What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

The concept was just as exciting as the gameplay, which is to say none at all.

what do you mean? pretty clear it was shit

I like it.

It seems like it's two-thirds of a good game, from what I've seen. I'll still probably wind up getting it when it comes out for PC.

>I'll still probably wind up getting it when it comes out for PC.

Its already on PC

Weird, it's not on Steam or GOG.

>Weird, it's not on ThePirateBay or KickAssTorrents

FTFY

its actually quite fun on PC, don't even know what everybody is complaining about, haven't seen any bugs/glitches/crashes

surprised that they didn't mention certain gameplay mechanics. Like how its basically a modern banjo kazooie. The entire game is a collectathon. You collect prismatic cores (the mcguffin, aka jigsaw pieces) to access new areas, you collect different frame blueprints for your robots to customize them (and it actually visually changes them, never saw ANY of this in the marketing for the game, because its fucking awesome), story is pretty whatever but at least they tried. The spider and the little ninja robots are fucking adorable.

It's a pretty fucking great game, but it CAN get a little grindy at times if you want to get some frames.

Its on Microsoft Store

Right, so I'll wait for the PC version.

Kys valvedrone

user, Microsoft refuses to give up on Games for Windows v3.0.

just like the last two times

>not wanting to deal with Microsoft's cancerous, half assed and barely functional store means you are a Valvedrone
No, we already have enough with 3 fucking stores, last thing we need is a 4th one that's not even focused on games, that releases games at $70 and that has no sales ever.

>I didn't use the store or used some old ass version of it

Retard it works fine

Microsoft, Comcept, take your pick of the two.

Oh yeah, that time I had to restart my Forza Horizon 3 download 4 times was delightful.
Microsoft has never had a single good idea for PC.
Phil Spencer already said they would release games on Steam again, we only need to have FH3 and GoW4 flop, which they will considering they are Windows Store exclusives.

Microsoft is simply way too incompetent in these matters, and they'll always be.
GWFL, the Windows 8 Store, simply laughable.

You can't just start a reveal with "From the makers of Metroid Fucking Prime" and make a mediocre game. That mediocre game drops to shit because people expected a master piece.

>make a game
>don't do any marketing at all

You're kidding right? The Windows Store is like an app store, and it doesn't separate the actual games from the apps. .99 cent shitty mobiles ripoffs are mixed in with Gears of War and KI and its horrible to navigate.

Retard

The platforming is great, I understand the issue people have with grinding but controls and physics are so fun you kind of don't mind it. They should have marketed it as a 3d platformer, instead they just showed it as a 3rd person shooter in the desert which doesn't do it justice.

Every game that's been marketed like that has been merely okay so far, though I haven't played Recore yet. Meanwhile, despite all their key developers leaving on a consistent basis, Retro still has a perfect track record for great games.

I don't know what that means.

>The Windows Store is like an app store, and it doesn't separate the actual games from the apps. .99 cent shitty mobiles ripoffs are mixed in with Gears of War and KI and its horrible to navigate.
What's the difference from Steam then?

ZERO advertising

3 of the things on the Steam front page aren't even games.

It's built in super-hard this time.
They've doubled down to the point that they've fucked over the Xbox, they just aren't going to give it up.

As much of a useless piece of shit as it is, I found some decent free* games on there to waste time on after a ton of digging.

*Actually Free and not farmville shit.

>That feeling when Sony and Nintendo are the only game curators that even try to enforce any level of quality control anymore, and barely at that.

What a strange time we live in.

They should have marketed it heavier. Look how much hype Yooka-Laylee has, they should have said it was Banjo with guns.

>Sony
>Quality control

KEK

Theres too many games coming out. Faster than any sane person can play and have time to enjoy them. Gaming industry needs to slow the fuck down, i cant catch up god damnit

The Xbone version really should have been 60fps, I don't think 30 is good enough for this game. On PC it's really fun though. Hopefully they fix some of the technical issues in the patch, the only bug I noticed on PC was some delayed audio.

would buy it at 15€ if it was on PC