I've only played this game for about 2000 hours now but can't decide if it's good or not...

I've only played this game for about 2000 hours now but can't decide if it's good or not. Did the new FFXIV make things better?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/FFXIV.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=_U1fY9LXnMk
youtube.com/watch?v=Czw1XDkjTuY
youtube.com/watch?v=_2kG6Ed1tK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neverwinter is better.
Less Weeaboo and "FREE."

is this really how you're going to start threads now?

I give this a 1/3 chance of being deleted. come up with an OP that sounds less like a bait post if you want a thread

Warriors of Darkness did nothing wrong.

Post your apartments!

Please be good 4.0

Change things up, break the status quo

PLEASE

should i use my roulettes to level my SMN or to get lore for my non-main 60s?

Leveling is better spent on actual leveling, it gives shit tomestone rewards.

If you want tomes and a 235 weapon for your alts grind POTD, it spits out all kinds of goodies now and is a complete faceroll.

Some people have been theorizing that Samurai will be a job in the next xpac, and that they'll be tanks.

But wouldn't it be strange to see a "samurai" wearing something like this?

I think they'll probably just make it them DPS and give them Maiming gear.

whole thing needs another overhaul to fix all the auxiliary content and fill in areas with actual characters and events.

>DRG in Samurai armor

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/FFXIV.jpg/

KILL YOURSELF

I take solace in knowing that your game only has 250k active players and is
DEAD
AS
FUCK

In a world of good design, samurais will use maiming gear and be a squishy dodge/counter tank.

But I have a feeling that would be too unique for these developers.

>keep dying in a10
Worst raid in history

I dunno, I think stuff like pic related would fit pretty well on a samurai.

obviously there would still be SAM and DRG specific sets, just like there are for every class.

Which server has the cat girl sults and gay roes? I want to avoid them.

>Still thinking it will be Samurai when Aliase turns into a Red Mage during the latest story patch

Give it up weebs, samurai isn't coming

>he dies in a10

>dodge tank
instantly trash
tanks cannot rely on random chance to mitigate damage

Where can I find cute and gay highlanders to strictly have gameplay conversations and enjoy gameplay content together?

Faerie is the faggot server

Does this game have cool Halloween events?

I just started and if there is, I'd like to make sure I'm in a position to take advantage of it when it happens

>Aliase turns into a Red Mage

>doesn't wear red
>doesn't use black magic
>doesn't use white magic
>doesn't use a rapier
>just melees like a dumb gladiator

She's nothing more than a spell fencer and shoe doesn't even use any En spells.

The Halloween events always spit out the best gear. If you wanna be a good got you can cash shop the items from previous years

The entirety of aether.

>playing triple triad with swap rule
>my 5 star card gets traded for a 2

Oh. Is it just a cash shop aesthetic release? Anything in-game?

The current years items are in game and free, the cash shop is just for the previous year's items. They have new items for the events each year.

Excellent! Thanks user, looking forward to it

you mean DPS with some extremely short duration defensive buffs and taunt skill

This year's event is gonna take place in a redecorated Haukke Manor and the reward is going to be some sort of Dracula costume from what I've heard.

how do you get tomes from Palace?

I just hope they make another offtank.
I want to play something other than Warrior.

Going in on a level 60 class makes it spit out tomes every 10 floors. I forget the exact structure but for a 1-50 run you'll end up with 150 Scripture

>you've missed every single ex primal clear in 3.X because you didn't do them on day 1 like an autist

Guess I'll just wait for 4.0 and unsynch them all...

Just raid finder them.

Doesn't 1-50 take like, 2 hours?

I'm almost certain the way tome distribution is determined is by the time it takes to do whatever duty you're doing, that way no matter what anybody does it takes literally everyone doing anything the same amount of time to rake up the same amount of tomes regardless.

G A T E D

Bismarck and Ravana are so easy you can clear them in duty finder in less than 30 minutes.

Thordan and above requires you to PF because Raid Finder queues are either dead or people are too dumb to clear. Just mention a bonus or wondrous tails clear and people will join ASAP.

The other methods don't net you a 235 weapon and other drops like V materia. It's objectively the best grinding method right now.

that's still much faster than grinding and waiting a day for roulettes, isn't it?

the real problem here is the 450 weekly cap

Ex roulette is instant on my server, regardless of class. Queue up as DPS and at most you wait 5 mins.

If you get lucky and get Gubal HM, you can smash that out in 15 mins as long as everyone isn't retarded. Boom 90 / 40 tomes.

>Samurai don't use spear like weapons

Dragoon would be more appropriate wearing Samurai armor than any other class in the game, user.

Dodge+extremely high hp makes an amazing tank. It's why bears have been the king tanks since wotlk in WoW. They just need to give them a skill that buffs their hp

>Queue up as tank for expert.
>Have no problems doing big pulls in Xelphatol, despite the gates being in the way.
>Get Library.
>I'm alternating cool downs like I'm supposed to for larger pulls, still dying.

Is it a healer thing or do the mobs in Gubal just hit harder?

Mobs in Gubal hit pretty hard, yeah.

This.
I've helped 3 people get their clear yesterday on raid finder.

On chaos or primal/aether?

going by the two most popular theories I've seen.

>SAM weapon
Naginatas?
yet another 2hand sword like Dark Knight?

>RDM weapons
knives? some sort of rapier?
not to be confused with NIN or PLD?

Seems like it would be difficult to avoid re-treading old ground at this point.

Rapiers for sure. There's history in FFT there.

Hopefully now we're on week 2, Alex runs should be easier. Surely everyone is cleared and competant now, right?

All new roles should just be jobs that branch off already established classes at this point. Just make Samurai a Marauder job that needs Rogue, for example.

HW dropped the ball by making the new jobs standalone. They should have been turned into Job Crystals.

i dont know what their problem with branching jobs is. i suppose some would be difficult to differentiate, arcanist worked because they had extra abilities to add for each through the pets. i cant decide if they'd be competent enough to make a good samurai that way or if it would just feel like war with a twist

The logic they gave was that they didn't want to be restricted in rebalancing basic Class abilities because the ramifications would be felt by both Jobs, and instead they want to be able to approach things on an ability by ability basis.

You want Sam to have skull sunder, overpower, etc?

FORWARD AND BACK AN FORWARD AND BACK.

All new jobs will be standalone.

Only reason Arcanist can function as a healer job is because of the bonus abilities gained from the pet.

Honestly I'd prefer a system that allowed you to have a main class/sub class like FFXI instead of this paltry cross class system, but they would have to overhaul everything to make it work.

OVERDWELLERS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEE OVERDWELLERS BOW DOWN

>Just coke for the furnace

What's the sexiest job to play as?

Why not? All you have to do is have Samurai convert their enmity generation through abilities into a resource they can spend to deal high powered attacks, making them focus on not pushing the line too hard, but giving them the options to off-tank at the cost of some DPS if the encounter calls for it.

SMN using SMN powers when Yoshida? The only Summoning thing we have so far are 3 fucking egis and Dreadwyrm trance + pic related. Bio and Miasma based attacks is not summoning Yoshida.

mnk

They have the most boring glamour of all jobs.

Any way to get more aether thigs for the weapon and armor on PotD? Yesterday I did a 1-30 run and only got a +1 on armor. (Weapon is +12 and armor +23)

SMN suffered for having to share a class with SCH

SCH suffered for having to share a class with SMN

Summoner was supposed to be a Void Mage at first but people requested Summoner so much that they turned it into Summoner instead after the class design was done. That's why they have shitty Egis instead of Void minions and use a lot of dot spells.

>SCH suffered

thematically

no ones arguing it's not the most powerful class

I just want to be able to use my pikac- erm I mean Carbuncle. It's insane we're still "looking forward" to EGI glamours.

>Channeling all of your opponent's hate into your sword, as you sheath it, charging your weapon for a moment before unleashing it all in a fatal cut, depleting all gained enmity in a single strike

I could get behind that.

What about that addon support?

Never hopefully
I don't really enjoy getting kicked from endgame raiding guilds because I don't want to clutter my screen like a fucking sci-fi space ship dashboard.

It's not just the egi glamours. Is that with Heavensward they shown us a good path for the SMN, using the aether charges to unleash one primal trance and get some buff for 15 seconds and a finisher. Imagine having ifrit's trance and unleashing a meteor at the end, or Shiva's and using diamond dust. My gosh the last boss of the new expert dungeon summons fucking Garuda and she uses her special move. That could be the SMN.

This is my first year being around for Fan Fest. Do you HAVE to pay for the stream, or is that just to get you the bonus shit? Will I be relying on threads posting sceenshots while it's happening?

everything suffered because of 1.0 garbage

whm and blm suffered because of splitting elemental spells between cnj and thm for no goddamn reason

brd suffered because it had to get shoehorned onto another class

i suppose melee classes kinda turned out alright though, since they were basically just the classic jobs with dumb names

There's a free stream but it doesn't show everything. If you want to watch the expansion reveal you'll have to buy the stream or try to find a streaming of the stream on some random chinese streaming site.

Not really, SCH's main gimmick has always been Scan, and that shit would be useless in this game regardless.

Level 35 smn here

When do I stop retrieving recycled gear from level 5 quests [outside of dungeons]

Level 45-50 starts spitting out your job specific gear.

> try to find a streaming of the stream on some random chinese streaming site.
Sounds like it won't be too hard, there will probably be links on Cred Forums when it airs.

I'M RIGHT HERE
SAY SOMETHING
PLEASE

>tfw the astronomical boost you get from getting Bane and Fester
>tfw you roulette into a dungeon and get desynced out of both of them

Just bought the game. Can't decide between Au Ra male or Midlander male heeeelp!

>Playing AST without cards

Literally just a gimped CNJ without them

Neither. Femroe

are you a edgy faggot or boring numale?

as long as you're not a lala, cat or fem au ra you are gold

Faggot.

Au Ra male but don't make him a special snowflake edgelord.
Bonus point if you play a mage/healer class.

Pick whichever is less common so you don't get insults hurled at you.

>pick Lala because I've always enjoyed being a tiny wizard
>wasn't aware of the absolute cesspool of memery I was diving into

I'm too attached to my little sht to fantasia off her at this point but man, I probably wouldn't have went in on this had I known.

>I'm a special snowflake hipsterthe post

>encouraging anyone to play lala

Hyurs look better than cats and fem hyurs look better than fem au ras. Male au ras different enough to be their own thing.

I'll try to avoid being too edgy, you know, avoid red eyes and calling yourself Sasuke right.

What's the less common?

Tell me about lala's.
I hear they get bullied.

There's nothing to like about this new Alex, I did it once and hated it so glad it's finally over.

Shame we'll never see what 1.0 Titan's mechanics would have been, since it'd have involved the Incapacitation system.

Is the Aether datacenter the biggest meme in this game? There's only 2 servers that are actually populated while the rest are dead as fuck. Even then Gilgamesh and Balmung has a fuck ton of multiboxing level 50 BLM and BRD bots that teleport hack in dungeons to RMT the Gil from there. It's most likely the reason why those two servers are always locked 24/7 even just 2 minutes after maintenance ends.

Nothing looks better than catsluts!

Only reason anyone would play another female race than cat- or dragonsluts is because they want to feel special.

When I saw that Ga Bu part I was expecting them to reuse the 1.0 Titan cutscene. Instead he simply threw a tantrum.

>dead as fuck
??? do you think a server is dead because you don't step on someone's toes every two seconds even in like forgotten springs

Bro this type of shit is very tanky looking

>free
>mmo
>good
Pick two

Forgot pic

>fem hyur looking better than anything with that walk animation

Most of them deserve it. There's this weird "Lala pride" that goes on online, where Lala players from their own Lala linkshells/FCs, and constantly referencing the fact they're "so epic XD" for playing the small race. Also most Lalas in lore are fucking scumbags so that doesn't help either.

I think he means the fact Samurai would retroactively be able to use old tank, plate, gear which would look out of place on a SAM. Gear looking out of place is something rampant in this game anyway.

I desperately want SAM to be DPS. Need 2H sword wrecking shit like a monk.

WAKE UUUUUUUP

Are you telling me that servers that have no PFs up and a fucked up RMT driven economy like Mateus, Couerl, Zalera, and Goblin are alive and well?

Not him but I don't really like the races whose designs are blatantly moeshit as fuck to appeal to the weeb audience. I would've probably played Miqo'te if they were more savage looking like the Mithra but the generic anime slut with cat ears and tail glued on just doesn't do it for me.

So am I the only one that loves the repairs being done to idleshire? Logged in after the patch and was like where the fuck did this door come from?

There are some dead servers but you implied that Balmung and Gil are the only ones alive, which is not the case.

I'm a level 36 fem hyur and i don't know what you mean

i have literally never done anything but run or sprint and the times that cutscenes made me walk i wasn't paying attention

you got a webm?

a similar thing happened with Mor Dhona, if i'm not retarded

Kinda wish they kept NIN as a tank

That was pretty unique

I just hope 4.0's "patch update town" doesn't have annoying bagpipes.

>Tell me about lala's.
>I hear they get bullied.

Patted, not bullied.

Balmung and Gilgamesh are the only alive servers on Aether. You can check the census or guildworks PF if you want. The rest of the servers on Aether should be merged like Balmung or eliminated.

don't worry the new town will have a much nicer theme, one that involves vuvuzelas

I'm on Cactuar and it's far from "dead." Plenty of PFs and Idyllshire tanks my framerate. Of course if you treat XIV as a chatroom as some do it may not be enough.

Show your PF then

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the bagpipes in idyllshire were obnoxious. It's okay the first time but it's not a track that should be looped.

Thank god you can swap the music files in this game on PC

It's the middle of the day, there's only like four. Last night there were about 20.

Is i112 too low to do The Aery as NIN? I don't have anything better until 60 and I'd rather grind dungeons for EXP than PotD.

On Balmung and Gilgamesh there's about 20PFs up right now. At primetime during the evening there's a long scroll bar in PF.

Your server is dead in comparison.

if you can queue for it, you can do it.

>in comparison.
That's nice dude. There's still enough activity on mine to more than justify its existence. I don't want my server to become another overactive shitshow like Gil and Balmung, I like it just the way it is. The medium size keeps the community chill.

90% of the Balmung PF's is people looking for ERP partners.

Who brown female /giraffe/ here.

>sexiest females
>biggest hip:slender body ratio
>diamond dozen
>literally anybody who has ever played this race has never been a shitter

Bonus sex points: is a SCH

Only 20? I thought Balmung was the biggest server by far. I'm on Odin and It's 22 right now.

>dat run animation

I wanted to make an elf but once I saw that running animation I immediately made a different character. I cant stand female running animations in some games.

Reminder we could've had playable succubi

NIN was never a tank.

>fiveheads

No thanks.

the only brown giraffe on my server looks like a blackface abomination with an afro

You don't like smart girls?

>tfw what could have been
Au ra were a mistake

Fivehead a cute.

found the WoW babby

The earlier concepts for Au Ras are absolutely GOAT and they were made by the guy who worked on Tactics Ogre. What a shame.

>Literally has never played 11
>Plays a shitty potato

Wew lad

Next time try before you shitpost

Xaela should have looked like that, I hate how lazy they are with clans, hyurs are the true special snowflakes.

killed a10s last night and it was a lot of fun, loved it much more than most fights in Midas.

community made it into an evasion tank, it wasnt originally intended to be a tank

qt

So your dumbass is saying they intentionally made NIN tank in FFXI and not just another shitty DPS below the usual SAM and WAR? Pls user. NIN tank was a poor accident created by the playerbase

The first ones look like the ones in game now and the second ones looks shit. Go play WoW if you want to play beastality shit.

Fuck off with your faggot lala posting.

no they dont
the first concept art gve them completely scaled claws and feet and arms, and more around the neck
they looked a lot better

That all?

They look like they're about to chew your fucking face off. I like how they're buff as fuck in the concepts.

>weeping city
>some guy starting shit with a different group on ozma
>eventually they get so butthurt over him that they kill themselves on the last boss fucking over the entire alliance just to spite one guy
I hate this shitty playerbase

>Below SAM and WAR
NIN easily out damages both of these with the right gear

>4.0 announcement next week

I hate any race that just has tacked on animal characteristics on a human. The concept art looked great. Au Ra now look like down syndrome Koreans with diseased skin.

>playing girl characters
faggot

if they don't announce that they are dropping PS3 support, this game is finished.

They should've stuck with the Viera concept if they wanted to make cute and petite characters. What bothers me the most is that the final Au Ra design strays too far away from the original concept of an outlandish demonic race.

viera are even worse
we already have bunny ears in the game too

>4.0
>new race is Viera
>males are short and cute while females are tall and serious
wud u fanta

>I'm right even though I'm objectively wrong

Spin it any way you want retard, NIN was a tank in 11

Go back to WoW and play a cow please.

We don't need more lalafells.

yes we do
gas all the cats, purge all the lizards, allow no survivors.

That would be bard, actually.

But yeah, Samurais used spears, bows and katana's for the most part.

And DRK was amazing after 3 BRD buffs and a kraken club and whatever that shield was they had to use. Pallas Shield?

I WANT TO FUCK THOSE RABBITS

>Same size as Lalafell
>100% cuter than lalafell
They will be the death of lalafells.

Potatos are the most popular after cats and lizards, and SE takes into account popular races for their new races.
If we get Viera on next expansion they will probably look like that more that like they were on FFXII

Holy shit kid why so upset over NIN not intentionally being a tank. Yes no matter what it was "played" as a tank but it wasn't meant to be. If anything Tanaka was shit at balancing the jobs.

I play one.

Their hips are alright.

I'm not a shutter but I'm not good either.

They okay. I have the hardest time finding a good glamour for them.

>tfw love viera
>the would love for them to be added
>realize SE would just make them midlanders with bunny ears
>realize everyone would play them and it would become the new shitter race
Feels awful

>after an year of playing finally considering using my free fantasia to go from mooncat to midlander
>realise that if I did so I would need a name change as well
>fantasia will sit forevermore in my retainer storage
Fantasia should give you a name change for free when you swap races.

>waiting for timed nodes to spawn

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

They really need to ease up on this bullshit, having some are ok but not having literally fucking everything gated behind them.

>shutter
Shitter

Google Hard mobs hit really hard once you get to the dolls.

Timed nodes aren't even that bad compared to some of the other bullshit of crafting/gathering. The worst is red scrips.
>Oh you want to make better gear? Well, you need these stats. By the way there's no way for you to have these stats without gear that's locked behind several weeks worth of weekly-capped currency. Enjoy, fucker.

I still play FFXI

That's not been true for months now though, they scrapped that sht because even Yoshi realized it was a mistake.

>NIN was never a tank

This is what you said, got proven wrong, and then you moved the goalposts like a faggot who cant admit he made a idiotic post

Go back to /xiv/ retard

To hit 3-star requirements you either need the red scrip upgrades, or huge amounts of overmelds on two-star gear.

>what is Ironworks crafting gear

Why are miqo'te's so perfect? The only problem with them is that you have to dress slutty because they're sluts canonly, so you can't really have a pure waifu.

>When the Deathflare crits just right on 6+ enemies

>Need 3 star gear to craft 3 star gear

>Be dumb and decide to play SMN in lvl 50 roulette
>Immediately regret it

Holy shit how did I manage

I wan all lala posters dead.

Stop responding to the fucking lalaposter. He probably wears microwaved used diapers. It's not worth the effort man.

It's okay.

Lots of shit to do but the combat isn't nearly as fun as WoW.

And level 50 dungeons is when SMN was considered to the best DPS job in the game.

How we ever got by without Tri-disaster, Painflare, Ruin 3 and Deathflare i'll never know.

>shuffle 5 times on wondrous tails
>dont even get 1 line

>This is what you said, got proven wrong, and then you moved the goalposts like a faggot who cant admit he made a idiotic post
Proven wrong on what user? Did the developers make it a tank or the playerbase? Which did I say? Have another lala

>have 9 Second Chance points built up this week from Alex

I still have no faith

Is this game fun or just WoW ver0.5?
Is it too late to start playing?

>My wondrous tails card has Titan Ex and Turn 5

Thank fuck for Second Chance points.

Do you like Final Fantasy?

you can't get rid of us

we control the economy, we have government influence, and we are the most overpowered race.

both of those can be duo'd

WoW combat was good back in TBC but now it's fucking garbage.

>titan ex being a problem
Must suck not being on a JP server. Got it as well and cleared it first try and he only barely lasted long enough to drop the bombs to loop his rotation.

I do.

>I've only played this game for about 2000 hours now but can't decide if it's good or not

I know this is totally intentional, but this is still Cred Forums defined when it comes to FFXIV.

Then play the trial and see what you think of it. The trial goes to 30, so you should get a good idea of how the game plays, at least.

I'm surprised they turned the difficulty down with these latest two dungeons. Gubal Hard has boss phases you don't even see sometimes. The Pepsiman ripoff doesn't even get to the Tornado phase in a semi-competent group. The owl boss at the end doesn't even last to the phase were he drops all 3 different kinds of puddles. And this is week 2. I'll hate to see it when people are fully decked out in i260/70

Damn Urianger is a sexy giraffe.
I can already foresee the fanarts.

>He plays with chinks that hates him while being a burden to all the Japs.

You now realize exactly why Moenbryda wanted his faggot elf-dick.

So I just beat A12S last night. Now what should I do for the next 8 months?

Dot damaged was nerfed when 3.0 was released and in compensation we have the dreadwyrm trance, deathflare and ruin3

sell your account for money and start all over

PotD floors 100-200

Play other video games

>How we ever got by without Tri-disaster, painflare, Ruin 3 and Deathflare i'll never know.

We put or 3 dots and spammed Ruin 1 + Ruin 2 till we had to redot. It was boring as f*ck but very usefull against bosses that required high mobility.

Holy shit, did you finish the msq? Me too!

I'd say almost 3k commends says otherwise

Thanks, but what about the endgame? Is there stuff to do or will I end up raidlogging? How hard is it for a new player to find a decent guild?

>I'd say almost 3k commends says otherwise
user please, now you're just making fun of yourself.

CANT WAKE UP

Oh god muh dick

Fuck you SE for not giving us these Aura

Big MMO player, new to ARR. I played a wee bit during the ARR beta so I'm kinda familiar, but I'd really like some tips, anything helps.

I started as Conjurer so that I can get to 15 ASAP and then focus on Gladiator so I can become a paladin, then maybe level Marauder to get warrior too.

>play tank
>play like absolute shit
>2-3 comms per run
>play DPS
>explain right to new players
>top DPS by wide margin
>no comms

It's a shit system

Goddamn, this. They have the best birthing hips comparatively, but that jog is a fucking eyesore, almost makes me want to fant' on the spot.

Keep being mad, i'll be over here clearing stuff in DF without any trouble as always

I got a ton of commends while leveling monk to 50 for whatever reason. Always got one and two was pretty common as well. Even got three a few times, I still have no idea why.

Ask a mentor (anyone with a crown near their name) to invite you to the Novice Network, you can use that chat channel to ask other people questions or for help.

???

>shuffle once
>get 1 line and 2 incomplete lines
>do 2 more tails objective
>One line gets completed while the other doesnt
>only get 2 lines in total

fuck

the 24 man DF has the reverse issue that the other ones do.

1.5 hour queue on my warrior. near instant on bard

This expansion hasn't really had all that much in the way of Raid content, really. I'd wait and see what the next expansion has to offer, since by the time you're ready to go into endgame content everyone else will have it on farm.

Finding a static is easy, if you can show you know how to play your class, and FCs will be flocking to suck your dick so that you'll join them.

Actually ignore the part about there being no Raid content, it'll just be irrelevant by the time you hit 60.

What content is there other than raids?

>NIN with full decked out i250 gear + materia
>I only have 250 left side but parsing several hundred dps higher than him on average
>his KoV/W is off, huton keeps dropping and doesn't keep his DoTs up
>"dude how is your dps so high"

when will they ever learn

>actually being diligent about capping tomes this patch instead of being a lazy asshole

Not looking forward to having to do all three 24 mans for upgrade items next patch tho

Just keep doing it. Its all rng. They even made it easier now by having lower floors have a higher chance to +1 you (even though the chance is still pretty small).

That sad feel when the lobbies area already totally dead.

If Samurai gets released, they'll get Katanas, no doubt.
Red Mage would probably use rapiers so they don't overlap with Paladin's longswords.

Unless you want the bonus shit don't bother with the stream. People are probably going to be streaming it anyway and even if not the info will hit the internet like 5 minutes after they announce it anyway.

The highest collective intelligence I've seen in terms of DPS players have been the mch. It seems like it's damn near impossible to fuck up

but susan calloway's gonna be giving a live concert in her underwear

I just hit 50. How much of this bullshit do I actually have to do before going to heavensward? Is Crystal Tower necessary because if I have to wait 2 hours for one of these fates to spawn i'm dropping this game.

No where on the internet that I can find is there a list of the bare minimum requirements.

Will there be Miqo'te cosplay?

Lobby was empty where my friend got his like 6 hours after the patch dropped. I've dropped by different wards at different times and have yet to see anyone in any of them outside of my friend.

>I just hit 50. How much of this bullshit do I actually have to do before going to heavensward?

you're about halfway there tbqh familia

don't rush

There are at least 2 wikis about this game. Both have the full list of the 100 quests you have to do after the ultimate weapon.

Why do them then?

Why is Hunger the best theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=_U1fY9LXnMk

Because muh ilvl

I'm planning on buying Heavensward with ARR in a bundle soon. For a couple of my characters I wanted to know what you all feel would be better, despite being able to change between them at will.
Monk vs Ninja
Bard vs Machinist
Astrologian vs Scholar

>furshit and baragarbage
Yeah, great stuff.

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=Czw1XDkjTuY

nothing makes me more mad than people who roll on items in weeping city and they don't even have the job unlocked

NOT HUNGRY ENOUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=_2kG6Ed1tK4

>Dont play the class you can need it on
>Cry when you dont get it

Company seals motherfucker

This is actually good
>Can never have actual interesting playable races because of fags like you
>and because japan

Monk
Mach
Ast

1) MNK if you like constant tension, NIN if you wanna be more relaxed
2) MCH
3) SCH

Ninja is more fun to me, positionals are a pain in the ass and people will actually want to play with you if you play it

Scholar has great utility it comes from a good dps background, dunno how much better Astrologian is after these changes

I will never touch ranged dps

>Can never have actual interesting playable races because of fags like you
>and because japan
Just go back to WoW where you live out your beastality fantasies.

SMN is fucking GOAT user

>Can shit out damage while running around
>Black Cucks have to sit in their little play circle

This right here

>play as role I need gear on
>it never drops
>play as role I don't need gear on
>everything I need drops

fuck off

Rather thana new class I want them to expand on existing ones. More in depth musculature options, butt and chest slider for all classes and genders, more faces..

Only possible if they kill ps3

>fates for CT

Do you have heavensward? I started a new character a few months ago and I swear they cut out the fate part. You can pretty much skip the crystal tower quests if you want. That content is old and not really used for anything anymore. Its amazing they get anyone to do it at all.

>It's insane we're still "looking forward" to EGI glamours.
Copypasting is hard. Give them more time, 2.2 wasn't that long ago.

It'll happen. Just like Free Company primal summoning and addons.

>Its amazing they get anyone to do it at all.

Wondrous Tails and Relic

noice

time to buy

Fuck off, I just want to get the hell out of that shithole. I'm going to roll on any gear I don't have.

>playing Weeping city for the actual gear drops

You're the one with the problem in the first place faggot

I know that feeling.

SMN was my first job to 50 back when the game first came out and its my main now in HW but god damn playing it at level 50 was so awful. I just played BLM until 3.0 instead.

MNK is the easiest dps job. it's just 123 over and over while managing a few buffs and dots.

Why are the creator queues so fucking long on every role, any time of the day? It's always 20-30 minutes.

Are you raiding savage?

queue is instant on primal