I'm not racist, infact I'm half black. I'm fine with the protagonist of watch dogs 2 being black. HOWEVER

I'm not racist, infact I'm half black. I'm fine with the protagonist of watch dogs 2 being black. HOWEVER

Game developers who are feeding off sjw and race tensions like parasites need to die.

WWI historically had VERY FEW black people in it. DICE decides to feed off of current tensions and make an almost entirely black cast, AND they added women, to WWI, wtf?!

Mafia III now has a shoehorned black protagonist. The game is now pandering to tbe blm crowd because of the fucking racewars, and an attempt to make a quick buck and get praised for being progressive...

I'm sorry but the bullshit needs to stop. Mafia III should have had an ITALIAN protagonist.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=622
vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii
youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg&feature=youtu.be&t=6244
youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=2549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let's bait Cred Forums for the 90th time today :^)
simply epic

>I'm not racist, infact I'm half black.

Cred Forums tier logic

Bait or not, the fact people genuinely got mad about the black protag when the game was first announced is what gave them so much traction. I don't think anyone would bother talking about this game if it was about good ol' Vito again.

I'm as white a ghost, yet im hispanic. Hell, my parents were immigrants. But just because im white, im apart of the evil patriarchy. Just goes to show how fucking stupid this all is.

>half black
>so you can only be half racist

This just in: large companies take advantage of the social climate to sell entertainment

Fighting the Frizzies at 11

If you're stupid enough to call a black person "racist" against black people, especially when they haven't even said anything to even make you think a white person is racist...

You seriously need to do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Isn't Mafia 3 set in America? The Italians that live there are basically the niggers to real Italians anyhow.

says the cunt flinging Cred Forums shit on Cred Forums, do the world and this site a favour and kill yourself, youre a nigger anyway

>you're a racist
>no I'm not
>Shut up kill yourself you nigger

Sound logic there.

I'm racist as fuck but this guy has a point that must not be ignored. I suggest we all do not buy BF1 or mafia 3.

>creative direction is no no because having a unique protag reminds me of current events :^(

Why is Cred Forums so pathetic?

So? You are totally irrelevant. Devs will make the games they want to make and 90% of the market doesn't care about race if the game they want looks good.

>I'm not racist
>I can't be racist cause I'm part black and blacks can't be racist
t. Reggie Jackson
Fuck off nigger.

OK well we know that. Go tell that to you ultra neo-liberal college professor or SJW friends.

SJW apologist, post tossed out.

Except Mafia III looks shit.

>i'm half black

>>>/reddit/
you have to go back

Racist namecalling aside, I get the complaints, but the new protagonsts isn't bad. Playing a black dude chimping out can be fun.

I mean, San Andreas was good, wasn't it?

>almost entirely black cast,
i see you didnt even play it

Alternate history >>>>> actual history

It's a fictional video game, get over yourselves white people

so people who are "half-black" (whatever that means) can't be racist?
"ok"

A lot of people just hate the protagonist because he's black. But that's just racist outliers. The problem most people have is that it's a MAFIA game where people want to play as a MAFIA guy, and yet we just get a generic black gangbanger. That's not original nor interesting at all, especially because we had a MUCH better black gangbanger with Franklin. People play Mafia to be....in the Mafia. Not be a wannabe gangster.

If you are making alternate history you make it interesting, not "literally actual history except with women and blacks shoehorned in".

>I'm not racist!
>I'm even half black!
>half black
>half
>half
>half

Wew lad
White privilege AND internalized oppression

What a meme

I thought reverse racism does exist user

>infact I'm half black

ok mate

Wow, so if there's whites in my ancestry I can't be black? I expect every one of you niggers to present your fullblack pedigree whenever you wanna play the race card from now on.

Man, you guys sure do love censoring shit you don't approve of.

>stop fling Cred Forums shit
>you nigger

Now I get why so many boards shit on Cred Forums.

The problem is that people want to play as a Mafia member in the fucking Mafia video game. But instead we're going against the Mafia, why fucking play? GTA is better by every metric and has a better black protagonist.

Obama is only a halfling and is still the "First Black President"

Okay so don't buy the game and don't make threads about it. We don't care.

>stop being so goddamn racist you nigger!

user, I...

Only due to his position. Halfsies get the most shit since they're mud bloods, they get shit from both sides

If there are blacks in your ancestry you cant be white. But if there is white in your ancestry, you cant be black. Live with it bro. Whites will never accept you, but maybe you can pass for a black if you go full nigger with your attitude.

Why do mulattos hate the black part of themselves so much? That half white part isn't going to stop whites from calling you a nigger. 1 drop rule.

Have some fucking self respect.

This is true, because black people are just as racist as white people. A half-black (notice how it's always half-black and not half-white?) kid will never be seen as white by white people and will never be seen as "truly" black by black people.

Most people who play Call of Duty/Battlefield are black. Why do you think they brought in a bunch of rap stars to promote the game?

Were you just as upset that you couldn't play as Donkey Kong in Donkey Kong Country 2 or 3?

Are you saying that black people out number those who play those games?

>will never be seen as "truly" black by black people.

This isn't objectively true. Blacks are always willing to accept mixed people as long as they themselves accept they are black. I've seen too many mixed people get a superiority complex over blacks just because they have that half white in them even though whites will never accept them into their club.

Okay, but what kind of character is the protagonist of Mafia III? Having a character from a completely different background entering this environment could work very well in several ways. Allowing old tropes and concepts to be questioned and played with. Giving a fresh pair of eyes for new players to latch on to. Its not necessarily a bad idea.

Yes, because it's fucking stupid. People play Dankey Kang to play as Dankey Kang. People play Legend of Zelda to play as Link. People play Mafia to play as a Made Man. That's like saying "oh, you play Pokemon for the Pokemon? Well too bad we too creative liberty and now you play as a trainer with no Pokemon. It's still the same game though!"

>all rap is niga rap

you need to listen to some eyedyea and abillities

I guess a more correct analogy would be a Pokémon game where you play as a pokémon and keep litle humans around for fighting.

Or like when you order a burger and you get some veggy shit

I feel they should have went with Harlem for their want to have a black protagonist. The would have Bumpy Johnson, Frank Lucas, and Nicky Barnes to worth with. Could have been a pretty good setting considering the conditions of Harlem at the time. Sure it would have had to expand to more of New York, but that gives them more room to make the main character bump heads with the other crime families.

thats my fetish

more like just change the goddamn name of the game

>giving fedora dogs 2 any attention whatsoever

Mafia 3 deserves the attention because it will be a legit trainwreck and is a blatant SJW cash-in attempt that shits on a loved IP in the process, watch dogs 2 does not deserve any such attention. it has no redeeming qualities even in failure, it will just be a boring rehash of the first one, given Ubisoft much of it will even be assets from the original. it and assassin's creed are basically the new call of duty.

>"Here's your sandwich sir!"
>"Uh, I ordered a burger."
>"Well this is a chicken sandwich! It's basically the same thing, with some creative liberty taken! It's a different take on the burger!"
>"Well, I don't care, I wanted a burger. Not chicken."
>"What, are you some kind of chicken-ist? What's your problem with chicken??"
>"I never said I had a problem with chicken. But in this particular instance, I want a burger. That's why I ordered a burger and not a chicken sandwich."
>"CHECK YOUR SANDWICH PRIVILEGE!!"

Mafia 3 in a nutshell.

>Legend of Zelda
>You don't play as Zelda except for the CD-i games

It's okay to kill random patrons of a brothel because they're racist (and have such weird fetishes lmao, not that we would kinkshame anyone though, we're just using this ironically to make fun of people who make fun of people for their fetishes!)

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=622

>that clipping shotgun

KILL ALL WHITEYS KIL THEM BROTHA

>That fucking WWI game
There were tons of reported cases of women dressing like men to be a part of the war. If you want to have a "le womyn in war" at least go with one of those stories. It would actually make an interesting campaign.

First of all
>FOOD ANALOGIES

Second, your stupid analogy makes no god damn sense. They're not hiding the fact that you're playing a black guy. Hell, that's all they're advertising. They're not "surprising" you with the new black Mafia, they're as upfront as they can be.

So if you still buy the chicken sandwich with its big black cock front and center, then you're the fucking idiot that didn't pay any god damn attention to the chicken sandwich you were ordering and you deserve to choke on that cock.

>B-B-BUT IT'S STILL CALLED MAFIA 3 EVEN THOUGH IT IS STILL COMPLETELY CONNECTED TO THE MAFIA SERIES, THE MAFIA AND CHARACTERS ARE STILL TOTALLY PRESENT IN THE GAME, IT'S STILL A THIRD-PERSON CRIME-BASED SHOOTER! HOW CAN THEY CALL IT MAFIA 3 WHEN THERE'S A BLACK PERSON IN IT

>Knife guy directly in front of civilian
>The little "No Witnesses" thing doesn't go away
>Not penalized in any way shape or form for gutting someone so hard a shotgun spews out of their gut in plain sight

Fuck everything else, that alone is bad enough.

We both know they wouldn't do that. Gotta sell on brand recognition.

Vito is a killable character

As an Italian: not surprised one bit.

>This
>PIZZA

It's a pie, not a goddamn pizza. You have hipster bakeries, not pizza joints.

>Based on what I know

Then you need to learn more

vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii

It is for all intents and purposes a historical rape with the mere purpose of white guilting the player or niggerhype chimps playing it, like Battlefield 1 but much worse.

>It's okay to kill random patrons of a brothel because they're racist

The misson you are talking about is a type of mission where you go to a mob boss' turf and fuck up his business to get his attention.

In that section the people you are killing are his VIP members which would take money out of his pocket. You also murder his enforcers in that same mission line to hurt his wallet.

There's nothing there for you to be particularly buttmad about outside of the fact this games stealth system is absolute trash.

Okay

>Go to Wikipedia
>Mafia and New Orleans
>Pic related would have been leader of the Mafia in Mafia III
>No mention of "black" or "African American" in any article relating to the mafia in New Orleans

Time for the webm lads

So is the black twat in his crew, so whats your point?

Mafia bosses in italo-american mafia were literally close relatives to the terroni in Sicily. When you wiped a family off the business, chances were their northamerican relatives took an acid bath too.

He is they said you can kill your lieutenents if you piss them off and vito is one

A black is a black, you can't say you're only half.

>Race mixing disgust me
>There's no such thing as race mixing
I don't understand Cred Forums

>An alternative history game based on a fictional Mafia in fictional cities was fine before it featured black people

>Half black

Your grey?

grey

a grey

an alien

???

YOUR AN ALIEN

You hate black people because you think you're more white than black.

>want a burger
>get a chicken sandwich

>want a Mafia game where you're in the Mafia
>get a game where you play as a random black gangster killing Mafia members
>I-I-it's still the same game!

Guess you're too stupid to figure out that analogy, but I don't blame you, you're also stupid enough to think it's still the same game even though you're not even in the fucking Mafia
>b-b-but the Mafia is in the game! So it's the same!
Yeah, let's make a GTA game but instead of being a criminal doing whatever you want you're a cop who has to uphold the law. It's totally the same game, even though the element that people played the series for is completely removed from player capacity.

He probably hates black people because they bring crime and rape wherever they go

>Battlefield 1 trying to focus on unique, underutilised regiments from WW1 instead of retreading old ground
How boring do you have to be to think this is a bad idea?

>Undertale
Post discarded.
>>/trash/

>This is totally connected to mafia games you guys
>can kill the only character from other mafia games for some petty shit thats not even connected to the story

I like you.

Nobody thinks that idea is boring. Infact it's a really cool one and the main regiment itself is fucking cool.
What's the problem then? The fact the majority of the cast is black in multiplayer.
Not even that but the fact there's women on the frontlines of WW1 and the entirety of the BRITISH mp regiment is black.
That's just bullshit.

So you're saying black protagonists make you feel like criminals and white protagonists make you feel like cops?

>black Germans

>i hate Cred Forums for being racist
>you're a nigger anyway

liberals

>WWI historically had VERY FEW black people in it. DICE decides to feed off of current tensions and make an almost entirely black cast,
You are aware that they put all of the black soldiers together, right? PRECISELY BECAUSE OF RACISM.
inform yourself a little, before complaining.
>AND they added women, to WWI, wtf?!
>thpugh not as much as men Women were invoved in the war. Not directly into the line of action, but in a lot of infastucture and as emergency dictated.

So you're sayin there wus no black person in Germany at that time?

Source?

GUYS HOW DID I TWISTED CROWBAR?

youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg&feature=youtu.be&t=6244

Probably has something to do with blacks being criminals

Nice strawman you stupid fucking faggot. If you're serious, learn to fucking read. If you're not, go troll on Rebbit.

The fucking game itself.
Seriously just play it, look up any gameplay footage or just about anything.
You stupid retard

>Ok here's your fried chicken
>But I ordered pizza
>PFFT, you don't know what pizza is anyway, that stuff they serve outside of italy is just a romanticized view on pizza
>I don't care, I ordered pizza. This place is called a pizzeria, so I'd rather have a pizza.
>RACIST

>Mafia III now has a shoehorned black protagonist. The game is now pandering to tbe blm crowd because of the fucking racewars, and an attempt to make a quick buck and get praised for being progressive...
Or maybe, just mayben this is what they wanted to do? Who care as long as the game is good?
>I'm sorry but the bullshit needs to stop. Mafia III should have had an ITALIAN protagonist.
Mulato existed back then too. You think Itlaina never fucked blacks?

>Character customisation

>Hitler allowing niggers in his army

Is... is this bait? I really hope so.

>want a Yakuza game where you're in the Yakuza
>get a game where you play as an ex-Yakuza taxi driver, an ex-baseball player, a fugitive, a loan shark, a cop, and a j-pop idol
>I-I-it's still the same game!

Are you one of those Mother 4 shitters as well?

>I'm half black

no, you're black

one drop, Tyrone

>White privilege AND internalized oppression
Stop throwing around these buzzwords. Fix your shit murrica.

PLEASE BE BAIT

Typical retard, no actual retort so you go with the "ignore" option. Didn't mean to trigger you. :^{

Time to play the pol card on you
Go back to >Throwing insults
That's the moment you lose the argument.

How is it not connected? He gets upset you don't give him more power and then after you wack him you can't use him, his upgrades, territory he controls turns against you, and and it changes up the dialogue and how you play though the game.

The fact that you can have your crew turn on you is probably the only somewhat interesting part about this game. Unless of course, that turns out to be shit also.

>Cred Forums tier logic
Just play the game for what it is man, don't be a fucking racist. If Mafia III had an Grey alien as a protagonist i couldn't care less, its just a video game made to sell and entertain.

So the same reason why Asians, Jews, Blacks, and Native Americans hate whites?

>this game does it so it's ok!
Go ahead and quote where I said that game is good

I was at an anime convention recently, and my friends asked me to come to a panel on "indie games". It was cool because even the person running it couldn't quite put a finger on what made a game indie. And then this fat neckbeard walked up during the presentation and said, "hey guys, not to interrupt the flow or anything, but I'm starting to become a game dev, and I want to know what YOU guys want". We knew then that it was time to go.

I realize now what makes an indie game great. An indie game is something personal. It represents someone's ideas, and their desire to express something to a world. It doesn't pander to what people want, or current cultural mores or ideologies. It's something that says, "this is me, take it or leave it". More games should be that way.

>playing AAA games

found your problem, OP.

Just because all afro-americans are niggers doesn't mean all black people are.

Hitler loved muslims. So kill yourself you racist.

I don't accept the opinions of liberals or liberal apologists as legitimate. Sorry.

>went into a place called Mafia's Fried Chicken
>order a pizza
>sir, we serve fried chicken
>BUT THE PLACE IS CALLED "MAFIA" YOU SHOULD SERVE PIZZA
>sir, that makes no sense, why do we have to limit ourselves to one specific ethnic food, the term "mafia" is a lot broader than just its italian origin
>I'M AN IDIOT THAT ACTUALLY USES FOOD ANALOGIES AS AN ARGUMENT ON WAPANESE IMAGEBOARDS

it's painful trying to squat down to your level

>black people in Europe are law abiding citizens
>black people in america are criminals
Really shakes your neurons when you find out what happens when you take the America out of a nigga

The setting is still in the mafia. There is one balc character.

That's you bruger. You are complaining about the seasoning.

Also. this isn't how creative works function.

Let me get it clear to you: a Bunch of artist make a creation, if it interest you, you buy it, if not you don't by it.

Videogame industry has never worked as you coming to the creative team, telling them what to do and then them delivering. That's Takke Two's job and as far as you know, you are not the owner of it.

Not him but Hitler loved Islam because it's an extremely intolerant religion. The fact that Hitler loved Islam speaks more about Islam than it does about the supposed benevolence of Hitler.

This is you OP

It sure does.

>WWI historically had VERY FEW black people in it. DICE decides to feed off of current tensions and make an almost entirely black cast, AND they added women, to WWI, wtf?!
Don't just let Cred Forums and Cred Forums (but I repeat myself) be your sole source of information about games.

>the term "Mafia" is a lot broader than just its Italian origin
Made me seethe with rage 2bh

The white man owe us, a LOT, and they will pay!

I thought BF1 was a fantasy setting. How does there being black main characters matter if its not even supposed to be a WWI adaptation?

SJW loves Islam too even though it basically it's "man > woman - the religion"

Patriarchy has precisely nothing to do with skin colour.

You benefit from white privilege, if that's what confused you.

>people are still retarded enough to think you play as a Mafia member that happens to be black

The black mob =/= Mafia
You're fighting the damn Mafia

>It is for all intents and purposes a historical rape with the mere purpose of white guilting the player or niggerhype chimps playing it, like Battlefield 1 but much worse.
Except not at all. You don't see gamplay potential and stealth mission possibility with the fact that you have to take into account segregation and racist NPC?

how is it raping history?

You guys are almost as bad as everyone mad at Luke Cage

>there's one black character
THE BLACK CHARACTER ISNT THE FUCKING PROBLEM

THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DONT GET TO BE A FUCKING MAFIA GUY I HAVE TO BE GENERIC BLACK GANGSTER #30681
WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO GRASP
WHY ARE YOU MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE

>Do you even know what a pre-beta, beta, or day one patch is?
>For footage intentionally shown to the public or to news outlets to drum up publicity

Yep, this is the world now.
Think I'm going to go lay down and feel bad.

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=2549

This gunplay looks and sounds pretty bad

>But that's just racist outliers.
But Cred Forums is the racist outlier board.

Here's the Problem: if they wanted a black character with an all black gang, then why didn't they just use the Black Panthers as Inspiration?

>white privilege
kek

Go home, Jamal

>THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DONT GET TO BE A FUCKING MAFIA GUY I HAVE TO BE GENERIC BLACK GANGSTER #30681
>WHY ARE YOU MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE

The entire plot and thus most missions are based off a nigger taking revenge over whites because they didn't put him in charge of mafia but only used him to push weed on the street.

One drop rule m8

I didn't make the rules

I thought he was a mulato who was half italian from a mafia familly?

>hand isn't on the handguard
WHY IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM

You never ordered anything you dope

You're just walking along the street and you come across a food vendor selling chicken sandwich and you tell him you'd rather have a burger. Just go to a place that sells burgers you muppet.

I thought it was because they murdered his entire crime organization?

>go back to Cred Forums
How about you go back to tumblr
>white people rape
>even though statistics disagree across the board
I bet you unironically believe in cultural appropriation too.

>THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DONT GET TO BE A FUCKING MAFIA GUY I HAVE TO BE GENERIC BLACK GANGSTER #30681
>WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO GRASP
>WHY ARE YOU MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE
Your main interraction is with the Mafia, not balck gangsters.

this is why I hate everyone equally, too many morons.

>unique protag
Im with OP on this one. Its just pandering to people who dont even play games. Why would an italian mafia make a black a made man. Its just not possible

Wow you're a fucking faggot lol. What a shitty analogy.

It's more like, you go to this burger place you've loved for years and they now only sell chicken sandwiches. It's not just "some guy on the street" because the previous two Mafia games set a standard that the third game completely abandoned for the sake of pandering to the current race issues in America.

The problem with this example is that Yakuza was always an over the top romp, with the yakuza as the backdrop narrative primer rather than the focus, the Tojo and the Omi were the catalysts for the events of the series

Mafia was about Sicillian-American mafia members doing mafia things, so the Mafia was the central focus; but now Mafia 3 shifts focus away from the traditional mafia to focus on a rival gang that's supposedly becoming it's own mafia in a new setting seperate from the previous two titles, using our current political climate as a narrative element that doesn't quite mesh with the setting of the game

No one should be arguing over the race tension the devs are initiating but whether or not this is the direction the game should have taken

>Here's the Problem: if they wanted a black character with an all black gang
But he interact manly with the Mafia.

you have two other mafia games to play

But you're not IN THE MAFIA. You're just a generic Franklin-tier gangster who works with the Mafia.

If the developers wanted a black character so bad, then whey didn't they just make a game about the Black Panthers?

I thought he was a black mob member that ends up getting a job working with the Mafia. Then the Mafia says fuck the black mob and screws them over?

>lol if you don't like it just go back to the previous games
>this somehow excuses it
Rope-a-dope yourself faggot.

>intentionally ignoring the point so you can post an epic anime image
18 or older bud.

Franklin was kind of funny though, and you can bet your ass this game won't have someone as great as Lamar hanging around

I'm hungry, ok?

The Black Panthers weren't a crime syndicate, dumbass

So why is that any worse than a generic Italian-American?

Gee we already had that twice.

You're fighting the Mafia too.

Stop making sense, it gets in the way of our angry circlejerk.

Being "relevant" with your creative direction is about as lazy and opportunistic as you can fucking get.

All niggers should go back to Africa.

All cumskins should go back to Africa

>says the cunt flinging Cred Forums shit on Cred Forums
>youre a nigger anyway

>inb4 - I was only pretending to be retarded

Don't hate on Franklin. He at least had a back bone to call out Stretch and is funny. Can't say the same for Lincoln.

>the Black Panthers
>a revolutionary black nationalist and socialist organization
Yeah, that would've stopped Cred Forums complaining, I'm sure.

Also what said. You wouldn't get to go around committing crimes.

>I'm not racist, but...

Why would I want to fight the Mafia? I play Mafia to BE IN THE MAFIA.

>notice how it's always half-black and not half-white
Because white is seen as the "default" race, if you're half-_____ people will assume the other half is white 9 times out of 10.

It came under new management.

You still didn't order any fucking burgers. It's not like you personally commissioned a game about Italian gangsters as the devs' client and then they gave you this and were like "what do you think, user"? No, they present you with a menu, you're free to order, or not, if you don't like it.

Everyone in this thread needs to neck themselves. Good fucking Christ

Regardless of anyone's opinion, everyone should be aware of the agitators and focus on them instead of being a Cred Forumshole.

Being a Cred Forumshole is falling right into the trap the agitators have set

What's the point of repeating this shit over and over, no one relevant is going to listen.
The ones that are going to read your post are people who already agree with you, or shitposters who will pretend to be SJWs for some easy (You)s.

>You're just a generic Franklin-tier gangster who works with the Mafia.
And I am sure that if he was White, most people wouldn't even think of complaining. People would just be like "okay, new approach, it's nice to see the studio trying to renew themselves".

This is some god-tier bait because it's so subtle.

Did someone in this thread actually bothered looking at the actual synoposis? I know I didn't

>The ones that are going to read your post are people who already agree with you, or shitposters who will pretend to be SJWs for some easy (You)s.
Or people who actually care more about the gameplay and story rahter than the Race BS and will judge the game for what it is.

the fact that he still hasn't answered you leads me to believe you are on to something.

The problem it's not that the protagonist is a black guy, the problem is that they hijacked and changed an old beloved series in order to shoehorne and push a very distinct leftist political agenda in it.

Is that really difficult to understand?

this

Those people won't bother with these threads because they know nobody will talk about the game.
It's basically 500 posts saying
>WE

>the problem is that they hijacked and changed an old beloved series in order to shoehorne and push a very distinct leftist political agenda in it.
Gee, it's almost as if people used their creation to express themselves. how dare they.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say

Aren't "Cred Forumsholes" the biggest agitators?

Why would you want to keep being in the Mafia over and over? That's pretty boring.

This is a refreshing change.

And since Mafia 2 had you kill Tommy, this one has you killing Vito, it's fair assumption that if 4 gets made you'll be killing Lincoln.

This is obviously a game made to rile people up. 4 is going to heavily focus in killing him with you playing as a member of the Mafia again.