crafted in old WoW I would just farm 24/7 without food and sleep but I would get my epic craft.
And now it's just "you have to wait for n days to craft that one item you want so bad because we said so no we don't care at all about your efforts fuck you get a life you worthless nerd xd". Christ.

yes

fuck, I hit 6 over the weekend while farming NL

I'm not leaving till I get that damn thing

>build the Frost Crux for my order hall because the effect sounds vaguely useful and frost wyrms are neat
>it can't be used to complete rare quests
as if death knights weren't already bad enough

I hope I'll meet you ingame some day to hear your cry in the distance when you realise I've more deeps than your shitty fire mage lmao
nerfs inc btw

i like wow

what are you talking about? unholy is killing it in every aspect atm.

havent heard anyone say "no DK tanks" yet either

if you're not in the top 3 dps specs, your spec is literally unplayable and blizzard has always hated your spec

duh

except having a rotation that doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out
fuck death coil

joke's on you loser I don't even play this shit game anymore kek

They are shit m8 sry. I played else for a couple of expansions but ever since the end of mop they've been fucked. If you can't turret you drop dps rapidly, while other casters have moving options

Sims are bad but logs from experienced raiders are pretty accurate as you can find the average dps listings as well as the top guilds raid makeup
Dungeons are irrelevant under mythic10

tfw couldn't find a better mog on my DH.

eles do have moving options.
first, the gust of wind talent. I use it all the time even though I have to sacrifice the aoe movement speed totem for it. I just use it to dodge some major shit and continue turreting. minimal dps drop during the flight.
second, just take the icefury talent on fights where you have to move alot. sure, you will sacrifice some dps that comes from primal elementalist, but survival is key anyway and the dps difference between those 2 is not even that big of a deal.
not to speak of all the lavaburst procs and earth shock/earthquate totem uses where you can literally run around all you want

Instead you post frogs on Cred Forums, that's so much better

>troll shaman
>been at the name selection screen for days

This is exhilarating, this is what i've been missing out on.

and yet here we are

thx for answering him for me m8, I didn't want to deal with his supremacy

>anything I stop playing is automatically shit

It must suck to be such a pathetic insecure loser. I'm guessing it's going to throw a smug pepe at me now?

a game gets shitty and you stop playing, makes perfect sense to me babe

or are you actually trying to defend WoW right now lol

>demolock
>kicked after every first boss because "you don't live up to the sims"

Kill me

>Vengeance DH
>Kicked because "you're making the healers frustrated"

Who do I focus on, Highmountain?
Does anyone have an especially cool reward at revered?

Go wardens, it's the hardest rep to get.

>not getting any invites to HC pugs because of the ilvl centered group finder system while not having a legendary yet
at least you're able to loot the first boss

Ignore all the people trying to tell you elemental is viable. I've been a shaman since tbc and have been elemental for lengths in each expansion, usually after hearing up enhance, then getting a high tier elemental set.

The spec in legion is garbage, nearly everyone of every class knows this. Our artifact power does nothing upfront and triggers the global cooldown, and all it does is make our weakest spell hit 200% harder. Lightning bolt hits like a noodle, our lava burst is just a red frostbolt, our mobility sucks, and even if we can turret, we have such low DPs that it doesn't matter.

There is a wierd divide in the shaman community where people who like elemental conceptually and for the flashy spells refuse to admit it's in a terrible spot and defend it, while others who love the spec and class have simply given up on it due to years of neglect but love it enough to be objective and truthful so that one day it might see some real change.

THE UNDEAD MUST BE PURGED

Warden is the hardest to get but highmountain has a 30 slot bag on the cheap

>raids are balanced around us not having legendaries.

lol, "raids"
>And having a second sub won't speed up any single part of the things you're whining about.

Do you have down syndrome? Honestly.

>30 slot bag
I'm rocking all hexweave, but thanks.
Wardens it is.

My pally has 2.4M and she's squishy.

go for nightfallen if you're not maxed out yet, then wardens.
nightfallen rep is required to progress further into the suramar storyline.
wardens is by far the hardest rep to grind. as for rewards, you'll get an blood of sargeras shoulder enchant at revered which can come in handy with the new vendor coming in 7.1 . also engineer recipes.
Just look up which items the rep vendors are selling and grind the rep based on your wishes.

>Havoc DH
>Like bottom six in the sims these days
>Always pull top DPS, top 5 on single targets
>The only good Warlocks can be is theoretically good

>elemental is garbage
All you need to do is look at their artifact.
Shield and fist weapon.

Just fuck my shit up entirely and forever.

>Blizz starts seeing inflation and other weird shit happening with their WoW economy

more:
>Adds a million gold mount
>Makes so that everything you do gives retarded amounts of gold
>Ignores old huge gold generating sources.

>the kirin tor thank you
DEEPEST LORE

Looks like a blind shaman.

Wasn't frog made hate symbol in usa? It's on same level with swastika nowadays.

If you post it from your home computer, using your IP - you're indeed a dumb frog poster.

>Nightfallen rep

Why the fuck does this take so long

>300 rep a day if you're lucky
>need it to unlock dungeons and ap

instead of whining, educate yourself my man.

Emerald nightmare is balanced around us not having legendaries, but Nighthold will expect you to be packing one.

And what aspects of rep grinding, class halls and artifact knowledge can your second account speed up?

>Withered J'im

Who thought this shit was a good idea.

>ON'T RUN OUT THE CAV HE WILL RESRET
>noooo

Welcome back, friend! Did you find those extra suramar quests yet?

thanks for the tip CIA

Should I play Balance Druid or Shadow Priest?

you know theres a golden trait which summons a lightning elemental every time you use your artifact ability right? it spams chain lightning.
it doesn't just empower your lightning bolt, but also your chain lightning. this + lightning elemental trait = 1mio+ aoe dps.
cmon it's like ppl are just hating on a spec for no particular reason.
are you trying to imply ele shamys were any different pre MoP? they were a chain lightning spam tool for the entire lifespan of WoW.

>And what aspects of rep grinding, class halls and artifact knowledge can your second account speed up?

What second account you fucking idiot? What in god's name are you blabbering about? Jesus christ

best race coming trough

Shadow priests are constantly getting tinkered with because they can't balance surrender to madness. Expect nerfs or buffs constantly. Balance druids are middle of the pack and might get some more buffs if blizzard sees it's not up to par. Can't see it getting a nerf anytime soon.

Both have mediocre/average AoE though so don't expect people sucking your dick to go on mythic+ runs.

There aren't any

Depends on the class and spec. My Havoc (DPS) Demon Hunter has about 2 million, in tank spec she'd push closer to 3. The bear druid in my guild has something like 3.9 million.

user was not talking about a second account but rather about a second month of subbing to WoW

>want to play horde
>all my friends are alliance
I just want to be a gobbo.

>Play DK
>Unholy and Frost are both super fun but trash
>Blood DK is the second worst tank

Fuck, at least the order hall quests were fun.

>Frost

>still having fun with Legion

What's wrong with you people? Seriously, stop having fun. It's annoying.

I need help deciding what my alt should be. My main is a Holy main/Prot Off Paladin. I'm feeling dps. Help me not think!

>all reps at minimum revered, exalted with nightfall for a week now
>been grinding out mythic and mythic plus since they became available
>done every emissary quest since I opened up world quests
>still no legendary
>dumbfuck that just hit max level got the best legendary for his spec on his first emissary quest
>inhumanscreaming.jpg

Ret pala.

>anyone having fun with legion and not just getting their fix of pavlovian conditioning

How much do you like WoW?

Chilton confirmed 10+ million players in legion right now.

I hear all three Rogue specs are doing pretty well right now. I can say first-hand that I enjoy Havoc Demon Hunter, though your mileage may vary since taking Momentum is 100% required for PVE. It's a 4 second buff you get when you Fel Rush or Vengeful Retreat that increases your damage by 20%. You spend a lot of time dashing around. You'll either find this enjoyable or obnoxious. My buddy is enjoying his Mage after the buffs/balances last week. Why not try the Class Trial at char creation? Maybe that's worth a little info to you.

source?

Not him but for everyone who played Diablo 3 is well used to gameplay mechanics like that, it's a trivial thing for us.

i.imgur.com/14zuA2e.png

POST FRONT

r8 h8 furry b8

I am fucking tired of server queues.
What is the point of combining my realm with ten others if it means there's no space for us all.

Fucking christ.

>implying polish game magazines are viable sources

>arms is fucking worthless
>prots rage is shit
>fury is garbage

glad at least i'm having fun as a rogue. sick of tanking pugs anyway

Oh, I have all other classes except warlock to 100. My lock is 96 or something. I was just wondering what to play. I messed around with everything during pre-patch. I just can't decide which other class I should start sinking time into.

>tfw Warlock hit 852 this morning

Cleared Normal and Heroic EN, gonna try to work on Mythic +

>tfw only 26% haste

This is clearly a general. Do your fucking job faggot mods.

Do I play DK or DH this expansion lads?

professions, campaigns,ak research, world quests, learning cooking recipes
all time gates
and they are continuing to hotfix the shit like they did with warden towers, and actually getting better loot from wqs is fixed as well

i gave up "farming" ap and would rather wait until my research gets buck fuck high first than to just grind that shit endlessly

the whole thing is a fuckin rng fuckfest

Legion is fun unlike MOP and WOD

Atleast MOP gave us the best class in the game

that came out in wotlk though

I'm 851 and ive only cleared 4 bosses in normal EN

Pugging everything sucks but I dont have the motivation to sit down 3-4 hours a night and raid

So fucking boring

I pugged both Normal and Heroic EN, gotta find the right group

there are some hidden ones but give no nightfallen rep sadly but hopefully some open up a daily like the su'esh for rep dailies

but yeah after gettin it exalted once makes me not give a shit on my rogue. withered army is a fuckin joke as a tank but retarded as dps

they're too busy deleting the /vip/ complaining threads

you're not entitled to legendary :^)
-some random shitter on the forums that has one maybe 3 and still 810-825 gear

wonder if this world boss is going to actually drop something for me this time except gold

i know the feeling

Bitch enough and you will. The same happened to Diablo. Now you get legendaries in boxes.

Thought about going back to WoW with this. Is WoW worth the money. or is it still basically a time sink?

Same guy from earlier asking about alts. If I wanted to play a straight dps class, what would be better? Lock or mage? Don't really have preferences on spec but I have played Fire and Arcane as well as Demo and Aff. Leaning toward destro lock.

Time sink

Garrisons 2.0, boring raiding, the works

DJ unless you hate fun

>spriest
>barely manage to hit 200k dps on a single target
>while people with worse gear than mine are shitting out up to 300k
this isn't life

its more of a time sink than WoD in so many ways.

Recipes for professions are RNG drops tied to heroic+mythic boss drops and world quests that come maybe once a day.

Campaigns for your class are time gated by order missions that take up to five 12 hour missions

2 of the new dungeons are tied behind revered reputation. Profession quests that require you to raid to finish them

I-i don't think there's a DJ class

Wardens
It's a bitch to level up rep with those fucks

I have a soft spot for DKs but DH is clearly the favorite of the x-pac. The only problem is there will be a lot of competing DHs so finding raid spots will be rough

>there are some hidden ones but give no nightfallen rep sadly but hopefully some open up a daily like the su'esh for rep dailies

I'm pretty sure i got them all

>It's a skipping the mobs dungeon makes it more harder episode

GO GO GO GOTTA GO FAST TANK THESE MOBS CMON LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UHG SHIT TANK

>raid leader bans hunters from using barrage because of PTSD or some shit
>kicks anyone he sees using it
>bitches at us when your DPS drops significantly

It's like pottery.

Is anyone else unable to finish the finish the puzzle dalaran wq in stromheim?

So why aren't you doing 470k dps like the rest of your class by abusing StM and lust during 30% burn phases?

>it's a "shortcut" that ends up wiping the party episode

Get prozac or something if you can't concentrate for two seconds.

because I don't have stm but I guess I should

No retard, the one in stormheim is not working for people in my server.

It's apparently bugged as fuck for a lot of people. If you leave the area completely and restart WoW and run back that might help.

AN ILLUSION!

>Complain on a Somalian dirt painting board about low dps
>Admit to no picking that talent that makes your class the strongest dps in the game and increases your dps by atleast 200k

Sure you aren't a healer at heart buddy?