youtu.be/xxJc_Ka4JG4
youtu.be/eMrb41-HMQQ
youtu.be/pNeaNrkulyE
youtu.be/Ni9myp14QVE
youtube.com/watch?v=862e_X5sQxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like Final Fantasy.

Yep. Nice observation OP

Yes, the file name and character featured provide evidence towards that. Thanks OP.

Don't complain about that shit. It's one of the few aspects that make it a better game for everyone. After a gazillion playthroughs you can play it as a shooter, which is pretty cool imo.

The more gameplay variety a game has the better. even moreso since this shit can be combined with other weapon types.

This is you

Thanks.

Thanks, me too.

Yes it is. The main character of the game is in the image and the filename has the title of the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vgjPTy3jnA
>those whispers when death spell is cast
>that evil chuckle at 1:45
Will Noctis turn to the dark side?

yep it sure is

>the final boss is a dark manifestation of himself

There have been guns since FF2.
The eighth game's main character uses a gun with a sword on it.

Get your bait together, OP, this is embarrassing.

>not posting Laguna instead

10/10 GOTY

I would literally buy 5 copies

I though Tabata confirmed that is Ifrit and he is not final boss, no?

>gooks in charge of weapon design

I don't like the thing on top but it looks fine otherwise. Not everything has to be a accurate representation of real life guns. That would be boring.

It looks like it will be the best final fantasy up to date. God bless Sasuke

>Camera still not fixed
>targetting still not fixed
>magic has cooldown, even level 1 basic spells
>only 4 weapon slots that also need to hold magic
>not enough attacks to be creative with
>ring magic death spell does not compliment the rest of the combat but is a separate thing
>water doesn't freeze with ice spells
>still no option to turn off the hold attack thing
>still no hand to hand combat
>still no cancels to be seen
>bro-op attacks only trigger after parries

Oh wow did they finally reach that part?

Moogles in the game confirmed. Are you excited, faggots?

What episode is this?

BTFO

Oh, another not ATB/Turn-Based Final Fantasy game, which means.. Another full priced copy sale Square missed out on.

Let's see, FFXI, FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIV, FFXV.. That's.. 300 bucks Square has saved me by not making a product worth buying. Thanks Square! Not to mention all the bullshit spin off titles I haven't spent a dime on either, because of shitty combat and dumb gimmicks.

Meanwhile copies of the original 10 main series titled games, plus Tactics sit nice in my collection, except for FF8 which I'm currently playing through again at the moment.

Wow. I didn't know you had such shit taste.

It can be argued that he has self respect for not buying shit that doesn't keep his target group in consideration.

Latest

Yeah I guess Square must be so sad reading your post.
Oh wait

Remember when Final Fantasy was just a Japanese redux version of Dungeons and Dragons?

Have fun with your three Final Fantasy Lightning Editions, and narrow hallways with towns you don't get to visit, or do anything in the first time you're there anyway.

This is the death of Cred Forums.

FFXII and XIII are ATB

The XIII games were awful. Doesn't change your shit taste in everything.

What exactly? I didn't follow Naruto just watch it from time to time.

How much autism bux are you getting?

Well when they add a stationary turn based system tied in with it, let me know and I'll go pick 'em up.

>you can play it as a shooter,
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF CALLING IT FINAL FUCKING FANTASY IF IT IS A FUCKING TPS?

What is this?

I'm sure Square Enix is crying at your departure from the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

A board exclusively for pass owners.

No, it's a game that also happens to have some tps gameplay that is most likely completely optional.

Nowhere anywhere does it say that Final Fantasy games have to be turn based RPGs.

Nowhere does it say that dark souls games can't be racing games.

OK grandpa

Doesn't stop faggots from sprinting the nearest summon sign the second I invade them.

What do you mean what exactly? It's the latest episode. They're having their final battle. Sasuke is being an asshole as usual but Naruto and Sakura still want his dick despite having no reason to.

cmon... irvin? barret? vincent? hell stupid gunblade in ff8? ff12 gun weapon categorie and so on.. almost every final fantasy had guns be it for you or enemies..

This is also Final Fantasy

So Dirge Of Cerberus wasn't a Final Fantasy game?

>guns have never existed in final fantasy

looks like his dad

youtube.com/watch?v=JKK_W210oqo
this is as good as your getting

Huh? Not even close.

This is Final Fantasy.

You actually gave me some hope when I looked at the thumbnail thinking it would be something at least with auto movement, and tracking. But, it's still the same active shit combat, but with a pause feature that you can scope the surroundings with.

Have you played Dirge of Cerberus? The entire game is a third-person shooter.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_Cl-s1qZbQ

Did you re name her dog Laguna or something?

>living in a dystopian future
>monsters everywhere
>take your time to do your faggot hairdo every morning

If the world is full of faggots then you have to compete mang

>we all understand FF7 8 9 are the best overall Final Fantasies in the entire series
>somehow still think the games are fine in their current condition.

It's like you guys don't even understand what has happened or something?

>Tps can't be fantasy
Retard.

Luna is love

No! I want Stella!

>8
>we're all from the same orphanage but forgot
>best overall
woah there lad

youtube.com/watch?v=M4f1YvI3LY8

This is really funny.

fotor.com/features/collage.html

Leaves no watermark.

>8
>GF and Magic junctioning directly impacts memory
>it's an actual plot point in the game

Implying the 8 different versions of Cloud in the Mako reactor don't compare to FF8's memory loss of their childhood?

I liked dirge of cerberus

This guy gets it.

It might as well not even be called Final Fantasy anymore.

Maybe you'll try getting a job or going outside or having friends for once, now that you admit that your weeb things have been shit for years now? How's that sound champ?

>living in a dystopian future
??
>monsters everywhere
It's not like the monsters are dangerous to most people
>take your time to do your faggot hairdo every morning
That's just his hair.
He wakes up like that

I work full time, have a girlfriend, and regularly watch NFL games with my friends throughout the week. The quality of current JRPG's don't hold back my life regardless. That's with two Dark Souls 3 saves that are both in different NG+ modes.

movie luna is absolutely disgusting, that junkie face

>be old man
>play new game in series
>WHY ISNT IT THE SAME AS WHEN I WAS CHILD
lol

Shes beautiful ^_^

>at least with auto movement, and tracking
Holy fuck, I knew you turn-based shitters were autists, but you literally just can't into vidya.
Bottom kek, so glad SE isn't pandering to you anymore.

Final Fantasy is my ultimate chill comfy game.

You add active battles, and a bunch of positioning gimmicks, and it completely takes that element out of the game for me.

If I wanted to move around and fight stuff, I'd play Dark Souls or something. Final Fantasy is for relaxation.

>auto movement and tracking
Are you on life support is that why you cant do things yourself?

Yeah, autism.
Go play some walking simulators while you're at it.

What cha y'all doin

>he's too young to reject dirge of Cerberus

looks like STALKER in a North American Zone.
Is this a pseudo-otaku mutant?

Read

Underrated

>chill comfy game
Your life must be so devoid of stress that you consider something dull to be chill. Most people refer to video games in general as chill because outside of a few finger movements you aren't doing anything. Are you obese?

So too lazy to slightly tilt an analog stick?

wait, its not battlefield with mods?

When these cucks will finally show Moogles? I tired of their teasing.

What are you stupid? It looks nothing like stalker outside of it being outside in an open area with a radio tower in the background.
Dude if you are that lazy just watch television or take a depressant like beer or weed. Seriously you sound pathetic

>filename

I do live a rather stress free life, to be honest. Video games are about the only thing I do with my free time. And, I do in general chill when playing other games. But, sometimes I'm in the right mood, where I want to have the comfort of slow paced games like Final Fantasy, all the while I'm smoking, eating, playing with my phone, or doing simple household chores.

I'm not obese.

>Ninja Gaiden, N+, Stalker/Painkiller on Master/Trauma, first run through Souls game are chill

what

There will be only one moogle and it will be Iris's mech who will help her infiltrate the Niffelheim's bases

In 2 hours

Autism and bullshit : the post.

Since it's confirmed that she's a guest party member, will she be a healer type or do you think she actually has combat skills with her trident?

Nah this is worse.

Op is underage false-nostalgiafag pretending to be one just to shit on the game.

Final Fantasy has been about weapon and such 20 years ago

Probably healer and just pushes enemies away with magic. She probably has a shield since she can't warp around

yes it is.

Don't lie to me it shows 10 hours.

I think like discipline\holy priests in WoW. Helping with damage but main role is healing.

It shows 17 hours for me

Why is that spell killing almost every enemy in only a few seconds?
Some kind of ng+ item?

That laugh could have been triggered by his 0HP status. Not that him laughing at his impending death would be any less disturbing.

>This is Final Fantasy.

Wanna know how I know you're underaged?

I checked it on my Phone a few hours ago and was sure it showed a different time.
Sorry for the unintentional lie

First time I got to this part in the game, I think I was like.. Legit shaking because of how epic it was. I had the fate of the world in my hands at that very moment, and shit was just about to hit the fan.

Get that mechanical shit out of my Final Fantasy.

Its because you're gay.

>his Armiger swords turn red when switching from the ring
>those black tendrils at the corners of the screen
Well, shit. Why is this thing so obviously evil?

Well, that explains it. Thanks dear xv fanboy, didn't expect a different answer

Has someone has the edit of delete this? Appreciated

Late-game item. It also drains your MP like a motherfucker and the stronger the enemy, the longer you have to stand completely still, which means that stronger enemies can interrupt you a zillion times before you're done casting.

He is obviously King of Light from prophecy, he can't be evil.

Thanks for clarifying!
Glad to know it isn't some early game OP i win ability.

>they drive modern cars, have smartphones n shit
>that gun is totally what bothers me

>implying the slip n slide greatsword doesn't turn ds3 into an initial d game

Well, 55 days more. Im not gonna make it, eager to play it kills me for real.

But isn't their guy literally Lich? Who really knows if they're evil or not.

What's a jutsu? I don't follow Naruto, I don't know anything about it actually

They're basically an ultra autistic version of magic spells using hand signals.

>skull emblems
>human sacrifices for generations
>sentient black crystal that causes cancer
>super powerful ring with undocumented origins
>asshole ancestors that love to burn people alive
>special snowflake spells are unholy abominations
Aside from the prophecy, Lucis seems cursed to hell and back.

>those fugly graphics, jaggies and lack of detailed draw distance
I feel triggered.

Still can't believe it was Xbox at twitchcon, the leap between this and "master" version is like generation of consoles.
Fucking Square Enix stop playing with me :(

Yep the kings are obviously evil. They're probably going to be the REAL villains of the game and Ardyn was actually in the right by trying to stop them.

>those arm muscles

Someone skipped anatomy day.

Nah they definitely not villains, they really care about future, they even call humanity "shortsighted", they just don't care about current state because its probably like nothing in bigger picture.

>make every game the same gameplay-wise
REHASH
>make some changes in gameplay
I DON'T LIKE THIS

You can't please everyone.

>All final fantasy games have to be turned based

Ff 12 and tactics called and said go fuck yourself and then hang yourself

Nomura's a fucking hack

change is good for the series. I trust square enix.

is this your first nomura?

I'm curious how the crystal ties into it. One recent loading screen mentioned that it was the Lucian Crystal that "anointed" Noctis as the Chosen King. Noctis wasn't born chosen, he was marked when he was five.

Bazztek you there? I have to ask something.

Pic of that loading screen? That's interesting.

So they just show off moogles? Meh

Wasn't the Dawn trailer all about that?

Wowwwwwwww 1 person out of all the ff fans in the world is really going to put a dent in squares pockets.

Stfu

Yup, he ain't.

if you're not shitposting and don't want to know about his autism in detail you can just write your question in the thread and it will be answered

Just PM him on twitter

Post your favorite themes:

youtube.com/watch?v=giI1sYmGOBk

youtube.com/watch?v=rr2fT7_Df10

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wj3WqYsw9c

Nilfheim Base version of Veiled imo and Somnus vocal

Just wanted to ask who is his favorite female char in XV.

People actually thought SE of all companies would fall behind graphics? user pls

>whoa, hey Noct

Was meant for .

how is naruto still going on

didn't sauce become bffs with naruto again

what the fuck is up with their eyes now

Tabata's waifu of course, he'll forever suck his dick

Its not only about grafix. Gamescom demo was shit grapfix and also runs like a shit with alot of fps dips, while new footage was really smooth.

You're fucking autistic, shut up.

The manga ended long ago even the games finsihed the story long ago. The anime has like 20 filelr episodes for every canon episode so it takes fucking forever

All those and these:

youtu.be/gtdggyz1Dcs
youtu.be/xxJc_Ka4JG4
youtu.be/eMrb41-HMQQ
youtu.be/pNeaNrkulyE
youtu.be/Ni9myp14QVE

>calling for rain

lmao

So Noctis, Regis, and Ignis? Tabata isn't known for having waifus; he generally prefers male characters.

Don't knock the best driving song, mate.

That would fit xv-kun's taste even more

I just imagine Pelna Khara dancing while listen to this.

My bets on Gentiana, calling it now.

Wasn't that the song that played for like 2 seconds while Nyx was going to that bar or w/e
Sounds gay as fuck

the "discussions" in these threads are pathetic, squaredrones are actually real. from clear downgrades painted upgrades, to horrible gameplay decisions it doesn't matter. as long as final fantasy is on the spine of your ps4 case you couldnt care less. it looks like fucking shit and doesn't deserve the amount of praise it is getting. if this post triggers you, tough shit don't respond, fuck you stupid shills for posting this garbage every day even though nobody is actually excited for it

He isn't talking about Ifrit. He's talking about Older Noctis.

Final Boss= Older Noctis.

would you a Crowe?

But who are we going to play as?

I'm not into necrophilia

Looks like Kingdom Hearts combined with Metal Gear Solid 5 to me.

Tabata = Final Boss

His default pic is Gentiana so maybe it's her. Or it could also be Luna.

Hey, you FF XV fans ranting and raving about the combat in your little anime game, why not check out a game with real combat?
youtube.com/watch?v=862e_X5sQxQ

That's from Witcher 3. A true fantasy rpg with combat made for people who appreciate fighting that takes skill and has nuance to it. Not holding down a single button as "cool shit" happens like in FF XV. No constant warping and flying around to save you, if you get caught out? You get fucking HIT.

Anyone saying the combat in Witcher 3 is bad, is bad themselves and just didn't understand it. That's ok. SE understands, and they made FF XV just for you People who can't handle real fantasy settings with well written characters or well crafted combat. Enjoy your easy mode jrpg full of bad anime cliches, poor japanese to english translations and voice acting, and piss easy combat made for the casual "gamer".

>Tactics
>Not turn based
12 is even quasi turn based given that you're still waiting on ability timers, but I'll grant you it's not the same as the ATB system.

He changes his mind all the fucking time so who knows

I would every SE CGI girl honestly.

delet this

Are you sure about that user?

What's with the moogle countdown ?

ye

>guns
>cars
>super technology that lets them build magical robot armor
Final fantasy is dead guys. They ruined it. What's the point if they take away the fantasy for muh edgy realism. At least I have WFF to look forward to

They're showing off moogles
They treat everything in this fucking game as an event it's embarrassing. Moogles shouldn't even need confirmation

What a cute angel

You sound upset

I'm excited for it you troglodyte fuckass

I sense sarcasm given that all of that was also present in VII.

>Nomura is the final boss

It is sarcasm
but World of Final Fantasy does look pretty good

YES I'M MAD

Are you new to SE online countdowns? They've had them even for remix music CD releases. It's never a big deal.

Well I hope they look like the ones in XIV. They're the only moogles I don't think look retarded.

Tactics is a SRPG and they have guns in a medieval setting. You're just a fucking faggot.

But tactics isn't traditional ff turn based.

It's a strategy game based system like fire emblem and chronicle games

Don't forget the worst one of all.

>Each character has their own turn
>Combat revolves around deploying your troops and utilizing their turn, speed affected by agility, in the most effective manner
Shit, I guess Civilization isn't turn-based either boys.

Wait what? I don't remember this.
Wasn't it
1- introduction of snake bitch
2- fat prompto
3- gladio wrecking boipuss
4- ignis taking cared of spoiled noct
5- death of snake bitch
Did I miss an episode

I want to cum into that mouth

>ring of light
>sucks the very life out of living things, atrophying their muscles until they wither away and disappear

Wtf what episode is this from

Whoever it is, if she gets removed/retconned in a remake (or even overhaul redesigned) he'll hate her/praise her new design.

You bitched about them NOT being static and fighting on different sides of the screen you fucking faggot, stop moving your own goddamn goal posts.

It probably ages you like shit hence why Regis looks fucking old enough to be Noctis' grandfather.

>You bitched about them
I'm not even the same user you replied to. There have been 82 Anons in here dude. Saying Tactics isn't turn based is fucking stupid though.

>Final Fantasy
>Not dead

severely underrated post.

Also i think the soulsborne games have some of the most active speedrunning scenes out of them all.

quite hillarious.

Dragon Quest XI >>>>> FFXV by far.

I was referring to the death spell but yeah I thought Regis' premature aging was because of the barrier he had to keep up.

That song sounded as gay as the person that character is modeled after. Top kek.
Had my fun.

Not the ring itself, but the crystal magic it channels into the user.
Fun fact: The Caelum kings are so short-lived that Niflheim's emperor Iedolas has lived to see four generations of them.

Don't you ignore us you cum gargling sack of shit. What is this from?

Kek. I like TWEWY a lot, but that was some hilarious trolling.

>cum gargling sack of shit

Manner up, not gonna tell you just because of it.

All Lucian crystal magic gives you cancer. The Kingsglaive booklet outright confirmed it.

Loli Luna best girl

I'm sorry, user. You're not a cum gargling sack of shit. I just really love Luna. I'm sure you understand

Oops, meant this one

Its exclusive brotherhood episode. I doubt you can watch it right now. I guess its on bluray.

Okay, people who make porn parodies, you know what to do.

-Hire one of the prominent Cidney cosplayers
-Find four men who look like Noctis, Gladio, Ignis, and Prompto
-Make a five-scene porno that has her with each of them individually and the fifth scene is a gangbang

bonus points if the fifth scene is a bisexial one and the guys enjoy each other while enjoying her

>suddenly tabata shows up

Same. One of the reasons I still think VIII is an amazing game.

With evil as fuck whispers and cosmic horror darkness. Those saying it's literally the cursed Solomon's Ring from FFVIII were right.
>belonged to a royal family
>associated with demons and Satan

>That's just his hair.
>He wakes up like that
No, you see, talking like that makes you sound like a crazy person.

The correct answer would be:
>it's just a game dude

So the death worship is still in the game?

VIII had 11/10 setpieces. No FF has managed to surpass it in that regard.

>tfw you cannot clone jutsu yourself to play videah

Since you're obviously shit posting about a gun. Let me direct your attention to Barret. You see that? You see that on his arm? It may be hard to tell because it's so poorly drawn, but that is a fucking gatling gun.

FF7 has a black man with a gatling gun for a hand and many people regard it as being the best in the series. Final fantasy has always been stupid and it hasn't been strictly swords and magic sine like 3. FFXV looks like dogshit, but you could have picked a better thing to shitpost about regarding it.

See , , and . It's not there in the sense "OMG DEATH RULEZ!", but Lucis is obviously very fucked up.

Thats what I was trying to tell to myself when FFX came out. I regret ever saying that.

Right! Young Roona is bae.

This is from Versus right? "Ancient line of Kings"
So how exactly this game is different from Versus?

>used goods loli
fucking disgusting

How was FFX all that different?

Inb4 Noctis becomes the main villain and Luna tries to save him but Noctis kills her just like how Machina kills Rem

How the fuck this not look better than XIII

It looks better than XIII in every way.

Cred Forums hates it because no pink haired girl with armpits.

I'm going to be upset if she's actually raped, such a weak backstory given to "strong women."

I don't see how is this scene about raping? Just violence.

The game looks dramatically better than what we were shown just a few months ago, it was steramed on the fucking xbone the other day and looked great. This is why XV-kun goes so ballistic.

That's because it wasn't rape. SE would never do something like that to their main girl who's supposed to be "pure".

>Believing their lies

user...

Can't wait for xv-kun to reply to 5 hours old shitposts again

Noone actually expected that from them. I was already OK with PAX\TGS footage.

>And who cares about the thing I did that night?
>So what? Maybe Luna had it right.
>And who cares if I'm coming back alive?
>So what? 'Least I have the strength to fight.
It really does seem that they won't end on the same side.

I think the story will likely be a clusterfuck but it looks it will be a good game anyway. It got me interested enough to buy it at least and that's something most games don't even do nowadays.

You're getting bullshotted retard

Report them.

Watch him get deleted and banned

Watch as he comes back with a new IP address in 5 minutes.

Repeat

Not him, but it's hard to lie on an event literally sponsored by Xbox. MS would go ballistic if they didn't show actual Xbone footage.

I actually think Noctis has more deathflags than Luna.
Luna will survive against all odds.

You mean like at E3 2013 where they used PCs instead of Xbones?

Don't reply, it's obvious these guys are just shitposters. They're waiting for XV-kun or someone else to engage them for another hour.

Current PS4 footage looks better than E3.

>Shitposting

You mean I shouldnt be sceptical about the company passing PC footage as console footage for well over a year now? Did you forget the post E3 build?

That's because it's on a PC and you're being bullshotted retard.

Why would they ruin a free-floating barrel with that thing on the top

Goddamn japs

>evil?
more like edge lord mc edgey edge.
"im good guy with dark powers XDE!!"

>final fantasy is back to shitty voice acting
Did they learn nothing from XII?

It is a game and it's just how his hair is in the game.
If it gets wet his hair flattens and if it dries it goes back up

Yeah. Lucis has a literal Martyr King tradition going, while the Oracles don't seem to be associated with anything particularly terrible. And Regis' reaction and the text in Dawn suggest that Noct's role is even worse than what the Caelums are normally used to.

Ok, to be fair I'am disappointed, please tell me there is like, limited use or some kind of drawback because just standing behind and draining hp from your enemy seems ridiculously OP