So

Which Starter are you picking pham?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nKKw9QiZtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mother fucking pimp Rowlett

There is no other answer

I like the fire one, reminds me of Tiger Mask.

None, my hype died last month.

Who the hell cares about Pokémon when we're not half a year away from the NX?

Water's second evo doesn't even look like an evo. Still looks like a basic.

Firecat

Because it's theme is so strong that it's actually managed to become the HEEL of the Pokemon community without even being officially released yet

He's the wrestler who made all his costume and backstory choices JUST to piss a certain type of autismo off

>Water's second evo doesn't even look like an evo. Still looks like a basic.

Nigga most of the Pokemon look basic even in their final forms, the fuck you going on about?

Honestly the owls 3rd form kinda seems like a large jump, I mean Im not saying I don't believe it since they have some similar patterns but it seems off.

That middle water evo is fucking adorable, I love it

>Nigga most of the Pokemon look basic even in their final forms
I meant it still looks like a starting form. Do you not know what "basic" means in terms of pokemon? What the fuck do you mean that final forms are basic? Like aesthetically? Maybe learn the fucking vernacular you piece of shit.

fucking faggots like you wanting overdesigned bullshit are what's wrong with the new gens

If Luchacat really is Fire/Dark and has Asian Mist has an animation for some moves, then I'll have to go with Macho Cat Randy Savage

>water 1 looks like a boy
>water 3 looks like a woman

What did Game Freak really mean by this?

Yea you tell em user

We've seen weirder results

Daily reminder that genwunners are the real contrarians and everybody prefers the new games as they keep selling.

But yet we don't get over designed bs now do we?

I usually go Fire but Rowlet is the only starter that doesn't gradually evolve into shit so I'm going with him.

Fire
No I am not a fucking furrybarafag

Qt femdick mons.

Fire

Foxwaifu was the best thing that happened.

>I meant it still looks like a starting form

Yeah, I know, that's why I said what I said.

>Do you not know what "basic" means in terms of pokemon?

Again, yes.

>What the fuck do you mean that final forms are basic?

I said LOOK basic, learn to read.

>Like aesthetically? Maybe learn the fucking vernacular you piece of shit

Learn to fucking read before spouting your triggered responses

Fire because I always pick fire, I will still dump it in the pc once something better comes across the road, roidcat looks like shit.

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as Genwunners, just that it's easier to make up a strawman than defend this shit.

Dude these look so much better than the ones now. We have reached the true edge and SJW.

I really don't see the throughline from Rowlett to his last evo.

The only thing that bothers me is that Robinhoot's 'bow' relies on the 'string', not the bend of the 'bow' itself for the force of its feather arrow

that's not how it works

either way I like the look, but I also dig Popplio so I'll probably just trade for a Rowlet and rock a two-starter team early as possible

don't care about flaming wrestler cat

There is literally nothing wrong with Rowlett or his forms (if the final one is actually true)

Is this trying to imply that the crabrawler on the right is good?

Doesn't matter, I'm boxing it anyway. Sundog shall be my starter.

I really hope the split evo thing is real.

So Brionne is a cross dresser then?

doesnt change the fact that its design is generic as fuck (humanoid tigers were a common stable in cartoons back then, all avoid of any personality) and its fire/fighting so whoop de doo!
>inb4 ITS FIRE/DARK CUZ LE HEEL WRESTLER!!!
A wrestler is always a fighting thing, if the wrestler is face of heel is secondary to that. So priorities would be Fire, then fighting and then dark. a.k.a. it will have 2-3 DARK moves but thats that.

I fucking hate Chesnaught. Fuck, I got rused by that leak that said Chespin was going to be Grass/Dark; I was expecting an edgy fallen paladin, a reference to Darknuts. Instead I got a weirdly colored, strangely segmented beard thing. Fuck.

Waiting for the final evos to be officially revealed before deciding.

>Actually being autistic about an entity that can evolve rapidly and perform super human feats

It's a video game you sperg

>I don't care so why should anyone care

(You)

> Another FireFighter

Ugh

I'd love some more spinoffs though. They're actually given time to make those good, while being allowed to rake risks.

One of the few times the shiny is way better.

>Want to fug that mermaid
>Remember 87.5% male

Mabey the string is super durable and elastic past what normal means could do?

Are you okay user?

>87.5% means that there are no females

Pokémon is for fags anyway. These are the creatures you deserve for playing a rehashed children's game

Yes? You stupid?

Here's your (You)

I don't think this user is ok.

Could be the first time ever that I'll go with the fire starter

Riolu, like always. Though I might make the water one my partner since Bubble+Water Gun= Infinite ranged attacks.

>Brionne

i remember getting pokemon red day 1, shit time flies.

my picks over the generations:
charmander; cyndaquil; torchic; piplup; snivy; froakie; popplio

Who hurt you, user?

Boxing as soon as possible

Why does it even matter? You'll get them all by Wonder Trade 10 minutes in.

>Dat theme during the box minigame in the trailer.
Please let Hitomi Sato compose more themes like in gen 5 you fucks. Don't relegate her to fucking connectivity music and a pop idol theme in ORAS.

The what? Oh, you mean Nintendo's next console failure?

I actually love all three, but definitely Popplio because I'm too much of a cutefag.

I might keep them at the middle stage with Eviolite, though. Wish that Eviolite just gave a Pokemon their final evolution's base stats, but alas.

The cute bird, always the bird

FuckYou

God damn these look like SHIT.

Green is the only one that doesn't look like complete ass and even then I hope the time spent leveling between the 1st and 2nd evolutions is mercifully short.

Where did FuckYou touch you?

Why are all the final evolves doing Jojo poses?

The sexiest one

Why do they all end up as weird anthro monsters? And why does the seal one look so stupid at every stage?

lmaoooooooo

Got Litten was such a waste

I guess I'll go with Tiger Mask after all

>Caring about the Wii 3

Seriously?

First evos look decent. Rowlet is based, Litten is cute, Popplio is goofy.
Second evos are seriously ugly. All of them.
Third evo: owl >>> seal > cat

You seriously have the worst tastes on this board and thats really saying something.

>Reaching Maximum REEE~

Oh god, my sides.

Thank you.

Why would anyone want to share the same tastes as Cred Forums? This place has horrible taste.

Rowlet was the best and popplio was the worst. What happened?

Depending on the official art of the water and fire starter, I'll choose either of those. I really like the elegant seal and the dark cat. But I was never a fan of the owl.

i'll just trade with a bro and get the 3 at start.

>all avoid
Man, I love it when I'm like 2 seconds into reading something and there's something significantly retarded. It's like, 'hey, saved you some time, you don't have to read this'.

Seal > Cat > Owl
Cat > Owl > Seal
Owl > Seal > Cat
But they all look pretty good that last evo owl is fucking sick

gonna get fire cat and name it tony the tiger. also i like his fire dick

Cat>Seal>Owl
Cat>Seal>Owl
Seal>Cat>Owl

vocaroo.com/i/s1nKKw9QiZtQ

Fuck you too leatherman

a Grass/Flying owl thing with a bow and arrow?
well why the fuck not???

Because games are more interesting than hardware.

The cat. And then i never evolve it.

genwhine crabrawler looks like shit, and I would legit enjoy that krabby on the left as an alola form.

Will you be sealing or going cat

>fire starter is ANOTHER fire/fighting pokemon
You can't make this shit up.

The only one that looks even remotely good is the grass one. Holy shit that water thing is ugly, how mad is /vp/?

I always used to go for the water starters because that's what I liked, but I'm really leaning towards Rowlet because he looks so much less shit across all evos than the others.

bird is the only decent one
starters are pretty awful this time around

>faggot crossdresser is calle Brionne (wu)
memetendo strike again!

man > bear > pig.

ill probably go with the seal lookin mother fucker he looks alright. i always choose a water starter anyways

Which one is going to be in the next Smash game?

After the leaks I was hoping at least the middle stages would be passable, since they're strong enough for story mode. Everything looks like shit though.

Boxing my starter for sure.

TORA
TORA
TORA

Holy fuck. Those designs are fucking horrible.
They should've killed off the franchise a long time ago.