ITT: Games that are comfy
>Skyrim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmqbIUa8RcA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xn3L1OQlWs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4b0tp0b8974
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4eEp0LaU4
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45960
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/searchresults/?src_order=2&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_name=jungle&src_language=0&src_showadult=1&page=1&pUp=1
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33017/?
loverslab.com/topic/50710-dark-souls-combat-v143/
youtube.com/watch?v=kXdw99iCdFw
youtube.com/watch?v=KByla_uGhro
youtu.be/EnBvi4eLmbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

Skyrim is the comfiest game ever made.

3 weeks until remaster

3 weeks until Civilization VI

lmao no one would play this cartoony shit

My body is ready user

Had to check whether you were talking about Skyrim or Civ.

i agree. i disliked skyrim but i played like 50 hours before getting bored with it. I didn't even finish the main quest. I probably played this much cuz of how comfy it was

oblivion is comfier tho

go play witcher loser

GTA:V is pretty comfy, especially at night

nao Cred Forums: the post

Anno 1404

is it comfy? i got w1 on my backlog

The Long Dark hands down

I dont even know if these people are genuinely enjoying shit or are just shitposting

you ruined me Cred Forums
also sage

currently replaying the mass effect series, illium is v comfy

2 weeks and 3 days

my body is ready

I beg to differ

>Implying anyone is shit posting
Go play your shitty weeb games faggot

Bully
youtube.com/watch?v=xmqbIUa8RcA

>civ 6 in less than 3 weeks
>skyrim remaster a week later

getting my comfy blanket ready

Yeah

nah

Clues where??

killer7's a comfy game

spin the fuckers until you get it right
dumb orc

What mod?

Is there any actual information on it?

Deus Ex 1

You realize you are replying to a guy who posted an image with Yuropoor words right? What the hell are you talking about?

Some of them are on Steam instead of NMM.

The LOD is still awful (stationary water), and the character's not exactly fit. The neck and everything is pretty DYEL.

I also just realized I'm CTDing by taking off armor.

>People enjoying discussing videogames
Yeah what a fucking mystery, eh. I am truly perplexed.
Fuck off.

No I'm pretty sure only neo-Cred Forums would go after Civ: Mobile Edition

Tropico games are super comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xn3L1OQlWs

Most people don't agree but I find fps multiplayer games to be comfy as long as no one is freaking out or yelling at people. Just zone out and pew pew.

Oblivion, better than Skyrim and Morrowind combined.

Nah, vanilla Skyrim was ugly as sin, not because of the graphics mind you. But because of its ugly assets, art style, and shitty desaturation filter.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4b0tp0b8974

It can be pretty comfy

Oblivion remake never.

lel this guy

Best you got to hope for is Skyblivion and Beyond Skyrim

I find EVE to be pretty comfy.

It's getting a F2P option.

weeb shit

>Skyblivion

See you in 20 years.

>comfy
Nice reddit meme

>Skyrim comfier than Oblivion

youtube.com/watch?v=4b4eEp0LaU4

>Making a fucking tundra look like this
Fucking mods man.

I'll enjoy watching my kids watch their grandkids play the public beta for it.

>Using NMM

>something which let players change the game as they want is bad

There's a mod which changes Skyrim into a Jungle

Pretty sure it just takes what's there and amplifies it. Some places look that way.

>nice reddit meme
nice reddit meme

And yet, there,s no mods to change Oblivion into a jungle. Makes you think.

not a jungle, but full terrain conversion mods do exist. I remember seeing some on the tube

Modding in general for Oblivion was a shit-show, especially compared to Skyrim.

The engine crashed even more than Skyrim did too when running them.

There are.

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45960

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/searchresults/?src_order=2&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_name=jungle&src_language=0&src_showadult=1&page=1&pUp=1

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33017/?

I hated the vanilla version but it was fun with mods.

Does the remaster work with current mods or do they have to make new mods for the remaster?

Every mod that doesn't rely on script-extender will work from day 1.

Script extender will have to be updated to 64-bit, once it does then the other mods should be compatible.

>That feel when Skyrim remaster will shit the bed since it will be using Fallout 4's god rays and volumetric fog (tesselated at x64)

>every mod that doesnt really on skse

That's like, 3 of them. How am i supposed to play skyrim without 90+ mods making sure the final result is nothing like bethesda made it

The vast majority of mine are HD texture mods for everything, new weapons and armour, new monsters etc that don't really rely on it.

Obviously my SkyUI wont work, my body framework mod, the increased object detail framework, my first person body-cam mod wont work. All the shit I care about.

Shit nigga thats some good stuff. Could i get a preset for that?

How to unfuck Skyrim's combat: Install these

Dual Wield Parrying
Battle Fatigue and Injuries
Violens
Combat Behaviour Improved
Action Combat
ASIS
Revenge of the Enemies
Combat Evolved
Archery Gameplay Overhaul

With one of these

Duel Combat Realism
OR.
Ultimate Combat
OR
Deadly Combat

How to unfuck Skyrim's magic:

Install these:

Deadly Spell Impacts
Fire and Ice Overhaul
Immersive Spells and Light
Spell Charging and Chaining
Smartcast
Wintermyst
Forgotten Magic Redone
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim / More Apocalypse - An expansion for Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Colorful Magic

With
Path of Sorcery - Magic Perk Overhaul

Skyrim's not made for a bunch of super powerful and diverse spells.

And if you play with ASIS, it get fucking interesting, since enemy mages can use spells from mods.

I'm having lots of fun with vanilla.

GIMME SOME COMFY GBA GAMES, ANONS

>Rainy night
>Driving across the map to a mission

It shouldn't be comfy but it really is.

What the fuck 'comfy' even means in terms of video games?

Does this add in and kind of actual dodging mechanic?
Or is combat still just walking forward smacking each other, and walking backwards?

Even with mods I still couldn't find Skyrm all that comfy. I'm not sure why either. I think it's just the cold atmosphere.

Oblivion and Morrowind feels pretty comfy though.

>I think it's just the cold atmosphere.
I only play Skyrim in the late fall and winter so I can have my windows open and more immersed.

But I only end up playing for like a handful of hours before I remember how fucking boring Skyrim is and then I play something else.

Fuck yes.

>tfw when Balance Valley or Veniccio fully built and populated at night

There will never be a Dark Cloud 3;_;

The original meaning have already been forgotten by Cred Forums. Just like how Cred Forums forgotten what the term 'weeaboo' actually means.

TK Dodge and Ultimate Combat with Mortal Enemies De-aimbot

TK Dodge

it's kind of sad that in order to fix the main way the game has you interact with the world, you need about fifteen fucking mods.

>harvest dawn extended
I needed this, thank you so much

holy shit, what the fuck is this supposed to be? It just fucking slides you around?
Fucking hell, Skyrim is so fucking terrible even the mods to fix it look like shit.

is this supposed to be an argument?
>hey guys you should really dress up that hamburger wth some cheese, buns, and toppings
>WELL I LIKE THE BURGER ALL BY ITSELF
so you'e a tasteless retard who can't even figure out why skyrim is bland and boring. good job

Started playing KOAR yesterday, it's pretty comfy

Pretty sure the dash is another mod.

Well, to be fair, I have TK Dodge installed. But I it's not as if there are many better games.

Cred Forums is known for having overly criticizing tastes, in any manner.

>Cred Forums is known for having overly criticizing tastes, in any manner.

because we've been playing games longer than 10 years and we actually have standards

kids today raised on cod, assassins creed, and bamham couldn't explain to you decent game design if they tried

Thats not TK Dodge, user. There is also the Dark Souls Combat mod,

loverslab.com/topic/50710-dark-souls-combat-v143/

I cant be the only person who found koar really, really boring. The worst parts of an mmo mixed with the worst parts of a hack-n-slash with the only redeming quality being the world itself

>tfw you haven't been able to tolerate Skyrim past Whiterun since the game first came out

I really want to try to do another playthrough but melee was awful, magic is mediocre and stealth+archery is just boring. No amount of modding can make me enjoy that game it seems

is this supposed to be an argument?
>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

So go play Return of the King again, user. Nobody's stopping you, but there hasn't been a decent combo action game except Western Anime.

Skyrim is not comfy. The lighting is wrong and the texturing is too muddy.

Oblivion however is very comfy.

Vigor or Wildcats replaces those last three choices. Don't ever go back.

I still haven't played it for long, I've only been doing side quests in the first region
But yeah, the thing I like the most is the world, the style reminds me a lot of World of Warcraft, but I'm starting to notice every dungeon is pretty much the same

>So go play Return of the King again

I think I will, thanks

You can use Vigor with Ultimate Combat.

So... what does it mean? I think it means games that you find relaxing and not stressful. Just sit back relax and enjoy it, whether its the views ingame, generally landscapes, but also personally opinion on what you find comfortable.

That´s the only enjoyable thing for me in that game. First person, rainy night and comfy music.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXdw99iCdFw

MGSV is pretty comfy

>kids today raised on

Said every old man since the dawn of time who thinks they know better.

Ive got some good news and bad news for ya, the world only continues to get better, but the combat/dungeons remains almost exactly as dull.

Some advice:skip ALL side quests and just do major quests. The game is way too EZ otherwise, and this allows the world to do its best to salvage what it can of the game. Also, there are a lot of side quests so your gonna need to skip a lot of em anyway

Are the factions quests good at least?

And every now and again they are right.

The developers themselves are saying "We are dumbing down games to get more sales." This isn't some stupid Cred Forums meme, it's reality.

FFTA

Yeah but this is truly the most fucked up, retarded generation ever

Tranny shit, lgbtqghs bullshit, muh genders, muh minorities, muh diversity, nu-male, betas, fags, you name it.

You. I like you.

You know, all that shit was around in the 90s too.

I think the only differences was they weren't called numales back then, they were called SNAGs. It stood for "sensitive new age guy".

I don't really know i dropped the game before doing them

Oblivion is super fucking comfy

>amnesia
>bloodborne
>iwannabetheguy

so comfy

The music and ambient noises in Oblivion are its saving grace. I could spend hours just wandering around harvesting shit in that game because it's so chill sounding.

The Division

I tried getting into EvE but it has a real steep learning curve. I am just not patient enough.

how did Bethesda fuck up Fallout 4 so bad? all memes aside Skyrim was excellent

Anyone else not really understand the love for Oblivions music? I just don't think it's that special

This guy is 100% accurate

Lack of focus.

I think most of the love comes from the fact that it's pretty unremarkable and therefore works well as background music but it's also very light and pleasant. It's not amazing music, but it sets a particular tone that people like.

All memes aside no it wasn't. It was below average at everything it attempted and was in most ways a step down from previous entries in an already not that great series.

All it did right was "immersion" which I consider pretty fucking unimportant in a videogame.

The gameplay was actually fun for once though, no one wants fucking dice-roll combat and no quest markers

Warioware

Buu 's fury

The combat was some of the worst I've ever played. Nothing has any impact, you both just swing foam bats at each other until one drops dead.

Or you grab a bow and drop into a light crouch 5 feet away from someone and shoot them in the head until they die.

Dark Messiah had far better first person combat.

there's no way to fix TES combat without making it exclusively third-person

Probably not, and I'll continue to consider it a shitty series as long as the gameplay is ass.

I don't play videogames to play pretend in a fantasy world. Nothing in Skyrim's gameplay actually facilitates any sort of roleplaying, it all has to be in your head. The game should meet you half way like old infinity engine games.

That's not true at all.

Lotta comfy GameCube games.
>Luigi's Mansion
>Super Mario Sunshine
>Metroid Prime and Echoes
>Pikmin
>Wind Waker

Nah, both TW1 and TW3 is way comfier than any ES

>got the sudden urge to replay Skyrim last week
>mod the game over the weekend and start a new character
>just remembered about the remaster

Now I don't know what to do. Either keep going and try and play till I'm bored before the remaster comes out. Or wait for the remaster and hope it doesn't completely destroy all my mods so I have to wait for the modders to put out updates.

but TW2 is the comfiest in the series

>linear and small as fuck areas
>otherwise it's full on grey over-sharpened/bloomed army camps
>comfiest

I miss when when kings and nobles would rape the 99% illiterate population and send them off to their deaths. Those were the days! The best generations

>every single person is a complete and utter scumbag
>comfy

I don't think so.

>skyrim
>no persons or people because there are no characters because the game is shit

that has nothing to do with comfy

>>no persons or people because there are no characters because the game is shit

Skyrim has more than enough faults, you don't need to make stuff up.

Yeah always thought those vegetation 'enhancements' were dumb. I wanted better looking tundra not green everywhere.

What will it even do? Is it just the graphics? because it looks worse than just using any random ENB and general grass tree mods shit.

It's kind of hard to imagine a "comfy" living in a world where brutal violence, rape and bigotry are the norm and shoved in your face at every opportunity.

Oh you're a tumblr fag. I guess you got triggered when you saw that TW3 only has white people and women show cleavage

Get a load of this limp-wrested liberal arts major, kekmao

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was dealing with an some retard edgelord.

>dealing with an some retard

Oh, the ironing

you evidently don't understand comfy.

that said I don't believe TW3 is very comfy. The combat brings any comfiness to a screenching stop because of how slow, boring and damage-spongy it is.

>he enjoys video games

Max comfy incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=KByla_uGhro

>not III

actually, scratch that

>not Age of Wonders II

>The Division
>Comfy
Pick one

3 was an infinitely better game but 4 had better music and a comfier feel.

there are no characters, just NPCs

>The combat brings any comfiness to a screenching stop because of how slow, boring and damage-spongy it is.

and you're not talking about Skyrim?

Todd said it won't mess with mods you're probably fine.

Just watch this.
youtu.be/EnBvi4eLmbU

I've got almost all of those installed already.

Does Action Combat add much because it's the only one from the top list I still need?

And some tea user, preferably earl grey

It adds a lot of weight in the attacks, so that it doesn't feel like you are batting a wall.

From the looks of it I've already got most of the features covered by other mods. The only thing I want is all attacks costing stamina because right now it feels like mine never drops below being almost full.